Stats: 3,175,923 members, 7,895,992 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 July 2024 at 11:17 PM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (283) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3964602 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (280) (281) (282) (283) (284) (285) (286) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Iwillnotjump: 2:45am On Feb 04, 2018
Akthedream112:

I GUESS YOU AIN'T LISTENING.... SHE IS REALLY MAKING SENSE..
THEY ALL AGREED THAT SHE IS MAKING SENSE.. THEY JUST WANT HER TO ALWAYS CONTROL HER TEMPE NO MATTER WHAT..

It was when she went deep into her childhood memories that i understood everything she was saying. The girl really had it rough growing up. How can your parents chain you? I don't think i can ever judge people anymore, everyone probably had something that messed them up while growing up.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 2:58am On Feb 04, 2018
Iwillnotjump:

It was when she went deep into her childhood memories that i understood everything she was saying. The girl really had it rough growing up. How can your parents chain you? I don't think i can ever judge people anymore, everyone probably had something that messed them up while growing up.
YOU SEE WHY I SAID MOST PEOPLE DON'T UNDERSTAND HER?
HAVE YOU EVER HEARD HER SAYING THIS APART FROM TONIGHT?

SHE WAS ANGRY WITH ALEX THE OTHER DAT, THAT SHE IS ALWAYS CRYING AND TELLING SAD STORIES INSTEAD OF FOCUSING ON THEIR TASK...
THEY EVENTUALLY LOST THEIR WAGER WHICH SHE WAS TRYING TO AVOID.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Medunah: 3:10am On Feb 04, 2018
How can kids in jss2 be using potty? I felt khloe exaggerated that part.

+ Dey removed her eyes and washed it?

Hmm, when u talk too much, lies begin to enter
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Twoclans(f): 3:23am On Feb 04, 2018
Martin0:

Nne i fear u oogrin

well na agulu i come from how abt u

The one closest to you wink
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by COOL10(m): 3:37am On Feb 04, 2018
Dudeweedlmao:
Cee-C is trying to chase tobi away, who is she even going to talk to if tobi leaves her? grin grin grin grin
Tobi could have had any girl, why did he choose cee-c

Guys, the Cee-c na devil oh, if Tobi still follow this girl tomorrow then he's a lost cause. Cee-c is being defensive because of what lolu told him, apparently tobi shared it with her.
. Na wa oo. I would have said it's because,Tobi's HOH status is ending 2mao that's why she's showing her true self but it still wouldn't make sense because they're still gonna be paired together. Tobi sef ehn,nah just to vex,leave bed and totally isolate himself from her him suppose don do since.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Oyindidi(f): 5:30am On Feb 04, 2018
Thegamingorca:

I don't even want to know...

Bye bye
Silly, why did you ask me earlier.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Slymonster(m): 5:36am On Feb 04, 2018
rossyc:

Please which link are u using to watch?

toxicpatat.com...

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 6:53am On Feb 04, 2018
Medunah:
How can kids in jss2 be using potty? I felt khloe exaggerated that part.

+ Dey removed her eyes and washed it?

Hmm, when u talk too much, lies begin to enter
lol its possible.. My mum has undergone such operation before.. Remove and wash d eye.

And maybe Khloe them, was using pit latrine in their house, or na boarding school, hence the potty. I didn't watch it that part sha.. so I don't know her potty story.

