Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,833 members, 7,872,802 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 10:20 PM

Why Do Every Girl Claim That They Have Boyfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Every Girl Claim That They Have Boyfriend (1389 Views)

Not Every Girl Loves Long Lasting/ Rough Sex. Pics Attached / 20 Things Every Girl Wants But Will Never Ask You / The Girl Claim To Love You But Refuse You To Touch Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Every Girl Claim That They Have Boyfriend by Nobody: 1:05pm On Jan 27, 2018
Why is it so
Because I can't find any girl or lady I will say she is my

Take a look at that chat you will see am really confuse

Re: Why Do Every Girl Claim That They Have Boyfriend by Pubichairs(m): 1:08pm On Jan 27, 2018
Favouramani:
Why is it so
Because I can't find any girl or lady I will say she is my
undecided your wotkout don get u girls ni?
Re: Why Do Every Girl Claim That They Have Boyfriend by Nobody: 1:11pm On Jan 27, 2018
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin cheesy my brother I have try but the story is the same
Remember the workout is for my future wife
Pubichairs:
undecided your wotkout don get u girls ni?
Re: Why Do Every Girl Claim That They Have Boyfriend by IAMSASHY(f): 1:11pm On Jan 27, 2018
undecided maybe bc the first question u always ask in between ur toast is,do you have a boyfriend?,wat do u expect the answer to be?,if dats the case,scrap such question,when next u go for wat u want, don't bother abt whoever she is with,just do ur own path,over taking is allowed. Many ar with abusive boyfriends looking for sumone to pull dem out
Re: Why Do Every Girl Claim That They Have Boyfriend by Pubichairs(m): 1:12pm On Jan 27, 2018
Favouramani:
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin cheesy my brother I have try but the story is the same
u gotta be romantic home
Re: Why Do Every Girl Claim That They Have Boyfriend by Pubichairs(m): 1:12pm On Jan 27, 2018
Favouramani:
u gotta be romantic homie
Re: Why Do Every Girl Claim That They Have Boyfriend by Nobody: 1:13pm On Jan 27, 2018
IAMSASHY:
undecided maybe bc the first question u always ask in between ur toast is,do you have a boyfriend?,wat do u expect the answer to be?,if dats the case,scrap such question,when next u go for wat u want, don't bother abt whoever she is with,just do ur own path,over taking is allowed. Many ar with abusive boyfriends looking for sumone to pull dem out
I don't have to read all your comment
What you say is right 200%
When every I met a girl that is the first question I ask after knowing her name
Re: Why Do Every Girl Claim That They Have Boyfriend by LessNoise: 1:14pm On Jan 27, 2018
CHASE THE PAPER NEVER CHASE THE BITCH

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Every Girl Claim That They Have Boyfriend by Nobody: 1:14pm On Jan 27, 2018
Pubichairs:
u gotta be romantic homie
abi thanks bro
Re: Why Do Every Girl Claim That They Have Boyfriend by jorion(m): 1:14pm On Jan 27, 2018
Hmmmm. If a lady tells you she has a bf, she is trying to chase u away. If a girl is into you, ask her if she has a bf and she will tell u no even if she's have 100
Re: Why Do Every Girl Claim That They Have Boyfriend by Herbephe1(m): 1:17pm On Jan 27, 2018
if you are searching for a Lady without boyfriend, Wait till 7001years,even girls who are primary 2 claim to have boyfriend
forget about having boyfriend or not, or are you after her boyfriend?
Re: Why Do Every Girl Claim That They Have Boyfriend by Nobody: 1:17pm On Jan 27, 2018
IAMSASHY:
this is a screenshot with a girl I met yesterday
Re: Why Do Every Girl Claim That They Have Boyfriend by Nobody: 1:18pm On Jan 27, 2018
Herbephe1:
if you are searching for a Lady without boyfriend, Wait till 7001years,even girls who are primary 2 claim to have boyfriend
forget about having boyfriend or not, or are you after her boyfriend?
hahahahah
Noo
Re: Why Do Every Girl Claim That They Have Boyfriend by ubunja(m): 1:19pm On Jan 27, 2018
thats how girls weed out the wheat from the chaff.
girls get approached by dozens of men a day that they use these lines as a shield.if you can have a cute comeback for it you will be given a chance coz you'll have proven you are not like the avarage ones..its not a no.so dont walk away.
next time say any one of these in response:
"your BF doesnt have to know" or "i also have a GF! now we have something in common"
Re: Why Do Every Girl Claim That They Have Boyfriend by Nobody: 1:25pm On Jan 27, 2018
ubunja:
thats how girls weed out the wheat from the chaff.
girls get approached by dozens of men a day that they use these lines as a shield.if you can have a cute comeback for it you will be given a chance coz you'll have proven you are not like the avarage ones..its not a no.so dont walk away.
next time say any one of these in response:
"your BF doesnt have to know" or "i also have a GF! now we have something in common"
thanks bro
Re: Why Do Every Girl Claim That They Have Boyfriend by IAMSASHY(f): 1:31pm On Jan 27, 2018
undecided skip such question, just use ur head while playing ur path, you don't have to try for too long or spend unnecessary just to win her over,if u give her attention and she dnt respond,dnt waste much time on her,try another
Favouramani:

