Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,853 members, 7,872,852 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 11:59 PM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (2646) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3941610 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2643) (2644) (2645) (2646) (2647) (2648) (2649) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by oshe11: 2:03pm On Mar 31, 2018
jibs4lv:
can't just imagine how your phone gallery 'll look like with all this your horrible pics grin
Hahahhaahhaahaha

Deleting things in 3weeks time

7 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 2:04pm On Mar 31, 2018
Eeghe:

Wifey YumNa
kiss
Lol cute

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by oshe11: 2:04pm On Mar 31, 2018
switlily25:
Teddy Toilet is shameless!
He has never won any game in the house and he is the first person to grab the ice cream like it's his right.smh

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Twoclans(f): 2:06pm On Mar 31, 2018
3bear:
Please who watched BBN1...
Can Ebuka dance?

This question has been in my head since he mentioned last week that he will be in the house.

I did not watch BB1,he is coming with a guest let's hope the guest can dance.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 3bear: 2:08pm On Mar 31, 2018
Biggie really wanted to rub it on the faces of all the people screaming he cheated.
Never seen that level of celebration before for a payporte arena win.

Same way cee c will be safe tomorrow lol

Suprised some Miracle's fans voted Teddy A

You'd rather an old depleted man that nominates him everyday than a young pretty girl that barely nominates him.

I am stuck with the most clueless fanbase this year.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 2:08pm On Mar 31, 2018
Frankdammy:
chop kiss... Thanks
kiss kiss
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 2:09pm On Mar 31, 2018
Reussite:

Abi naw grin unless only one HM would be evicted angry

Exactly cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nikapetrelli(f): 2:16pm On Mar 31, 2018
Two housemates are definitely leaving tomorrow

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Frank65(m): 2:19pm On Mar 31, 2018
7Alexander:

I'm amazed at how polite you have been, we don't get to see that too often in this forum, and I also wonder why you haven't branded me a Nina hater.

To your question, I can't say for sure, but I posit it may either be that she has esteem/confidence issues, that she isn't skilled in dealing with groups, or that her vocabulary isn't well developed. Being an introvert myself, I can relate with the second point.

But that isn't my problem with her, she can't hold a meaningful conversation at a stretch without cutting herself off. Now, there's a difference between being outright unintelligent and naive. My sister was telling me last night that she wonders how the girl graduated from the university. The other day she was calling grapes cherry, and her grammatical construction is elementary at best

I do not have the intention of castigating her, but I'm just pointing out my observation, and it irritates me, maybe its because I'm used to certain kind of females.

People here talk about how she is the most improved and I wonder in what aspect is the improvement, because she feebly stood up to CeeC?

I hear people say its because she've lived all her life in Owerri, as if Owerri is a medieval village, when its actually a Semi-Urban area, depending on your yardstick, with a huge youthful population.

Excuse me sir, please what do you consider a meaningful conversation? How many of these housemates have had any serious conversation devoid of criticising fellow housemates or analysing the BBN game?

When they were introduced on stage, Cee-C was classified as an intellectual, has she ever engaged in any intellectual conversation and she is even a lawyer? Or should we talk about Alex that only shouts Leo up and down and goes to diary room to express her bitterness towards fellow housemates. The housemates that used to engage in intellectual conversations like Ifu, Leo, Angel, u guys voted them out.

By the way, everybody must not know how to analyse the moon or discuss quantum physics before u consider the person smart. We all have our strong areas. That's why I laugh when guys say that Nigerian girls are dumb because some of them don't discuss Buhari or fouriers equation grin. That's not their area. Why not discover her strong area and bring it up and see if she won't make u look dumb. Just like Nina, her strong area is wig making, Miracle's strong area is aeroplane. It doesn't make them dumb in anyway. U should also commend Nina because she is always around when few of those intellectual conversations are taking place, quietly listening and learning.

Someone who is always willing to learn like Nina, will become conversant with other areas of life with time.

Few corrections from your post; Nina is still an undergraduate and she might not have lived all her in Owerri, which explains why she lacks exposure.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Geezeem: 2:19pm On Mar 31, 2018
7Alexander:

I'm amazed at how polite you have been, we don't get to see that too often in this forum, and I also wonder why you haven't branded me a Nina hater.

To your question, I can't say for sure, but I posit it may either be that she has esteem/confidence issues, that she isn't skilled in dealing with groups, or that her vocabulary isn't well developed. Being an introvert myself, I can relate with the second point.

