Stats: 3,175,460 members, 7,894,952 topics. Date: Friday, 19 July 2024 at 06:18 PM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (149) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3961355 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (146) (147) (148) (149) (150) (151) (152) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Ginaz(f): 3:49pm On Feb 01, 2018
DoubleeDee:

Are you unbinding them?

grin grin....MamBi will be very angry.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by missunknown: 3:49pm On Feb 01, 2018
What time is the presentation so i can catch-up.
MamBi:
Okay, whys Creme Brulle wearing fake bum bum and a wig? Princess is wearing a blue wig.

Would this be for the presentation later on?

And a quarter of team "danger" are still in the bathroom consoling Alex grin
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by freshboi88: 3:49pm On Feb 01, 2018
Foxrain:

You haven't been watching well enough.
He even came up with the story idea for their play later on today, please don't jump into a bandwagon simply because other people are.

I watch d show wen I have d chance to, saw the opening, d first diary session, where he made tht error, all doh not judging him by tht, its too early,I don't even have a favourite HM. I used to like cee-c but she annoyed me yesterday after her convo with Nina. I like what Nina did to her

Miracle nah fine boy, but he doesn't stand a chance as far as tht Nina is his partner, cos she will be so up for eviction every single time

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MamBi: 3:50pm On Feb 01, 2018
Nina, Nina, Just shh a little bit and let Khloe vent.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Anything Khloe says, Nina will chime something inconsequential..

Chloe is now on fire. Her hand has been shaking since morning because she has been bottling in her feelings.

"Nobody, should tell me I am fucking rude because I am not."

I beg, you need to watch this. There is no way the finger can report all that she is saying but Khloe is the ish.

And as Khloe is going A, Nina is going Z.... grin

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MamBi: 3:52pm On Feb 01, 2018
Ginaz:

grin grin....MamBi will be very angry.

Don't mind DoubleDee. Didn't you see the way I ignored him? Whoever un-joins those two will have me to sort.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by JitsuSamurai: 3:52pm On Feb 01, 2018
Gungnir:

I am not here really, but this is a perfect avenue to let people know God exist on earth here and speaks through a vessel but first i have provoke people to my attention. Pardon my methods.

dont doubt, i am not perfect, i have a bad temper yet trying my best to correct. But given the privilege i have got from God and keeps giving me, a lot about me has changed that i am grateful for. i dont know about you, but think about it, the creator of heaven and earth is here speaking through a vessel, that can correct all problems and bring true joy to humans. Wont you shout that anywhere you go to?

I have made my offer, someone can visit and can come prove me wrong on nairaland, i have created awareness, i have no preaching to do here anymore, except i see one or two comments that piques my interest.

btw no man can be perfect we can only seek to be so as close as we can be by continuing to draw closer to God not being spiteful about no one can be perfect.
Your nt here really but u still come to view the thred, obviously lukin to cause trouble

Peopl lik u are one if di reasons people are put off by religious peopl, ur message may be gd to u but ur method is off puttin and wn't encourage people to join ur mvement. If dis is how people of god behve who wil be intrested? R people of God sposed to be troublemkers nd nuisance? its nt supposd to be frced on us so plis leve us to our updates we dnt want any offer

If god spoke thru me I would shout it out respectfully nd by in a troublesome manner I want be goin abt critisizinh people for there lifestyles and being nuisance like am perfect, if u dnt tink ur perfect becus no man can be don't expect others to be, e no jstmake sense
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MamBi: 3:54pm On Feb 01, 2018
100naira:
Kai I de miss drama cry

This year's housemates are better than last year's.

There was too much organised koombaia last year.

Chloe is setting the house ablaze... She is daring to go where angels dare not tread.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Foxrain: 3:56pm On Feb 01, 2018
Nigerians and likening intellectual capacity to English speaking skills.
What is so intelligent about Anto and lulu?
So far so good both of them haven't given me any reason to think they're intelligent. Asides their accent Ladened with grammatical blunders and spurious pronunciation of words, what is so spectacular about them?
Intellect is the ability to conspicuously make decisions, excogitate completely and unabashedly pursue knowledge and experience without leaving rooms for errors.
If Miss America and Mr intellect are as intelligent as they are purported to be, how have they not made a name for themselves in their individual fields before Big brother?
Miracle is definitely the most intelligent in that house. Because he's managed to downplay himself and at such he won't be a target of debauchery nor a target of hate filled agenda.
Not gasconading or anything but miracle is the only one playing a perfect game.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Ginaz(f): 4:00pm On Feb 01, 2018
MamBi:

Don't mind DoubleDee. Didn't you see the way I ignored him? Whoever un-joins those two will have me to sort.

