Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,175,900 members, 7,895,932 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 July 2024 at 09:22 PM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (1191) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3964417 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1188) (1189) (1190) (1191) (1192) (1193) (1194) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by livelymatilda: 11:01am On Feb 21, 2018
MamBi:

Papi, you are talking to someone who likes teddy a lot. I declared that liking way before TeamTeddyBam came into existence. So stop with the "you guys". It is not necessary to report things just to stir the pot and throw the thread into another 10 pages of arguments. But if thats what you like, please don't let me stop you.
Maybe that is his understanding of being the"host" of this thread.. Lol

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MamBi: 11:01am On Feb 21, 2018
mamaboms:
Alex is not the type of girl Leo wants. He just doesnt want to hurt her feelings....

He will have to balance not wanting to hurt her feelings now with hurting her feelings when she finds out that she has fallen in love with someone who does not feel her like that. It is a tough world though.

5 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by FrankGiel: 11:02am On Feb 21, 2018
hazzard:
good for you ...now you can use it to mastubate and save your sex starved life ...tell me why someone with a full grown Brain would visit and xvideo site just to watch a sex where you wouldn't even see anything aside from a moving duvet..
Truly many are mad pity thank God its just a few that are roaming
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Papiikush: 11:02am On Feb 21, 2018
MamBi:

Papi, you are talking to someone who likes teddy a lot. I declared that liking way before TeamTeddyBam came into existence. So stop with the "you guys". It is not necessary to report things just to stir the pot and throw the thread into another 10 pages of arguments. But if thats what you like, please don't let me stop you.

That wasn't my intention ma'am.

Apologies...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by hazzard: 11:03am On Feb 21, 2018
livelymatilda:

What has racism got to do with Anto not liking babies? Some of these Nina fans sef.. Una don begin dey reason like Nina.. grin
. I meant discrimination.. I just used racism as an example.. So if you didn't get the point too bad

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by mizz2posh: 11:03am On Feb 21, 2018
hazzard:
Sometimes Nigerians baffles me.. We mustn't be white and black before we call it racism..
Yesterday Anto said something about hating kids and doesn't wish to have one but because she speaks good English, lived in the states and probably from a wealthy family nobody said or talked bad about her..
But trust me if it was to be Nina, the not so intelligent girl, the dumb one, probably not too wealthy one. alot of people would have carried the matter on their heads like say na gala.. Now tell how we would move forward
The earlier we begin to deal with this small things the greater we are going to become

I'm no Anto fan, but I will defend her because I watched the part you are referring to. Anto never said she hated kids, she said she doesn't want to have kids but she will have to at some point. Now, having kids is a thing of choice, not everyone wants to have kids, so I don't see why she needs to be bashed, it's her life.

15 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MamBi: 11:04am On Feb 21, 2018
Giel:
This caring for fake babies is just punishment, especially for people like Anto who don't want kids.

I still don't know what Rico is doing
He is just talking? Rapping? On his own. Just still staring.

grin When he got to the part of being born premature and how much was done to save his life, if you see the way kayode the cameraman run!
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Papiikush: 11:04am On Feb 21, 2018
Nimi22:

Like what I'm going through right now?
I don't envy your husband in this situation at all.

That moment when you guys are 10 minutes away into the dream world and baby starts crying... Nah, I can't deal grin
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MamBi: 11:05am On Feb 21, 2018
Papiikush:

That wasn't my intention ma'am.

Apologies...

Hugs papi. Sorry for sounding like a headmistress embarassed
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by livelymatilda: 11:05am On Feb 21, 2018
MamBi:

He will have to balance not wanting to hurt her feelings now with hurting her feelings when she finds out that she has fallen in love with someone who does not feel her like that. It is a tough world though.
LEO is focused on the game... Alex should do the same too...

