Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,730 members, 7,875,832 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 10:39 PM

How To Make Money With Buxoncoin In Nigeria - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / How To Make Money With Buxoncoin In Nigeria (534 Views)

"I Need A Man I Can Share My Money With, I Am Bored- Young Lawyer Cries Out / Uti Nwachukwu Reveal He Share His Big Brother Africa Money With Other Contestant / Otunba Cash Sprays Money On Oritsefemi. See How He Spent Money With Gang (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Make Money With Buxoncoin In Nigeria by sammytwess: 12:47pm On Jan 27, 2018
Recently Buxoncoin has gained more popularity in the world, and even in Nigeria, people now choose to send money to their families and friends using this unique form of money. Young men and women working online now prefer to receive payment with Because of the advantage it has over ever dropping value of naira.

With this new form of money (Buxoncoin) gaining popularity and acceptance around the globe, how can you as an individual benefit from it? I have tried to list a few ways to get you started.

Strategies for Making Money With Buxoncoin In Nigeria

Trading buxoncoin
Buying and selling buxoncoin is probably the fastest and easiest way to try and make some money with buxoncoin. Just like the stock market, buxoncoin trading involves buying at a low cost and selling when the price has gone up. buxoncoin is a volatile currency which means the rate can rise or fall several times day

Investments
Buxoncoin like gold is scarce, this is due to the finite or limited supply of Buxoncoin, there are going to be only 28 million Buxoncoin ever. I mean EVER! (Out of that only about 19 million is in circulation now, as the rest are continually being mined). With buxoncoin you can invest for the future. For Nigerians, Buxoncoin can serve as a high profit investment, due to the behavior of the Nigerian Naira in the foreign exchange market.

Remittance
Nigerians living in diaspora and those doing business across Africa, China and the world can save on money transfer fees and foreign exchange rate by sending money in Buxoncoin, this would save time and reduce over 10% fees charged by several Money Transfer Operators. Buxoncoin exchanges are available all over the world, allowing users to convert any currency into and out of Buxoncoin.

How to Buy and Sell Buxoncoin

You can exchange your Naira for Buxoncoin and Buxoncoin for Naira with ease in Nigeria at www.9jacoin.com.ng

In a quick summary, a buxoncoin trading process involves 3 simple steps which include:

First you’ll need a buxoncoin wallet – a platform that lets you receive, hold, and spend, create wallet at www.buxoncoin.com
Open a Buxoncoin trading account in Nigeria at 9jacoin website on www.9jacoin.com.ng
buy your first set of buxoncoin and transfer it to your buxoncoin wallet.
For day trading, open trading accounts with some of the major foreign Buxoncoin exchange website and load it with Buxoncoin funds. This will allows you to trade buxoncoin directly with other cryptocurrencies such as bitcoin, ethereum, verge, dash, bitcoin cash,litecoin etc

Re: How To Make Money With Buxoncoin In Nigeria by christiblog: 1:17pm On Jan 27, 2018
please coach me more
Re: How To Make Money With Buxoncoin In Nigeria by sammytwess: 4:29pm On Jan 27, 2018
christiblog:
please coach me more
Drop your email
Re: How To Make Money With Buxoncoin In Nigeria by christiblog: 4:57pm On Jan 27, 2018
Christiblog@yahoo.com
Re: How To Make Money With Buxoncoin In Nigeria by christiblog: 7:36pm On Jan 27, 2018
please send it am waiting
Re: How To Make Money With Buxoncoin In Nigeria by sammytwess: 8:09pm On Jan 27, 2018
christiblog:
please send it am waiting
i have sent it

1 Like

Re: How To Make Money With Buxoncoin In Nigeria by christiblog: 8:49pm On Jan 27, 2018
thanks i have seen it
Re: How To Make Money With Buxoncoin In Nigeria by christiblog: 10:09am On Feb 23, 2018
my btc transaction last month
i want to buy more buxon

Re: How To Make Money With Buxoncoin In Nigeria by holarindey(m): 10:30am On Feb 23, 2018
Ososamuel035@gmail.com please send it here too

(1) (Reply)

I Will Stop Talking Now That A Label Has Signed Me – Shatta Wale To Nigerians / LOLA OGUNNAIKE Shines As A Leading AMERICAN Features & Entertainment Journalist / Bbnaija: Crossfire! Davido In Between Tobi And Cee-c

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.