Stats: 3,173,808 members, 7,889,633 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 04:59 PM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (2275) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3953761 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2272) (2273) (2274) (2275) (2276) (2277) (2278) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by genius43(m): 2:42pm On Mar 21, 2018
77up:
hahahaha lolz grin I honestly don't know D meaning b4, thank you .

You are welcome
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 2:42pm On Mar 21, 2018
Alex dancing without music, big brother please give her some tunes.

Housemates are in the garden, biggie told them to loack the front door and remain in the garden. Until they are told otherwise.

Hmmm miracle has not smiled in 5 mins and housemates have been laughing, sad he should take it easy, they have lost the task, they have lost the task.
Nothing he can do.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by styrese: 2:43pm On Mar 21, 2018
hazzard:
correction
my yum yum doesn't look or dresses like a masquerade so I disagree with you on that.. But on the other hand.. Ceec with that her hair that looks like what hunters found in the Bush and used it as a design in their shrine or that her eyes that looks like karashika.. Why I no go agree with you say she resemble better masquerade.. Big one for that matter
u obviously don't know DAT Igbo proverb, it means a lesser competitor trembles at the sight of a seemingly more powerful opponent grin

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by SilentBang(m): 2:47pm On Mar 21, 2018
Zozo06:
Tobi saying them Don start again, miracle says it's their business

Alex and ceecee quarelling
Alex tells ceecee to learn to mention names
She calls ceecee short

Ceecee asks her where has her height taken her to

Alex calls ceecee a fool, asks her what her problem is

Nina is laughing

Rico is calming Alex
Alex says ceecee has a shallow mind...
She says ceecee likes saying she's vocal, when she's not calling names how vocal is she

She says as short as she is at her age she hasn't learnt anything, there's nothing good about her..

Rico is laughing that short people have suffered ooooo...
Alex asks Rico if he's as short as ceecee is, if not, he should forget

Nina says she wishes her friend was around so they will laugh well

Ceecee says where she has reached with her short height Alex can not enter

Ceecee says Alex should get a laugh
Rico tells Alex to stop shouting

The guys are just quiet looking

Ceecee says Alex is a shameless idiot
Alex says ceecee should open her eyes and talk to her
Alex calls ceecee "ewu" (goat)

Ceecee is telling Alex to go and sleep

Alex says ceecee is smelly

TeddyA smoking and looking

Nina tells Alex it's okay.. She has dragged Alex inside.. Alex asks why... Nina says Alex has finished her, that this is what she has been waiting for
Nina says Alex is higher than ceecee.. That this is ceecee's peak and Alex's beginning

Ceecee says she and Alex are not in same level..

Miracle says excuse me wait

Rico is pulling Alex inside, Alex calls her a thrash can

Rico tells her it's getting too long, that Alex has thrashed her enough

Nina is telling Alex that this is ceecee 's peak and this is Alex's beginning

Alex says ceecee should be ashamed, that with her age and education, she still doesn't have brain, that she's fuckup up

Nina tells Alex it's okay, she shouldn't spoil the earlier thrashing..

Alex says she hasn't finished school and ceecee has finished and they are both here...

Alex says if she had the opportunity ceecee has gotten she won't be here..

It was the sharing into groups that caused the quarrel..
Alex says ceecee is fighting herself.. She says ceecee gossips about people yet she goes to talk to them and pretends

Nina says ceecee is not an issue, Alex says she's (ceecee)25
Nina says she's not 25 she's 26

Ceecee complaining to teddyA who is washing in the laundry..

Ceecee says Alex's life is scattered.. That at Alex's age she knew what she had achieved.. That Alex is pretending she's confused, but it's a lie that Alex knows what she's doing..

She says where her height has reached Alex hasn't reached
She says see who's cheering Alex, nina? That hasn't figured out her life..
She says Alex badmouths people..

