Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,842 members, 7,889,811 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 09:28 PM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (2299) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3954172 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2296) (2297) (2298) (2299) (2300) (2301) (2302) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 7:05am On Mar 22, 2018
Munzy14:

For that virgin aspect, I just they remove capito for her. She also louded it yesterday when playing game with alex. I have never had sex!. Ricco just they shock at 25!!!!!!.
I wonder y some people think there are no virgin ladies even at 30 or more .
THAT IS BECAUSE 90% OF NIGERIAN GIRLS SELL THEIR PUSSY FOR MONEY.. BE IT COOPERATE OR OLOSHO THING..

GUY DONT NEED TO SWEAT TO HAVE SEX THESE DAYS.. JUST HOLD YOUR MONEY AND YOU WILL HAVE SEX..

EVEN A PACK OF INDOMIE NOODLES, ONE Egg AND COLD ZOBO WILL EARN YOU A FREE PUSSY..

THEY GIVE THEIR PUSSY TO PASS EXAMS, FIND A JOB, SECURE A GUY, I SHORT TO GET ANYTHING THEY WANT..

MOST OF THEM ARE NOT BABY MAMAS AND THEY ARE PROUD OF IT..

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by neolboy(m): 7:11am On Mar 22, 2018
Akthedream112:

NINA IS A SHAMELESS COWARD, NO WONDER MIRACLE CALLED NINA DUMB AND IMMATURE.. LOL
LATER SOME PEOPLE WILL CALL HER INNOCENT AND NAIVE grin. SHE SHAMELESSLY CRAWLED BACK INTO HER BORING SHELL. WHEN ALEX AND CEE-C RESOLVED THEIR DIFFERENCES.

SHE WILL ALSO NEED ALEX TO DEFEND HER WHENEVER SHE IS OUT OF THAT HOUSE.

All i see in you is a little kid running his mouth here on Nairaland very early in the morning

So ceec na virgin so fucking what?

Has that gotten her a national honour, scholarship?

Grow up man
shebi when you inserted your dick into her it was blocked by an hymen abiiiii?

I shake my head for you kiddo
I pray you don't die young because of Nina
Because I can feel how your blood pressure is always at the highest point every morning

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 7:12am On Mar 22, 2018
styrese:
That was my favorite part, when ceec opened the door
YEA... NINA WAS BADMOUTHING CEE-C TO ALEX.. IMMEDIATELY CEE-C OPENED THE DOOR, NINA TURNED DEAF AND DUMB grin.
I WAS LIKE, IS THIS THE NINA SOME PEOPLE CALL NAIVE/INNOCENT? WHAT A FVCKING COWARD WITH LOW SELF ESTEEM grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ifedayosol(m): 7:13am On Mar 22, 2018
Teddy A, Rico and Tobi smoke.
styrese:
Wow Ricco smokes too, I actually thought it was only my Teddy A that did that oo, but it's obvious some housemates are playing too safe with that even though they actually smoke in the real world

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 7:18am On Mar 22, 2018
Pweetiebabe:
Very funny I was expecting Nina to continue talking but.....
BUT SHE IS A BORING COWARD grin. ONE OF HER FANS HERE IS A TYPICAL EXAMPLE..
SHE ALWAYS HIDE UPDER PEOPLE'S MONIKER TO THROW CHEAP INSULTS AT HER PERCEIVED ENEMIES

LIKE NINA, LIKE SOME OF HER FANS.. LOL

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 7:22am On Mar 22, 2018
77up:
who born her grin grin she wan die shocked
HAHAHAHAHA.... SHE FOR RUN GO MEET BIGGIE LAST LAST WITH HER RED FACE FILLED WITH TEARS grin grin
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 7:25am On Mar 22, 2018
hazzard:
If you noticed Alex has been looking for this opportunity since yesterday after what she saw what Nina went through.. Behold ceecee gave her the chance on a platter of gold..
I just dey laugh.. She can't take what she dishes out.. Yesterday she was feeling like an Amazon after seeing nina cry.. Now see as she dey shake like person wey get Parkinson disease..
That's what God does.. If he sees you can't fight your battle. He raises people to do that and make you watch.
BUT CEE-C NEVER CRIED WITH RED FACE LIKE YOUR LORD NINA...

SO GOD WILL RAISE SOMEONE ELSE TO FIGHT FOR CEE-C SINCE SHE CANT FIGHT ALEX.. RIGHT? THEY ALWAYS BRING IN GOD WHEN THEY HAVE NOTHING TO SAY..