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nimi22(f): 11:10am On Feb 21, 2018
livelymatilda:
Their wager depends on it.
Yea, you are right
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 77up(m): 11:12am On Feb 21, 2018
Papiikush:
Tobi called Nina a "left over food" and nobody is devouring him on this thread. Woah cheesy
just imagine it's teddy or even teddy fans hummm na pj this thread go to take to multiply wit diff jab tongue

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Papiikush: 11:12am On Feb 21, 2018
MamBi:

Hugs papi. Sorry for sounding like a headmistress embarassed
Lmao... Reminds me of Mrs Martha in my elementary school grin

Continue with the updates dear... You and Giel (even though she is seeing haters everywhere) keeps the thread boiling kiss

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nimi22(f): 11:13am On Feb 21, 2018
Papiikush:

I don't envy your husband in this situation at all.

That moment when you guys are 10 minutes away into the dream world and baby starts crying... Nah, I can't deal grin

cheesy for where? Once my husband sleeps he sleeps o except it's really terrible he doesn't wake up cos of baby.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 11:13am On Feb 21, 2018
mizz2posh:

I'm no Anto fan, but I will defend her because I watched the part you are referring to. Anto never said she hated kids, she said she doesn't want to have kids but she will have to at some point. Now, having kids is a thing of choice, not everyone wants to have kids, so I don't see why she needs to be bashed, it's her life.
very true. Not everyone is ready for the lifetime commitment of being a parent. It is too much of a serious role

6 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by mamaboms: 11:16am On Feb 21, 2018
Though world it is...
MamBi:

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by livelymatilda: 11:19am On Feb 21, 2018
77up:
just imagine it's teddy or even teddy fans hummm na pj this thread go to take to multiply wit diff jab tongue

Come Team Miracle, Nina and Teddy-A, make Una let us rest for this thread na.... The reason most of you people even support them is just because they have lots of fans..
All you people know is to curse and abuse each other as if your lives depend on BBN.

9 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 11:21am On Feb 21, 2018
Nimi22:

cheesy for where? Once my husband sleeps he sleeps o except it's really terrible he doesn't wake up cos of baby.
. Lol....ever tried locking him and the baby in one room then going to sleep in another till morning?
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MamBi: 11:21am On Feb 21, 2018
My Nina: Those Nepa people when they want to cut light they will give you steady light

My Nina: Miracle is annoying. But he is good in explaining things. Me I am not. cry

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Papiikush: 11:23am On Feb 21, 2018
77up:
lipsrsealed

Nimi22:

Lmao...That "I can't kill myself" mood. grin
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ladyprosper: 11:24am On Feb 21, 2018
With full assurance I can gladly say Miracle is the winner of this year’s big brother

8 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Akorkor(f): 11:27am On Feb 21, 2018
livelymatilda:

Lol.. What do you say about Miracle saying foul words like.... "you dey cease".. "God punish you".. "Thunder fire you" to Nina?

Dont tell me he is joking oooo.. I dislike hypocrites

There are differences between those words you use up there and the one he used. When miracle says those words she usually play back with it but not with those heavy words like "'Left over food"', even you yourself, can you take that if someone calls you "'Left Over food'' with play. Forget about play or not, there are some words that shouldnt be used for playing.

For the record, your likeness doesnt bring anything to my table so i dont care if you dont like my point.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 77up(m): 11:29am On Feb 21, 2018
dominique:

They actually froze grin
I never knew miracle could be this playful, kudos to teddybam for taking the joke in good light. People like CC, Ahneeka or Ifu wouldn't have found it funny.

The camera should move away from this gloomy looking Rico biko
only few ppl with good heart like you 'll observes his (teddy) good side , the rest only jump on bad ones .

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by lightedpath(f): 11:32am On Feb 21, 2018
livelymatilda:

They got an instruction from Biggie not to use any foul or curse word from yesterday till Friday.. So whenever any housemate uses a foul or curse word, they will have to take one coin from one glass jar to the other one that is labeled.
It is one coin per curse/foul word.
OK thank you
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 77up(m): 11:33am On Feb 21, 2018
livelymatilda:

Come Team Miracle, Nina and Teddy-A, make Una let us rest for this thread na.... The reason most of you people even support them is just because they have lots of fans..
All you people know is to curse and abuse each other as if your lives depend on BBN.
check my signature tongue
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 11:33am On Feb 21, 2018
Lol,
Rico tobi anto and. Cee c having a conversation outside in the lounge.

Anto says that when she lived in the States, she was very independent but the whole thing fell apart when she came to Nigeria, she says that it's like men don't like you when you are independent, they say they do but they don't.