So she may not have been lying
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by dazzy2(f): 6:54am On Feb 04, 2018
Good morning Big Brother Goodmorning Guys happy sunday�

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Martin0(m): 6:59am On Feb 04, 2018
Twoclans:

The one closest to you wink

hian abeg ar don taya to dey guess oo tell me biko
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by dazzy2(f): 7:05am On Feb 04, 2018
Ccee is so full of herself very selfish tin, common cuddle she cant, y give him green light wen he cant even hold u ? And she wud be following him up and down like housefly, which is restricting him from mingling freely with other housemates, cos shes always around him and wants his attention every seconds, shes such an annoying girl and selfcentered Tobi wisen up and leave dis babe, focus on d game more dis girl wud lead u to ur doom. #Teammiracle am not rooting for nina biko shes dumb as f_ck.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ba7man(m): 7:18am On Feb 04, 2018
iamJ:
whats paining me is that she is saying if u want to keep away tell me cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

na wa oooo, he shld read btw the lines, most of all these so called yoruba demons are dull and gullible, they just use money to get women, no game, thats why they are caught and called demons, look at tobi pictures, u will say he is a demon, girls dey fear am, see the dirty rubbish wen they play am, if i was tobi right nw, she will be on her knees, head inbetween my legs
People like you talk a lot of trash online..........but try it in reality and a good slap will reset your head. undecided

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Munzy14(m): 7:18am On Feb 04, 2018
Papiikush:
maximum respect to TeddyA
on point. his maturity is oozing. he is using the Efe style but not the poverty stunt.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by makydebbie(f): 7:21am On Feb 04, 2018
dazzy2:
Ccee is so full of herself very selfish tin, common cuddle she cant, y give him green light wen he cant even hold u ? And she wud be following him up and down like housefly, which is restricting him from mingling freely with other housemates, cos shes always around him and wants his attention every seconds, shes such an annoying girl and selfcentered Tobi wisen up and leave dis babe, focus on d game more dis girl wud lead u to ur doom. #Teammiracle am not rooting for nina biko shes dumb as f_ck.
Because she doesn't want to cuddle, she's now a selfish thing. You guys complaining will be the first to call her derogatory names if she goes down with Tobi. You all should learn how to respect people's decisions! Do you know what was wrong with her at that moment? If Tobi raped her now, na your type go say she deserves it.

Since you're a fellow lady, go and give your body to Tobi na so that we'll know you're not a selfish thing.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by dazzy2(f): 7:30am On Feb 04, 2018
Oh pls cut me some slacks she no one cuddle yet she go Dey follow follow the guy up and down, she shud pls let him breath Abeg. U talk abt rape tobi is way more matured Dan dat, if I don't want a guy I Wunt be all over him like she is I will let him know straight up
makydebbie:
Because she doesn't want to cuddle, she's now a selfish thing. You guys complaining will be the first to call her derogatory names if she goes down with Tobi. You all should learn how to respect people's decisions! Do you know what was wrong with her at that moment? If Tobi raped her now, na your type go say she deserves it.

Since you're a fellow lady, go and give your body to Tobi na so that we'll know you're not a selfish thing.

26 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by arcike(m): 7:35am On Feb 04, 2018
Twoclans:

Anambra has Adazi Ani,Adazi Anu and Adazi NNnukwu I am from one of them cheesy

No I did not go to Anambra for Christmas.

dat side gives me Joy...
u don turn my Swithrt b dat oo...
b specific tho.. wanna knw grin
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Foxrain: 7:40am On Feb 04, 2018
The housemates vacation will end today.
From Monday they'll know what they signed up for.
Those that came to osculate and cuddle will wake up from their slumbers, those that came to do marriage will realise it's everyone for themselves... expect betrayal, antagonism ,break ups and alliances.
So far so good, what I'm certain about the nominations tomorrow....

Tobi won't nominate miracle and vice versa.
Teddy A will nominate strategically.
Khloe will definitely be up...
Alex will nominate Khloe
Ceecee cannot avoid nomination.
K brule after that stunt cannot avoid nomination
Dee one will be up.
Ahneeka won't be nominated by any male in the house
It will be a miracle if nina avoids nomination.
Anto won't be nominated
The annoying bitto might somehow evade nomination
Miracle and miracle won't be up unless replacement by the HOH
Vandora will escape this one
Ifu eneda won't be up
Rocco is a lot smarter than people think, expect him to nominate strategically
Angel will get a couple of nominations whether it will be enough to put him up, time shall tell.
Anto will definitely nominate princess
Alex might somehow evade this nomination

