Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,175,515 members, 7,895,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 July 2024 at 12:18 AM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (138) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3961960 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (135) (136) (137) (138) (139) (140) (141) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Foxrain: 9:44am On Feb 01, 2018
DoubleeDee:

Foxrain my brother, are you not contradicting yourself?
I wish you'll cut commentators here as much slack as you bestow on your miraculous man.
The truth; Miracle's poem was awful but we can forgive him since he has elevated views of nature.
You're right, he's a pilot not a poet so no big deal if his prose is not in sync, but please don' call it 'very good'.
To me the poem sounded very good. I enjoyed every bit of it. He might not be a William Blake, but he did very well on his own grin I couldn't be more proud.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Divay22(f): 9:46am On Feb 01, 2018
SirToby:
Mehn K. Brule was hot this morning. The guy na my real Gee now. Why is cece keeping mute ?
There's one thing people don't know... When one is silent, people gets to pay them attention...
Like, you'll just be looking at for what they would say..

Cee is looking for attention..
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by dominique(f): 9:48am On Feb 01, 2018
So Ricco can plait hair, shame dey catch me o embarassed. I totally relate with his poverty stories of last night, not all mixed race kids were born with silver spoons. In fact, there was this clean mixed race boy that I used to see in Benue where I served. He used to walk to and from school in his patched uniform. If you see him, you will know this boy is half Caucasian and not those caramel skinned fulani people with curly hair. If by chance if finds himself in a place like big brother house and he says he used to walk long distances to and from school on the streets of Eupi Otukpo in patch patch uniform, most of you won't believe. Ricco's story about jumping buses and almost getting arrested by KAI in Oahodi is totally believable. More believable than Ifu's stories about taking bike with a guy who had and erection on the bike then released on her cloth, and another one about a man licking her ear in a public bus.

Dope performance form K Brule and Angel, I'm starting to like Angel now (covers face). Very deep vocals, you could literally hear the pains in K's voice.

Is it me or Alex looks a bit like Mercy Johnson without make-up?

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Papiikush: 9:51am On Feb 01, 2018
Khole is the one sneezing in the kitchen. Abeg, they should kick her out before everyone gets infected angry

Ceece and miracle having a conversation about making stew. (Seems he wants to cook his own meal)
Miracle is already coming out of his shell. Nice!

DeeOne, ifu and nine talking about mess(fart) Mtchewwww. I wonder how those eating will be able to watch this part. Lol

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Twoclans(f): 9:51am On Feb 01, 2018
The guys in double wahala are soooooo handsome and cool.

The selection judges did a very good job I must say.

The voting public will have a hard time choosing. This pairing arrangement makes it even more complicated.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Chiefheywhy(m): 9:52am On Feb 01, 2018
Kasala don burst . Why Miracle go accept Nina now ..Kaiii cry.. My guy dey go house cry
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Papiikush: 9:53am On Feb 01, 2018
dominique:
Yes she does.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Chiefheywhy(m): 9:54am On Feb 01, 2018
DoubleeDee:

I was surprised with her choice too.
D1 obviously has low self esteem so no surprise on his reaction.
I like DEE1 tho .He doesn't hide his feelings at all ..
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by junbi(f): 9:56am On Feb 01, 2018
Lhimeet:

Are you feeling intimidated already? grin Choice woman...Just because you & few of your friends don't like doesn't mean many other ladies don't... cheesy

Duh! I said not "all women"

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by junbi(f): 9:58am On Feb 01, 2018
Dudeweedlmao:

Always believe the opposite of what women say.

Yea dude, especially when u are on weed! Lmao

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by SirToby(m): 10:02am On Feb 01, 2018
Divay22:

There's one thing people don't know... When one is silent, people gets to pay them attention...
Like, you'll just be looking at for what they would say..

Cee is looking for attention..
You may be right.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Papiikush: 10:02am On Feb 01, 2018
DeeOne cracking up the ladies. Still on the mess topic Sha grin

Church mess dey smell pass grin

Miracle is really becoming useful and outspoken. (cutting the fish)

Bleep... Who was that pig! Shit. Too many dirty people in this kitchen.

