Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,303 members, 7,907,690 topics. Date: Thursday, 01 August 2024 at 01:12 PM

Season Of Endorsements For Governor. Umahi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Season Of Endorsements For Governor. Umahi (7484 Views)

Governor Umahi Decongesting Traffic Jam Along Enugu/Abakaliki Boundary (Photos) / Is This Why Governor Umahi Has Been Crying Over New Minimum Wage? / 2019: Ohanaeze Ndigbo Validates Endorsements For Ugwuanyi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Season Of Endorsements For Governor. Umahi by samistino: 10:46pm On Jan 27, 2018
Recruitment of teachers should be done this year to facilitate massive voting from young graduates esp (nce)......
Re: Season Of Endorsements For Governor. Umahi by samistino: 11:02pm On Jan 27, 2018
Teachers recruitment will guarantee him easy victory #nceholder#
Re: Season Of Endorsements For Governor. Umahi by achi4u(m): 7:41am On Jan 28, 2018
kelechi50:
When I see your write up on nairaland praise singing the governor, I began to ask what you praise singer's will do if he does what Peter Obi did in Anambra State, 177 communities were tied and electricity to every community and other infrastructure development through out the state, now tell the world how many roads he tied in Ikwo communities and rural electrification completed
Nweze1986 counter this guy with fact not abusing him.

As an Ezzaman from Ebonyi state, Dave can ever equal the former gov Martin Elechi infrastructural development. He set the ball rolling and like what kelechi50 says, can he did what Peter Obi done in Anambra state if given the second chance.

Dave like praises too much and that kill his political career. Over 78 traditional titles grin

1 Like

Re: Season Of Endorsements For Governor. Umahi by chyndorek: 10:13am On Jan 28, 2018
any government that is doing well doesn't need to advertise itself to the public. if you do well, your good works will speak for you. how many times have you seen Rolls-Royce advertising their brands?
Re: Season Of Endorsements For Governor. Umahi by eunisam: 12:04pm On Jan 28, 2018
kelechi50:
When I see your write up on nairaland praise singing the governor, I began to ask what you praise singer's will do if he does what Peter Obi did in Anambra State, 177 communities were tied and electricity to every community and other infrastructure development through out the state, now tell the world how many roads he tied in Ikwo communities and rural electrification completed

Hide your face in shame.Elechi wasn't able to do the road leading to his hometown Ikwo in 8years and David Umahi did that some months in office.

here you are

(1) (2) (Reply)

Timipre Sylva: We Will Tackle Soot In Rivers / #Endsars: Protesters Remove Eyeglasses From Obafemi Awolowo's Statue In Ikeja / I Have No Rancour With Fayemi – Adeniyi Adebayo

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.