Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,196 members, 7,880,721 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 04:12 AM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (2505) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3947057 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2502) (2503) (2504) (2505) (2506) (2507) (2508) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by CoolOne1: 11:28am On Mar 27, 2018
janefrancisca:
grin grin
see ow team Toni look so responsible...

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Ewoma45(f): 11:28am On Mar 27, 2018
I really don't now why people cook and can't clean up after cooking, especially the ladies! Why!!!
That shit is a major turnoff and irritant.

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Twoclans(f): 11:31am On Mar 27, 2018
diadem10:

Like only the ex new HM are ganging up against ceec. The gossip group are doing same.

I was addressing the issue this morning, not the general house behaviour.

Why do you think biggie did that Freeze and unfreeze thing? I hope you know Khloe was not angry she was just acting,same with Anto.They were just acting, there was no single anger in their mind.

Meanwhile CC is not armed with that information, she is genuinely angry and upset. Let's just face it the ex housemates have an upper hand now when it comes to issues in that house.

As far as I am concerned Biggie should throw all of them up for possible eviction next week. angry

8 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by meggitto21: 11:33am On Mar 27, 2018
My love for you when...
Zozo06:
Koko explaining to anto what happened in the kitchen..
Anto: certain people are not on your level, both of red are wrong in this situation, but you know some people don't know how to handle things, people are fighting in the kitchen, kitchen that has weapons, Are they okay?

Teddy laughs and says provocation..

Koko: make she no even try me.

TeddyA : I just pray devil no go enter any of ona one day.. You know it's so easy for guys to get along, you know what I am saying, like yo nigma fuckkk you..

Koko: how can you tell a fellow human being stfu?

Alex comes in the dressing room.. Explaining what happened.. She's saying ceecee got angry easily..

Anto says nina should stop it and she has done it before to her, nina is wrong... Nina apologises..

Nina says ceecee is just a pig.

Alex laughs and says ceecee is not a pig and nina is not a dustbin..

Koko says ceecee is closed to the ground than she is..

The guys are going about their own duties..

TeddyA, bambam, ceecee in the kitchen... Bamcee cooking, teddy on wait..

Miracle in the kitchen, nina also..

Ceecee explaining to Rico what happened in the dressing room, she refers to Koko as someone, Koko walks to her and says she shouldn't refer to her as somebody.. They are shouting now... Bla Bla Bla Bla... Choi...

Koko says I'm talking you are talking, sharrap....

Ceecee tells Koko she has psychiatric issues
Koko says see who is talking, I need help, bb I need help..

They are exchanging words...

This is bb, ceecee check that you are wearing tour microphone correctly

Lolu is laughing that it's the mic that concerns biggie out of all the issues... cheesy

Koko and ceecee still screaming.. Anto is laughing..

Alex is covering her ears shocked

Anto asking Koko why she's arguing with a mental patient... She tells Koko to finish her makeup.. That some people are leading themselves to their down fall..

Ceecee says Koko cannot construct a simple question...

Rico is asking them to be silent..

This is bb, housemates freeze.

Unfreeze..

The house is quiet again..

Mina, bamteddy in the kitchen
Tobi says bambam now looks like an angel... Teddy asks who? They laugh..
TeddyA says women are the most confused...
They are complaining how the dice game is rubbish, cause there was bound to be hidden grudges as people were bearing their mind

Tobi just asked what's smelling like poison? grin

Gtg.. Will update as soon as I can..

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by rossyc(f): 11:34am On Mar 27, 2018
Twoclans:

Why do you think biggie did that Freeze and unfreeze thing? I hope you know Khloe was not angry she was just acting,same with Anto.They were just acting, there was no single anger in their mind.

Meanwhile CC is not armed with that information, she is genuinely angry and upset. Let's just face it the ex housemates have an upper hand now when it comes to issues in that house.

As far as I am concerned Biggie should throw all of them up for possible eviction next week. angry

And that's what ceec should have avoided by letting the food issue slide, but no, ceec will always be ceec.

