Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,866 members, 7,889,888 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 11:56 PM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (3043) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3954437 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3040) (3041) (3042) (3043) (3044) (3045) (3046) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by diadem10: 8:47am On Apr 11, 2018
sunny4life:

Nina is playing mind games. Remember she told ceec, khloe and lolu at the jacuzzi that she cannot date miracle outside the house. She calls miracle a friend b4 others but calls him "my boo" in their privacy on bed. Please put yourself in Miracle's shoes and tell me what you would have done.
Because the same Miracle has told her he wants her as his girlfriend outside the house? Yeye.
Also, Nina has called Miracle her baby infront of others. Abegi

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by genius43(m): 8:47am On Apr 11, 2018
MamBi:

Tetes, please confirm for me. Do Nina and Miracle really straff that much? I just assumed it was a way of bantering here but hearing you say it is making me wonder. I thought it was only that one time that the video went around.

It was not one time, Cee C even told Nina upper week "I comot cap for you" and she said "Am not hiding anything". This was after BamTeddy's eviction

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Munzy14(m): 8:47am On Apr 11, 2018
Team Cee-C please she is loosing huge amount of sms votes to null due to wrong voting pattern.Someone lost 6k voting wrongly yesterday.
This the format, VOTE Cee-C to 32052.
She is doing great at the polls but we need push harder to close in. Voting massively today like maaaaad!!!.
I believe you guys sending the drama queen to finals. force

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by kelizosuy(f): 8:48am On Apr 11, 2018
That has always been the plan but I don't think Nina played us though
ifyalways:

Pele.

Just vote Miracle today and next week. Nina played us all. Sadly.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 77up(m): 8:48am On Apr 11, 2018
wandetooblack:
Nawa for dis country.

Nobody fit help.

Watin be dat mod name... Domique

I report myself abeg come delete off my post here.

grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by YumMinaYum(f): 8:49am On Apr 11, 2018
MamBi:

Tetes, please confirm for me. Do Nina and Miracle really straff that much? I just assumed it was a way of bantering here but hearing you say it is making me wonder. I thought it was only that one time that the video went around.

According to other HMs, it's a normal thingy. Ni Ni Ni sef embarassed embarassed

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by eneabu83(f): 8:49am On Apr 11, 2018
genius43:

All these useless issues always come up when he is up for eviction.
i'm so vexed now eh, but i'm channeling my anger towards voting more for him.

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 8:50am On Apr 11, 2018
ifyalways:

Exactly.

I'm sad that I saw this too late.

Look at her boasting everywhere this morning to Alex that she will NEVER reconcile with Miracle again. Big question still remains : what exactly did Miracle do to her yesterday to kick start all the drama? Nothing!!!!

The babe is in finals and now it's time to dump Miracle. Like yoooooo, and I thought Cece was the game player, Nina got me. cheesy

olubankemi:

I never knew until Sunday and when she started her drama am like shittttt, baddest. How come? But it's really bad of her.

Cece is better than Nina.

ONE BY ONE... THEY ARE NOW CONFESSING. grin

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by YumMinaYum(f): 8:56am On Apr 11, 2018
diadem10:

Because the same Miracle has told her he wants her as his girlfriend outside the house? Yeye.

Not just baby. Also, boyfriend!

Miracle acts but most times, a girl believes what she hears. She even told him during the appreciation task that he doesn't really express himself, no be greenlight be that?
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 8:56am On Apr 11, 2018
MamBi:

ARE YOU KIDDING ME? INCASE YOU DONT KNOW, NINA'S PUSSY HAS EXCEED IT'S ELASTIC LIMIT...

NINA IS REALLY LUCKY THAT MIRACLE GOT A CARROT DICK, IF NOT... WOMB FOR DON SPOIL..

WE AINT JOKING WHEN WE TALK ABOUT MINA'S SEXCAPADES OOO... THOSE THAT ALWAYS WATCH AT NIGHT CAN TESTIFY.