1 Like

Re: Why Do Every Girl Claim That They Have Boyfriend by cheebuuezeee(m): 1:36pm On Jan 27, 2018
Favouramani:
hmm you said you met her yesterday, you come ask her out today,my guy your matter dey suya joint, I swear grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do Every Girl Claim That They Have Boyfriend by Nobody: 1:37pm On Jan 27, 2018
IAMSASHY:
undecided skip such question, just use ur head while playing ur path, you don't have to try for too long or spend unnecessary just to win her over,if u give her attention and she dnt respond,dnt waste much time on her,try another
OK dear thanks
Re: Why Do Every Girl Claim That They Have Boyfriend by habsydiamond(m): 1:47pm On Jan 27, 2018
they won't say no....so that guys won't think they re forbidden fruit or expired products...but what they don't know is that it's a turn off to some guys when ladies say they have boyfriends...some never get for dem life but go still dey form I get...I pity their condition

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Every Girl Claim That They Have Boyfriend by Nobody: 1:57pm On Jan 27, 2018
cheebuuezeee:

hmm you said you met her yesterday, you come ask her out today,my guy your matter dey suya joint, I swear grin grin
no low down in destiny
Re: Why Do Every Girl Claim That They Have Boyfriend by shakyum: 2:06pm On Jan 27, 2018
Hehe, that's how I met one, she told me she have a boyfriend so we can just be casual friends, but me I wasn't comfortable with the casual stuff, I called her one certain time and told her that i am not comfortable just been her casual friend and she was like "so u want me to cheat on my guy?" I just told her is not as if I wanted her to cheat on her guy but the love I have for is greater than that of her guy, she was kinda surprised grin Now she is already in love with me, she even told me a lot guys are disturbing her on daily basis.

One thing is Never ask a girl whether she has a boyfriend or not. She will always tell u she is with someone. Even though she tell u that she is someone, just keep on disturbing her, let her know u care much about her.
Re: Why Do Every Girl Claim That They Have Boyfriend by Nobody: 2:14pm On Jan 27, 2018
Some Girls Admit Being Single Anyway...

But The Thing Is, go For A Girl You Like, her No Will Not Kill You... Its Been Long I Got A No From A Girl, so There Are Chances She Will Grab You Tight if You Play Your Cards well.

Even If She Has A Boyfriend, if She Likes You Then She Will Follow You...

Life Is Too Short To Be Single, Steal Somebody's Girlfriend and Enjoy Your Life - Danny Walker

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Every Girl Claim That They Have Boyfriend by Nobody: 2:54pm On Jan 27, 2018
shakyum:
Hehe, that's how I met one, she told me she have a boyfriend so we can just be casual friends, but me I wasn't comfortable with the casual stuff, I called her one certain time and told her that i am not comfortable just been her casual friend and she was like "so u want me to cheat on my guy?" I just told her is not as if I wanted her to cheat on her guy but the love I have for is greater than that of her guy, she was kinda surprised grin Now she is already in love with me, she even told me a lot guys are disturbing her on daily basis.

One thing is Never ask a girl whether she has a boyfriend or not. She will always tell u she is with someone. Even though she tell u that she is someone, just keep on disturbing her, let her know u care much about her.
I will take this your advice bro

(1) (Reply)

10 Cute Things To Say To Your Girlfriends To Make Her Feel Loved. / As A Broke Naija Babe What Will U Do If U Caught Ur Guy Doing This / What Is The Difference Between A Wife And A Baby Mama

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.