Miracle be forming bad man untop cutting fish. The fish is freagging ice! grin Lolu suggested he put it in hot water for it to De-freeze but he (Miracle) feels that's a long thing

Teddy joins them in the kitchen. Trying to entertain with his Shakushaku. (that ribbon on his head though grin

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by gengen118: 10:03am On Feb 01, 2018
Northkendal:
tobi is 23 indeed, his younger brother was 24 in 2016

True, i saw it on twitter
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by gengen118: 10:03am On Feb 01, 2018
Northkendal:
tobi is 23 indeed, his younger brother was 24 in 2016

True. I saw it on twitter
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by dominique(f): 10:03am On Feb 01, 2018
Bambam can't open her mouth to speak clearly yet she calls herself an actress. I doubt if she will be able to take on a role that involves a lot of yelling and screaming with this her bedroom voice.

They're talking about farts in the bedroom and Nina's voice is the loudest. Let them switch to a serious topic and watch her fizzle into the background. What a bimbo

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by SirToby(m): 10:04am On Feb 01, 2018
Ooops! Angel said Tortoise blue instead of Turquoise blue ��

Dee-one is damn funny�� It depends on the heart you use mess in church �
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by peeps4u: 10:04am On Feb 01, 2018
Foxrain:

Go and sit down my friend.
There should have been a quotation, without a quotation the sentence was wrong.
And it looked more like he was talking about the young man's career and not the an "airplane carrier "
People brighter than me?
Hahahaha hahahahahaha hahahahahaha if they pile all your brains together, I'll still beat all of you in practically any exam. Do you want to put it to test?
Can we start from you ?

LOL, I don't need to exchange words with you. In fact, I never quoted you until you did so. You goofed and you ignorance was displayed here, you were called out, hide your face and chop your L in peace.

No one is an island of knowledge but obviously, your lame attempt at dragging the issue to irrelevant angle further displays you are pompous ignoramus who makes most noise even when they are vacuum.

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Lhimeet(m): 10:07am On Feb 01, 2018
junbi:

Duh! I said not "all women"
I know your type... cheesy
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by safarigirl(f): 10:09am On Feb 01, 2018
Foxrain:

And how on earth would I know that, na me born am?
you vouched for Tobi's age...so, I assume you know him that well

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Iamoriekaose: 10:11am On Feb 01, 2018
Foxrain:
Ifu ennada said she attended one of the contestants birthday last year and the person was 28 ,she said she was surprised to hear the person is 23 in the house grin
Wondering who that could be
It isn't Tobi though, because Tobi is really 23 ,any other person that said they're 23 ?
Vandora said she's 23 grin
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Papiikush: 10:11am On Feb 01, 2018
Lmao...

They were talking about this song

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h4qxvovzFKY

Chai... I laughed so hard first time I heard it. grin
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Papiikush: 10:14am On Feb 01, 2018
Valentine is in two weeks. Chai... Miracle broke the Bad news grin

This one Ceece has been slicing pepper with her hands. Make she no use hand scratch ******* lipsrsealed
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by DoubleeDee: 10:15am On Feb 01, 2018
Is Khloe looking for romance or just seeking attention?
Apart from her disregard for the brassier and her ability to perpetually keep her udder standing,
she has constantly flaunted herself on several guys in the house without really connecting with anyone.
During rehearsals last night, I watched her in a light sleep mode laying her head on D1’s laps and within a
twinkle of an eye moving on to rest her head on Miracle’s shoulder………..
Whatever her needs are, it’s good she’s becoming less of a chatterbox. Maybe if she stops trying too hard
to push her sexuality and torso in the male HMs' spaces she can begin the process of redeeming her current poor image.
That she was able to disregard the altercation with D1 so quickly showed she’s not really a bad person at heart.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by jibs4lv(m): 10:17am On Feb 01, 2018
peeps4u:

LOL, I don't need to exchange words with you. In fact, I never quoted you until you did so. You goofed and you ignorance was displayed here, you were called out, hide your face and chop your L in peace.

