Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,992 members, 7,873,200 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 09:50 AM

CBN To Sell N252bn Treasury Bills Next Week - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / CBN To Sell N252bn Treasury Bills Next Week (14427 Views)

CBN Crashes Treasury Bills Rates To Single Digits / Senate Asks CBN To Suspend ATM Card Maintenance Charges / What Is The Difference Btw Treasury Bill And Fixed Deposit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CBN To Sell N252bn Treasury Bills Next Week by CyberWolf: 8:17am On Jan 28, 2018
Invest that money in Cryptocurrency and leave it till 3,6 or 12 months and you will get back your money x8
Re: CBN To Sell N252bn Treasury Bills Next Week by Sultannayef: 8:25am On Jan 28, 2018
CyberWolf:
Invest that money in Cryptocurrency and leave it till 3,6 or 12 months and you will get back your money x8

Don’t say rubbish here
Re: CBN To Sell N252bn Treasury Bills Next Week by Nobody: 8:26am On Jan 28, 2018
CaptainJeffry:
Can one buy online? I've been waiting for this but I'm currently out of the country.

Contact any reputable stock broker... or your bank for more details.
Re: CBN To Sell N252bn Treasury Bills Next Week by Mayflowa(m): 8:27am On Jan 28, 2018
CaptainJeffry:
Can one buy online? I've been waiting for this but I'm currently out of the country.

lol. Are you sure of what you are saying. Treasury bill is sold every other week by Nigeria banks. So why would you be waiting for it? If you have a bank in Nigeria, talk to your account officer to help you invest. The interest isn't that lucrative but it is secured
Re: CBN To Sell N252bn Treasury Bills Next Week by Nobody: 8:27am On Jan 28, 2018
Sultannayef:

Don’t say rubbish here
Don't mind the fool... He is a kid who doesn't know what Treasury Bills are.
Re: CBN To Sell N252bn Treasury Bills Next Week by Mayflowa(m): 8:29am On Jan 28, 2018
CyberWolf:

you can also lose the money by 10x within a month. You can't put your savings in cryptocurrency. You can try with money that won't hurt you

1 Like

Re: CBN To Sell N252bn Treasury Bills Next Week by Nobody: 8:30am On Jan 28, 2018
Mayflowa:

lol. Are you sure of what you are saying. Treasury bill is sold every other week by Nigeria banks. So why would you be waiting for it? If you have a bank in Nigeria, talk to your account officer to help you invest. The interest isn't that lucrative but it is secured

Yeah the most secured I can vouch for that. That's what I tried to advice him. I have been investing in it for 4 years now.
Re: CBN To Sell N252bn Treasury Bills Next Week by talk2emma: 8:48am On Jan 28, 2018
mrkings84:
Since Buhari has been the most mentioned name in Nigeria this past year, i think Oxford dictionary should consider creating a space for him in the dictionary. like;
Buhari: /boo-ha-ree/ nouns: Buhari 1. hard, hardship, difficult, harsh, tough. e.g the economy is now Buhari for the masses 2. to complicate, make worse, unbearable. e.g "please don't come and Buharificate issues here". "the only way to reduce applicants is to Buharify the process. Adjective : e.g how was your exam? it was Buharific! ���

grin grin grin
Re: CBN To Sell N252bn Treasury Bills Next Week by ifyalways(f): 9:00am On Jan 28, 2018
Not interesting anymore as the interest rate have dropped.

Abacus and FG bonds ti take over

1 Like

Re: CBN To Sell N252bn Treasury Bills Next Week by Welcomme: 9:05am On Jan 28, 2018
obembet:
No business sweet pass this.. When your money work for you, Wealth without stress... am going to that level as God liveth

Hit like Claim it

Bro I would love to buy too.. How do I go about it and does it work? Pls enlighten me
Re: CBN To Sell N252bn Treasury Bills Next Week by blank(f): 9:09am On Jan 28, 2018
ifyalways:
Not interesting anymore as the interest rate have dropped.

Abacus and FG bonds ti take over

What's abacus?
Re: CBN To Sell N252bn Treasury Bills Next Week by PNomsule: 9:21am On Jan 28, 2018
Your finances could be better depending on the information available to you. TB is given at 14.16% interest yield P/A, my company offers 60% interest yield P/A on fixed deposits; Skyewise PMCSL.
Re: CBN To Sell N252bn Treasury Bills Next Week by SleekyP(m): 9:27am On Jan 28, 2018
blank:

What's abacus?
Kalo Kalo grin grin

Just kidding
Re: CBN To Sell N252bn Treasury Bills Next Week by Nobody: 9:30am On Jan 28, 2018
ladyF:
So they will give you 14.62% and you will be happy? cry

It's LadyF again. grin grin grin
hey, 14% aint that bad o!
Re: CBN To Sell N252bn Treasury Bills Next Week by lastmessenger: 9:30am On Jan 28, 2018
PNomsule:
Your finances could be better depending on the information available to you. TB is given at 14.16% interest yield P/A, my company offers 60% interest yield P/A on fixed deposits; Skyewise PMCSL.
so if I give 1m, I will get 1.6m at the end of the year?
Re: CBN To Sell N252bn Treasury Bills Next Week by wink2015(m): 9:38am On Jan 28, 2018
Student or Graduate of Economics, please educate me on this:

WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN A TREASURY BILL AND A BOND?
Re: CBN To Sell N252bn Treasury Bills Next Week by Honestagbons(m): 9:40am On Jan 28, 2018
Please mk somebody mk me understands dis matter,are dem going to seal naira or dollar
Re: CBN To Sell N252bn Treasury Bills Next Week by uzor2(m): 9:44am On Jan 28, 2018
please do you know the bid rate now?

obembet:
No business sweet pass this.. When your money work for you, Wealth without stress... am going to that level as God liveth

Hit like Claim it

1 Like

Re: CBN To Sell N252bn Treasury Bills Next Week by uzor2(m): 9:45am On Jan 28, 2018
Please what is the current bid rate now?

PNomsule:
Re: CBN To Sell N252bn Treasury Bills Next Week by chukzyfcbb: 10:01am On Jan 28, 2018
mistel:
14% is bad. very bad all the way down from bout 19% and its even lower than inflation rate, so you lose money in real time
Re: CBN To Sell N252bn Treasury Bills Next Week by chukzyfcbb: 10:02am On Jan 28, 2018
uzor2:
please do you know the bid rate now?

join the treasury bills thread on Nairaland, however you won't get 15% at this time, the highest you could would be within 14%-14.9%

1 Like

Re: CBN To Sell N252bn Treasury Bills Next Week by ifyalways(f): 10:05am On Jan 28, 2018
blank:

What's abacus?
One of investment one money market funds. The % interest is higher than Tbilis currently and it's quite flexible.

1 Like

Re: CBN To Sell N252bn Treasury Bills Next Week by ifyalways(f): 10:08am On Jan 28, 2018
lastmessenger:
Lmao.

Indeed. INDEED cheesy

Abeg no make me laugh. Not possible and if anyone tells you otherwise for a RISK FREE INVESTMENT, please RUN.

1 Like

Re: CBN To Sell N252bn Treasury Bills Next Week by saifuhot: 10:12am On Jan 28, 2018
CASTOSVILLA:
Sell the country ni
mumu u don't understand anything here..you for kuku keep quiet
Re: CBN To Sell N252bn Treasury Bills Next Week by ladyF(f): 10:15am On Jan 28, 2018
mistel:

Hmmmm.... Something some people are making monthly. They want to hold your money for several months and give you the same 14% cry
Re: CBN To Sell N252bn Treasury Bills Next Week by hidhrhis(m): 10:18am On Jan 28, 2018
Trustme2:
No be who get money dey invest. The economy isn't smiling for citizens. Anyway politicians will buy
it is not citizen that buy treasury bills it is bank
the CBN sell the treasury bills to banks when their is too much money in circulation
u won't understand if u did not do commerce,economics or account
Re: CBN To Sell N252bn Treasury Bills Next Week by PNomsule: 10:24am On Jan 28, 2018
lastmessenger:
Absolute truth that is @lastmessenger.
Someone is already polluting minds with negativity, such are "limiting minds" Warren Buffet asked to say no to.
@ifyalways, you are being prejudicial.
Re: CBN To Sell N252bn Treasury Bills Next Week by ifyalways(f): 10:27am On Jan 28, 2018
PNomsule:

Absolute truth that is @lastmessenger.
Someone is already polluting minds with negativity, such are "limiting minds" Warren Buffet asked to say no to.
@ifyalways, you are being prejudicial.
Abeg don't mention me o. Just do your scam jejely.

1m to get 1.6 guaranteed, in one year indeed. Goodluck to you and any foolish, greedy fellow that will subscribe.

1 Like

Re: CBN To Sell N252bn Treasury Bills Next Week by marshalldgreat(m): 10:38am On Jan 28, 2018
saifuhot:
mumu u don't understand anything here..you for kuku keep quiet
Trustme2:

Make una no vex o. Who Jah has blessed no man can curse
hmm
Re: CBN To Sell N252bn Treasury Bills Next Week by Nobody: 10:53am On Jan 28, 2018
ifyalways:

1m to get 1.6 guaranteed, in one year indeed. Goodluck to you and any foolish, greedy fellow that will subscribe.

hahahaha.... You're damn funny!!
Re: CBN To Sell N252bn Treasury Bills Next Week by Nomipmex(m): 11:04am On Jan 28, 2018
U need to buy
Re: CBN To Sell N252bn Treasury Bills Next Week by PNomsule: 11:14am On Jan 28, 2018
ifyalways:

I am not surprised as u sound very unintelligent.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Do You Wish To Start Jewelry Business And More / 7 Reasons Why You Are Not Earning A Penny Online / Naira Stable At ₦1550 - ₦1580 In Parallel Market After CBN’s $7.85M Sale To BDCs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.