Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,454 members, 7,881,602 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 02:22 AM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (2254) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3947995 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2251) (2252) (2253) (2254) (2255) (2256) (2257) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 9ja4eva: 10:17pm On Mar 20, 2018
yvelchstores:
ceec is not a woman. Sorry pls I see other women in the house. Ceec no be woman.no offence

Are you a woman?

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by safarigirl(f): 10:20pm On Mar 20, 2018
yvelchstores:
miracle is IMO state. We are not contending between nina and miracle but nina and ceec. When that voting result eventually shows,u will see what we call flooring.
Lol, Is the whole of IMO state gathering money for their people?

Nina is an attachment of Miracle, Nina needs Miracle to survive. So, Nina's true strength can only be seen when she is up with Miracle, as we have seen with CeeC, her destiny is not tied to any man's testicles

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by yvelchstores(f): 10:20pm On Mar 20, 2018
9ja4eva:

Are you a woman?
ajuju

5 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Frankdammy(m): 10:21pm On Mar 20, 2018
yvelchstores:
I voted for tobi last week. I like d guy but he is lacking in sense. He is suppose to realise that his chance in the game is by staying far away from d ceec girl. As short as she , the wicked thoughts in her heart tall pass tree. If she wants to set him up for a third strick, she can do it because she is malicious in nature. Remember weeks ago, how she almost castrated lolu. after carefully analysing, she fired the sling. Everything she does is deliberate and intentional. Even if she wins d 45 mil, someone like her with such heart can never find peace. I pray she changes, cancer is closely related to bitterness.

i want to bliv dat 4rm his DS wit biggie dz evn, he sure knws what's up nd wld play it wel, i do bliv in him nw mor than b4.

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 77up(m): 10:21pm On Mar 20, 2018
ooh nina nina grin

only if they knw that the girl is playing her game wella and it's working for her cox even here alone , many are crying along with her lolz, go to Twitter many don turn nina crying partner.

now tell me how you won't love and vote whom you don cry for grin anyway ,credit goes to the movie director : Biggie grin for showing us what he want us to see. since the announcement of incoming evicted housemates, I stopped taking this poo serious but still TEDDICT till the end though.

6 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 9ja4eva: 10:21pm On Mar 20, 2018
safarigirl:
Lol, Is the whole of IMO state gathering money for their people?

Nina is an attachment of Miracle, Nina needs Miracle to survive. So, Nina's true strength can only be seen when she is up with Miracle, as we have seen with CeeC, her destiny is not tied to any man's testicles

Gbam!
Even Miracle don tire for Nina.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MrEnigma007: 10:22pm On Mar 20, 2018
9ja4eva:

Scroll back a couple of pages to see where your "beloved" Nina called Cece a short, fat...
Cece is far from perfect and lacks in many areas. This is why people like you pounce on her shortcomings without cutting her some slack.

Your Nina is worse than Cece but just pretends. At least, Cece no come open leg for man wey she just meet. In other words, Cece is not a sex machine like your "baby Nina". Almost time for Miracle to collect evening knacking.

Nina's sin is what exactly.... collecting dick?...

Do you have a sister?

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Hennepin: 10:22pm On Mar 20, 2018
safarigirl:
the other HMs also have a right to their opinions without aunty Nina whipping up cheap sentiments upandan

I don't blame her. When last did she feel the tension of nomination or looming eviction?

CeeC has been up for how many weeks in a row now? If someone wants to complain about HMs, it will be someone who keeps getting nominated, not somebody that has been chilling since week 3.

I hope she comes up for eviction next week, let her remember that this is a competition not a retreat and nobody is supposed to be nice to their competition

Too much sense will not kii you o.

1) Not up for eviction since week 3
2) Eats well and sleeps well
3) Cuddles and Makes Love
4) Constantly partakes in fun and games
5) Constant electricity and good weather in SA

Big Brother's house has turned to vacation for some people. How many married people had that kind of honeymoon. Now you are crying like bush baby.

17 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by senatordave1(m): 10:22pm On Mar 20, 2018
This mina wahala is becoming too incessant
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MamBi: 10:22pm On Mar 20, 2018
senatordave1:
@adexchelsea,am also sorry for saying some irresponsible things to you in my state of frenzy and panic.i accept that i solicited for airtime from tobi group and am truly sorry for that but i maintain am no spy but a tobi fan.let me also say sorry to all the members of this thread for any inconveniences my behaviour has caused.i pray for forgiveness and i hope to reduce further attacks on ceec.thank you.