May you live long... really appreciate your detailed updates. eshe gan.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by YumMinaYum(f): 2:48pm On Mar 21, 2018
makydebbie:
Babe slow down lol, ignore hate comment. cheesy
Easier said than done though lol. Only do when very necessary, do you know i follow all your Blackhawk monikers? I also know when you chop ban. cheesy

Nairaland is not for the weak oh. When I first joined, when someone insults me for no reason. I'll write epistle on why it's not good to provoke people and be always nice on social media. cheesy grin I didn't know the craze dey everywhere.
But now na savage level I dey, bully me and I bully you with utmost savagery. No shaking. cool

Thank God you know it's easier said than done, especially on this thread with self righteous heads. But na to calm till one moniker is out before I indulge anyone again. grin cheesy

Are you telling me? I remember Kross telling me I'd join them and I was forming Omo gidi, preaching peace on those late night threads of long disses. Choiiii! I miss those nights embarassed embarassed

We all have our limits where we either break or get strong and fight back. I wish my Nina could stand up to anyone without opening teeth. grin embarassed

How're you, Dzifa? kiss
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Ibk03(f): 2:49pm On Mar 21, 2018
SlimChay:
@IBK03

And I don't think you're a Miracle fan. You just say so to have the unconditional support of his fans on here just to spite or wrestle one of his.

IL respond when I have the chance..
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by SilentBang(m): 2:50pm On Mar 21, 2018
Munzy14:

At 22 cee-c is already a lawyer. at 21 alex is still battling with agric extension (under graduate ). This twp ladies. thank God i voted u two. this the energy I paid for. no dulling. round two is loading am veryyyyyy sure.

Alex is already a beauty queen.

she won one beauty peagent contest last year i guess.

she aint doing bad at all.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Akorkor(f): 2:51pm On Mar 21, 2018
Zozo06, you are really doing a great job here. Kudos to you. Giel, thank you.

BTW, i feel nina shouldnt beg or reconcile with miracle again. What the hell is wrong with him. Always blaming nina .

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Akorkor(f): 2:52pm On Mar 21, 2018
SilentBang:

Alex is already a beauty queen.

she won one beauty peagent contest last year i guess.

she aint doing bad at all.

Yes, i saw it on her page. Dont mind Ceec, the only thing i see branding for is eye lashes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by chyima(f): 2:53pm On Mar 21, 2018
don't guys exchange banter also,everytime is ladies abusing their selves and arguing over both irrelevant and relevant things

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by SilentBang(m): 2:58pm On Mar 21, 2018
Akorkor:

Yes, i saw it on her page. Dont mind Ceec, the only thing i see branding for is eye lashes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Buhari2rule(f): 3:04pm On Mar 21, 2018
ceec and Alex in a heated argument again!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tw5KhX0iJcM
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by LolaO(f): 3:04pm On Mar 21, 2018
LadyBlaq:
Nina my dearest. I watched all that 1.5 inch midget with seven demons did to you. I saw everything from Sunday after the Life eviction show. I am very certain she can't try this with any other housemate. You were just her target because you are young and seemingly timid. Unfortunately, there is nothing I can do for you as you have signed up to be in that house till you are evicted or the last day. In all you are going through, one good thing is certain; You will be much more prepared for the criticism in the world at large for Winter is coming and the night would surely by long. Your dearest fans will always be there to comfort you. Please be strong my dear, if you can overcome that embodiment of Evil, then you are mentally and physically prepared to face the world.

As for that unfortunate good for nothing midget, you will surely get served, today, tomorrow or the next,I promise you.

And she got served today!!!! grin grin

By

Alexander the GREAT!!!!!! cool cool cool

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 3:04pm On Mar 21, 2018
Akorkor:

BTW, i feel nina shouldnt beg or reconcile with miracle again. What the hell is wrong with him. Always blaming nina .