NO BE SMALL SEX OO

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Pearl104: 8:56am On Apr 11, 2018
If you really watched this scene, Tobi wanted to tell Nina his mind but Nina kept shutting him up and saying she doesn't want to hear it (Anything about Miracle). I was even upset at Tobi allowing Nina shut him up and letting her say such rubbish about Miracle. Tobi might be a gossip, but what he did last night - telling Miracle what Nina said and how he feels about it, was the most Honorable thing to do for a friend.
diadem10:

Well, Nina isn't my favourite though she's my favourite out of the Tonaclex clique. And I don't like when the weak is being taken advantage of. And what stupid feminist rule? Yeye.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by diadem10: 8:56am On Apr 11, 2018
ifyalways:

Nay . . .

Go through the events of today and tell me what your honest opinion is. . .

Nina woke up, ready for drama whuch is so unlike her. Alex even Miracle begged her to die the matter,which was as usual meaningless, but she refused and insisted on telling Biggie to tell Ebuka bla bla . . .

When she saw that that script was not getting to Miracle, she kinda brought up a different story this evening. She's done with Miracle because he does not care about her, bla bla. Omo I'm legit confused. What exactly is Miracles offence today? why is Nina acting up today?
Nina isn't acting up. Her emotions are the ones acting up. If she could help it, she would bone him likewise. If the strong Anto couldn't handle Lolu giving her the hard face after she had allowed Tobi to draw her naked butt, who's Nina?

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by sage101: 8:59am On Apr 11, 2018
YumMinaYum:

Thank you! I heard too but dude went to download everything give Alex... O'chim!!! Tobilee! grin cheesy grin
If I hear any man refer to WOMEN as GOSSIPSlipsrsealed

#FeministsRule
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by zicoraads: 9:01am On Apr 11, 2018
safarigirl:
300 mobile votes for Miracle done.

Lolu seems like another poor sucker in needs of 300 votes undecided. Lemme sleep over it.

All these women just dey do guys anyhow, e no good.
You are very sly.

You hardly ever pick a favourite, you always come with some sort of neutrality bullshit, and then somehow towards the end, you start showing a leaning towards whom you favour.

Did same last year, now showing the same colour again.

You are claiming to know when someone is playing a script, who told you the Miracle you are trying to paint as a victim isn't playing one?

In one breath, Nina is dumb as fúck, in another breath, viewers who can't spot that she is playing a script are fools. Isn't that being ironical and unintelligent at the same time?

As much as Nina isn't my favourite housemate, doesn't change the fact that human beings go through the same emotional upheaval she is going through, especially if her age is actually true.

That one person handled it well doesn't mean the other too would.

The both of them are wrong. They both started and did this together. Whatever the fallout, they should both be held responsible.

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by YumMinaYum(f): 9:02am On Apr 11, 2018
diadem10:

Not just baby, calls him boyfriend too.

She clearly told Tobi she picked interest in him because of his friendship with her boyfriend. Na Collins she dey refer to abi? undecided undecided

Most girls believe what they hear better than what they see, she told him he barely expresses himself during the appreciation talk which is true.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by sage101: 9:02am On Apr 11, 2018
YumMinaYum:

Miracle acts but most times, a girl believes what she hears. She even told him during the appreciation task that he doesn't really express himself, no be greenlight be that?
Pray tell.....

After hearing all Nina said, do You really think ALL Miracle told her was he liked her because of how she sweeps n wash?

PS: Your reply is key because I might just go ALL OUT against him for that

#FeministsRule
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by diadem10: 9:03am On Apr 11, 2018
YumMinaYum:

But he could express himself to Anto? He's just full of himself and self entitled.