GOD ALSO DIRECTED MIRACLE TO BE FVCKING HER LEFT RIGHT ANF CENTER... RIGHT?
TYPICAL NINA FAN. grin

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Chicent(m): 7:27am On Mar 22, 2018
Akthedream112:

AT 16,ALEX HAVE STARTED FVCKING AROUND AND HAD AN ABORTION... AT 25, CEE-C IS STILL A VIRGIN AND A LAWYER..

and so fvckin What? How does that make her better?
How does that gives her a better character or make her a better person.

*Hope she will get married to a virgin husband too* That's if she even is one..... Or what's the aim again for being a virgin at 25?

15 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 7:29am On Mar 22, 2018
Eeghe:
This is not my best Nina at all sha
She actually cannot face CeeC at all, why? sad
And I watched it all
Alex is not you, stop living thru her
Express yourself to the people you have beef with
I know why I say this
(Sigh)
cheesy grin ONE OF HER BIGGEST FANS HERE NEEDS TO TAKE THIS ADVICE AS WELL..
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 7:31am On Mar 22, 2018
Chicent:

*Hope she will get married to a virgin husband too* That's if she even is one..... Or what's the aim again for being a virgin at 25?
BROTHER HYPOCRITE.... HOW DOES ALEX TALLER THAN CEE-C MAKE HER BETTER.. HOW DOES IT MAKE HER A BETTER PERSON..

WHAT IS THE AIN'T AGAIN FOR BEING TALL AT 22?

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ifedayosol(m): 7:35am On Mar 22, 2018
Lols. U jst dey fire � dem back one by one
Akthedream112:

BROTHER HYPOCRITE.... HOW DOES ALEX TALLER THAN CEE-C MAKE HER BETTER.. HOW DOES IT MAKE HER A BETTET PERSON..

WHAT IS THE AIN'T AGAIN FOR BEING TALL AT 22?

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 7:35am On Mar 22, 2018
Akthedream112:

YEA... NINA WAS BADMOUTHING CEE-C TO ALEX.. IMMEDIATELY CEE-C OPENED THE DOOR, NINA TURNED DEAF AND DUMB grin.
I WAS LIKE, IS THIS THE NINA SOME PEOPLE CALL NAIVE/INNOCENT? WHAT A FVCKING COWARD WITH LOW SELF ESTEEM grin
You no sabi settle quarrel sef. You don't study people well.

Expecting sorry from cee-c is like expecting camel to pass thru a needle eye, right! Nina will still succumb, she just need an atmosphere where who she is for real (not pretence) will not be seen as a weakling. Its foolish that everybody is talking as if all d housemates have to be strong as cee-c. Everybody werent created with same emotional strength. Its not about esteem.

Ild advice nina to melt before her guy privately I.e miracle and win his affections again. Thats easy for her to do. It would put her back in a good mindstate and would help her to flow with d opposition from cee-c

Well I notice most of dem in dat house don't even understand themselves let alone coping with someone else.

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 7:38am On Mar 22, 2018
Giel:

ROTFLMAO grin

Omo see punchline grin

And Nina really watched and enjoyed herself grin
I'm just laughing grin

Don't mind cee c, I keep saying that the reason She misbehaves is because calm people are in that house.
If there were more personalities like Alex and princess, she won't have mouth.

Toxic human being like her.

Sad to see these housemates have lost another wager.
Nice that they wagered 75% sha. Good for them
YOU ARE RIGHT... THE ONLY REASON YOU MISBEHAVE HERE IS BECAUSE MODERATORS ALWAYS COME TO YOUR RESCUE.. IF NOT, YOU WOULD HAVE LEARNT YOUR LESSONS.

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by gustav25: 7:41am On Mar 22, 2018
What is this rubbish ? Person go Bbn to pursue money ,instead she come forget her goal ,bring in small pikin sense de find prick .. tufiakwa

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by TruthTella(m): 7:41am On Mar 22, 2018
Chicent:

How it makes her better is because it shows she has a lot of self control and self respect than the ashawo girls that sleep with men less than one month after meeting them while sending shout outs to their boyfriends outside. She cares about her health enough to not sleep with guys that she does not know their std status. (Nina).Take it or leave it being a virgin at that age in the corrupt society we live in is worthy of accolade.

