Stats: 3,168,870 members, 7,872,886 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 02:16 AM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (1432) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3941716 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1429) (1430) (1431) (1432) (1433) (1434) (1435) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by genius43(m): 5:12pm On Feb 27, 2018
Alex is not helping Tobi at all, I still feel Tobi made the best decision yesterday. Leo needs to feel the stress of been put up for eviction.

It's like he(Leo) knows people outside might not like his type of person

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Agbgift(f): 5:12pm On Feb 27, 2018
Eeghe:
Miracle and Ahneeka playing "okwe" in the garden
...Anto watching
They are having fun
The camera man is a bit obsessed with Anto though lipsrsealed
Why show her all curled up in a chair with that slow smile, while a game is going on!?

Ha!
That must be Kayode doing a bad job there.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by genius43(m): 5:14pm On Feb 27, 2018
missunknown:
Who else feels Alex doesn't know why she is in the Big Brother House

She doesn't, honestly if not the Tobi pairing she is suppose not to be in the house, she is only visible on Saturday

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by slimtosin(m): 5:15pm On Feb 27, 2018
missunknown:
The babe should just come back home..

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MizzD: 5:16pm On Feb 27, 2018
LMAO

Does Alex think Big brother is her real big brother.

She complained about her hair to biggie, said she's tired of it and the other housemates are complaining too. So she wants to make it.

Big brother replied that he thinks her hair looks lovely and she shouldn't listen to those telling her otherwise.

This concluding part of Alex's diary session is too hilarious. cheesy cheesy.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by missunknown: 5:18pm On Feb 27, 2018
cheesy grin grin
MizzD:
LMAO

Does Alex think Big brother is her real big brother.

She complained about her hair to biggie, said she's tired of it and the other housemates are complaining too. So she wants to make it.

Big brother replied that he thinks her hair looks lovely and she shouldn't listen to those telling her otherwise.

This concluding part of Alex's diary session is too hilarious. cheesy cheesy.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 5:18pm On Feb 27, 2018
Mz mamBi and mz Giel
Do take over please
I will skip the next one
Have to eat

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 5:19pm On Feb 27, 2018
Penisinpenisout:

BigBrother will take that into consideration.

And he did!
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 5:21pm On Feb 27, 2018
Threebear:
This Alex is so naive ,it is almost appalling.

Naive plus that sheer empty bravado?
Very unattractive

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by notimeisnotime(m): 5:22pm On Feb 27, 2018
RIcO speaks calmly, I love his gentility

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 5:22pm On Feb 27, 2018
P.S
I like Rico

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 5:23pm On Feb 27, 2018
Eeghe:
Mz mamBi and mz Giel
Do take over please
I will skip the next one
Have to eat
Honestly giel mambi and ibkayee deserve a stipend, it's not easy at all grin

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Blackhawk01: 5:24pm On Feb 27, 2018
Ayoomolabake:

Sweetie, I was speechless too o. I am sure you had a great day.

Hahahaha cheesy grin cheesy. Na too much shock cause am. tongue

Great kwa? Mstcheeeeew! Too much stress but reading through the pages of this thread did much to relieve me of that. You, Giel, Eeghe,Mambi, Threebear, Ninnyanny, Beorn and another moniker I'm trying hard to remember shut down those pages. Comman see me laughing like a market woman nii. grin cheesy grin cheesy

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 5:25pm On Feb 27, 2018
Eeghe:
P.S
I like Rico
Me too, watched him advise prophetess sex bam this afternoon ,the guy certainly knows his onions. And it looks like he doesn't hold grudges either.

He doesn't like miracle though.
The feeling is tactfully protected but you know me, I can read a dead mummy.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by genius43(m): 5:25pm On Feb 27, 2018
Rico a real G, at least he appreciates that he is saved.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 5:26pm On Feb 27, 2018
Rico should bring out more of himself though
Goofy plus real would be very cool
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Agbgift(f): 5:28pm On Feb 27, 2018
missunknown:
I have that feelings too.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 5:31pm On Feb 27, 2018
Awwwww
Rico is so sweet cry kiss kiss
So nice to nina kiss

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 5:31pm On Feb 27, 2018
Giel:
Awwwww
Rico is so sweet cry kiss kiss
So nice to nina kiss

He is kosher
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 5:32pm On Feb 27, 2018
Threebear:

Me too, watched him advise prophetess sex bam this afternoon ,the guy certainly knows his onions. And it looks like he doesn't hold grudges either.

He doesn't like miracle though.
The feeling is tactfully protected but you know me, I can read a dead mummy.

I think it's Leo he doesn't like
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by nitane25(f): 5:33pm On Feb 27, 2018
chei I don miss
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Chuchunana: 5:33pm On Feb 27, 2018
Giel:
Awwwww Rico is so sweet cry kiss kiss So nice to nina kiss
What did he do to/for Nina?
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Coolpuyol(m): 5:34pm On Feb 27, 2018
Cee C report to the Diary Room
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 5:35pm On Feb 27, 2018
CeeC wasting time brushing her hair and pulling off her top cheesy
She just woke up though
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 5:35pm On Feb 27, 2018
Eeghe:

I think it's Leo he doesn't like
I have no interest in Leo, so I don't really care who likes him and who doesn't.
I'm telling you what I've observed, upon all the times I've been proven right, you still doubt me undecided

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by livelymatilda: 5:36pm On Feb 27, 2018
77up:
On this thread the only hypocrite here is mina fans reason is that when sex issue happened then , it took them eternity to accept that its true some said dry hump some said wet hump grin but the moment it happened on teddy camp, we all accept and move on shocked

I knw some Aproko will still call me hypocrite for this grin but b4 you do so, please know in your mind already that you are Aproko tongue
You are one of the biggest hypocrite I have seen on Nairaland... I salute you..

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 5:37pm On Feb 27, 2018
Threebear:

I have no interest in Leo, so I don't really care who likes him and who doesn't.
I'm telling you what I've observed, upon all the times I've been proven right, you still doubt me undecided

Okay I will look out for this
Tell me how and what you know

Why do you not think it's Leo he doesn't like?
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MamBi: 5:37pm On Feb 27, 2018
Eeghe:
Mz mamBi and mz Giel
Do take over please
I will skip the next one
Have to eat

Can’t for the next 10 mins. Will do if Giel or Ibekay don’t by then.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by livelymatilda: 5:40pm On Feb 27, 2018
senatordave1:

Please who did tobi sleep with last night?
Tobi slept with you..
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by BaddaMan: 5:47pm On Feb 27, 2018
May we not be as confused as CeeC grin

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 5:47pm On Feb 27, 2018
Chuchunana:

What did he do to/for Nina?

He said Nina is not so good in using her words to express herself (paraphrased) but there is no problem as he understands her properly, he said even if you speak the highest grammar or you speak pidgin. It doesn't mean anything to him, , he himself he likes everybody

This was in response to big brother asking about the tension in the house, where Rico then started talking about the drama between Leo and miracle over Nina.

This is what I remember. I've forgotten a lot of what Rico said.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 5:47pm On Feb 27, 2018
Giel:

He said Nina is not so good in using her words to express herself (paraphrased) but there is no problem as he understands her properly, he said even if you speak the highest grammar or you speak pidgin. It doesn't mean anything to him, , he himself he likes everybody

This was in response to big brother asking about the tension in the house, where Rico then started talking about the drama between Leo and miracle over Nina.

This is what I remember.

Apparently Leo also called Nina bush and enraged Miracle
Apart from his regular low key slyness that played out yesterday

(1) (2) (3) ... (1429) (1430) (1431) (1432) (1433) (1434) (1435) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)