Stats: 3,173,866 members, 7,889,890 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 12:07 AM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (2222) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3954483 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2219) (2220) (2221) (2222) (2223) (2224) (2225) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 6:27am On Mar 20, 2018
janefrancisca:

The Alex I know can't be intimidated, I think she is just being cautious. That babe na razz girl on her own, person wey beat her teacher for secondary school.
Lagos babes butty die o, find onistha girl or aba girl trouble, u go know say lagos babes craze still dey infant stage.

Can't be intimidated? Being aggressive/violent is the no1 sign of fear/insecurity.

What are u trying so hard to prove?

Anyone wt small sense sees through dt sh*t.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by CandiceJay(f): 6:30am On Mar 20, 2018
But seriously, it pains me to see that some Nigerians can be so gullible. If you are spending money to vote back in housemates you voted out, I am not sorry to say, but you are very silly and dumb. (Yes it's your money, just like Nigeria's money is yours too).

And someone will have the guts to call Nina dumb or CeeC silly. You voted a set of people out, now you'll vote them back in, only for you to vote them out again, and you're complaining we have bad leaders. No wonder they ask: it this set of immature, unrealistic, and vision less youths that we hope to lead us I've been seeing these numerous campaign everywhere and it's pitiful. You think this program was put in place just for entertainment? No, it's a business strategy and instead of you also building yours to help our dwindling economy, you throw the little you earn into meritless shows put out to rob you of your time, resources and goals.

An appeal to youths, I am not saying don't watch BBN, I watch it sometimes, but do not make your life about BBN. Do not give your resources to unprofitable things, work, earn, invest, grow and let us lead. This people think we are stupid enough to fall for their cheap theatric, let's prove them wrong.

I know some people will quote me now to blindly defend their desire to be wasteful. I just had to say something about this issue.

24 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 6:32am On Mar 20, 2018
T
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 7:00am On Mar 20, 2018
senatordave1:
Ceec roaming around looking for who to use and shine.

That's all she does
Always looking for who she can use to display negativity.

All she does is bring negative drama. Nothing fun about her at all.
Just negativity all through. That's where she shines

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Ibk03(f): 7:02am On Mar 20, 2018
9ja4eva:

How Tobi was not DQ for conspiracy is the first wonder of BBN.
Is there a precedence of disqualification due to conspiracy in history??

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Akorkor(f): 7:03am On Mar 20, 2018
CandiceJay:
But seriously, it pains me to see that some Nigerians can be so

I know some people will quote me now to blindly defend their desire to be wasteful. I just had to say something about this issue.

You are 100% on point. It’s so sad that I followed this useless show for the very first time in my life.

Anyways, I am just using it to catch fun sha but no way my money will go to stupid voting

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Blackhawk01: 7:03am On Mar 20, 2018
FrankGiel:

Cc blackhawk..

It feels good to agree with you on something grin

Alex being loud isn't a new gist. Don't tell me Teddy deserves respect when he clearly knows nothing about that word.

You don't respect a woman by bringing out her undies to the public. If he can disrespect a woman in such demeaning manner, Alex has every right to shut him down.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by IJOBA2: 7:07am On Mar 20, 2018
CandiceJay:
But seriously, it pains me to see that some Nigerians can be so gullible. If you are spending money to vote back in housemates you voted out, I am not sorry to say, but you are very silly and dumb. (Yes it's your money, just like Nigeria's money is yours too).

And someone will have the guts to call Nina dumb or CeeC silly. You voted a set of people out, now you'll vote them back in, only for you to vote them out again, and you're complaining we have bad leaders. No wonder they ask: it this set of immature, unrealistic, and vision less youths that we hope to lead us I've been seeing these numerous campaign everywhere and it's pitiful. You think this program was put in place just for entertainment? No, it's a business strategy and instead of you also building yours to help our dwindling economy, you throw the little you earn into meritless shows put out to rob you of your time, resources and goals.

An appeal to youths, I am not saying don't watch BBN, I watch it sometimes, but do not make your life about BBN. Do not give your resources to unprofitable things, work, earn, invest, grow and let us lead. This people think we are stupid enough to fall for their cheap theatric, let's prove them wrong.

YOU ARE 100% RIGHT DEAR BUT I THINK YOU DESERVE A LIFE BANangry

YOU SHOULDA CREATED YOUR OWN THREAD WHERE YOU CAN FREELY CRITICIZE BBN.

