Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,806 members, 7,889,630 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 04:56 PM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (3047) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3953757 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3044) (3045) (3046) (3047) (3048) (3049) (3050) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Ibk03(f): 10:41am On Apr 11, 2018
Tetragramaton:
Men Twitter Instagram is on fire. Some people are abusing tobi for spilling everything Nina told him to miracle while some people are happy tobi told miracle everything because they feel miracle is his friend.

What I just noticed is that tobi doesn't like Nina. Tobi feels Nina is playing miracle more so the fact that she keeps talking about Collins. Tobi deserves to tell miracle everything because they are friends. Why everyone is blaming tobi now is what I don't understand. This is why people should never get involved in husband and wife issue. The middle man is the bad man.
I have always said ur Tobi is an evil condescending fool...
I watched the part he said, he couldn't believe miracle chose Nina out of all the girls.. If that isn't condescending abeg what else is...

Abeg Tobi is a chief manipulator...

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by rossyc(f): 10:41am On Apr 11, 2018
Just reading all this drama today...For those saying Nina is acting a script that's a pure lie, she has been worried since after that Ebuka's question. You can say she's confused though she cares about miracle but acting a script is not acceptable, that's far from the truth.

5 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MamBi: 10:43am On Apr 11, 2018
Damn, I am still like 15 pages back and seems like the drama is continuing this morning.... undecided

Life needs to slow down just a teensy weensy bit jor..
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nikapetrelli(f): 10:43am On Apr 11, 2018
Now the double wahala has unveiled..All this drama usually happen when the show is coming to an end...Last night made so much sense,I couldn’t stop LOL...Alex and Tobi I hail una mediators

In other news keep voting Cee-C

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by gabby18: 10:44am On Apr 11, 2018
ifyalways:
I'm sure some people typing here never saw yesterday's incident. For the benefit of doubt :

Miracle and Nina had issues about their relationship status on Mondays night, they stayed up all night trying to sort it and they sorted it. Or so it seemed. They also agreed on not inviting third parties into their problems

7am.Nina woke up, called Alex to the garden and started talking about same relationship issue. She said and I quote her verbatim "I and Miracle have sorted this but I am not cool with it yet. I have to talk to Ebuka about this bla bla. ."

Miracle walked in on them, she asked Alex to change the subject, Miracle decoded it and confronted her/them. She lied about it and layer owned up. Miracle told her he came to call her so they go shower. She said she is coming. Alex begged this girl to stop talking about it and move on but Nay, Queen Nina on a mission went to Biggie to complain.

Fast forward to evening, She's angry and crying. Bringing up all their past issues and now claiming she's angry because of all the things Miracle did in the past. Like yooo shocked cheesy

Which sort of manipulation is that? What exactly did Miracle do wrong? When will she ever be "cool" after they sort out their issues? Does the Bbworld revolve around her? Why is she looking for excuses badly to hang on for all her drama yesterday?

Abeg vote Miracle jor.

Madam ifyalwsys yaff vex for her baby nina ooo....
Pity her abeg na small girl sense dey worry am
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by rossyc(f): 10:45am On Apr 11, 2018
As for Alex, Ceec is an Angel compared to her, the gal is a green snake. Always acting like she cares but good at badmouthing people.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by gabby18: 10:45am On Apr 11, 2018
ifyalways:
I'm sure some people typing here never saw yesterday's incident. For the benefit of doubt :

Miracle and Nina had issues about their relationship status on Mondays night, they stayed up all night trying to sort it and they sorted it. Or so it seemed. They also agreed on not inviting third parties into their problems

7am.Nina woke up, called Alex to the garden and started talking about same relationship issue. She said and I quote her verbatim "I and Miracle have sorted this but I am not cool with it yet. I have to talk to Ebuka about this bla bla. ."

Miracle walked in on them, she asked Alex to change the subject, Miracle decoded it and confronted her/them. She lied about it and layer owned up. Miracle told her he came to call her so they go shower. She said she is coming. Alex begged this girl to stop talking about it and move on but Nay, Queen Nina on a mission went to Biggie to complain.

