Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,789 members, 7,886,109 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 10:31 PM

In-house Sales Executives - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / In-house Sales Executives (1825 Views)

In-house Sales Representative / In-house Sales Executive Recruitment / In - House Sales/marketing Manager Urgently Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In-house Sales Executives by adamkanbai(m): 11:03am On Jan 27, 2018
Recruitment is ongoing for a Sales Executive role with one of the biggest corporate insurance firm in the country.

The role is a full time job (not contract) which requires skillful and smart individuals with passion for sales and desirous of growing a career in this area.

As a Sales Executive, the successful individuals will be working from the branch of a bank affiliated to our client, engaging and talking to walk-in customers. You will not be required to go into the streets as your customers are the people inside the bank.

To be eligible to apply, candidates must meet the following requirements;

• Must be outgoing, with good interpersonal skills
• Have an excellent communication skill
• Confident and bold
• Must be a Graduate from a recognized institution with minimum of second class lower (2/2).
• Must not be older than 32 years as at the time of this application.
• Prior experience in sales (DSA or any other selling role) will be an added advantage.

If you meet the requirements above and are interested kindly visit apply.workforcegroup.com to apply before 29th January, 2018

Shortlisted candidates will be invited for a test from the 30th of January and the successful ones will progress to the second phase of assessment.
Re: In-house Sales Executives by Glorylevi: 11:57pm On Jan 27, 2018
Location pls
Re: In-house Sales Executives by eddykisses1(m): 10:12pm On Feb 18, 2018
adamkanbai:
Recruitment is ongoing for a Sales Executive role with one of the biggest corporate insurance firm in the country.

The role is a full time job (not contract) which requires skillful and smart individuals with passion for sales and desirous of growing a career in this area.

As a Sales Executive, the successful individuals will be working from the branch of a bank affiliated to our client, engaging and talking to walk-in customers. You will not be required to go into the streets as your customers are the people inside the bank.

To be eligible to apply, candidates must meet the following requirements;

• Must be outgoing, with good interpersonal skills
• Have an excellent communication skill
• Confident and bold
• Must be a Graduate from a recognized institution with minimum of second class lower (2/2).
• Must not be older than 32 years as at the time of this application.
• Prior experience in sales (DSA or any other selling role) will be an added advantage.

If you meet the requirements above and are interested kindly visit apply.workforcegroup.com to apply before 29th January, 2018

Shortlisted candidates will be invited for a test from the 30th of January and the successful ones will progress to the second phase of assessment.

I did the interview last week at workforce, do you know when we would be invited for the next stage?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: In-house Sales Executives by Harrison2500: 4:16pm On Jul 03, 2018
eddykisses1:

I did the interview last week at workforce, do you know when we would be invited for the next stage?

Hi, Please I sent you a mail
Re: In-house Sales Executives by Harrison2500: 4:39pm On Jul 03, 2018
Hello Everyone, I was invited for the test of the aforementioned job role. Please i really need insight on how the job looks like before i travel all the way from Portharcourt. Please help a brother urgently
Re: In-house Sales Executives by Harrison2500: 4:43pm On Jul 03, 2018
Hi everyone, Please I was invited for test on the aforementioned job role by workforce. I really need insight about this job before I'll travel from Port Harcourt. Please help a brother urgently.
Re: In-house Sales Executives by Calygreat: 9:22am On Oct 20, 2018
HowfAr about the job? I'm scheduled for an interview for same job in Asaba on Monday. How is the pay or nature of the job like pls?
Re: In-house Sales Executives by connie2flex(f): 10:04am On Oct 20, 2018
please what's the salary expectation for this job
Re: In-house Sales Executives by Busbar(m): 8:26pm On Oct 21, 2018
Calygreat:
HowfAr about the job? I'm scheduled for an interview for same job in Asaba on Monday. How is the pay or nature of the job like pls?
I was also scheduled for interview in Asaba on Monday
Re: In-house Sales Executives by Foxie: 8:39am On Oct 22, 2018
Please I've also been scheduled for an interview for tomorrow. Please share info when you go for yours today, so as to know if I'd honor the invitation. Thank you @ Busbar @ connie2flex @ calygreat. God bless you and grant you success at the interview today.
Re: In-house Sales Executives by Foxie: 6:41pm On Oct 22, 2018
Busbar:

I was also scheduled for interview in Asaba on Monday
Please how was the interview?
Re: In-house Sales Executives by Foxie: 6:42pm On Oct 22, 2018
connie2flex:
please what's the salary expectation for this job
Re: In-house Sales Executives by Foxie: 6:42pm On Oct 22, 2018
Calygreat:
Re: In-house Sales Executives by Busbar(m): 6:47pm On Oct 22, 2018
Foxie:
I didn't make it. I received another invitation for Tuesday again
Re: In-house Sales Executives by Foxie: 6:48pm On Oct 22, 2018
Busbar:

I didn't make it. I received another invitation for Tuesday again
Oh, okay. All the best.

1 Like

Re: In-house Sales Executives by tracysparkle: 7:47pm On Oct 22, 2018
please is this vacancy still open? can I still apply?
Re: In-house Sales Executives by Foxie: 7:48pm On Oct 22, 2018
tracysparkle:
please is this vacancy still open? can I still apply?
Yes
Re: In-house Sales Executives by Foxie: 8:15am On Oct 23, 2018
eddykisses1:

Please share your interview tips, please.
Re: In-house Sales Executives by Busbar(m): 9:31am On Oct 23, 2018
Foxie:
Please share your interview tips, please.
When is your own interview date?
Re: In-house Sales Executives by Nobody: 9:41am On Oct 23, 2018
If its full tym y iz the company nw using workforce to source for employees
Re: In-house Sales Executives by Busbar(m): 10:45am On Oct 23, 2018
Miniso:
If its full tym y iz the company nw using workforce to source for employees
according to the advert, its full time job. Workforce has recruited so many full time job for employer.
Re: In-house Sales Executives by Foxie: 2:57pm On Oct 23, 2018
Busbar:

When is your own interview date?
Today. The interview was based on sales... To ascertain If you can be a good sales Executive. Unfortunately, they didn't tell whose company they were recruiting on behalf of. They said if one scales through this interview we'd know.
Re: In-house Sales Executives by Busbar(m): 8:48pm On Oct 23, 2018
Foxie:
Today. The interview was based on sales... To ascertain If you can be a good sales Executive. Unfortunately, they didn't tell whose company they were recruiting on behalf of. They said if one scales through this interview we'd know.
I wish you good feedback. I am sure it will b well paid
Re: In-house Sales Executives by Foxie: 9:45pm On Oct 23, 2018
Busbar:

I wish you good feedback. I am sure it will b well paid
Thanks. I'm hoping so. Did you attend the interview?
Re: In-house Sales Executives by Busbar(m): 10:14pm On Oct 23, 2018
Foxie:
Thanks. I'm hoping so. Did you attend the interview?
No

(1) (Reply)

Work And Get Paid N1,300 Daily / My Challenge In Getting A Job (please Help) / Nigeria Police Recruitment Application Form 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.