Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,175,957 members, 7,896,074 topics. Date: Sunday, 21 July 2024 at 03:20 AM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (1175) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3965157 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1172) (1173) (1174) (1175) (1176) (1177) (1178) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 4:29pm On Feb 20, 2018
Queenofhell:
Update :
The setting begins in the bathroom, Nina sitting comfortably at the edge of the bath tub and miracle slanted on the wall.

Nina.... I can't be angry with you, I can never be angry with you, I can't get myself to keep malice with you (girl never tell that to a man undecided)

Miracle.... You've stated your point, I've stated mine, but neither you nor I have agreed on who is wrong ,so let's involve a third party.

Nina.... By third party, you mean....

Miracle..... Anto ,since she was the one there when it all started.

Nina.... I don't want to meet anyone

Miracle.... That's the only way we can resolve this issue, since no one is taking blame .

Nina.... Tell her to come downstairs na

Miracle..... Tell her to come downstairs... Is she our mate?

A little haggling and both exits to meet Anto.

Anto lying lustfully on the big bed, draped with the bed cover .
Miracle and Nina enters.

Miracle.... Hope we are not disturbing?

Anto ...not at all

Miracle......we want to iron out the issue of yesterday and see if you took offence

Anto....not at all , I understood where she's was coming from.

*miracle gives his own side of the story"
In summary

Miracle.... I don't mean to sound boastful but I think I've been pretty much there for this babe, she picks offence easily and gets angry and aggressive and honestly it gets to me.

Nina.... Miracle does not know how to talk, sometimes he says hurtful things .

Miracle.... Things like what

Nina.... I don't know but the day you say it again ,I'll remind you.

Anto.... Honestly, I've not understood exactly what the issue is.

Nina... Yesterday miracle was eating pringles ( grin) I said something about it and he was like, don't eat if you don't want.

Anto ....do you feel he isn't giving you enough attention?

Nina.... Not that..... It's just....

Miracle.... I know the root of all these, it all started when I advised her to change her outfit, I'm a man and when my babe is not dressed to my taste, I'll start looking outside (rolls eyes) I told to wear a top that shows her mid riff because her toned tummy looks sexy.

Nina... I, I, am annoying, I know I am annoying (girl!)

Anto tries to moderate the matter, but it's obvious both are determined to argue it out.

My take on this, for the first time in my life, I'm not on miracle's side, I felt Nina had a lot to say but couldn't voice it out or wasn't brave enough to say it.
Most women when they've shared certain bodily intimacies with a man become insecure!
I say that is total rubbish!
Sex /humping is something shared between two people,you enjoyed he enjoyed get over it and look yourself in the mirror and realise how beautiful you are and how many men outside here are dying for you .

All in all, I think it was just a bunch of little issues that somehow escalated, but Nina is getting too attached and I'm getting scared for her sake. There is something you should never tell a man no matter how connected or carried away you felt you were at that moment. undecided

Do you know how much I love you on here? kiss
I died at your eye roll
And I agree at everything you said about sex
Sex is and should be empowering for everybody

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by eksbabe(f): 4:30pm On Feb 20, 2018
Giel:

When we are about to get the issue?
The internet service should behave angry

Please who is watching, what did lolu say about the loto issue?
He said the issue started after the she became immune to eviction. That she was acting a bit off, and he asked her what was up, she said something about somone taking someone’s place(that was how he said it lol) and he was like no one can take ur place unless u let them to(in general terms) she also said it has always been about the game for her etc. That was all i could get.
Angel thinks he should speak to her about it, he says he will try.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Akorkor(f): 4:30pm On Feb 20, 2018
Update:

Biggie called the housemate to the hall/lounge
The ninja came in and dropped 14 envelops and Biggie instructed that
they should all pick one by one but not open until they are told to do so
Biggie: Housemate, you are all adult and i want you all to be responsible
He told them they should open their envelopes and anyone that has an inscription with
"Congratulation you have a baby should step forward"
Anto, Alex and Ahneeka stepped forward

Ninja came in and handed over Baby cot and baby doll
Biggie: He told them that they have to take responsiblikty for the baby. They should pamper, sing lullaby, change diapers
when they cry et all...

This is real double wahala!!!

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Anugod(f): 4:31pm On Feb 20, 2018
The housemates are to play a game of chance on being responsible adults. They each pick up an envelope brought by the ninjas. 3 of them contain "Congratulations, you have a baby. " Ahneeka, Alex and Anto have the babies.
So the ninjas come in with 3 baby dolls in their cots. The 3 new mothers are to take care of babies when they are uncomfortable, which will be depicted by a cry.

