Stats: 3,201,111 members, 7,977,211 topics. Date: Wednesday, 16 October 2024 at 10:13 PM

Stephanie Otobo’s Lawyer Speaks On Her Confession Video - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Stephanie Otobo’s Lawyer Speaks On Her Confession Video (48295 Views)

Stephanie Otobo "Apostle Suleman Told Me To Make False Confession Against FG" / Apostle Suleman's Face As Stephanie Otobo Confesses In His Church (Photo) / Stephanie Otobo Confesses, Apologizes To Apostle Suleman: "Politicians Paid Me" (2) (3) (4)

Re: Stephanie Otobo’s Lawyer Speaks On Her Confession Video by orunto27: 7:45am On Jan 28, 2018
Father Forgive them for they do not know what they have done.
They have just played Isaac, Rebecca, Esau and Jacob for Nigeria, Fulanis, Ibo and Yoruba.
Where Isaac is Nigeria played by Stephanie Otobo.
Rebecca is a Fulani man played by El-Rufai.
Esau, an Ibo man played by Keyamo. And
Jacob, a Yoruba man played by Sulaiman.
Thank you Jesus for You have come again to lecture Nigerians on our Life.
Blessed are You King of The Universe!!!
Re: Stephanie Otobo’s Lawyer Speaks On Her Confession Video by chybosaint(m): 8:04am On Jan 28, 2018
Shame on the charge and bail lawyer who call himself activist for your evil gang up has been exposed
Re: Stephanie Otobo’s Lawyer Speaks On Her Confession Video by linkszelda: 8:33am On Jan 28, 2018
CHUKWUNOLOGICAL:

Whether she confesses or not, before now, many of us already know that its el rufai, because they were always havin serious issues and challenging them selfs, you can check google when ever u are chance and it will link u to all the youtube videos of clashes clashes between both of them, only then you will believe that El rufai is the sponsor. It is very visible the the Blind. even on NL people are already commenting EL rufai, Because they are aware of how much He hates apostle. Thanks

story for the gods.
so El-rufai also planted apostle`s car at daniella okeke`s house right?
Or El rufai also told apostle to send money to otobo as "financial support" as he claims

the next thing we will hear is "i told her not to mention any name because God has asked us to forgive our enemies"

Re: Stephanie Otobo’s Lawyer Speaks On Her Confession Video by oruma19: 9:39am On Jan 28, 2018
It is safer to name the people who paid her. I can bet u that if she was actually paid to do this against suleman and she doesn't wana mention names, she may not pass this February before she is hacked down. Naming the people would have saved her because they wouldn't want to be fingered in her demise. I fear for this girl. Mentioning names would have been the best option but I know she's lying, but let her continue, no wahala

Re: Stephanie Otobo’s Lawyer Speaks On Her Confession Video by CHUKWUNOLOGICAL(m): 12:53pm On Jan 28, 2018
linkszelda:

story for the gods.
so El-rufai also planted apostle`s car at daniella okeke`s house right?
Or El rufai also told apostle to send money to otobo as "financial support" as he claims

the next thing we will hear is "i told her not to mention any name because God has asked us to forgive our enemies"

Because she don confess, now you want to cry? Why the whole thin dei pain you like this? grin grin grin grin grin grin
Nor go commit suicide o?
Re: Stephanie Otobo’s Lawyer Speaks On Her Confession Video by talk2percy(m): 2:23pm On Jan 28, 2018
The mouth that once sucked Suleiman's prick...

Re: Stephanie Otobo’s Lawyer Speaks On Her Confession Video by linkszelda: 2:45pm On Jan 28, 2018
CHUKWUNOLOGICAL:

Because she don confess, now you want to cry? Why the whole thin dei pain you like this? grin grin grin grin grin grin
Nor go commit suicide o?

grin grin grin when you guys defending him run out of excuses all you say is "e dey pain you"

Pastor And Native Doctor Confess To Killing People, Paraded With Their Rituals / Dunamis Constructs Road, Renovates And Installs CCTV In 32 Classrooms In Kubwa / Paying Your Tithe Is Biblical