Housemates likely to be up via nominations :
Angel
Khloe
Nina
K brule
Cee cee
Princess
Dee one
Bitto
Alex

Those that can be replaced by the HOH under the guise they're strong characters and might survive :
Miracle
Tobi
Aheeneka
Teddy A
Lolu

Those that are perfectly safe :
Vandora
Anto
Ricco
Leo
Bam bam
Ifu

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by funnynation(m): 7:44am On Feb 04, 2018
Next year na my turn
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by arcike(m): 7:46am On Feb 04, 2018
jibs4lv:
nawa for you, gotv n dstv no be d same graphic n compny the guy misd up d name u dey embarrass yuself dia undecided

oya sir!!! u are mouthed grin
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by dazzy2(f): 7:46am On Feb 04, 2018
Guy forget u Sabi book
Foxrain:
Those that came to osculate and cuddle will wake up from their slumbers, those that came to do marriage will realise it's everyone for themselves... expect betrayal, antagonism ,break ups and alliances.

Alex will nominate Khloe
K brule after that stunt cannot avoid nomination
Dee one will be up.
Anto won't be nominated
Ifu eneda won't be up
Angel will get a couple of nominations whether it will be enough to put him up, time shall tell.

Angel
Khloe
Nina
K brule
Cee cee
Princess
Dee one
Bitto
Alex

Those that can be replaced by the HOH under the guise they're strong characters and might survive :
Miracle
Tobi
Aheeneka
Teddy A
Lolu

Vandora
Anto
Ricco
Leo
Bam bam
Ifu
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 7:46am On Feb 04, 2018
COOL10:
. It's obvious he has emotional issues. Behind that cool demeanor is a hurting soul and I ain't sure what the problem is but I'm almost certain it has to do with his background and upbringing not also ruling out the sentimental and judgemental world we live in. I won't even be surprised if he's never had a steady girlfriend cos he looks like one who has gone through series of heartbreaks. I think he even said it in a diary session when BB asked him about his past and he said girls rejected him cos he was broke(or something like that). I'm glad he's letting everyone see who he really is cos that's the essence of the show but he really needs to build up his confidence. Low self esteem won't take him far even if he wins this cash. Another thing is he's very talented(have you heard him rap?). That guy's got bars. Such people should be treated with care cos any small thing,any small dent on their perceived image,they'll get back to being suicidal. I pray he has the strength to be the best he can be cos he's got potential.

Poor k brulé, cry
Seems like khloe has a good heart

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by freshboi88: 7:50am On Feb 04, 2018
Foxrain:

Olosho better pass gay man in denial.
You know the thing wey that lips don swallow, all the germs and virus wey dey spermatozoa grin
Na the thing your girl collect still kiss another man join and that lolu doesn't look like he brushes grin
Now I know her profession in USA.

Stop hating on her, support ur miracle, u not need to insult other HMS because u r supporting one HM

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by missunknown: 7:51am On Feb 04, 2018
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Papiikush:
Otedola with the money oo..

Ajinomoto with the sauce.

Princess with the icecream o..

Lolu with the lips.

Anto with the kissing oo

K.brule with the jump.

Bitto with the crying oo

Na konji be the cause

*copied

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by freshboi88: 7:52am On Feb 04, 2018
honorr:
At times like this,i wish that this is see gobbe.these guys aint ready to entertain africa.

U guys should stop talking nonsense, what was so special bout see gone??

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ba7man(m): 7:52am On Feb 04, 2018
Giel:

Poor k brulé, cry
Seems like khloe has a good heart
He was rejected by a lady with American accent and he wants to kill himself. undecided

If only he knew the different types of girls that want him outside the Big brother house, it wouldn't be such a big deal to him.