Rico says when a woman is forming too independent for you, you feel like you are not man enough

He thinks that because he is providing the money that he is not supposed to do anything else. That that's how many act.
Anto says it's upbringing.

Tobi keeps denying it.

Awwww, cee c is backing her baby,
Her outfit todays is so nice

6 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ninnyanny(f): 11:37am On Feb 21, 2018
Papiikush:
More babies...

Lmao.. Na die today grin
in ur voice ....awwwwwww wwww,baby goals... Smh grin
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 77up(m): 11:37am On Feb 21, 2018
Giel:
Lol,
Rico tobi anto and. Cee c having a conversation outside in the lounge.

Anto says that when she lived in the States, she was very independent but the whole thing fell apart when she came to Nigeria, she says that it's like men don't like you when you are independent, they say they do but they don't.

Rico says when a woman is forming too independent for you, you feel like you are not man enough

He thinks that because he is providing the money that he is not supposed to do anything else. That that's how many act.
Anto says it's upbringing.

Tobi keeps denying it.

Awwww, cee c is backing her baby,
Her outfit today's is so cool.
tnks for d update, no any task yet
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 11:38am On Feb 21, 2018
I feel I should be quoting this post as many times as possible from now till maybe the end of this season of big brother. Lol grin (it may not do anything sha grin )

It's perfect, thank you for saying the truth.

There is no insult they haven't given me, there is no insult they haven't given team mina. Very few people speak up.
When we retaliate, peacemakers and judges will arise. grin

Sometimes they even give biased updates about Mina or twist their words to use it to insult them, and when team Mina tries to defend mina, they act like victims and then act as if team mina are the aggressors.

Some will act as if they don't see the insults then come and attack you if you speak up or they say you are seeing things.

Beorn:

There's no need for those insults on a team of housemates you hate. When you late displeasure for a housemate roll over to their fans, it's doesn't speak well of you. Those "jobless" people are the main reason this thread has progressed till now. A lot of us who don't have the opportunity of watching BBN in the morning or afternoon usually rely on updaters, who are from both team Mina (Giėl, Mambî, Threebeąr, Eėghe, etc), AngelIfu (Dominiquë), BamTeddy (Päpiikush) neutrals (MìzzD, Ibikayëe, Akthedream/Livelymatildã etc) and other regular updaters.

All of us come together to make this thread tick. You in particular still get one or two juicy infos you missed while you're "jobful", but your dislike for Miracle made you attack only team Mina. If everybody stop updating, of what use is this thread? Do you know the selfless work Giël, Ibikayëe, Mambî and co put in to give us DS of these housemates? Some of them stream with their MBs to provide us with daily updates. It's so unfair that your hatred for Mina would make you insult integral updaters of this thread. Since you don't like Mina, decampagn them anyway you like, just leave Nairalanders that helps us to know what's happening when we are not watching out of it.

And for those that liked your post and always call Mina fans troublemakers and rude, I hope as you all found nothing wrong with this insult, that if Mina fans retaliate, y'all shouldn't complain, because it'd be first-class hypocrisy to complain when that time comes up.

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Papiikush: 11:38am On Feb 21, 2018
ninnyanny:
in ur voice ....awwwwwww wwww,baby goals... Smh grin
I almost chocked! While reading this. grin

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MamBi: 11:38am On Feb 21, 2018
Rico and Anto gisting in the garden. (Rico's voice is really deep smiley and I likit)

Anyway they are joined by Tobi and Cee'c who are using the group opportunity to somehow somehow gist with each other.

They are talking about how some girls expect men to be donors to their financial requirements

Both the guys think men are supposed to be donors but when the girl expects it as an entitlement, it is a turn off.

Cee'c likes the independent lady who contributes even before the man contributes.

Anto is also into the independent girl although she thinks the man should understand that he is the provider.

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ninnyanny(f): 11:39am On Feb 21, 2018
Nimi22:
Miracle will not be a good daddy o. See the way he has turned everything to play , he even said he won't give the baby a bath, little food so it won't poo.
lol...cray grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1188) (1189) (1190) (1191) (1192) (1193) (1194) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.