6 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by amehrada: 7:48am On Mar 22, 2018
TruthTella:
Is it that the people getting obsessed over Nina and Miracle are starved of love and emotional satisfaction in their offline lives or why taking other peoples relationship so serious ? Somebody say dem no fit sleep if miracle and nina fight, another one has been saving pictures of two of them. One even released music album for them.
This obsession is so flicking bizarre.

11 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by YumMinaYum(f): 7:48am On Mar 22, 2018
Eeghe:

It's not idle talk,
but I have read more serious books than any human being can imagine
I have never watched any telenovella or whatnot
So you know nothing Munzy14 (in GOT speak)
The world is too big for any one person to grasp

So this BB period? it's me and MiNa (more fun than any somber book, no matter how edifying of the mind it is lipsrsealed)
We all have to find a way to make peace with this
cheesy

You shouldn't even bother explaining yourself to anyone, they're free to believe whatever they like.

We love Mina and we're unapologetic about it! Whoever doesn't like it should hug transformer.

I knew I was gonna miss the Mina moments, I always do. angry My sister didn't but won't tell me all that went down, she was just saying "your babies are big babies" till I left the house. grin cheesy cheesy

Goodmorning YumEeghe. kiss kiss

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Herdsmen: 7:50am On Mar 22, 2018
neolboy:

All i see in you is a little kid running his mouth here on Nairaland very early in the morning

So ceec na virgin so fucking what?

Has that gotten her a national honour, scholarship?

Grow up man
shebi when you inserted your dick into her it was blocked by an hymen abiiiii?

I shake my head for you kiddo
I pray you don't die young because of Nina
Because I can feel how your blood pressure is always at the highest point every morning

That guy is under age..

MAYBE he's got a leaking brain.

Needs to grow up.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 7:51am On Mar 22, 2018
hazzard:
babe be honest if you see masquerade.. You no go fear.. It's called reflex action.. Hahahs grin
YOUR LORD NINA IS A BORING COWARD.. WHY ALEX NO FEAR MASQUERADE? grin
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Herdsmen: 7:58am On Mar 22, 2018
Akthedream112:

YOUR LORD NINA IS A BORING COWARD.. WHY ALEX NO FEAR MASQUERADE? grin

This thread is becoming boring with your childish rant.

How old re you? Or are you jobless...

What's all the rant about.. why the scream.. can't you pass a point without screaming and insult..

Will the screaming and insult attract or translate to more votes for your favorite?

This a public forum..bbn is till a game ..
So what's your point....

Swear ..you really need to grow up.. not physically only .. growth in every aspect of your human existence...

I don't reply quote so don't bother.. coming Tru.

Careless

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 100naira(m): 8:00am On Mar 22, 2018
Who later won the legend game?
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 8:03am On Mar 22, 2018
SilentBang:

Alex is already a beauty queen.

she won one beauty peagent contest last year i guess.

she aint doing bad at all.
ALEX IS A BEAUTY QUEEN? WHICH BEAUTY, WHICH QUEEN AND FROM WHICH FOREST IF I MAY ASK?

WONDER SHALL NEVER END grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ba7man(m): 8:04am On Mar 22, 2018
YumMinaYum:

You shouldn't even bother explaining yourself to anyone, they're free to believe whatever they like.

We love Mina and we're unapologetic about it! Whoever doesn't like it should hug transformer.

I knew I was gonna miss the Mina moments, I always do. angry My sister didn't but won't tell me all that went down, she was just saying "your babies are big babies" till I left the house. grin cheesy cheesy

Goodmorning YumEeghe. kiss kiss
Psychological issue don set for you but of course, you'll be the last to know.

7 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Greizman: 8:06am On Mar 22, 2018
TruthTella:
Is it that the people getting obsessed over Nina and Miracle are starved of love and emotional satisfaction in their offline lives or why taking other peoples relationship so serious ? Somebody say dem no fit sleep if miracle and nina fight, another one has been saving pictures of two of them. One even released music album for them.
They are zee world and telemundo addicts.
I'm sure there are some barney and friends addicts amongst them too.
So pls don't blame them.

8 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 8:08am On Mar 22, 2018
I AM REALLY MAKING SOME PEOPLE RESTLESS THIS EARLY MORNING.SOME COULDN'T HOLD IT AND HAD TO TYPE IT OUT.. OTHERS ARE DYING IN SILENCE. . WHAT A WONDERFUL FEELING cheesy

LET ME CONTINUE BIKO.. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Herdsmen: 8:14am On Mar 22, 2018
Like CeCe fans are intellectual handicap..