Tbh, I look at their relationship, I don't see love. I repeat no guy in love will keep dumbing his girl or would even allow his friend to dumb her. Not to mention that he finds it beneath him to apologise to her.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by zicoraads: 9:04am On Apr 11, 2018
Akthedream112:

ONE BY ONE... THEY ARE NOW CONFESSING. grin
You too like trouble cheesy grin

But I don like your babe too, no be lie. She kind of grew on me sad

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 9:05am On Apr 11, 2018
Pearl104:
If you really watched this scene, Tobi wanted to tell Nina his mind but Nina kept shutting him up and saying she doesn't want to hear it (Anything about Miracle). I was even upset at Tobi allowing Nina shut him up and letting her say such rubbish about Miracle. Tobi might be a gossip, but what he did last night - telling Miracle what Nina said and how he feels about it, was the most Honorable thing to do for a friend.
I SAID IT HERE SOME DAYS AGO.... TOBI IS REALLY JEALOUS OF MINA'S RELATIONSHIP/SEXCAPADES..HE WILL DO ANYTHING TO DESTROY IT INCLUDING NOMINATING NINA FOR POSSIBLE EVICTION..

TOBI IS REALLY NOT HAPPY THAT MIRACLE DIDNT HELP IN UNITING HIM AND CEE-C..

HAVE YOU EVER SEEN TOBI NOMINATING CEE-C FOR POSSIBLE EVICTION IN THE DIARY ROOM? THE SWAPING HE DID WITH CEELO WAS MAINLY BECAUSE OF LOLU.

MIRACLE AND LOLU ARE THE 2 MAIN HOUSEMATES THAT DESTROYED CEEBI..TOBI IS REALLY PAYING THEM BACK WITH NINA AND ANTO..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Twoclans(f): 9:07am On Apr 11, 2018
scondy:

My annoyance with the whole thing ...Nina we have been watching has been this way from day 1...very inexpressive and not coherent with her speech...now all of sudden they say she is acting....

You have slept with someone for more than 2months and couldn't say other than how she sweeps and cleans is what u Like? But u can tell anto...I love your hair...I love ur maturity....u r beautiful ...bla...bla....bla...

When the truth is obvious....let's talk about it ....

One question for people bashing NINA, can she always be the only one wrong in every issue they have? What sort of pop sides relationship is that....someone that the caution to the wind just to follow her crush on u...?

scondy good morning, the camera did not show what Miracle told Nina during the game, we are only judging by what Nina said to other housemates. Let's give him the benefit of doubt that he could have said more but at the time Nina was giving the narrative she was already upset. We all know how we behave and twist things when we want a quarrel to go in our favour .

They are both wrong, that said let's go and vote for Miracle. The ultimate betrayal will be when Miracle does not top the voting polls with a very decent percentage on Sunday.

Lastly don't be too hard on Miracles fans if they are upset ,the week Nina was up alone I used up the same number of sims I normally use for Miracle to vote for Nina and also the same amount of money to vote for her via SMS. You can imagine how I feel now knowing my favorite is still on a life support.

Good Morning

SMS Vote Miracle to 32052.

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 9:08am On Apr 11, 2018
zicoraads:

You too like trouble cheesy grin

But I don like your babe too, no be lie. She kind of grew on me sad
IF YOU STUDY CEE-C WELL, SHE NO GET WAHALA...SOME PEOPLE JUST HATE HER BECAUSE SHE KNOWS WHAT SHE WANT AND ALWAYS STAND BY IT..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by RedDistrict: 9:08am On Apr 11, 2018
Please no relenting, keep voting the pilot massively

Ignore the love drama's and vote, They are young so the drama is quite normal, Nina doesnt knw how to be diplonatic with words is her major problem.

Even if you are confused with both men, tell ebuka or whoever HM who asks you what they need to hear for now, "miracle is my man, period". Leave collins talk till after the show but no, nina must try to cause drama based on who she be.

