Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,182 members, 7,880,686 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 02:28 AM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (2679) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3947008 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2676) (2677) (2678) (2679) (2680) (2681) (2682) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 11:32pm On Mar 31, 2018
Kenra:

He did not mention names.
Apparently he mentioned Nina and Cee C, I'll wait for the video to confirm since I'm seeing mixed allegations but people are saying it on twitter too
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Agbgift(f): 11:32pm On Mar 31, 2018
Frankdammy:
Did i just hear cee c legit say "payport come and take this cloth"?.. Chai. MAD-onna indeed.
Yes you heard right.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by yunafa(f): 11:32pm On Mar 31, 2018
what if bamike's parents requested she leave tonite.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 11:32pm On Mar 31, 2018
DzTzl:
I beg to differ ma'am he didnt call viewers Blind maybe you should listen carefully or increase the Volume of your TV set next time

he actually pondered why viewers will vote cece/nina over bambam, are they (viewers) BLIND

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Akorkor(f): 11:32pm On Mar 31, 2018
My opinion about Teddy A.
He has the opportunity to actually win this game this season but because of his word he moved fans away from him to miracle and Nina
Honestly, first to second week I like him until he started with weaker ones statement to miracle and Nina and that was what made me to dislike him.

If I didn’t learn anything from this show, I learned not to look down on people in life. No matter how small they may be.

Teddy A, with this your undiluted words you might nail yourself on leg soonest

26 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by switlily25(f): 11:33pm On Mar 31, 2018
Teddy A's pride and arrogance is disgusting!
Bambam didn't come to BBN for the prize,she came to play the role of a submissive wife to Teddy A.
Let her leave now with the little dignity she has left.
Teddy A will forget she ever existed when he wakes up tomorrow.
All those tears na wash!!!

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Munzy14(m): 11:33pm On Mar 31, 2018
Hahahaha... Teddy sef. If only he knew that his 8+ bam6 percentages is = 14 of Cee-C.

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Chicent(m): 11:33pm On Mar 31, 2018
Anto is confused..... Somebody help her

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 11:33pm On Mar 31, 2018
rossyc:

I don't understand... What does he mean by leak that?

These votes people have been leaking, all these predictions saying this person is going and that person is leading.
So it seems like it was annoying, so they just did this eviction to shock people and get them to stop trying to predict the game.

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by lee818(f): 11:33pm On Mar 31, 2018
Toptipster:

I smell disqualification.. Uncout girl

Please she needs to go, it one thing fighting and insulting hms but is another when she insults the main sponsor!!

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by rossyc(f): 11:33pm On Mar 31, 2018
ninnyanny:
Ceec yaff started again ookk

Ceec: payport come and take your clothes. See what they gave me.I'm Igbo,I'm not Akwa ibom.

This strike table madam is shaking.
She has already ripped off the cloth, what is her own again? and who told her they gave out the attires according to the individual's tribes.. The people she was up with are still in shock and she's busy lamenting about cloth...silly gal.

5 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by safarigirl(f): 11:33pm On Mar 31, 2018
zicoraads:
Mehn, none of you spent even a dime to vote for him. Even if he insults all the HMs, nothing will stop his people from voting for him. So stop acting like you lot contributed a dime to his stay in the house right now.
lol.

Allow people talk abeg, after all, when Teddy 8 fans drag Miracle, nobody says "you people did not vote him...."

Anybody wey do anyhow for that house will be dragged. Housemates actions and inactions can either make them get fans or lose fans, so never discount viewers opinions.

You no see how people been dey pity Teddy when he was shedding his China-imported tears earlier? Only for them to turn on him when he opened his big mouth. Those tears could have gotten him fans, but his words took away the empathy

5 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ninnyanny(f): 11:33pm On Mar 31, 2018
People are so pained!
Nina is safe...
Ntoi!

Why are yal pained even?
Na una money?
People can drink panadol
For someone else's pains. grin

E pain dem!

7 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 11:33pm On Mar 31, 2018
Geezeem:

Please don't get us started

If housemates that are living with them says it's fake

Is it us that see only 30% of what's happening that will disprove it?

