Stats: 3,175,923 members, 7,895,993 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 July 2024 at 11:21 PM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (1439) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3964657 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1436) (1437) (1438) (1439) (1440) (1441) (1442) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by vaca1: 10:18pm On Feb 27, 2018
bam bam don suffer
chaiii

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MizzD: 10:18pm On Feb 27, 2018
Omo CeeC means business oo. See whining.. Awww.. I like her tonight.

Was already giving up on watching this

Miracle and anto no get mat

Bamco and gelah cheesy

Biggie said no pushing na gelah
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ifyalways(f): 10:18pm On Feb 27, 2018
Mito in the dressing room so no mat/dance.

Every other person got a mat and dancing,including the foursome of Bamco and Gela
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 10:19pm On Feb 27, 2018
Vote GeLah
For the love of music and seafood and swimming cheesy
Thank you

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ladyprosper: 10:19pm On Feb 27, 2018
Awwww...Anto made miracle miss mat cos she went to change
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by FrankGiel: 10:21pm On Feb 27, 2018
Threebear:

Shut up
I know. U miss me.. I miss you too..

Oya drop some of ur misery I don't want ur blood on my hands...

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by deelizabeth93(f): 10:21pm On Feb 27, 2018
closerange:

Cause men want to Bleep a lot of bad girls but don't want to marry bad girls..
Adultery is very old oh, no be today e start and no be only for Nigeria....

You know the trauma associated with having your kids see your his/her mother's sex video on the internet? No Nigerian man wants that.... We no want make people see our wife Lap self talkless of her unclothedness..
Nigerian man are about the most selfish and greedy men on earth... After knacking many lose women, them still want marry virgin.

A white man go marry them then. smiley...Come two years from now, these babes go don marry. Free them jare.
Lass lass dem go dey alright. They will ask of forgiveness from God and move on with their lives. smiley

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Temi231(f): 10:21pm On Feb 27, 2018
bodyonchecheche:

How? Haven't seen her be disrespectful but to be fair I haven't seen every single scene. I can't imagine Nina being rude to anyone unless they provoked her, though I could be wrong

You are correct at your observation

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 10:23pm On Feb 27, 2018
ladyprosper:
Awwww...Anto made miracle miss mat cos she went to change
Is he an idiot?
What do you mean Anto made him miss, what kind of rubbish is that!
First they dished out food for over one hour ,Sat on the dining to eat instead of going near the mat like everyone else and now the changing room!
What rubbish is that!
I feel like going into that TV and slapping some sense into him.
When Anto was running her mouth at the diary room that they would win, I thought they came prepared. Mtcheew, I'm so angry right now.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by feelgood(m): 10:24pm On Feb 27, 2018
And so Celo losebmy votes completely for gossiping about Mina. Lifu not under consideration for now.

So my remaining votes go to Gelah now. No longer waiting till Thursday. Pissed off.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by oshe11: 10:24pm On Feb 27, 2018
Please I need the video of Teddy A and Bambam in za bathroomgrin

Cc Papiikush

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MizzD: 10:25pm On Feb 27, 2018
Please how will biggie determine the winner

Will he keep removing mats till one is left, something like 'chair dance'

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ladyprosper: 10:26pm On Feb 27, 2018
Threebear:

Is he an idiot?
What do you mean Anto made him miss, what kind of rubbish is that!
First they dished out food for over one hour ,Sat on the dining to eat instead of going near the mat like everyone else and now the changing room!
What rubbish is that!
I feel like going into that TV and slapping some sense into him.
When Anto was running her mouth at the diary room that they would win, I thought they came prepared. Mtcheew, I'm so angry right now.
Don’t be angry with him ....he was just been a gentle guy

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 10:27pm On Feb 27, 2018
deelizabeth93:

A white man go marry them then. smiley...Come two years from now, these babes go don marry. Free them jare.
Lass lass dem go dey alright. They will ask of forgiveness from God and move on with their lives. smiley

They would definitely move on but the internet wouldn't. I wish Nina and Bambam goodluck

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Ebun49(f): 10:27pm On Feb 27, 2018
ifyalways:
Chai, after giving celo my 600 votes they are "planning" for my Nina?

How do I take back my votes biko cheesy

Nina also gossiped abt Lolu dis afternoon... She was even rude to his face for no just reason, and Lolu didn't say anything to her... Abi u no see that one?

