Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,386 members, 7,881,400 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 06:38 PM

I Have Phone Numbers Of 13 Presidents – Davido - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Have Phone Numbers Of 13 Presidents – Davido (241 Views)

Maria: Cubana Chief Priest Reacts To Paul Okoye Releasing His Phone Numbers / DJ Cuppy Teaching Presidents Emmanuel Macron & Macky Sall How To DJ / Davido: 'I Have Phone Numbers Of 13 Presidents' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Have Phone Numbers Of 13 Presidents – Davido by DjVirginGee(m): 11:02am On Jan 27, 2018
As an artiste, you would know you have
‘arrived’ if you have good
relationship with the President of your country,
but when you know
13 presidents from around the world, then you
know that you are
on another level.
No doubt music star, Davido, is one of the most
influential and
sought-after artistes on the continent but
things were not always
rosy for him. During a chat with MTV Base, the
leader of the
30billion gang said that his father was not ha
However, he claimed that now, he had reached
a level where he
could converse with at least 13 presidents.

Full details :

http://virginxclusive..co.ke/2018/01/i-have-phone-numbers-of-13-presidents.html?m=1#more

(1) (Reply)

Looking For Guest Bloggers/contributors At Www.qwenu.com / Uganda To Host 7th Dstv Eutelsat Star Awards / Bloggers Make Money Selling Quality Music Beats Online.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.