Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,175,869 members, 7,895,770 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 July 2024 at 05:24 PM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (1468) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3963866 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1465) (1466) (1467) (1468) (1469) (1470) (1471) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by genius43(m): 6:17pm On Feb 28, 2018
Gungnir:

Wow, she has an elder sis and she is like that? Wonder if they have brothers in that family.

She has a brother, I think they both run their family business
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by opella(f): 6:18pm On Feb 28, 2018
Nina please ignore .....

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 6:18pm On Feb 28, 2018
Angel sucking ceec's ass. Typical.

10 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 6:19pm On Feb 28, 2018
genius43:

She has a brother, I think they both run their family business

Oh I see, aside from spirituality, something wrong with parenting here.

But they need to check her spirituality.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by livelymatilda: 6:21pm On Feb 28, 2018
RickandMorty:

Miracle is very blunt. When he doesn't support something he either keeps quiet or say his mind. But he doesn't kiss ass, not even Tobi's. I can't say the same for others especially Leo. They just can't tell you "what you did is wrong" to your face.
DO you know that Miracle has never confronted Rico and Teddy-A till date? But he keeps saying what they did wrong to him behind them.. He even had to take permission from Tobi before he could confront Leo.. Prove me wrong.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by FrankGiel: 6:21pm On Feb 28, 2018
Nina says CeeC bullies her again..

Uncle Angel says, bully No, more like hostile...

Nina grow up...u claim almost Everyone bullies you!! ....

Abeg don't come to BB house and behave like an underage kid except under the duvet...

6 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Geezeem: 6:22pm On Feb 28, 2018
Ceece, Nina and Mimi party free for all

Loading ......I like grin
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by livelymatilda: 6:24pm On Feb 28, 2018
FrankGiel:
Nina says CeeC bullies her again..

Uncle Angel says, bully No, more like hostile...

Nina grow up...u claim almost Everyone bullies you!! ....

Abeg don't come to BB house and behave like an underage kid except under the duvet...

Nina should enjoy her stay there while it lasts...Nigerians are waiting for her and her sex tapes when she returns... She go complain tire.. Miracle will be too busy defending himself to even stand for her.. cheesy

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by genius43(m): 6:24pm On Feb 28, 2018
Gungnir:

You need to see the bashing she is currently getting on HER IG page, I can't believe she already has 61k followers
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 6:25pm On Feb 28, 2018
livelymatilda:

DO you know that Miracle has never confronted Rico and Teddy-A till date? But he keeps saying what they did wrong to him behind them.. He even had to take permission from Tobi before he could confront Leo.. Prove me wrong.
You mean the miracle that broke Teddy's nose and Rico the houseboy? grin

I wish one day, there will be that confrontation.

5 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 6:26pm On Feb 28, 2018
Did cee c put on make up?
Face looking weird, looking orange, bad lighting?
Lol.
I hope as everyone is laughing they are all getting the point, this one shouldn't turn into fight.

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ntyce(m): 6:26pm On Feb 28, 2018
Gungnir:

We have black sheeps within families, she might be one.
Don't let us bring her parents into this.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by oshe11: 6:26pm On Feb 28, 2018
Eeghe:

I meant no disrespect to you or your inability to speak your language well
And I have no right to judge
It is just a pet peeve of mine
Sometimes people tell me I cannot speak mine well, and I flare up...cos I can
lol @flare up
atleast u try small

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by FrankGiel: 6:27pm On Feb 28, 2018
Nina: u bully me CeeC
CeeC: in what way do I bully you. Pls say one scenario..

Nina: errmm.. CeeC leave me alone (in a joking way)...
CeeC: u are like the victim here.. Pls how do I bully you..
Nina: see yesterday.... Oh I don't want to talk.. The other day you were with your lover.. Errmm...
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 6:28pm On Feb 28, 2018
ntyce:

We have black sheeps within families, she might be one.
Don't let us bring her parents into this.

True, just wondered how it went unchecked.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 77up(m): 6:28pm On Feb 28, 2018
Blackhawk01:

Hahahaha grin cheesy grin

Iyamm dead! So, for how long will you continue to do overtime? Knowing CeeC well, you might have someone knocking at the office door 2am to drag your arse home. tongue
grin grin
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 6:28pm On Feb 28, 2018
So it's where people are cooking aunty will carry mirror and powder?
Cee c sef.

Cee c should stop trying to downplay Nina's point. Try and listen.
Cee c can be rude.
Cee c sef.

LMAO, Rico says big brother should help him

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by livelymatilda: 6:29pm On Feb 28, 2018
Threebear:

Broke his nose? Was it intentional?
DO you know how many injuries Miracle has suffered today?What are you trying to say?