But that isn't my problem with her, she can't hold a meaningful conversation at a stretch without cutting herself off. Now, there's a difference between being outright unintelligent and naive. My sister was telling me last night that she wonders how the girl graduated from the university. The other day she was calling grapes cherry, and her grammatical construction is elementary at best

I do not have the intention of castigating her, but I'm just pointing out my observation, and it irritates me, maybe its because I'm used to certain kind of females.

People here talk about how she is the most improved and I wonder in what aspect is the improvement, because she feebly stood up to CeeC?

I hear people say its because she've lived all her life in Owerri, as if Owerri is a medieval village, when its actually a Semi-Urban area, depending on your yardstick, with a huge youthful population.

Thanks for your response and kind remarks

...i'm not the only one, Me and my crew don't do insults, we argue.....we discuss

and we Know when to walk away or jump and pass grin

To the matter at hand.....you raised lots of points which I would gladly allow

Team Nina to respond to. But I would respond to the part where you answered my question

The way Nina speaks in the DR is different from the way she speaks in the house

You would notice that her face is normally down....hardly looking into the camera

That's the personality of the person you are dealing with ....that posture alone speaks volume

She is socially awkward. She feels inhibited by the knowledge and exposure of the peeps around her

She admitted that outside, her voice is loud but on getting into the show she met people whose voices are louder.

Nina feels intimidated; greatly so....and would always use the word "bully" to express this a lot of time .....

(they do bully her sometimes though).

it took a lot for miracle to get her to socialize with the rest ......it was a tug of war at onset

In the DR she feels FREE , no judgement whatsoever, no need to measure up to anyone...and biggy do encourage her to let go

But she is shy.....terribly shy....so even at that she speaks, facing mostly down but her words flows more coherently

With no one shutting her up or controlling her Speech, interrupting her,....biggy ialways patient to allow her form her thoughts and words

she flows more fluidly .....

Nina is an ENVIRONMENTLY conditioned person ....

The more self aware she is to her inadequacies the more awkward she acts and the more stubborn she gets because

No one seem to understand where she is coming from

@Giel.....does this answer your question above?

15 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 2:19pm On Mar 31, 2018
Can this Alex self evict for my peace of mind!??
Eeiissshhh
angry

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 2:20pm On Mar 31, 2018
Can Alex stfu. Gosh

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Ekiseme(m): 2:21pm On Mar 31, 2018

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by eksbabe(f): 2:21pm On Mar 31, 2018
Khloe shattap we like Alex with her crazy dance moves.
You think she cares about your houseparty?
If not for her now, saturday parties would be a bore fest.

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 3bear: 2:21pm On Mar 31, 2018
Ibk03:

Cc Threebear 3bear
grin grin grin
Any problem?
She plays a clean game and she is very much entitled to her choice.
Nina can shine without Miracle being made out a monster that we all know he isnot....that is my issue with some Nina fans.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by switlily25(f): 2:24pm On Mar 31, 2018
Alex is behaving like a widow who wants sex so badly but is ashamed to ask for it.
From Tobi to Rico,see rough play!
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by tsquaure(f): 2:24pm On Mar 31, 2018
Alex is cray cray but Khloe, Bambam TeddyA , Ceec are bad gossips. Na wa o beefing poor girl 's ability to dance
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 2:25pm On Mar 31, 2018
Geezeem:

...i'm not the only one, Me and my crew don't do insults, we argue.....we discuss

Team Nina to respond to. But I would respond to the part where you answered my question

You would notice that her face is normally down....hardly looking into the camera

That's the personality of the person you are dealing with ....that posture alone speaks volume

She is socially awkward. She feels inhibited by the knowledge and exposure of the peeps around her

She admitted that outside, her voice is loud but on getting into the show she met people whose voices are louder.