What God has join together, let no DoubleDee put apart.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by DoubleeDee: 4:00pm On Feb 01, 2018
Gungnir:

I am not here really, but this is a perfect avenue to let people know God exist on earth here and speaks through a vessel but first i have provoke people to my attention. Pardon my methods.

dont doubt, i am not perfect, i have a bad temper yet trying my best to correct. But given the privilege i have got from God and keeps giving me, a lot about me has changed that i am grateful for. i dont know about you, but think about it, the creator of heaven and earth is here speaking through a vessel, that can correct all problems and bring true joy to humans. Wont you shout that anywhere you go to?

I have made my offer, someone can visit and can come prove me wrong on nairaland, i have created awareness, i have no preaching to do here anymore, except i see one or two comments that piques my interest.

btw no man can be perfect we can only seek to be so as close as we can be by continuing to draw closer to God not being spiteful about no one can be perfect.

Okay now that you've landed, why not drop your contact details to allow for interests?
At least that way you'll be able to convince doubters you're not here to spoil their fun.
One last thing, how do you identify the one or two comments that "piques your interest" without going through all the posts.
Are you sure you're not clandestinely enjoying the show through the eyes of Nairalanders?
Just my 'intuition'. grin
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by missunknown: 4:00pm On Feb 01, 2018
Which station please
Papiikush:

There is go'n be a replay tonight around 7, 8 and 10 pm
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MamBi: 4:02pm On Feb 01, 2018
Chloe is extremely smart. She has used her venting session to draw Cee'c out of her funk...

They both agree on the fact that Alex needed to be snapped out of her self pity zone.

Them girls are chatting like they didn't have a spat a few days ago.

And Nina is still adding the inconsequential chit chat. Like an adorable mosquito that you just want to swat grin grin
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Foxrain: 4:04pm On Feb 01, 2018
MamBi:
Nina, Nina, Just shh a little bit and let Khloe vent.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Anything Khloe says, Nina will chime something inconsequential..

Chloe is now on fire. Her hand has been shaking since morning because she has been bottling in her feelings.

"Nobody, should telling me I am fucking rude because I am not."

I beg, you need to watch this. There is no way the finger can report all that she is saying but Khloe is the ish.

And as Khloe is going A, Nina is going Z.... grin
Lol I'm beginning to love nina.
Khloe said she has fans waiting for her and Nina said she doesn't. Lol
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by sbashir10(m): 4:04pm On Feb 01, 2018
I've been following this program lately here, i don't know that dee one of a guy, but i think I'm going to vote for him when he's up for eviction, don't know why people just feel because he rejected a lady, then he's the bad guy.....

I don't think so, while growing up I've been rejected by countless number of girls and yet, it was their decision and they shouldn't be blamed for not accepting, i might not have the specifications of what they wanted.

But life continues, whilst in 100 level, i allowed friends choose me, i didn't choose my friends and hitherto now, it's still the worst decision ever in my life.

#genderequality#

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Tetragramaton(m): 4:05pm On Feb 01, 2018
zicoraads:

You still get mouth to talk. You no get shame for body. I have no regrets about voting for Efe. I'll do it over and over and over again. But trying to compare that to hating on a nigga simply cos he rejected a girl shows your level reasoning is. Go play with sand.

I don't want to go down to your level of insult. Every other person that quoted me gave me reasons why I should not think that dee1 should live just because of what he did to ahneeka. I truly believe he has every right to reject her as someone pointed out to me. But when you come at me acting all macho because I feel thoughtful that a lady was rejected. I am almost made to believe that you and whoever liked your post will make terrible husband's and probably useless father's. So because I am a man I should not feel sorry for a woman who was rejected on national t.v. i didnt even like dee1 befofe and it made it all the more easy for me to pick on him. But to think your machoness is coming from same you that was supporting efe last year because of his poverty story. Remove the stone from your own eyes before pointing to mine. Dee1 out!!!!

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Foxrain: 4:05pm On Feb 01, 2018
DoubleeDee:

Okay now that you've landed, why not drop your contact details to allow for interests?
At least that way you'll be able to convince doubters you're not here to spoil their fun.
One last thing, how do you identify the one or two comments that "piques your interest" without going through all the posts.
Are you sure you're not clandestinely enjoying the show through the eyes of Nairalanders?
Just my 'intuition'. grin
kiss
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MamBi: 4:07pm On Feb 01, 2018
Khloe: Nina, your eyebrows are just bleeped up, F9

Nina: One f yours is "eye brow" and the other one is "brow eye" grin grin grin

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by missunknown: 4:07pm On Feb 01, 2018
What is the stacking of balls for.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MamBi: 4:08pm On Feb 01, 2018
Foxrain:

Lol I'm beginning to love nina.
Khloe said she has fans waiting for her and Nina said she doesn't. Lol

Thank you. Now you are seeing what I fell in love with.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Foxrain: 4:09pm On Feb 01, 2018
sbashir10:
I've been following this program lately here, i don't know that dee one of a guy, but i think I'm going to vote for him when he's up for eviction, don't know why people just feel because he rejected a lady, then he's the bad guy.....