DOMINIQUE SEUN LALASTICLALA MYND44 TAKE NOTEangry
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 7:07am On Mar 20, 2018
CandiceJay:

And someone will have the guts to call Nina dumb or CeeC silly. You voted a set of people out, now you'll vote them back in, only for you to vote them out again, and you're complaining we have bad leaders. No wonder they ask: it this set of immature, unrealistic, and vision less youths that we hope to lead us I've been seeing these numerous campaign everywhere and it's pitiful
. You think this program was put in place just for entertainment? No, it's a business strategy and instead of you also building yours to help our dwindling economy, you throw the little you earn into meritless shows put out to rob you of your time, resources and goals.

HMMM... YOUR FIRST AND SECOND PARAGRAPH DIDN'T MAKE SENSE AT ALL.
ABOUT 95% OF PEOPLE THAT WILL VOTE, WON'T BE VOTING WHO THEY VOTED OUT. BECAUSE, ALL THE 20 HOUSEMATES HAVE THIER FANS NO MATTER HOW SMALL THEY MAY BE.(COMMON SENSE) cheesy
SOME PEOPLE DONT EVEN WATCH BBN AGAIN BECAUSE THEIR FAVORITES HAVE BEEN EVICTED FROM THE SHOW..
YOU SHOULD HAVE JUST GIVEN YOUR ADVICE AND MOVE ON..

LET US NOT EVEN TALK ABOUT WHO IS DUMB OR SILLY.. IT IS STILL EARLY MORNING HERE,DRINK SOME WATER TO CALM YOUR NERVES. grin
ENJOY YOUR DAY.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Befairinjudging: 7:08am On Mar 20, 2018
senatordave1:
Ceec roaming around looking for who to use and shine.

Like a Lion seeking for whom to devour

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by theDEVILisHERE: 7:10am On Mar 20, 2018
CandiceJay:

Rubbish!

it is not your money
People should use their money the way they like as long as it makes them happy and it is not to the detriment of others

Save your preaching for your useless religious leaders and politicians

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 7:13am On Mar 20, 2018
AntiBrutus:

I said it once that the girls feel inferior to the guys, minus chicks like CeeCee, Khloe and Princess. Those girls be acting like on a good day, they can't be closely affiliated with guys like that...which might not be far from the truth.

Don't blame Nina and Alex, na typical eastern brought up girls be that. Lagos girl no fit allow you intimidate her, instead she go use fashion and fake accent epp her career.
EACH TIME NINA AND ALEX MISBEHAVE, HE BE LIKE SAY YOU DEY ALWAYS MENTION "TYPICAL EASTERN BROUGHT UP GIRL" AND "TYPICAL IMSU STUDENT".. PLEASE ENLIGHTEN ME. WETIN YOU REALLY MEAN?

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 7:22am On Mar 20, 2018
Akthedream112:

EACH TIME NINA AND ALEX MISBEHAVE, HE BE LIKE SAY YOU DEY ALWAYS MENTION "TYPICAL EASTERN BROUGHT UP GIRL" AND "TYPICAL IMSU STUDENT".. PLEASE ENLIGHTEN ME. WETIN YOU REALLY MEAN?

Buy JAMB form and select IMSU or relocate to the SE.
You will know what I mean.

As for Rico, I can't say if he needs it to win, but at some point...there would be partnership and conspiracy. It wouldn't be nice to be floating.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by theDEVILisHERE: 7:24am On Mar 20, 2018
AntiBrutus:

You think it's by speaking in a loud voice, walking like someone that pounds akpu and dancing shaku shaku?

What is in Aba, Owerri and Onitsha? Market, Malaysia boys, hotels and fastfood. I am not talking of CRAZE biko. They need craze to survive in such an environment. When it comes to exposure and packaging, give it to Lagos, PH and Abuja girls. If they don't have it, they will fake it.

I know them, na my people... grin

Exposure don't mean shiit to Aba, onitcha etc peeps
They love their own style and would relate with anyone from anywhere like every other person, no forming

And even if you're the queen of England, you'll see anyhow if you do anyhow

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 7:25am On Mar 20, 2018
theDEVILisHERE:

Exposure don't mean shiit to Aba, onitcha etc peeps
They love their own style and would relate with anyone from anywhere like every other person, no forming

And even if you're the queen of England, you'll see anyhow if you do anyhow

Naso, tell me something I don't know... undecided
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 7:25am On Mar 20, 2018
Blackhawk01:

Alex being loud isn't a new gist. Don't tell me Teddy deserves respect when he clearly knows nothing about that word.