No one is an island of knowledge but obviously, your lame attempt at dragging the issue to irrelevant angle further displays you are pompous ignoramus who makes most noise even when they are vacuum.
I knw him since 3 days ago, he's actually seeking for attention but he didn't knw that hes on the wrong way of campaigning for his miraculous ninatical priend. please leave that Aproko .
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Myredeemerlives: 10:20am On Feb 01, 2018
People are really coming out their shell, its not easy to for some people to adapt to the new environment. Let's them benefit of doubt.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Papiikush: 10:20am On Feb 01, 2018
Tobi making the salad....looking tasty by the way

Khole has been eating every chicken in that kitchen. I hope she grow some ass before she leaves Sha

Mehn... Ceece's shape is a distraction slim waist and fat ass. Yummy. Just wanna bury my face on that ass grin

She left her work to meet Tobi. Now she is touching him all over while he rubs her hair. Make una fück jare

These housemates are so conscious about r the cameras. They keep talking about it and people watching them at home.
Urgh! That's not you being yourself

6 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by TheSuperNerd(m): 10:22am On Feb 01, 2018
dominique:
So Ricco can plait hair, shame dey catch me o embarassed. I totally relate with his poverty stories of last night, not all mixed race kids were born with silver spoons. In fact, there was this clean mixed race boy that I used to see in Benue where I served. He used to walk to and from school in his patched uniform. If you see him, you will know this boy is half Caucasian and not those caramel skinned fulani people with curly hair. If by chance if finds himself in a place like big brother house and he says he used to walk long distances to and from school on the streets of Eupi Otukpo in patch patch uniform, most of you won't believe. Ricco's story about jumping buses and almost getting arrested by KAI in Oahodi is totally believable. More believable than Ifu's stories about taking bike with a guy who had and erection on the bike then released on her cloth, and another one about a man licking her ear in a public bus.

Dope performance form K Brule and Angel, I'm starting to like Angel now (covers face). Very deep vocals, you could literally hear the pains in K's voice.

Wow..... Just look at Madam Dom go... A fine storyteller and analytical narrator you are... cheesy

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by DoubleeDee: 10:27am On Feb 01, 2018
Foxrain:

To me the poem sounded very good. I enjoyed every bit of it. He might not be a William Blake, but he did very well on his own grin I couldn't be more proud.

Thank God your 4.5 CGPA was not in literature.

5 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Foxrain: 10:31am On Feb 01, 2018
Miracle making food for the whole house. That's my boy!
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by DoubleeDee: 10:33am On Feb 01, 2018
Chiefheywhy:
I like DEE1 tho .He doesn't hide his feelings at all ..

I'm sure he can turn out a likable fella. His strategy of running other HMs down with demeaning jokes turned me off.

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Foxrain: 10:34am On Feb 01, 2018
peeps4u:

No one is an island of knowledge but obviously, your lame attempt at dragging the issue [s]to irrelevant angle further displays you are pompous ignoramus[/s] who makes most noise even when they are vacuum.
Rip English

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MizzD: 10:36am On Feb 01, 2018
Papiikush:
Tobi making the salad....looking tasty by the way

Khole has been eating every chicken in that kitchen. I hope she grow some ass before she leaves Sha

Mehn... Ceece's shape is a distraction slim waist and fat ass. Yummy. Just wanna bury my face on that ass grin

She left her work to meet Tobi. Now she is touching him all over while he rubs her hair. Make una fück jare

These housemates are so conscious about r the cameras. They keep talking about it and people watching them at home.
Urgh! That's not you being yourself

Couldn't agree less with the camera consciousness.. Cee C is one major culprit. She's always looking for camera positions. Housemates like that cant be taken seriously undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (135) (136) (137) (138) (139) (140) (141) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.