Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,329 members, 7,888,054 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 06:22 PM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (1396) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3952427 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1393) (1394) (1395) (1396) (1397) (1398) (1399) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 8:36pm On Feb 26, 2018
Rico own na to dey find nyash to rock.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by teamsynergy: 8:36pm On Feb 26, 2018
Rico don mad
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by livelymatilda: 8:36pm On Feb 26, 2018
ntyce:
Right now, Lolu will be thinking the pairing with CeeC has finally killed him
Lolu has been getting nominations right from the first week..

Left with Lolu and Cee-c, Tobi would have saved Cee-c... He even called him the devil this evening.. Lol

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MamBi: 8:37pm On Feb 26, 2018
Rico is happppppy! Guy just dey bounce up and down in happiness at being saved.. grin

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by carammel(f): 8:37pm On Feb 26, 2018
yvelchstores:
emmm, I have finally diagnosed ur cee c's problem. She told anto she is a VIRGIN. I blv her.
She expected tobi to lick the ground she steps on because in her mind, " where in this world will u find a working class, beautiful, shapey, classy, lawyer virgin?" No where.

Thats why she says, the girls in d house no reach.

This same virtue will be her undoing if she doesnt get over her self

Singing tuface song ".....i cant blv shes still a virrrgiiiiiin, ...." grin
If it is true she is a virgin, her ways with Tobi is justified. Would you prefer she lost her virginity on live TV?
Tobi will only use her for his own game and bone her after the show. It is better she holds her esteem high.

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by teamsynergy: 8:37pm On Feb 26, 2018
Ifu is possessed cheesy
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Coolpuyol(m): 8:37pm On Feb 26, 2018
Tobi full of energy tonight
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by thatigboman: 8:38pm On Feb 26, 2018
Ceelo is the movement. We are voting the pair like no man's business

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 8:38pm On Feb 26, 2018
Miracle should take it easy.
Everytime soda!

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by thatigboman: 8:39pm On Feb 26, 2018
Coolpuyol:
Tobi full of energy tonight
Tobi is an idiot. A backstabbing fool at that. And we are going to treat his fuckup

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by teamsynergy: 8:39pm On Feb 26, 2018
Ahneeka dey do Jason durelo moves for wizz song grin
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by dominique(f): 8:39pm On Feb 26, 2018
Godpikin4:
Twitter grin

Funny pic grin
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Jennito(f): 8:39pm On Feb 26, 2018
Rico has gone mad i swear down... Ahh Miracle with his cool dance moves.. Ahneeka be dancing like shes in war front. Oh lawd!

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by deelizabeth93(f): 8:40pm On Feb 26, 2018
77up:
am telling you with what is going on now and with yesterday false accusation, bbn voting database 'll crash any time teddy is up , bbn will experience the kind of vote they never have before.

kiss kiss, 77up, how was your day?
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by yvelchstores(f): 8:41pm On Feb 26, 2018
carammel:

If it is true she is a virgin, her ways with Tobi is justified. Would you prefer she lost her virginity on live TV?
Tobi will only use her for his own game and bone her after the show. It is better she holds her esteem high.
tobi didn't try to sleep with her. Pls note. Not all couples are sleeping tgda.

She wanted to just useless him. She will put his hand on her breast and when he respond, she will say molestation.

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Twoclans(f): 8:41pm On Feb 26, 2018
Godpikin4:
Twitter grin

LOL

Twitter is just one crazy place. grin
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 9ja4eva: 8:41pm On Feb 26, 2018
thatigboman:
Tobi is an idiot. A backstabbing fool at that. And we are going to treat his fuckup

The guy no just try.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 8:42pm On Feb 26, 2018
AntiBrutus:

What either of them has done outside no concern us.
As far as this show is concerned, Tobi has tried.

We dash you CC when she is out. Commot the spirit, you hear?
Since you na exorcist.

I will entertain yours first. wink

E no concern you but it concerns fate and karma wella. Motive and heart makes all the difference in this life. It is why someone who is hated will see favor from God and another will have the love of everyone yet won't see favor from God. Because only God sees the heart man just sees actions.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Jennito(f): 8:42pm On Feb 26, 2018
Cee c its not to gather yansh that you cannot shake o... See Nina twisting like kilode... Ifu is sport on.

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by deelizabeth93(f): 8:43pm On Feb 26, 2018
mamaboms:
BBN voting database is not even ready...we are waiting

Mamaboms, kiss kiss
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Geezeem: 8:43pm On Feb 26, 2018
Eeghe:

Hey Sister darling
We rest, but we need Leo out
So help kick him out by voting for any other pair! cheesy
No SMS ooo

Darling muuu

Walahi I get you

I just don't want Leo out so bad that I would vote

I would rather find other incentives like wanting Ceece

To stay for added drama and tension between her and Tobi

You know I like my drama much cheesy

Of course no sms ooo

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by thatigboman: 8:43pm On Feb 26, 2018
carammel:

leave all those talk. Tobi is evil. And will be treated as such.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Jethrolite(m): 8:43pm On Feb 26, 2018
thatigboman:
Ceelo is the movement. We are voting the pair like no man's business
De deceive yourself.

6 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by teamsynergy: 8:44pm On Feb 26, 2018
Ceec doesn't know as to use DAT ass at all
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 8:44pm On Feb 26, 2018
ibkayee:
In case anyone can't watch clips, sorry it's looong, sorry for typos

You a transcriber?

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by livelymatilda: 8:44pm On Feb 26, 2018
MamBi:

grin. Even unanimous nomination will not help housemates oh cos HoH would still have to switch out one of them for another housemate. I have a feeling its the switched in housemate that will suffer unless the housemate switched in is Teddy.

Biggy, please in the name of all that is dear to you, unpair these people from next week. So that we can let weak people go.
Lol.... Unfortunately, those you see as weak people are not the same people those housemates see as weak people..

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by deelizabeth93(f): 8:44pm On Feb 26, 2018
mizz2posh:

77up I was supporting and voting Teddy A before but because he is so arrogant, disrespectful, full of him self, and now has a fake "no sex" video circulating, I pledge to crash the data base with you grin teamTeddyA till the end!

Mami kiss, how you dey?
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by iamJ(m): 8:44pm On Feb 26, 2018
Team Anto viewing thru grin

We don't care about nobloody

13 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by thatigboman: 8:45pm On Feb 26, 2018
Jethrolite:
De deceive yourself.
u wan bet? How much? Put your money where your mouth is.
Ceelo is not on Sunday. Deal with it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 8:45pm On Feb 26, 2018
AntiBrutus:
Miracle should take it easy.
Everytime soda!

He is young!
So he can soo drink soda/sugar

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by iamJ(m): 8:45pm On Feb 26, 2018
teamsynergy:
Ceec doesn't know as to use DAT ass at all
are u using a magnifying lens to view your TV?

Which ass?

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 8:45pm On Feb 26, 2018
Eeghe:

Mz Giel
Keep doing you ....don't ever apologize for being a strong, fearless and honest lady
kiss

Always kiss

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1393) (1394) (1395) (1396) (1397) (1398) (1399) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.