I honestly want her to stay on her own now
Maybe she will transfer any grief from housemates to Alex
Instead of to Miracle

Still in MiNaville, but tired of her tantrums
When they make up, I will pet her
I actually dislike the two of them now, but judge her to be more wrong this week angry
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 3:06pm On Mar 21, 2018
Now she wants to cook again?
Miss Petulance there too
Oh crap (excuse me)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by styrese: 3:06pm On Mar 21, 2018
chyima:
don't guys exchange banter also,everytime is ladies abusing their selves and arguing over both irrelevant and relevant things
Guys do too, but its on a more relevant issue, Dee1 and Tobi were getting to DAT point, if Dee1 had stayed longer, dey had serious beef with each other, I also remember how Alusa and Tayo slugged it out
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Geezeem: 3:07pm On Mar 21, 2018
Eeghe:
Rico is soo annoying
No struggle no side no friend no stance
Eishhh

I feel you sisterly

I truly wish this week's eviction was real sad

He is such a disappointment .....to think I liked

Him at a point

Some housemates have really unraveled in this game ....and

Not in a good way.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Oyindidi(f): 3:08pm On Mar 21, 2018
dominique:
Debie-Rise's music is currently playing, Bambam just gave a shout-out to her. Sounds nice. Big brother play Efe's music naa
Hahahaha...Efe music is noise. Not good for the ears

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by SlimChay: 3:08pm On Mar 21, 2018
Ibk03:

IL respond when I have the chance..
There's no need to.

Except you wanna tell me what I already know,that you're not a Miracle fan but an undercover fan to anyone high in votes to rival the superiority of Miracle's votes. LoL

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 3:09pm On Mar 21, 2018
Can Biggie make one HoH totally a chance one?
They all number paper and fold
The one that picks number 1 is HoH
However the housemates to do this as Biggie can scam lipsrsealed
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Myredeemerlives: 3:09pm On Mar 21, 2018
Cee-c dey cook noodles with crayfish
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 3:10pm On Mar 21, 2018
LadyBlaq:

As for that unfortunate good for nothing midget, you will surely get served, today, tomorrow or the next,I promise you.

As if you saw it in vision grin

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Zozo06: 3:10pm On Mar 21, 2018
As they sit in the garden
Alex gists them about a school mate of hers who had an abortion and was bleeding, the school mate was saying it's her period that is heavy... She was seated on a custard container, they had to call her parent who came to take her home

Rico talks about when guys reach adolescence, how they pee and it goes through the mattress.... And the person under the bunk gets to taste the pee, housemates are like yuckkkk

They talk about some sex school, lolu and teddyA says their kids can't attend same sex school.. Lolu cites instances where junior students are shared amongst senior students, he says the seniors bid for the juniors, like 3 chocomilo, 4 dano milk, noodles, etc.. Says the snrs tell the jnrs to lick plate( donno what that means), some snrs go straight to tell the jnrs to take position lemme make you feel good..

Biggies call hoh to the diary room.. Change of battery..

Biggie announces they can open the front door..

Rico, ceecee, bambam, nina, teddy in the kitchen
Tobi, alex, miracle, lolu on the garden

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 3:10pm On Mar 21, 2018
SlimChay:

There's no need to.

Except myou wanna tell me what I already know,that you're not a Miracle fan but an undercover fan to anyone high in votes to rival the superiority of Miracle's votes. LoL

I think there's a lady like this on here too (I don't know the person you quoted)
It's funny
Just pick a housemate and lose or win
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 3:11pm On Mar 21, 2018
Akorkor

You're welcome smiley
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by YumMinaYum(f): 3:12pm On Mar 21, 2018
amaralizzy40y:
Infact I'm really tired of all this social media vultures attacking on miracle and nina, wanting to divide this ship. I close my eyes to sleep all I hear is miracle this Nina this hmmmmm, I even saw khloe in my dream she was telling me if she there go back to the house she will scatter everywhere and when I told her not to disturb my minas, she said she must disturb miracle immediately I woke up. This fight is really getting to me hope am normal.

Just when I thought Mina don take over my sleep, they're disturbing this one's dream... Kuku kee me grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

Na orisirisi people dey this Minaville! Hian!!!