Fast forward to evening, She's angry and crying. Bringing up all their past issues and now claiming she's angry because of all the things Miracle did in the past. Like yooo shocked cheesy

Which sort of manipulation is that? What exactly did Miracle do wrong? When will she ever be "cool" after they sort out their issues? Does the Bbworld revolve around her? Why is she looking for excuses badly to hang on for all her drama yesterday?

Abeg vote Miracle jor.

Madam ifyalwsys yaff vex for her baby nina ooo....
Pity her abeg na small girl sense dey worry am

Votes for miracle are so so welcome... grin

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Zozo06: 10:48am On Apr 11, 2018
@spdazzy, didn't even watch that that part, thanks for the update.
@akdream, I'm sure I can respond to whoever and how ever I like.. Please pass.. Thanks.

So tobi says he's sleepy, Alex tells him that the things people do though, says anto says she will use her dressing to campaign for votes this week, can't tobi see how she's dressed, tobi says he did, he says that's what that one sef (donno who) is doing. Alex laughs.
Alex says dressing for votes again..
They are asleep now.

Anto is putting on a backless spag top and bum short. Her side breastt is showing.

Nina is just in a black lace crop top and Jean trousers, no makeup.

Lolu just sent a shout out to those who voted, those who are voting and those who will still vote him.. Says they should please vote and keep him in the house.

Ceec, miracle asleep

Koko who is inside the room begged him to help her bring her food.. Lolu has gone to give her. He's back lying on the couch. Not sleeping though. Thinking.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Reussite: 10:49am On Apr 11, 2018
The whole Mina issue just feels like a large file one tries to download expected to take hours to complete & U've been watching it for every hour reading 10%-55%-73%-90% & U're happy thinking its almost done only for U to see download failed at 95% that feeling U get on seeing this is what the Mina shippers are feeling now.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by nazablossom(f): 10:49am On Apr 11, 2018
I refuse to be distracted by the Mina ish. I'm busy voting, I have not voted for Miracle like this before but thanks to Nina, I have been challenged. Nina's sister even have the gut to play a victim card, calling all women, aunties, sisters bla bla bla. Is Miracle not someones brother, son and all. I'm really annoyed right now and I don't want to call Nina names, I refuse to go low.
Please Miracle Lovers, keep the vote coming, let's shame the devil.

19 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 10:51am On Apr 11, 2018
olubankemi:
I don't know if anyone heard when Nina was discussing with Alex in the kitchen on Sunday after the eviction show that she is thankful to Miracle for the closeness, that if not for him she would have been out of the game since!

From then I knew Nina is not as dumb as we think, she played her game well and still playing. Trying hard to make her fans not to vote for Miracle. She changed immediately she knew she has made it to the finals and Miracle is up.

Am voting Miracle. I have not voted this season haven't really liked any, but with the twist of things, am for Miracle.

God bless you for having this heart
Have a happy day ahead, and thank you, very much

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by YumMinaYum(f): 10:52am On Apr 11, 2018
MamBi:

Nah! Guys won't call a girl's bluff if they feel she is playing their friend. Na their friend dem go jerk up. Same way Miracle told Tobi to stay away from Cee'c but will still play with Cee'c and let her say whatever without trying to correct her.

Miracle didn't console or indulge Ceec. Did Ceec ever report Tobi to Miracle? The night Ceec acted silly to Miracle, he called her bluff and told her "don't play that game with me, I'm not Tobi". You can't be blowing cold and hot at the same time.

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by playboy99(m): 10:53am On Apr 11, 2018
and someone said Alex is beautiful lol someone's face that looks like hot black shit.I just dislike the girl so so annoying and it is all biggie .and is useless rules.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MamBi: 10:54am On Apr 11, 2018
oshe11:
I don't think she is acting a script as well but I believe she is over reacting in this case(not when Mira is the only Tonaclex that isnt in the final)

I cnt talk about Mira not complementing her more because it wasnt shown and this isnt the first time she'd be taking back her words(if Mira says otherwise)

Its obvious Mira feels he is more than a friend and Nina feels same way but then again she is the one with a partner outside and it isnt that easy for her to discard her bf

If I heard other HMs well, they all did agree that Nina doesnt listen and thats why she couldnt come to terms about Mira's disappointment.
Its obvious she wanted to prove she loves him this sunday but why not be cool with him as normal then prove it on sunday?