Aaaaaaw, well done Senator. Please feel free to harass Cee'c for bad behaviour at any time. Just have mercy on the shots at people like me who like her...
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by LadyBlaq: 10:24pm On Mar 20, 2018
Ibk03:

This is what bullying looks like.. Watch and judge
[
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DY67hmAsDo4] [YouTube]
Madam, I just just saw two people bickering about, don't even know who to be watching out for, as per bullying. To me, what I saw was a healthy venting.

I am not worried about the words Cee C told Nina, I am more particular about the way Cee C came to push Nina in a seemingly friendly but provoking way at the kitchen yesterday. You keep provoking someone and the person clearly tells you she is not in the mood to engage you in any battle, then you went ahead to initiate a body contact. Ah Ah! Please don't tell me it was in a friendly manner because that was after Nina told her she wasn't in the mood for any kind of silly joke. That to me is pure provocation.

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by safarigirl(f): 10:25pm On Mar 20, 2018
Hennepin:

Too much sense will not kii you o.

1) Not up for eviction since week 3
2) Eats well and sleeps well
3) Cuddles and Makes Love
4) Constantly partakes in fun and games
5) Constant electricity and good weather in SA

Big Brother's house has turned to vacation for some people. How many married people had that kind of honeymoon. Now you are crying like bush baby.

Babe has no troubles. She's living the dream grin

No eviction tension
Constant light and water
Constant food and sex

Abeg, make housemates dey drag her everyday. Who dey enjoy that house reach Nina?

12 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by WORLDPEACE(m): 10:26pm On Mar 20, 2018
Treasuredlove:

0. I am a woman
1. She doesn't have any form of ass, she only has hips...do I need to send those her dancing pics to u? D'ju understand?
2. She displayed no courage but agbaya-ism. Please raise your hand if you were asked to serve your partner and you did not favor him/her with bigger meat or food or forever hold your tongue. Using age to do agidi is agbaya -ism, not courage. Make she try am with miracle or teddy A or the new tobi na if na courage you wan see
3. She said herself she is trying to get a higher bride price (ayam laughing in tongues now) and her sister is the mouthpiece for the family....do I need you to google mouthpiece to understand?
4. I didn't mention Leo in my comments, Leo was very smart in his marketing of his business and he was also a very good writer in the house, ceecee has shown no talent stall, can't read well, can't pronounce big words, can't sing, cant dance, a terrible actress ( notice how bambam kept sighing during their Nokia task?), she xant even defend the course she read, her talent is fight fight and she can't even complete her sentences intelligently
5. You said nobody has seen her pant and I am telling g you everybody has so stop going round about and trying to paint her a saint. She said herself that she is just being composed cos she is in the house and she knows what she can do on a normal day...sorry to burst your bubble, she is not chaste
I will add jars point for you
She is not a Queen , queens don't behave the way she does, stop abusing the word please.
We can continue like this and I will jeep countering your words cos you are defending rubbish. Besides, I have no favorite HM, I just like a few and some things they represent. My personal interest in the show went with when my aburo was evicted and now I can sincerely just sit back and enjoy the show...and yes, I am putting sand sand in my aburo's campaign, my aburo must not go back

0. Sorry, I did not know. I thought you were a dude.
1. Shebi you are one of those women that like to oppress other women with their booties? Just because you feel you have bigger booty than her now you can't see her own at all. Just know this, God in heaven is watching you to see if it is actually true that the queen's booty is nonexistent. I have a thoudands of Nigerian men who are ready to swear in the court of law that the queen's booty is not just enough but spilling over. Don't make us riot, please.

2. I would never serve my partner the bigger portion of food I did not cook. That is the he
ight of disrespect. What should the cook have done? But I forgive her because she is a small girl. The queen only corrected her. The queen was a courageous senior one.

There is no one that the queen cannot talk to in the house. She is scared of no one. She gives you only when you deserve it. But she has a thing for Tobi. She is not afraid of him. Can't a queen fall in love again?

3. Her sister is being influenced by her husband but Ceecee loves her and we love her too. But we know her real father.

4. The Queen says she is doing further studies after BB. She know what she wants. Abi, do you want to block her way with your bigger booty? Iz not fair now. That is opression.