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by YumMinaYum(f): 3:15pm On Mar 21, 2018
SlimChay:

There's no need to.

Except you wanna tell me what I already know,that you're not a Miracle fan but an undercover fan to anyone high in votes to rival the superiority of Miracle's votes. LoL
This is glaring and she's doing a pretty bad job at it. Minaship is here to stay! Haters shuu goan die! kiss kiss

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Ibk03(f): 3:21pm On Mar 21, 2018
SlimChay:

Madam again,I say no offence but you can't school me in anything. At least not in matters bordering on this subject. I say "average" because most of her critics are surprisingly and unashamedly women. I'm old enough to rule out statement like those of mine you criticize so much without depth of insight. I don't know your deductibility degree but I'm very aware now that you aren't as bright as you try to portray your self to be for having missed the facts in my statements.

Now you agree with me about her warmness,or sweet personality. So what's your fuss or need to quote and criticize my statement. ?

You don't know intelligence is tied to the emotional anxiety of spokenness or lack of it? Lol

If Nina constantly apologises to Collins then it is out of modesty. An internalized compelling inclination to always say "sorry". Another good trait of a good person.

I hope you understand. Trying to twist my words(of unintentional slut-shaming the average 9ja girl) against me won't cut ice for you as regards this conversation.
Instead of you to admit to making wrong generalizations, you try and mask ur ineptitude with fancy words grin
U failed
I highlighted all your lies, and you couldn't even counter any.. I never ruled out the warmness of Nina in your '' long fancy word filled'', but unintelligent epistle.
So going by your wrong deductions, because many of her critics are women, automatically the average Nigeria woman is a slut.. Very unintelligent statement!!
Nina apologizes out of modesty or guilt?? I have no time for people who sit on the fence.. Most times you guys lack the guts and will to stand by a decision..

FYI, I don't know if I'm a miracle fan, cause I never tagged myself a fan.. all I know is, I prefer miracle to win.. I wouldn't buy any team miracle shirt or bottle.. I'll vote for him against almost all the housemates. That's where my loyalty ends..
U can be a miracle fan for all I care...
I'm not a member of the Team Miracle nation.. I'm teamCommonsense.. I have said that before...

I hope this would be the last we speak on this matter

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Geezeem: 3:23pm On Mar 21, 2018
Akorkor:

I also truly want this

This fight should drag for a bit

So that each can have a rethink on what is important

Their respect isn't mutual and their love isn't 50/50

if and when they reconcile make water find its level

They need time away from each other biko ....Nina needs to

Find her voice without Miracle

And Miracle can take a break from Nina that doesn't 'listen'

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by darlingnuel(m): 3:25pm On Mar 21, 2018
CeeC vs Nina 2:0
CeeC vs Tobi 4:0
CeeC vs Alex 1:2
CeeC vs BamBam 1:0
CeeC vs Biggie Loading...

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Ibk03(f): 3:26pm On Mar 21, 2018
SlimChay:

There's no need to.

Undercover fan!! Lmao.. As long as it pays, I wouldn't mind you linking me up with that job..
I really don't understand the link between being an undercover fan to someone high in votes and how it affects the superiority of Miracle votes.. Pls explain grin

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 3:27pm On Mar 21, 2018
Ibk03:

Instead of...
FYI, I don't know if I'm a miracle fan, cause I never tagged myself a fan.. all I know is, I prefer miracle to win.. I wouldn't buy any team miracle shirt or bottle.. I'll vote for him against almost all the housemates. That's where my loyalty ends..
U can be a miracle fan for all I care...
I'm not a member of the Team Miracle nation...I have said that before...

This means Miracle is your favourite housemate
He is mine too, and I would never buy TShirts and water bottles too, lol
I would just vote

But unlike you, I am in MiNaville totally and everyday even when they fight even if they split cry

(1) (2) (3) ... (2272) (2273) (2274) (2275) (2276) (2277) (2278) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78