Biggie plays the baby cry sound and each mother go into action, feeding, rocking, changing diapers etc. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Queenofhell: 4:33pm On Feb 20, 2018
eksbabe:
He said the issue started after the she became immune to eviction. That she was acting a bit off, and he asked her what was up, she said something about somone taking someone’s place(that was how he said it lol) and he was like no one can take ur place unless u let them to(in general terms) she also said it has always been about the game for her etc. That was all i could get.
I don't understand, will their immunity last till next week?

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 77up(m): 4:34pm On Feb 20, 2018
Queenofhell:

Not as empty as your English notebook. grin
do something good in your life with good English of yours and stop hates. someone else bad English does not concern your miserable life.

your life can only better if you stop all this hatred life .miracle remain one of whom many ppl like in that house but unfurtenate ppl like you and that animal in yellow colour will not allow us to show it.

I have alot of things to correct the wrong life of yours but am only fear of ban.

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by veekid(m): 4:34pm On Feb 20, 2018
Which kain double wahala b this one
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Queenofhell: 4:35pm On Feb 20, 2018
Akorkor:
Update:

Biggie called the housemate to the hall/lounge
The ninja came in and dropped 14 envelops and Biggie instructed that
they should all pick one by one but not open until they are told to do so
Biggie: Housemate, you are all adult and i want you all to be responsible
He told them they should open their envelopes and anyone that has an inscription with
"Congratulation you have a baby should step forward"
Anto, Alex and Ahneeka stepped forward

Ninja came in and handed over Baby cot and baby doll
Biggie: He told them that they have to take responsiblikty for the baby. They should pamper, sing lullaby, change diapers
when they cry et all...

This is real double wahala!!!
Lol grin
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 77up(m): 4:35pm On Feb 20, 2018
KoseweKosegbo:

grin Thanks gee, I won't stop throwing shades @ dem. One of the thing am sure of is that miracle will b the 2nd runner up, he can never emerge as the winner in this year bbn.
yea we good bro

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 4:36pm On Feb 20, 2018
Blackhawk04:

cheesy grin cheesy

Well well well! Never knew CeeC and I had this much in common. I hate people going hard on me while trying to correct me. If I don't walk out on you or probably scream your head off, probably out of respect... Just know I'm not listening to any of the corrections because at the moment, I'll pick the bad words you're saying. God epp those that can't correct without going hard. undecided undecided
Why do I picture you as one mischievous smallie?
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 4:37pm On Feb 20, 2018
eksbabe:

Thank you smiley
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by eksbabe(f): 4:37pm On Feb 20, 2018
Queenofhell:

I don't understand, will their immunity last till next week?
No, but as at yesterday they thought there would be live nominations.Biggie hasnt told them there wont be eviction this week.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 77up(m): 4:38pm On Feb 20, 2018
sukhothai:

trash
i will consider this your meme as acceptance of my claim.

see you later when you get sense
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Blackhawk04: 4:38pm On Feb 20, 2018
This their game na yeye oooo grin cheesy

I can't believe I'm missing this. Chaiiii sad angry
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Queenofhell: 4:41pm On Feb 20, 2018
77up:
do something good in your life with good English of yours and stop hates. someone else bad English does not concern your miserable life.

your life can only better if you stop all this hatred life .miracle remain one of whom many ppl like in that house but unfurtenate ppl like you and that animal in yellow colour will not allow us to show it.

I have alot of things to correct the wrong life of yours but am only fear of ban.
Trust me, my life is a zillion times better than yours.
And my life is not miserable, the only misery you're seeing is most probably your reflection in the mirror.
And you don't like miracle, you never had and you never will, you've made it your profession to insult him daily.
Use this time you use to write all these jargon and go improve your English.
English is the common language that unites us in Nigeria and its importance can not be overemphasized.
Take a breather from hating a 24 year old boy and do something that can actually improve your life.
How can you be advising someone who's already miles ahead of you in practically every ramification of life.
The things we see on the internet.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by fitzmayowa: 4:43pm On Feb 20, 2018
Anto really pissed with the whole baby situation...
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MamBi: 4:43pm On Feb 20, 2018
If real human babies cried like this, people will not need birth control. They just will not have sex!

grin grin grin

Bam Bam also has a baby. Hers seems to be the calmest...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by sukhothai: 4:43pm On Feb 20, 2018
77up:

your life can only better if you stopped all this hatred life .miracle remain one of whom many ppl like in that house but unfurtenate ppl like you and that animal in yellow colour will not allow us to show it.