One has been running mad insulting and cursing ..

What a foolish somebody.. like the short lady with yam legs ..drags her ass and yam leg anytime she walks..

Big laps with flat yansh and a square face.. always looking at her uglyness ..

We all knows she can never ever win the Muller ..neither becoming the last lady..

Guess the pain of this reality is really getting to her fan base..

If causing trouble is her game...
Then she must be the stupidest of all lawyers.

What a shame to the legal world.
Real shame!

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by SilentBang(m): 8:17am On Mar 22, 2018
Munzy14:

For that virgin aspect, I just they remove capito for her. She also louded it yesterday when playing game with alex. I have never had sex!. Ricco just they shock at 25!!!!!!.
I wonder y some people think there are no virgin ladies even at 30 or more.

I saw a whatsapp convo on twitter about cee-c, babe has been fvckkd blak and blue by some guy, i think they dated in school or something...

To some extent i kinda understand how this social media thing works atimes, and i tell you that convo wasnt made up.

Dude didnt outrightly say the words but If you know, You know!... I do like cee-c's character atimes but the babe aint honest... she z nowhere close to a V.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by RedDistrict: 8:17am On Mar 22, 2018
Whumzhie:
Please help me with my bbn channel

cc:Red Destrict

Gd morning, sori i had been offline for a while

Is your BBN station showing now??

If not, pls write out your IUC so i can tweet them, indicate if gotv or dstv also.

Gd morning
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 8:18am On Mar 22, 2018
TruthTella:
LET ME TELL YOU SOMETHING ABOUT SOME MINA FANS THIS BEST MORNING..

1.. .30% OF MINA FANS HAVE NEVER AT ANY POINT OF THEIR LIFE HAVE A ROMANTIC RELATIONSHIP/EXPERIENCE.NOLOVE LIFE WHATSOEVER.

2... 43.57% OF THEM NEVER HAD PRIMARY SCHOOL AND SECONDARY SCHOOL ROMANCE/LOVE.

3...56.79% OF THEM WISH THEY HAS OR EXPERIENCE THE KIND OF LOVE BETWEEN MIRACLE AND NINA (THOUGH IT IS FAKE, THEY DONT CARE). THEY SEE IT AS CONSOLATION FOR THE LOVE LIFE THEY NEVER HAD.

4....67.02% OF THEM ARE ADDICTED TO TELEMUNDO AND ZEE WORD.

PLEASE, ALLOW ME TO STOP HERE BEFORE SOME PEOPLE START HAVING HEADACHES.. I DON'T WANT THEM TO HAVE HBP..

THANKS

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Adexchelsea19(m): 8:20am On Mar 22, 2018
Akthedream112:
I AM REALLY MAKING SOME PEOPLE RESTLESS THIS EARLY MORNING.SOME COULDN'T HOLD IT AND HAD TO TYPE IT OUT.. OTHERS ARE DYING IN SILENCE. . WHAT A WONDERFUL FEELING cheesy

LET ME CONTINUE BIKO.. grin
You are not, u are just making nuisance of yourself. When I see your post now, I don't even read, I just stroll and move to the next comment cuz I know u won't say anything reasonable.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Herdsmen: 8:22am On Mar 22, 2018
SilentBang:

I saw a whatsapp convo on twitter about cee-c, babe has been fvckkd blak and blue by some guy, i think they dated in school or something...

To some extent i kinda understand how this social media thing works atimes, and i tell you that convo wasnt made up.

Dude didnt outrightly say the words but If you know, You know!... I do like cee-c's character atimes but the babe aint honest... she z nowhere close to a V.

The lady is a wannabe...

Fake written all over her....

Knew her from Lagos law school.2014

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 8:23am On Mar 22, 2018
SilentBang:

WHAT IF I TELL YOU, THAT I ALSO SAW A WHATSAPP CONVO ON TWITTER ABOUT YOU..
THE LADY SAID THAT YOU FVCK AROUND AND HAVE BEEN INFECTING LADIES INCLUDING HER WITH STDS.. SHE ALSO CLAIMED THAT YOU HAVE REFUSED TO TREAT YOURSELF...

IS IT TRUE?

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (2296) (2297) (2298) (2299) (2300) (2301) (2302) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.