I don't think so, while growing up I've been rejected by countless number of girls and yet, it was their decision and they shouldn't be blamed for not accepting, i might not have the specifications of what they wanted.

But life continues, whilst in 100 level, i allowed friends choose me, i didn't choose my friends and hitherto now, it's still the worst decision ever in my life.

#genderequality#
Try writing an autobiography, at least you'll make money from it.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ersonleads(m): 4:10pm On Feb 01, 2018
Papiikush:
Bitto is trying to gather sympathy votes.

Like Miracle said two nights ago, let's give them two weeks, then we will see if Bitto continues with the kitchen grin
all dis miracle fans sef? So miracle saying anything as become a fact? As myopic as he is lol
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Reussite: 4:12pm On Feb 01, 2018
Nina loves times like this...see how she's balancing in front of the mirror to do her make up.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Agbgift(f): 4:16pm On Feb 01, 2018
safarigirl:
500 level law, thank you. I see you have been chopping correct beatings a long time with your careless tongue, that explains your irrational behaviour on this page. Dem for don beat sense comot from your brain
No wonder, now I see why ur body dey vibrate lol. Vibrant lawyer in the making.

Do come join us for the legal practice.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by sbashir10(m): 4:19pm On Feb 01, 2018
Foxrain:
Try writing an autobiography, at least you'll make money from it.
Thank you, but your opinion is not needed.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Reussite: 4:21pm On Feb 01, 2018
I'm guessing Cee-C is talking about Lolu to Tobi. Did they quarrel or something? Cee-C hardly makes eye contact when talking with a HM.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Foxrain: 4:21pm On Feb 01, 2018
sbashir10:

Thank you, but your opinion is not needed.
The story of your life is not needed either.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MamBi: 4:25pm On Feb 01, 2018
I am waiting for the day Tobi will blow his top.

He is doing too much pacifying. He goes to each vexing party to tell them what he thinks will get them to simmer down.

I hope all the peacemaking will not leave residual emotions that will blow at the flimsiest of stimulus.

But if it happens, I hope I will be watching..
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by sunny15: 4:26pm On Feb 01, 2018
please what is cee c ranting about?
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MamBi: 4:29pm On Feb 01, 2018
Reussite:
I'm guessing Cee-C is talking about Lolu to Tobi. Did they quarrel or something? Cee-C hardly makes eye contact when talking with a HM.

There is a competition going on where each team is trying to make members of the other team laugh or something like that.

Apparently, there was a point where Lolu came up to Cee'c and wanted to show her something. Fearing that he might be wanting to prank her, she refused to look and walked off. He says he actually found a ring that he wanted to see if it was hers or not.

Lolu feels strongly dis-respected by this action.

To be honest, the "intelligent" man's reaction does not justify the action that happened but what do I know?
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Papiikush: 4:29pm On Feb 01, 2018
missunknown:
Which station please
AfricanMagic

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 4:31pm On Feb 01, 2018
JitsuSamurai:

Your nt here really but u still come to view the thred, obviously lukin to cause trouble

Peopl lik u are one if di reasons people are put off by religious peopl, ur message may be gd to u but ur method is off puttin and wn't encourage people to join ur mvement. If dis is how people of god behve who wil be intrested? R people of God sposed to be troublemkers nd nuisance? its nt supposd to be frced on us so plis leve us to our updates we dnt want any offer

If god spoke thru me I would shout it out respectfully nd by in a troublesome manner I want be goin abt critisizinh people for there lifestyles and being nuisance like am perfect, if u dnt tink ur perfect becus no man can be don't expect others to be, e no jstmake sense

I humbly apologize for all I have done to aggravate people, it was never my intention and no its not forced on anybody. I was even advised against it by the woman in charge that people coming of their own free will is the best and right thing.

But I keep seeing certain things and my body just pinches me because of what I know and what they don't know.

Once again I apologize for all I have said to everyone I said it to. I am deeply sorry, I couldn't find any other way that will call peoples attention. It will just seem like the normal come to Jesus talk which this is certainly not! It is God himself.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by arcike(m): 4:33pm On Feb 01, 2018
Twoclans:

Miracle is really the double wahala.

The man's too hot abeg.

As stubborn as I can be I just know deep down in me that he is the type of guy that I can fall for. lipsrsealed

and somewhere in Africa Dis Gal's guy would b thinking he has a loyal biiiitch...

#aint loyal

(1) (2) (3) ... (146) (147) (148) (149) (150) (151) (152) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57