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 6:29pm On Feb 28, 2018
Eeghe:

It is okay to have accents, it is beautiful and identifies one, and out there oyibos love that...it gives one an identity
However I don't like when people use the fact that they don't know how to speak their language to "do guy"

It is a pet peeve of mine

I love the way Chimamanda Adichie speaks English, with her Igboness showing
I agree @ Ahneeka and Ifu
I love chimamanda, my woman crush kiss
She's a blessing to Nigeria, though I didn't approve of that her last story about Melanie Trump, but I adore her.

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Borbrisky: 6:29pm On Feb 28, 2018
Threebear:

hope you will Nt break my bones baby
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 6:31pm On Feb 28, 2018
livelymatilda:

Broke his nose? Was it intentional?
DO you know how many injuries Miracle has suffered today?What are you trying to say?
What I'm trying to say is that miracle is not afraid of anyone, as you'll soon find out, though I suspect you already know.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 6:31pm On Feb 28, 2018
Oh please Nina gave examples. Later you will say I give biased updates,
Didn't Nina say the way cee c keeps hitting her even though she has made it clear she doesn't like it?

See biased update. If it's me now you will give me so many mentioñs
And I have never given a biased update for that matter, yet you'll term it biased.

Later you'll go and start preaching that you hate biased updates and that I give biased updates about housemates when here you are shamelessly practising hypocrisy

Why act as if she didn't give one example.?

[s]
FrankGiel:

Nina: see yesterday.... Oh I don't want to talk.. The other day you were with your lover.. Errmm...

[/s]

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by sgtponzihater1(m): 6:31pm On Feb 28, 2018
Gungnir:

Wow, she has an elder sis and she is like that? Wonder if they have brothers in that family.

Her sister said she doesn't approve of her bad attitude, but deep inside she claims she is a nice person, and loves her so much. She begs people to vote for her.

However God save the Country, 100 more CeeCs, and the country's family system will be a mess.

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by livelymatilda: 6:32pm On Feb 28, 2018
FrankGiel:

Lol... I heard that too.. She couldn't defend herself because Miracle was not around.... Na Teddy-A even give her the small liver to talk to Cee-c sef.. Lol

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 6:34pm On Feb 28, 2018
sgtponzihater1:

Her sister said she doesn't approve of her bad attitude, but deep inside she claims she is a nice person, and loves her so much. She begs people to vote for her.

However God save the Country, 100 more CeeCs, and the country's family system will be a mess.

What makes you think there aren't over a million worse ceecs in this country, male and female alike? Guy look around you, look at the leaders. Our society is a product of who we are.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 6:34pm On Feb 28, 2018
CeeC is "provocating" Nina lowkey sha

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 6:34pm On Feb 28, 2018
Papiikush this is low even for you undecided
Has it gotten to this point?

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by sgtponzihater1(m): 6:35pm On Feb 28, 2018
livelymatilda:

Lol... I heard that too.. She couldn't defend herself because Miracle was not around.... Na Teddy-A even give her the small liver to talk to Cee-c sef.. Lol

Sadly she doesn't want to talk because she doesn't have time to CeeCs odd, crude and unrefined tendencies.

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 77up(m): 6:35pm On Feb 28, 2018
Borbrisky:
be serious dear i like usmiley
lass lass my friend is in trouble, I hope his anus 'll not suffer for this thoug grin
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by nell2: 6:36pm On Feb 28, 2018
Gungnir:

Guy! You are definitely being tribalistic!
I don't think so. Individual differences still applies here.
Down East here, we have no words to describe this girl. That girl is possessed

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by thatigboman: 6:36pm On Feb 28, 2018
Gungnir:

Stop using one wrong to cancel out the other wrong. I am not condoning one thing for the other.
sharap fvcking tribalist. Ur aunty church girl, choir girl, prophetess bamike aka bambam is a fvcking toilet doggy hoe
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 6:36pm On Feb 28, 2018
Cee c kept trying to downplay Nina's point. Seemed like Nina was laughing too but seemed serious also,
She kept telling cee c to leave her alone.
The way she giggles at serious issues.

Finally all the talk ended with cee c trying to speak over Nina and telling her that she should change her mindset.

Nina yells that she doesn't want to listen.
Cee c says she will leave Nina with her ignorance and she hopes Nina doesn't die from ignorance.
She walks away from the kitchen to the lounge.

Nina then tells her that she (cee c) will die first.
Cee c starts shouting and says hope everyone hears what Nina said,

Nina responded and told cee c that since cee c said.she will die from ignorance then she cee c will die first.

After cee c leaves.
Nina complains to Rico that cee c feels she can bully her rico tells her to calm down and let it go.

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (1465) (1466) (1467) (1468) (1469) (1470) (1471) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 23 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.