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 11:35am On Mar 27, 2018
Twoclans:

I pray for this, and for the head of house to pick a chance card that puts them up too- 3 chance cards should have this option shocked cool
That way, the world cheesy removes their least favourite two

Biggie also sees the people with few fans and sifts them off the show- more money for them in the next voting round

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 11:36am On Mar 27, 2018
codedguy1:

You are very biased in your support for cee c which is irritating but on this I totally agree with you.

Imagine anti nominating cee ce and bambam because they nominated her. Who else has info about anyone that has nominated them.

Its absolutely unfair!
I DONT THINK I AM. BIASED.. I WILL PREFER YOU COUNTER ME NEXT TIME.

FOR SOMEONE COMING BACK INTO THE GAME FROM OUTSIDE, I WOULD HAVE UNDERSTAND IF ANTO AND KHLOE NOMINATED CEE-C BECAUSE SHE IS A STRONG COMPETITOR.. NOT BECAUSE YOU WANT TO REVENGE.

WHY NOMINATE ALEX AND BAMBAM? THEY AIN'T EVEN STRONG FOR NOW..

THEY ARE BACK TO FIGHT AND NOTHING MORE.. I AM REALLY DISAPPOINTED IN KHLOE, I REALLY SUPPORTED HER WHEN ALMOST THE WHOLE HOUSE WENT AGAINST HER...

HOW CAN AN UGLY AND TINY KHLOE BE CALLING CEE-C SHORT? FUNNY WORD.. LOL

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by YumMinaYum(f): 11:36am On Mar 27, 2018
For Khloe's mind now, she get mouth to say some abusive words are too strong... Is she unwell? What's the difference between she and Ceec? Wasn't she the same person that cussed Brule's parents?

Please, don't drag my baby into your mess. Let her fight for herself and you pick your struggle, I knew there was more to that shitty advice you gave her yesterday. Biko, dey your Koko lane. grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 11:37am On Mar 27, 2018
OMO, THE SKINNY INSULT PAIN KHLOE OOO.. SHE IS TRYING TO MAKE FRIEND WITH CEE-C... SHE EVEN REFERRED TO. THAT SKINNY INSULT.. LOL
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 11:37am On Mar 27, 2018
Cee c and livelymatilda grin
One man army

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Beautywealth: 11:37am On Mar 27, 2018
MrBigiman:
CeeCee and Bambam are heading home this weekend. B comes before C, as long as miracle is in the house, what do I care.
I will quote you on Sunday when cecee survive

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ibkayee(f): 11:38am On Mar 27, 2018
Twoclans:

Argh, this was one of my concerns regarding the returnees, forced encounters because of what they know. Can’t even blame them too much though because it’s natural but it just takes away from things playing out organically *shrug*

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 11:39am On Mar 27, 2018
SO KHLOE IS NO WHEN TRYING TO SETTLE WITH CEE-C... THAT "TINNY" INSULT REALLY GOT TO HER.. LOL

BUT KHLOE WAS THE FIRST TO CALL HER SHORT AND THAT SHE CANT COMPLETE A SENTENCE..

THIS CEE-C STRONG SHA grin
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Munzy14(m): 11:39am On Mar 27, 2018
Akthedream112:

YEA... KHLOE FOUGHT KBRULE AND ALEX JUST BECAUSE KBRULE TASTED HER DRINK..

SAME KHLOE IS NOW FIGHTING CEE-C AFTER NINA DID THE SAME THING KBRULE DID..

NINA FANS WILL BE HAPPY WITH THIS, ONE THING IS FOR SURE, KHLOE WON'T END OF WITH CEE-C COS SHE SEEMS STRONG AND KNOWS HER WEAK POINT.. KHLOE WILL DISTRIBUTE IT TO OTHER HOUSEMATES AND NINA MIGHT JUST BE THE NEXT..
Khloe is an uncultured hypocrist. She went on social to rant she won't return to House if given another opportunity. yet see her jubilating.
She attacked kbrule for sipping her drink without permission and even attacked Alex for interfering. Today see her spewing trash because she has seen the game dynamics. Nigerian factor is in BBN. It's who know who. If am Cee-C i will pen down an epistle and take a voluntary exit. it's already a gang up. My pain is that nina was used to prime it. The cool headed lovely nina. it's really somehow.