To me it's both ways.... The fact remains Miracle made Nina ineract more

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Papiikush: 10:28pm On Feb 27, 2018
oshe11:

Cc Papiikush

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E2TZ4t9nC7o

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Munzy14(m): 10:32pm On Feb 27, 2018
Papiikush:
you never fail to supply at the mention. hahahahahaha.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Divay22(f): 10:33pm On Feb 27, 2018
oshe11:

Cc Papiikush
What for undecided
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ifyalways(f): 10:33pm On Feb 27, 2018
Aww Nina went to comfort Mito and told them not to give up.

TeddyA para-ing for the vodka that Lolu took from the store room cos hoh refused to go pick it.

Bamco now in the room. Obviously, Ahneeka shoving/pushing on Bambam got her. cheesy or they are simply tired.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by oshe11: 10:34pm On Feb 27, 2018
Papiikush:

Correct guy

Kudos to the Cameraman for that incredicle shot from an impossible anglegrin

So Teddy sees BamBam as trash hence he kpanshed her at a location(toilet) that depicts her ba

Cc styrese and 77up that said they cant support an irresponsible man that doesnt respect WOmen....

Dont dish it, if U cnt eat itgrin

#lessonslearnt

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by amehrada: 10:34pm On Feb 27, 2018

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by oshe11: 10:35pm On Feb 27, 2018
Divay22:
What for undecided
For "Live"wallpapergrin

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by oshe11: 10:36pm On Feb 27, 2018
Divay22:
What for undecided
For "Live"wallpapergrin
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 10:37pm On Feb 27, 2018
ifyalways:
Chai, after giving celo my 600 votes they are "planning" for my Nina?

How do I take back my votes biko cheesy
Serves you right.
I hope they give her a double dosage so you people will stop voting senselessly.
Make it one thousand.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MizzD: 10:38pm On Feb 27, 2018
Alex you're not competitive .. It's not that you don't have strength to push anybody.. Argh. Bam bam came into the room cos she thought she heard the music. Alex than said ' you think I'll push you, I won't, I'll just walk away.. I don't have strength' undecided

Tobi said he's scared of Sunday .. That if cee mama goes he won't be ok at all.. He's more worried about how she's taking it calmly. He'd have preferred if she's giving him attitude, make dem just dey their lanes. Said he'll shut down by Friday.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by thatigboman: 10:39pm On Feb 27, 2018
Treasuredlove:
oga, stay your lane biko. I have a very wonderful bottle of vodka by my side and you wouldnt want me to unleash the spirit spirit of vodka on you
sharap

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Divay22(f): 10:40pm On Feb 27, 2018
oshe11:
For "Live"wallpapergrin
Oya goan watch

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by thatigboman: 10:40pm On Feb 27, 2018
MizzD:
Alex you're not competitive .. It's not that you don't have strength to push anybody.. Argh. Bam bam came into the room cos she thought she heard the music. Alex than said ' you think I'll push you, I won't, I'll just walk away.. I don't have strength' undecided

Tobi said he's scared of Sunday .. That if cee mama goes he won't be ok at all.. He's more worried about how she's taking it calmly. He'd have preferred if she's giving him attitude, make dem just dey their lanes. Said he'll shut down by Friday.
Aunty CeeC is going nowhere

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Papiikush: 10:43pm On Feb 27, 2018
Munzy14:

you never fail to supply at the mention. hahahahahaha.

Bro, I can't shout. I have accepted my L Since morning. grin

oshe11:
Correct guy

Kudos to the Cameraman for that incredicle shot from an impossible anglegrin

So Teddy sees BamBam as trash hence he kpanshed her at a location(toilet) that depicts her ba

Cc styrese and 77up that said they cant support an irresponsible man that doesnt respect WOmen....

Dont dish it, if U cnt eat itgrin

#lessonslearnt

It wouldn't stop us from voting oh. Infact we need more sex videos so we can learn more styles from Tadddi Aaaayyy (In Nina's voice) grin

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by oshe11: 10:43pm On Feb 27, 2018
MizzD:

Na storyteller he be....
He put her up to help b4 ba

I'm for CeeC dis week though

Gela's absent wont be felt
We need CeeC's wahala nxt week

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 10:44pm On Feb 27, 2018
Treasuredlove:
oga, stay your lane biko. I have a very wonderful bottle of vodka by my side and you wouldnt want me to unleash the spirit spirit of vodka on you

Take a picture of the vodka
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by thatigboman: 10:46pm On Feb 27, 2018
Gungnir:

Take a picture of the vodka
dont mind the liar

(1) (2) (3) ... (1436) (1437) (1438) (1439) (1440) (1441) (1442) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 7 guest(s)