Teddy said he lost his closest friend in the house......please let's us be sober in peace....in solidarity

Time to dissect the relationship is coming.....not today
Whatever, I'm not a teddy fan. The tears just didn't seem fake to me

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by rossyc(f): 11:34pm On Mar 31, 2018
Giel:

These votes people have been leaking, all these predictions saying this person is going and that person is leading.
So it seems like it was annoying, so they just did this eviction to shock people and get them to stop trying to predict the game.
Oh I see.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by yvelchstores(f): 11:34pm On Mar 31, 2018
Glay:
TEDDY was referring to Cee c, not NINA
go and watch the video abeg.stop dragging nonsense.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by AlwaysUltraPad: 11:34pm On Mar 31, 2018
Geezeem:

Please don't get us started

If housemates that are living with them says it's fake

Is it us that see only 30% of what's happening that will disprove it?

Teddy said he lost his closest friend in the house......please let's us be sober in peace....in solidarity

Time to dissect the relationship is coming.....not today
so everything the housemates say is right? Don't we see things more than they do?

Has miracle not misread lolu? They've given wrong assessment of each other in some occasions.

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by mizz2posh: 11:34pm On Mar 31, 2018
Ok I'm done crying, Please does anyone here know where Steve from delloite stays? *takes off ear rings*

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ottohan: 11:35pm On Mar 31, 2018
I have a feeling dat Cc would receive three simultaneous strikes tomorrow and hence be disqualified...

20 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 11:35pm On Mar 31, 2018
Lol someone said Bambam's eviction was like rapture. Ebuka came like a thief in the night grin

15 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Agbgift(f): 11:35pm On Mar 31, 2018
DzTzl:
I beg to differ ma'am he didnt call viewers Blind maybe you should listen carefully or increase the Volume of your TV set next time
What did he now say madam?
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ninnyanny(f): 11:36pm On Mar 31, 2018
Glay:
I'm not interested, maybe next time. Toodles kiss
Smh....attention seeker.move on
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Oyindidi(f): 11:36pm On Mar 31, 2018
Sorry Teddy cry
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by hazzard: 11:36pm On Mar 31, 2018
Glay:
TEDDY was referring to Cee c, not NINA
Be it either CeeC or nina.. Why would he say the fans are blind.. Is he mad?
I don't blame him sha.. Na d fans wey dey give am hope with the 8%.

Even Rico sef.. I no even wan open him page for my bad book angry

5 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by zicoraads: 11:36pm On Mar 31, 2018
YumMinaYum:

No one cares about voting him or not but he shouldn't question the viewers's choices!
We care. It means your opinions are as irrelevant as the plastic bottles all over the Atlantic.

Who cares about your opinion? Or even your choices?

These MINA crowd though cheesy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 11:36pm On Mar 31, 2018
ottohan:
I have a feeling dat Cc would receive three simultaneous strikes tomorrow and hence be disqualified...
Me too grin grin

Her demons finally won

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by folamee: 11:37pm On Mar 31, 2018
deelizabeth93:

If I say God should punish you now, I really don't think I have gone overboard. How would you say those tears were fake? If you don't have anything reasonable to say, why don't you just keep quiet?!
dont mind her,the girl is pocessed,she is a nina fan,she is always on teddy A's case.the demon wey dey worry her no be here.i wont be surprised if she is one of the dumb girls in imsu.

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by jibs4lv(m): 11:37pm On Mar 31, 2018
iamJ:
Nigerians eh somtimes i understand why God leaves most of u poor

teddy was talking abt cee c, he said i cant believe they preferred cee c over bam bam with all cee c does

on nairaland, una done twist the story to nina to hate for no reason angry angry angry angry its really pathetic
really shows you are still taking those good for nothing idiots serious.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ninnyanny(f): 11:37pm On Mar 31, 2018
Ceee: Me I think say, heeeeeey,me I no....haaaaaaa,who ....haaaaaa,you know....heyyyy

Hmmmmmmm

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Heebah: 11:37pm On Mar 31, 2018
Senatordave1 am sure u didnt see dis one coming. I guess its time to stop ur predictions cos u can never predict Biggie. Efe ko BankyW ni tongue tongue tongue

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Agbgift(f): 11:38pm On Mar 31, 2018
MillyVanilla:

he actually pondered why viewers will vote cece/nina over bambam, are they (viewers) BLIND
Help me tell her, I thought I didn't hear well.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Frankdammy(m): 11:38pm On Mar 31, 2018
Do we stil have cee c fan's in this forum, where them dey.. Wey dem?, mr & mrs .... Legit, yhoo, hehehehe.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2676) (2677) (2678) (2679) (2680) (2681) (2682) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.