10 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 11:40am On Mar 27, 2018
YumMinaYum:
For Khloe's mind now, she get mouth to say some abusive words are too strong... Is she unwell? What's the difference between she and Ceec? Wasn't she the same person that cussed Brule's parents?

Please, don't drag my baby into your mess. Let her fight for herself and you pick your struggle, I knew there was more to that shitty advice you gave her yesterday. Biko, dey your Koko lane. grin

I do not like unpleasant people, at all
Not even as a joke...and not for my entertainment
Khloe killed KBrule's spirit on this show, and got rewarded
It makes me very certain of the fact that people are different
In my ideal world KBrule would come in her stead
Just that he might come and do something off angry cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 11:40am On Mar 27, 2018
Threebear:
Cee c and livelymatilda grin
One man army
WHO IS LIVELYMATILDA? THERE IS NOBODY BEARING THAT NAME IN BIG BROTHER THAT LAST TIME I CHECKED.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by genius43(m): 11:43am On Mar 27, 2018
Eeghe:

In my ideal world KBule would come in her stead

Do you want K brule to get drunk and start say the number of sex videos out here or who has a larger fan base?

Make him dey Lagos abeg, to avoid stories that touch.

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 11:44am On Mar 27, 2018
ibkayee:

Argh, this was one of my concerns regarding the returnees, forced encounters because of what they know. Can’t even blame them too much because though because it’s natural but it just takes away from things playing out organically *shrug*

Yeah, show is now compromised angry
If these returnees don't make the finals and top 3, there are the biggest losers

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by codedguy1(m): 11:44am On Mar 27, 2018
Akthedream112:

I DONT THINK I AM. BIASED.. I WILL PREFER YOU COUNTER ME NEXT TIME.

FOR SOMEONE COMING BACK INTO THE GAME FROM OUTSIDE, I WOULD HAVE UNDERSTAND IF ANTO AND KHLOE NOMINATED CEE-C BECAUSE SHE IS A STRONG COMPETITOR.. NOT BECAUSE YOU WANT TO REVENGE.

WHY NOMINATE ALEX AND BAMBAM? THEY AIN'T EVEN STRONG FOR NOW..

THEY ARE BACK TO FIGHT AND NOTHING MORE.. I AM REALLY DISAPPOINTED IN KHLOE, I REALLY SUPPORTED HER WHEN ALMOST THE WHOLE HOUSE WENT AGAINST HER...

HOW CAN AN UGLY AND TINY KHLOE BE CALLING CEE-C SHORT? FUNNY WORD.. LOL

If you are waiting for a counter from me you would be wasting your time. Your support for cee c is biased as far as am concerned.

I am neutral about the HMS although I Dont like cee c but I think it looks staged that 2ex hms just came into the house and its looking like both of them are trying to push her buttons with info they have from outside. It is absolutely unfair to her and even others.

Bringing 2people who have felt the vibes outside is complete rubbish to me.

If for instance any of khloe or anti win this game, there is no way people will not believe it wasn't rigged.

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Munzy14(m): 11:44am On Mar 27, 2018
Akthedream112:

WHICH LOVE AFTER NOMINATING HER YESTERDAY?
It wasn't a case of her keeping grudges.Nina said she is confused with the nomination. but she just have to. it's a game. I lowkey agreed it's a game. But only if both can team up to fight forces that returned to destabilize the dynamics.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 11:45am On Mar 27, 2018
Nina's true colour is starting to unravel
Glad Miracle stayed out of it.....
This week will be interesting...
I was never sold on the innocent heart gibberish.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MizOmalicha(f): 11:45am On Mar 27, 2018
Beautywealth:
I will quote you on Sunday when cecee survive
Ceecee may just survive mehn
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 11:47am On Mar 27, 2018
Munzy14:

Khloe is an uncultured hypocrist. She went on social to rant she won't return to House if given another opportunity. yet see her jubilating.
She attacked kbrule for sipping her drink without permission and even attacked Alex for interfering. Today see her spewing trash because she has seen the game dynamics. Nigerian factor is in BBN. It's who know who. If am Cee-C i will pen down an epistle and take a voluntary exit. it's already a gang up. My pain is that nina was used to prime it. The cool headed lovely nina. it's really somehow.
THIS CEE-C I AM LOOKING AT IS NOT LIKE NINA THAT WANTED TO TAKE A VOLUNTARY EXIT... SHE WILL FIGHT TILL THE END..