[s]I have alot of things to correct the wrong life of yours[/s] but am only fear of ban.
And you say you want to correct someone's English..
like teddy like fans

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Blackhawk04: 4:43pm On Feb 20, 2018
cnnelo:

Why do I picture you as one mischievous smallie?

Why do I picture you as one busybody biggie?

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MamBi: 4:45pm On Feb 20, 2018
Ahneek's baby is yelling and Angel is carrying the baby in that adorable way men carry babies. He is now singing ba ba black sheep... grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Queenofhell: 4:46pm On Feb 20, 2018
Miracle is an idiot grin grin grin
Crazy nigga

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 4:47pm On Feb 20, 2018
Blackhawk04:

Why do I picture you as one busybody biggie?
I'll just come there and twist that mouth
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Blackhawk04: 4:49pm On Feb 20, 2018
Queenofhell:
Miracle is an idiot grin grin grin
Crazy nigga

I can't help but smile anytime I see his name. grin cheesy grin

What has he done again? kiss

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Queenofhell: 4:49pm On Feb 20, 2018
sukhothai:

And you say you want to correct someone's English..
like teddy like fans
grin grin
Awon orishi rishi

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MamBi: 4:53pm On Feb 20, 2018
Nina is quite comfortable with babies. She wants to rinse the pacifier and get it ready for when Anto's Baby begins to cry.

Meanwhile Miracle does not know wether what they have is a girl or boy.

he wants to check and Anto swats his hands away and warns him not to wake the baby.

And bang on time Anto's baby starts to cry. Anto has parcelled her off to Aunty Nina grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Anugod(f): 4:53pm On Feb 20, 2018
Oh little Gela, why do you cry?
Never mind Gela, daddy is coming
Try to be sleeping, daddy is coming
Oh never mind, never mind, daddy is coming grin grin

Ahneeka and Angel's lullaby for their little baby Gela grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by FrankGiel: 4:54pm On Feb 20, 2018
Queenofhell:

And my life is not miserable, the only misery you're seeing is most probably your reflection in the mirror.
And you don't like miracle, you never had and you never will, you've made it your profession to insult him daily.
English is the common language that unites us in Nigeria and its importance can not be overemphasized.
Take a breather from hating a 24 year old boy and do something that can actually improve your life.
How can you be advising someone who's already miles ahead of you in practically every ramification of life.
24 year old miserable PhD student always online 24/7..

In all your posts, I see the "unmistakable stench of misery"...pastor gungir, Dr Mambi pls proffer solution to this.. Let this young man not end up as a case study.. angry sad
We can meet up over lunch at Hardrock cafe Landmark Oniru (Cabana 3) on Saturday 4pm ... Perhaps good food might revitalize your being grin grin grin
Too much of the gym without good food can cause this type of mental state...

9 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Ewoma45(f): 4:55pm On Feb 20, 2018
angel and ahneeka are the best parents so far.....lol This task looks so stupid.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by fitzmayowa: 4:56pm On Feb 20, 2018
Alex doing good so far...
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MamBi: 4:56pm On Feb 20, 2018
Anugod:
Oh little Gela, why do you cry?
Never mind Gela, daddy is coming
Try to be sleeping, daddy is coming
Oh never mind, never mind, daddy is coming grin grin

Ahneeka and Angel's lullaby for their little baby Gela grin grin

And the harmonising between papa and mama Gela na die. But baby keeps on wailing.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 77up(m): 4:56pm On Feb 20, 2018
Queenofhell:

in biggie voice "interesting " your life is truly zillion times better by sleeping on nairaland 24/7 and spitin epistle .

you really have good life outside nairaland with the way you sit down and write long hatred poem. the time you have to create different accounts for same purpose (to propagate hate messages) really shows you are just a waste in this generation.

all tnks to seun for creation of this forum because I wonder where people like you spending your 24hrs on nairaland will be .probably , you might be mad man then.

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Queenofhell: 4:57pm On Feb 20, 2018
My Mimi carrying out his father duties meticulously grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (1172) (1173) (1174) (1175) (1176) (1177) (1178) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.