Nina isnt acting any script, she cannot keep up with such sef, she is just emotionally confused which shuldnt be but she be human being. We all go tru same too, this one dy TV na why we dy para here about am for here. Una never see confusion btw main chick and side chick before ni?? esp when side chick dy "give" you well pass main madam grin

we love them regardless and they'll be fine eventually

please text "Vote Miracle" to 32052

#wediehere

Mina!

7 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by scondy(f): 9:09am On Apr 11, 2018
MamBi:

Unfortunately, they do...it's like a norm in the house. Which is where I fault Nina hugely...no restraint or self control in that aspect...almost like she just thinks there are no cameras or not on Tv...that part still baffles me...

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MamBi: 9:09am On Apr 11, 2018
AntiBrutus:

1. Maybe self control, or the sexual attraction wasn't there...

2. He kinda answered this question on Sunday. Ebuka asked him if he doesn't feel bad aiding a cheating situation, he said he feels bad...but he is human and 'selfish'. Their situationship is one anyone can be in, especially people who want the best of two worlds. After that her answer on Sunday, I knew Miracle would be a fool not to think about his life. He didn't disappoint me.

I knew that question bothered him...

He has realised that some viewers may also be concerned about his participation in the "relationship" knowing that Nina has a boyfriend. It is not only Nina that is under headlamps...

Unfortunately, Nina is not on the same page with him in the script of continuing the relationship outside the house which just makes the relationship appear worse...
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Pearl104: 9:09am On Apr 11, 2018
Did you watch this scene to be conclusively saying that was all he told her ? You have just said Nina is INEXPRESSIVE and NOT COHERENT with her speech so you can't conclude based on what she says especially when she is angry. After Miracle spoke up yesterday, it was obvious Nina has not being saying the whole truth and then she will blame it on "I am not good with words"
scondy:

My annoyance with the whole thing ...Nina we have been watching has been this way from day 1...very inexpressive and not coherent with her speech...now all of sudden they say she is acting....

You have slept with someone for more than 2months and couldn't say other than how she sweeps and cleans is what u Like? But u can tell anto...I love your hair...I love ur maturity....u r beautiful ...bla...bla....bla...

One question for people bashing NINA, can she always be the only one wrong in every issue they have? What sort of pop sides relationship is that....someone that the caution to the wind just to follow her crush on u...?

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 9:09am On Apr 11, 2018
zicoraads:

You are very sly.

You hardly ever pick a favourite, you always come with some sort of neutrality bullshit, and then somehow towards the end, you start showing a leaning towards whom you favour.

Did same last year, now showing the same colour again.

You are claiming to know when someone is playing a script, who told you the Miracle you are trying to paint as a victim isn't playing one?

In one breath, Nina is dumb as fúck, in another breath, viewers who can't spot that she is playing a script are fools. Isn't that being ironical and unintelligent at the same time?

As much as Nina isn't my favourite housemate, doesn't change the fact that human beings go through the same emotional upheaval she is going through, especially if her age is actually true.

That one person handled it well doesn't mean the other too would.

The both of them are wrong. They both started and did this together. Whatever the fallout, they should both be held responsible.
how do you like your palmy? kiss

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by YumMinaYum(f): 9:09am On Apr 11, 2018
sage101:

Pray tell.....

After hearing all Nina said, do You really think ALL Miracle told her was he liked her because of how she sweeps n wash?

PS: Your reply is key because I might just go ALL OUT against him for that

#FeministsRule

Nina says shii as it is but I honestly want to give Miracle a benefit of doubt...

Lol. Don't go all out against him oooo, he's still my baby. embarassed embarassed
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by diadem10: 9:09am On Apr 11, 2018
safarigirl:
Was it not in Week 5 that Ebuka asked Miracle about his thing with Nina, and what did he say? "it's more than just a partnership".

Dude has been straightforward since the beginning, but nobody ever asked aunty about her own stake in it all until now.