5. Ceeceeopatra is a queen. People doubted it at the beginning. Now they changing their minds. I call on all to hop on the train. She might reward the loyal in her kingdom

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ninnyanny(f): 10:26pm On Mar 20, 2018
tsquaure:
It must be very hard to be in the midst people who are much older,more experienced ,more exposed than you.
The fact that this a competition makes it a lot harder. Nina needed the tears . At least she emptied her heart out . Am happy biggie made her remember who she is n not what others see her as. Ceec has been picking on her from the very beginning. And it will continue . Nina better buckle up.It is going be a tough and hard ride. That being said i have decided to vote only her this season.
Bless your soul

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 9ja4eva: 10:26pm On Mar 20, 2018
Goddess Nina dey gossip about other housemates o with Alex.
Goddess Nina dragging Bambam.
Even Miracle don waka comot.

If na Cece now, all hell will let loose.

Alex continuing her gossip with goddess Nina.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Frank65(m): 10:26pm On Mar 20, 2018
safarigirl:
anybody that can collect d*ck should be able to stand for herself.

Because she is crying upandan doesn't make her weak.

Babe collected a grown ass nigga's d*ck without so much as a wince and you think she's weak? undecided

She is not disabled, she is not a minor, she's a grown ass woman. For all the d*ck she has gotten in that house, you'd think she would have the balls to face CeeC wey just grab the d*ck once without crying her eyes out

Nina had sex yen yen yen. It's becoming stale. U guys should try another jab abeg. Some of u are actually having sex now with ur boyfriends/girlfriends. How are u different from Nina? Aren't u a hypocrite if u judge her for the same sin you commit. Mind you, Bisola gave TTT a Mouth Action last season, but she is still one of the most successful housemates from last season.

9 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by safarigirl(f): 10:28pm On Mar 20, 2018
MrEnigma007:

Nina's sin is what exactly.... collecting dick?...

Do you have a sister?
collecting dick is a sin when you are unmarried and not everybody's sister is a dick collector.

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 9ja4eva: 10:29pm On Mar 20, 2018
Frank65:

Nina had sex yen yen yen. It's becoming stale. U guys should try another jab abeg. Some of u are actually having sex now with ur boyfriends/girlfriends. How are u different from Nina? Aren't u a hypocrite if u judge her for the same sin you commit. Mind you, Bisola gave TTT a Mouth Action last season, but she is still one of the most successful housemates from last season.

Difference is that most of us don't cheat on our partners, not to talk of on National TV.
Plus majority of us are educated and don't play dumb.
Need I forget, over-confidence wan kill us sef.

14 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by YumMinaYum(f): 10:29pm On Mar 20, 2018
makydebbie:
So this girl chop ban on all her accounts and she had to open new account with this funny moniker. You'll not kill me. grin grin
Poco, reminded me oh. She should come here and grow thick skin in three days, like magic. grin

Yo girl!!! cheesy cheesy

The ban wey I don chop for this thread ehn, I no fit count am. I'll make sure not to cause trouble with this one, hopefully no idiot comes close. undecided undecided

Nairaland isn't for the faint hearted mehn, especially when they start spinning those lies... Choiiii! I used to be very calm and nice when I joined but now, we die here with orisirisi madness together. Lass lass na ban tongue tongue

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by LadyBlaq: 10:29pm On Mar 20, 2018
safarigirl:
being a slut and being a troublemaker is the same thing.

Both traits puts a question mark on a person's home training and neither is a particularly likeable quality in any person.

Nobody is looking to be in a relationship with a slut or a troublemaker. Let us stop acting like a slut is so much more preferable to a trouble maker

I was almost convinced of your intelligence, I guess I now know better.

7 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MrEnigma007: 10:30pm On Mar 20, 2018
safarigirl:
collecting dick is a sin when you are unmarried and not everybody's sister is a dick collector.

Is big brother a show on moral etiquettes?...

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 10:30pm On Mar 20, 2018
safarigirl:

Are you serious about your first statement dear?
shocked cheesy
Like, really from the bottom of your heart believe that?

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by safarigirl(f): 10:31pm On Mar 20, 2018
Frank65:

please, don't drag me into whatever rubbish your sisters do

We are not all having premarital sex, so, I will judge her as I like.