Nina feels intimidated; greatly so....and would always use the word "bully" to express this a lot of time .....

it took a lot for miracle to get her to socialize with the rest ......it was a tug of war at onset

In the DR she feels FREE , no judgement whatsoever, no need to measure up to anyone...and biggy do encourage her to let go

But she is shy.....terribly shy....so even at that she speaks, facing mostly down but her words flows more coherently

With no one shutting her up or controlling her Speech, interrupting her,....biggy ialways patient to allow her form her thoughts and words

The more self aware she is to her inadequacies the more awkward she acts and the more stubborn she gets because

No one seem to understand where is coming from

My answer cheesy
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Munzy14(m): 2:28pm On Mar 31, 2018
For @saxokay fans get ready tonight. It may seem as though he is the special guest coming with Ebuka.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 2:29pm On Mar 31, 2018
Geezeem:

No one seem to understand where is coming from

Ok bro. I guess I understand you better. Blessings

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Geezeem: 2:30pm On Mar 31, 2018
Munzy14:

It's really a tough nomination for biggie. Three of their bankable HMs are involved. And Ebuka didn't mention how HMs up will leave. Picking the last is very possible.
Again an observation. This season is filled with serious /silent contenders with huge huge fanbase. For those hoping on partners. I laugh. For any of MINA to win, one person must be sacrificed. is a fact. Same goes for Bamteddy or anyother acting partners. This is an individual game and only one person will win. As far as other countries are voting. Expect a mishap. Nigerians favorite maybe different from that of someother countries.
The way am seeing this game eeh. Expect a Repeat of Hotshots voting style cum finale or wendall/karen stunt In any of lolu/Cee-C.

Some people don't get this game

No way will team Mina sacrifice one for the other

Why allow people who won't nominate your favourite to go

And keep people who will put them up every week?

Nina, Tobi, Alex and possibly Anto will not nominate Mimi for now

So we are keeping them until one of them sabotages us grin

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Munzy14(m): 2:32pm On Mar 31, 2018
switlily25:
Alex is behaving like a widow who wants sex so badly but is ashamed to ask for it.
From Tobi to Rico,see rough play!
Alex is crazy bad girl. But unfortunately leo was that special guy that dissolved her capacity to explode. To worsen it all. She is looking forward for them to know eachother ones she z out. It spoilt her flirting/careless game. because of the high expectations outside.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by eksbabe(f): 2:34pm On Mar 31, 2018
tsquaure:
Alex is cray cray but Khloe, Bambam TeddyA , Ceec are bad gossips. Na wa o beefing poor girl 's ability to dance
I wonder how that is Khloe’s problem really. She has noticed how we hail her on saturday nights, thats why she is beefing
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by eksbabe(f): 2:35pm On Mar 31, 2018
Lmao
Khloe: Alex water is coming out of your boobies are you breastfeeding?
Alex: Rico has bitten it with his teeth

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Munzy14(m): 2:36pm On Mar 31, 2018
Geezeem:

Some people don't get this game

No way will team Mina sacrifice one for the other

Why allow people who won't nominate your favourite to go

And keep people who will put them up every week?

Nina, Tobi, Alex and possibly Anto will not nominate Mimi for now

So we are keeping them until one of them sabotages us grin
This is Miracle's prize. The aura around him speaks more. But I pray no mishap. Am quoting you. so i can mention u on April 22nd after 10pm.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Samueltemi337(m): 2:38pm On Mar 31, 2018
oshe11:
Dnt worry he will win d grand prize

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Heebah: 2:39pm On Mar 31, 2018
Awon conspiracy theorists,who is Kayode d cameraman focusing more on? We need to know who is leaving on sunday for our peace of mind cheesy. Meanwhile Bambam has been going on and on about how Nina is weak,i would love to see d shock n confusion in her eyes wen she realises people prefered the 'weak' Nina to her. It will be a big shock to her, dats if she is leaving tomoro cheesy cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 2:40pm On Mar 31, 2018
What's the freeze for?
For Alex to get some self control, maybe?

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 2:41pm On Mar 31, 2018
Lol

Khloe: Rico see your stomach like igba pito

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 2:42pm On Mar 31, 2018
Treasuredlove:
oh Lord, please give me Nina's temperament. To laugh in the face of those who try to make me small and end up making them small instead. I have stopped watching since but I really hope Nina did DAT mgbeke thing with "no social intelligence" of licking the plate clean
Na teddy A put mouth for her o. If not ehn!
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Geezeem: 2:42pm On Mar 31, 2018
Giel:

My answer cheesy

Kikikikikikikik.....had modified my earlier post on the topic and mentioned you

Before I saw this grin
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Geezeem: 2:43pm On Mar 31, 2018
7Alexander:

Ok bro. I guess I understand you better. Blessings

Na sister oooo..... grin

Cheers !

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2643) (2644) (2645) (2646) (2647) (2648) (2649) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.