KHLOE AND ANTO DONT HAVE WHAT IT TAKE TO NAIL CEE-C... THEY CAME WITH THE "SHORT AND CANT CANT FINISH A SENTENCE" INSULT THEY GOT FROM SOCIAL MEDIA..

BUT CEE-C GAVE IT BACK TO KHLOE ONE TIME... SHE CALLED HER TINY... LOL. IT REALLY GOT TO KHLOE cheesy

KHLOE IS NOW TRYING TO MAKE PEACE WITH CEE-C grin.
KHLOE, NINA AND ANTO AGAINST CEE-C AND THEY COULDN'T BRING HER DOWN... THEY SHOULD QUIT ALREADY. grin

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ibkayee(f): 11:48am On Mar 27, 2018
Eeghe:

If these returnees don't make the finals and top 3, there are the biggest losers
I wonder if Anto knows she doesn’t have a chance at winning, nothing against her, just wondering if she’s self aware

5 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MizOmalicha(f): 11:49am On Mar 27, 2018
Eeghe:

grin they won't even make it!

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 11:49am On Mar 27, 2018
Threebear:
Nina's true colour is starting to unravel
Glad Miracle stayed out of it.....
This week will be interesting...
I was never sold on the innocent heart gibberish.
I AM GLAD THAT THIS IS COMING FROM YOU..

THIS IS THE SO CALLED "INNOCENT AND NAIVE NINA"..

NINA ONLY GOT CHEAP SUPPORT BECAUSE SHE WAS FIGHTING CEE-C. I WISH SHE CAN FIGHT ALONE WITH OTHERS.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by codedguy1(m): 11:49am On Mar 27, 2018
This Miracle dey waka like one of the fraggles in fraggle rock grin grin

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ifyalways(f): 11:50am On Mar 27, 2018
Eeghe:
@ ifyalways, I read your beautiful submission, you and Geezeem
Blessings too
wink cheesy

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by YumMinaYum(f): 11:50am On Mar 27, 2018
Eeghe:

In my ideal world KBule would come in her stead

Eegheeeeeeee, do I love you! Ahnahn! Too much sense won't kill you! grin grin

Khloe insulted Brule's mom in the morning and cussed his father later that night, same day. I remembered that scene with horror whenever she graced my screen until she was evicted. Only for people to turn around and pin the disqualification on Brule, that shocked me. But like you say, people are really different. I wanted Brule and Princess back too but biggie understands better I guess.

I don't care about her actions but she shouldn't involve my baby.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by diadem10: 11:51am On Mar 27, 2018
rossyc:

Exactly my point, she apologised so she should have let it pass. She claims she is older than her then take her like a kid sister simple. The one wey sweet me was when Nina was taking a churn out of the food and laughing as they were quarrelling. Truly maturity is not just by age. And common sense is not common.
can you say the giggly apology was genuine? I would rather you don't apologise than making a mock one. And no one asked Nina not to caution ceec when she did same.

6 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MizOmalicha(f): 11:51am On Mar 27, 2018
Eeghe:

grin they won't even make it!

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Munzy14(m): 11:52am On Mar 27, 2018
Giel:

Thank you for saying this.

Big brother has told cee c that one day the fights won't work in her favour, but she refuses to listen grin
She did listen. This fight is still one of those ones that favors her. It is perceived as gang up. and voting lines are wideeeeeee open. Guess what, Sunday will tell. Unless biggie trick us with another anto 20% magic.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2502) (2503) (2504) (2505) (2506) (2507) (2508) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.