You don't respect a woman by bringing out her undies to the public. If he can disrespect a woman in such demeaning manner, Alex has every right to shut him down.
NOW I SEE WHERE YOU WERE COMING FROM.YOU DEVIATED FROM WHAT HAPPENED AT THAT PARTICULAR TIME..

.TEDDY-A WAS WRONG, STUPID AND CHILDISH TO HAVE BROUGHT THAT UNDIES TO THE LOUNGE(IT DOESN'T MATTER WHO OWNS IT) AND YEA IT WAS DISRESPECTFUL.

BUT YOU CANT USE IT TO JUDGE WHAT HAPPENED IN THE AFTERNOON BETWEEN HIM AND ALEX. ALEX HAS ALSO DISRESPECTED ALOT OF HOUSEMATES. WHY DIDN'T YOU SIDE TEDDY-A BECAUSE ALEX HAS BEEN DISRESPECTING OTHERS TOO..
AT THAT POINT OOO(THE SHIRT ISSUE), ALEX OVERREACTED AND IT WAS ALSO DISRESPECTING.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 7:25am On Mar 20, 2018
Exactly she is not the one to tell someone what he or she should enjoy or spend his or her money on.

People need to stop this domineering attitude of trying to tell people what to do with their own money.

Just like you said, as long as it doesn't hurt anyone and it gives the person joy.

It's no one's business how someone spends his money or enjoys his time.

theDEVILisHERE:

Rubbish!

it is not your money
People should use their money the way they like as long as it makes them happy and it is not to the detriment of others

Save your preaching for your useless religious leaders and politicians

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 7:27am On Mar 20, 2018
AntiBrutus:

Buy JAMB form and select IMSU or relocate to the SE.
You will know what I mean.

As for Rico, I can't say if he needs it to win, but at some point...there would be partnership and conspiracy. It wouldn't be nice to be floating.
@BOLDEN..YOU HELP ME NA..

COME, YOU AND WHO DEY DISCUSS RICO? ABI YOU SEE AM FOR DREAM NI?
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Blackhawk01: 7:34am On Mar 20, 2018
FrankGiel:

Guy, can u ever be objective

Why do we use words carelessly like this..
Everyone is bullying Nina, everyone is provoking Nina, everyone looks down on Nina..

Nigga anyone can claim provocation! She should man up abeg..

Alex did this yesterday. What did you call her? Rude, loud and disrespectful. Lass lass, you go dey alright! grin

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 7:38am On Mar 20, 2018
Akthedream112:

@BOLDEN..YOU HELP ME NA..

COME, YOU AND WHO DEY DISCUSS RICO? ABI YOU SEE AM FOR DREAM NI?

LOL, I wouldn't even advise you to go there.
It was a sister school, so I know what I am saying. In fact, go outside and school... We are doing expired education in Nigeria grin grin

You asked me who deserves his loyalty na.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 7:40am On Mar 20, 2018
Heebah:
Miracle thanks for calming down my sweet yellow pawpaw. I will like u only for tonite cheesy cheesy. Cee c is a devil....looking for respect but u dont respect others. Better leave my yellow pawpaw alone or else i will enter dat house n rip dose dirty smelling eyelashes of ur wicked eyes....,mshewww.
NO BE YOU FAIL AUDITION? NA WA OOO

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 7:42am On Mar 20, 2018
AntiBrutus:

LOL, I wouldn't even advice you to go there.
It was a sister school, so I know what I am saying. In fact, go outside and school... We are doing expired education in Nigeria grin grin

You asked me who deserves his loyalty na.
HMMM... ME? WHERE, WHEN AND HOW?
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Herdsmen: 7:42am On Mar 20, 2018
Miracle for the Muller..no time for bickering..

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Blackhawk01: 7:42am On Mar 20, 2018
Akthedream112:

NOW I SEE WHERE YOU WERE COMING FROM.YOU DEVIATED FROM WHAT HAPPENED AT THAT PARTICULAR TIME..

.TEDDY-A WAS WRONG, STUPID AND CHILDISH TO HAVE BRIGHT THAT PANT TO THE LOUNGE. (IT DOESN'T MATTER WHO OWNS IT) AND YEA IT WAS DISRESPECTFUL.