Lolu prolly still dreaming about the kiss. cheesy
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by FrankGiel: 7:53am On Feb 04, 2018
MizzD:
Ahn who locked our thread angry

Anyway.. Teddy was telling fellow housemates that he would talk sense into Kbrule's head tomorrow. And remind him of why he's in the bb house.. Then pricess and angel started making side comments insinuating that teddy should mind his business cos he's not anyone's therapist in the house.

They said it could be a strategy and they are sure he's trending outside the house aLredy. Deeone said the only reason he'll be someone's therapist if the person signs affidavit that he'll give him a cut of the money if he wins.

Khloe disagreed and urged teddy to still talk to him.. Said There's no way it was a strategy as he could have landed on his head and injured himself

I don't like the thought process of dee one, princess and angel.. Every act is a strategy to them.. Yet they claim they don't have any strategy.. It's a competition agreed, but should that stop them from genuinely caring for their fellow housemates.. There's life after bbn Abeg
Just increase ur sense of humor a little bit.. Life isnt that serious

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 7:54am On Feb 04, 2018
So k brule jumped from the first floor because of a kiss and he is still in this house?

Has biggie called a therapist?

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Ginaz(f): 7:54am On Feb 04, 2018
Oh my honey k. Brule....... Don't you worry my baby boy. embarassed
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by freshboi88: 7:55am On Feb 04, 2018
ninnyanny:
Abeg D1 follow person come the house.
I don't remember him when naming the housemates.

Dude tried to hard to be relevant but epdidnt work out for him

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Afam4eva(m): 8:00am On Feb 04, 2018
Foxrain:

Alex will nominate Khloe
[s]K brule after that stunt cannot avoid nomination [/s]
Dee one will be up.
Anto won't be nominated
Ifu eneda won't be up

Angel
Khloe
Nina
K brule
Cee cee
Princess
Dee one
Bitto
Alex

Miracle
Tobi
Aheeneka
Teddy A
Lolu

Vandora
Anto
Ricco
Leo
Bam bam
Ifu
Vandora is not perfectly safe.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by FrankGiel: 8:00am On Feb 04, 2018
Akthedream112:

LOLU IS A FOOL.... WHAT IS HIS BUSINESS WITH TOBI?
OH, THEY GONNA SHARE THE MONEY TOGETHER OR WHAT?
LOLU SHOULD FACE HIS GAME AND LEAVE TOBI ALONE...

ENOUGH OF THIS BLAME GAME ON CEE-C.. ARE THEY THERE TO DATE OR FVCK?
CEE-C'S PRIMARY REASON IS TO FVCKING WIN THE 45 MILL.
IF SHE WANNA DATE OR FVCK TOBI, THAY SHOULD BE HER CHOICE AND NOBODY CAN FORCE HER INTO IT..

IF TOBI WANT ROMANCE OR SEX AND NOT GETTING IT FROM CEE-C, HE CAN TRY FROM OTHER LADIES...
IT MUST BE CEE-C BECAUSE NOBODY CAN FORCE HER INTO IT..

I REPEAT, LOLU IS A FOOL FOR GIVING TOBI SUCH ADVICE..
THE STUPID MR "INTELLECTUAL" SHOULD MIND HIS BUSINESS AND LEAVE TOBI ALONE..
I simply can't understand the hatred directed towards Cee'c.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 8:01am On Feb 04, 2018
ba7man:
He was rejected by a lady with American accent and he wants to kill himself. undecided

If only he knew the different types of girls that want him outside the Big brother house, it wouldn't be such a big deal to him.

Lolu prolly still dreaming about the kiss. cheesy

She didn't even reject him from what I watched, or did something else happen? she just kissed someone else, why is he feeling so possessive over her that he had to go and jump? Why so dramatic?

That's why I said he isn't stable, which is why I'm wondering why he is still there, or maybe biggie will bring someone for him to talk to.

(1) (2) (3) ... (280) (281) (282) (283) (284) (285) (286) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74