Stop walking around thinking all women sleep around. It is an erroneous thought

BTW: Don't insult Bisola please, she had a brain that worked better than Nina's and she didn't just lie down for nonentities to step all over her. Bisola was an Alpha female, she would have whipped all these pretenders to shape

17 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by sophiathefirst: 10:31pm On Mar 20, 2018
9ja4eva:

Why say such mean words about a fellow woman? Imagine someone saying this about you - will you be happy?
I wont be happy, but i will be happy if u tell me where am getting it wrong, so i can mend my ways. But if u actually like Cee C for once just tell her the truth because she needs it, to help her be a better and improved person. Everybody cant be pointing at you, both the viewers and fellow housemates for being a trouble maker, u tell me that behaviour should be encouraged.
Whether u attack her more or not all she said about Cee c is true and she is more than self. You that is supporting all cee c bad character, u re bad person because u re not telling her the truth that she needs. Maybe nobody has told her the truth all life, and they ve being sugar coating her stupid character. she needs a psychologist to help her case. How can u be happy inflicting pain on others. last last all she is doing is to her own detriment, and please remind when the endorsement standing for Cee C for her beautiful behaviour. Rubbish. Like wicked Cee C like her Wicked Fans

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Beautywealth: 10:32pm On Mar 20, 2018
9ja4eva:
Goddess Nina dey gossip about other housemates o with Alex.
Goddess Nina dragging Bambam.
Even Miracle don waka comot.

If na Cece now, all hell will let loose.

Alex continuing her gossip with goddess Nina.
am beginning to dislike this Nina she is the one at fault and she is still acting up. As if what she did was right she doesn't take to correction too na wa o all she is saying is that maybe because she is a small girl. She even put Lolu own too. That girl sha i hope she and miracle is up next week. Very annoying girl

12 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MrEnigma007: 10:33pm On Mar 20, 2018
I was waiting for the Nigger to respond to himself having or not having a sister?

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 9ja4eva: 10:34pm On Mar 20, 2018
sophiathefirst:

I wont be happy, but if u actually like Cee C once just tell her the truth because she needs it, to help her be a better and improved person. Everybody cant be pointing at you, both the viewers and fellow housemates for being a trouble maker, u tell me that behaviour should be encouraged.
Whether u attack her more or not all she said about Cee c is true and she is more than self. You that is supporting all cee c bad character, u re bad person because u re not telling her the truth that she needs. Maybe nobody has told her the truth all life, and they ve being sugar coating her stupid character. last last all she is doing is to her own detriment, and please remind when the endorsement standing for Cee C for her beautiful behaviour. Rubbish. Like wicked Cee C like her Wicked Fans

Let's start off by advising Nina and getting her educated. Being dumb or ignorant is not an excuse in the 21st century.

11 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Afam4eva(m): 10:34pm On Mar 20, 2018
safarigirl:
being a slut and being a troublemaker is the same thing.

Both traits puts a question mark on a person's home training and neither is a particularly likeable quality in any person.

Nobody is looking to be in a relationship with a slut or a troublemaker. Let us stop acting like a slut is so much more preferable to a trouble maker

I'm actually surprised at your response. I know you to be more objective than this. It's obvious you don't like Nina or not a fan of hers.

6 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 9ja4eva: 10:34pm On Mar 20, 2018
Beautywealth:
am beginning to dislike this Nina she is the one at fault and she is still acting up. As if what she did was right she doesn't take to correction too na wa o all she is saying is that maybe because she is a small girl. She even put Lolu own too. That girl sha i hope she and miracle is up next week. Very annoying girl

She is playing the VICTIM card. Call her out for who she is.

11 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by safarigirl(f): 10:34pm On Mar 20, 2018
MrEnigma007:

Is big brother a show on moral etiquettes?...
morality is not based on religion, it is based on perception.

So, if people can have sex on this show, why the hell shouldn't they get bullied?

It's a reality show, in reality, Nina would have been slut-shamed.

So, please, let us not excuse rubbish. If she should be pardoned for sleeping with Miracle, then we should also pardon the HMs for insulting her, after all, it is not a morality show. So, there should be no distinguishing of good or bad

Anything goes

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Thegamingorca(m): 10:35pm On Mar 20, 2018
ibkayee:

Hahaha cheesy

Nah I'm good grin

I'm well my dear, glad you're well kiss
grin grin grin

Trying to catch my breath. How far? grin
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by oshe11: 10:36pm On Mar 20, 2018
If not for the love I have for this moniker......

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2251) (2252) (2253) (2254) (2255) (2256) (2257) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.