BUT YOU CANT USE IT TO JUDGE WHAT HAPPENED IN THE AFTERNOON BETWEEN HIM AND ALEX. ALEX HAS ALSO DISRESPECTED ALOT OF HOUSEMATES. WHY DIDN'T YOU SIDE TEDDY-A BECAUSE ALEX HAS BEEN DISRESPECTING OTHERS TOO..
AT THAT POINT OOO(THE SHIRT ISSUE), ALEX OVERREACTED AND IT WAS ALSO DISRESPECTING.

You didn't see me type otherwise na. My point is Teddy got served! Shikena! Should Miracle bring out anyone's undies in the morning and get disrespected in the afternoon by another lady, don't expect me to support him. I'm all out for "respect is reciprocal". Respect people and you'll be respected.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 7:43am On Mar 20, 2018
Akthedream112:

HMMM... ME? WHERE, WHEN AND HOW?

Akthedream112:

MUST HE BE LOYAL TO ANYONE TO WIN THE MONEY? TELL ME ONE HOUSEMATE THAT DESERVES HIS LOYALTY AND GIVE REASONS..

No be you be this? angry
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Twoclans(f): 7:44am On Mar 20, 2018
@ candicejay, while I agree with your position on voting back ex housemates into the house(if the ex housemates want to go back into the house, they should vote themselves) . I disgragree on other points.

BBN is for entertainment and even educational purpose s, forget the little so called immoral things that go on by the side.Do you know that some people can't stand watching football while yet another set of people find football relaxing .

This issue of the youths/Nigerians voting with data and money, oh please should we really go into what people do with their data and money that can also be seen as wastefull.Let me give you a personal experience. Last year I had to do some sort of programme installation for an organization and it required I had to collect alot of people's devices to work with their browser. The things I saw on those browser history are best untold.And this are the same people complaining that someone is voting on BBN.

And lastly on the issue of voters card and voting another set of politicians, my dear even if we vote in the Pope and his Vatican into Aso rock this country will still be corrupt. The problem of this country is not the driver,so tell me why I should vote. undecided

Please vote for Miracle when next he is up. I am very confident that won't be a wastefull venture. kiss

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 7:45am On Mar 20, 2018
Giel:
The problem with cee c is that she sees calm people in the house that's why she is misbehaving
YES YOU ARE RIGHT...

THE PROBLEM WITH YOU IS THAT YOU SEE MODERATORS AROUND. THAT IS WHY YOU ALWAYS MISBEHAVE.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 7:48am On Mar 20, 2018
Twoclans:

Let me give you a personal experience. Last year I had to do some sort of programme installation for an organization and it required I had to collect alot of people's devices to work with their browser. The things I saw on those browser history are best untold.And this are the same people complaining that someone is voting on BBN.

Hmmmm...Auntie, please tell us a story.
Were they registered premium members in pornhub?
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 7:49am On Mar 20, 2018
AntiBrutus:

No be you be this? angry
LOL.. OH OK.. YOU FOR QUOTE AM NA... YOU NO KNOW SAY ENEMIES TOO MUCH WEY PERSON DEY DEAL WITH HERE ON DAILY?

AS FOR RICO, FVCK ALLIANCE... YOU ONLY NEED ALLIANCE IF YOU ARE NOT SURE OF YOUR STRENGTH OUTSIDE(VOTERS)
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Oyindidi(f): 7:52am On Mar 20, 2018
hazzard:
If we're talking about pure heart.. Nina always comes to mind
Check this out.. Throughout last week even up until today.. Ceecee, tobi, Teddy A and Alex has been on her nerves, making her feel bad and troubled but she still didn't call not even one of them for possible eviction.. Tell me which of the remaining housemates would do that?
Yum yum making me love her more and more kiss
Alex got nothing on Nina, I am not supporting any hm but I can vote for Nina if she's up for eviction. That girl has a pure heart. Her relationship with Miracle is giving her a bad name but Alex should know that Nigerians prefer Nina to her.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by nelll2: 7:53am On Mar 20, 2018
if you read the straps this morning. . Ceec is the bigger cheat and thief. ..

she kept large portions for Tobi and hid some as well..

she's just surprised that Nina could play such scene as she is the MASTER of such act..

And why is she mouthed? she later ate the portion Nina kept for herself and told her she can't do nothing. .

This FAT ROUND SHORT PUT sef..

(1) (2) (3) ... (2219) (2220) (2221) (2222) (2223) (2224) (2225) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65