Now, everything is unravelling. Rather than ask Miracle, someone should have asked the person in a relationship what she felt about her in-house partner.
Because he had thought the viewers wanted that from him but with Ebuka's recent question, he's been doing a damage control and wants to throw Nina under the bus by labelling her as the seductress with no self control.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Tetragramaton(m): 9:10am On Apr 11, 2018
ifyalways:

Exactly.

I'm sad that I saw this too late.

Look at her boasting everywhere this morning to Alex that she will NEVER reconcile with Miracle again. Big question still remains : what exactly did Miracle do to her yesterday to kick start all the drama? Nothing!!!!

The babe is in finals and now it's time to dump Miracle. Like yoooooo, and I thought Cece was the game player, Nina got me. cheesy

This statement is exactly what some miracle wise supporters have deducted from Nina's issue. She is in the finals now and she doesn't need miracle. Secondly she is looking for a safe landing from her boyfriend when she gets out. Three, miracle too is tired and doesn't want to be seen as the guy that aided a girl in cheating. All boils down to the end is near. What they did inside the house together is beginning to worry them a lot. That is the honest truth. They don't no what viewers are thinking, their family and friends. They are afraid of the backlash. The most worrisome thing is the sex. They are afraid. Especially Nina.

If bamteddy remained till this time, what is happening to Mina might happen to them to. When you are in the house for a while you forget the outside world more so when u keep being saved. Now reality is on both of them that is why they are fighting over nonsense things and trying to get back to reset button.

Problem is plenty water don' pass under bridge. They cannot undo their mistake. Whether we accept it or not. Miracle and Nina was a disaster from the onset! She gave herself to cheaply to the boy. Hence he doesn't apologise for anything. Its not about him being to pompous or arrogant. He has seen Nina finish. Look at the way bambam tamed teddy a are. Shebi they had sex too but he didn't take her for granted. Nina is the one I blame. If she were my sister I would blame her for coming onto a man so cheaply on national TV. I remember how she was crying and bitto was begging her all because of miracle at the beginning. Its not a matter of age. Its a matter of having some sense of decorum and decency. This is why I don't want miracle to win nor Nina.

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 9:12am On Apr 11, 2018
scondy:

THIS LADY IS WISE.... THESE ARE VALID POINTS..

BUT THEY ARE BOTH AT FAULT THOUGH.. NINA WAS FOOLISH AND MIRACLE TOOK ADVANTAGE OF IT.

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by sage101: 9:13am On Apr 11, 2018
YumMinaYum:

Nina says shii as it is but I honestly want to give Miracle a benefit of doubt...

Lol. Don't go all out against him oooo, he's still my baby. embarassed embarassed

Well.....

YOU are WISE.

So I'd take your words for FACT until proven otherwise

#FeministsRule
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Sugahylz(f): 9:14am On Apr 11, 2018
diadem10:

What stupid friendzoning? Was Miracle not aware of this so called boyfriend before now and was okay with it? Why is he now feeling agitated suddenly?

In fact, Nina gave out the clearer hint to the questions Ebuka asked them both. What do you know about being the bestfriend and everything to Nina? Nina is in love already and don't tell me you expect Nina to dump her bf on Tv? Lol.

Funny enough Teddy said similar thing. He said that Bambam was his best friend aside everything and heaven didn't fall for bambam because she knows lovers are meant to be their own bestfriends but your overcalculative sneaky Miracle keeps finding a hole in Nina's statement so as to use to dump her.

And finally, Nina didn't change. She has been herself right from day 1 and have been mentioning collins whenever asked but it was Miracle who changed suddenly. So who's manipulating who here?
Nina's mistake was believing her emotion wouldn't be involved with someone she constantly slept with, considering that she's a female whose feeling can't be detached during sex. Abegi, let us hear words.

Hear word na. She had Collins outside but was busy sleeping with another man on live tv. Who would even take such girl and her so called feelings seriously pfft

(1) (2) (3) ... (3040) (3041) (3042) (3043) (3044) (3045) (3046) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.