Mira is feeling used and is now over thinking some scenario and its normal.

But I cnt say she is acting but she is wrong, I MEAN WHY NOW

This your question is fantastic. Why now? And why the need for the dutch courage?

Ooooooh, how I wish I had watched yesterday night.

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by YumMinaYum(f): 10:55am On Apr 11, 2018
Ibk03:

I have always said ur Tobi is an evil condescending fool...
I watched the part he said, he couldn't believe miracle chose Nina out of all the girl.. If that isn't condescending abeg what else is...

Abeg Tobi is a chief manipulator...

Lol. Such a big fool!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Andninesix: 10:57am On Apr 11, 2018
Dude's fighting a fist battle even in the dream? Absolutely pained.. .

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MamBi: 10:58am On Apr 11, 2018
YumMinaYum:

Miracle didn't console or indulge Ceec. Did Ceec ever report Tobi to Miracle? The night Ceec acted silly to Miracle, he called her bluff and told her "don't play that game with me, I'm not Tobi". You can't be blowing cold and hot at the same time.

Maybe you missed some of the convos they had. There was an instance where Cee'c and Miracle sat down in the lounge and had their very first long discussion. Cee'c was alleging that Miracle behaves somehow to her because of what Tobi tells Miracle. Miracle tried to correct her and after some time, he just decided to listen to what ever she was saying. And then reported the matter to Tobi afterwards.

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Munzy14(m): 10:58am On Apr 11, 2018
styrese:
Am actually beginning to see Ceec as a saint compared to that Alex
Cee-C is troublesome and strict. But if u look beyond that you will see a lady with a heart full of goodness. and class.
Alex is something else. After her issues with bamteddy, my eyes opened. She is extremely jealous and can do anything. She feels some how when other housemates discuss affluence. That total rubbish. Funny enough in that house,she is just the least person. Instead of playing the housemates, she is playing the viewers. we are watching nowwwww. For Miracle fans. take it or leave nina watching Alex suck miracle's nipple in the game. worsened the whole situation. No Woman tolerates that. Same issue that scattered ceebi is hitting mina. but no p. They are all in the finals to battle it out next week.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Ibk03(f): 10:59am On Apr 11, 2018
YumMinaYum:

Lol. Such a big fool!
When I have been blasting the foolish boy, you guys were too busy hating CeeC forgetting the boy is a chief manipulator and very condescending...

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by YumMinaYum(f): 11:00am On Apr 11, 2018
Andninesix:
Dude's fighting a fist battle even in the dream? Absolutely pained.. .

My poor baby oooooooo cry cry cry cry cry

But this is exactly how Nina sleeps while MeeMee jumps around during their fight now... cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by oshe11: 11:01am On Apr 11, 2018
MamBi:

This your question is fantastic. Why now? And why the need for the dutch courage?

Ooooooh, how I wish I had watched yesterday night.
I did and was very surprised. The issue was so minute that at a point, Mira, Tobi and Alex were trying to guess what the whole thing was all about.

PERHAPS SHE WANTED HER FANS TO SAVE THEIR ARSENAL FOR HER IN THE FINAL

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MamBi: 11:04am On Apr 11, 2018
YumMinaYum:

Take your words, respect, wisdom and shove all down your throat!

Kayodeeee!!! Get Tobi and his stupidity out of my face!

I am so sure you wanted to DKB Tobi at this point.... grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by YumMinaYum(f): 11:04am On Apr 11, 2018
MamBi:

Maybe you missed some of the convos they had. There was an instance where Cee'c and Miracle sat down in the lounge and had their very first long discussion. Cee'c was alleging that Miracle behaves somehow to her because of what Tobi tells Miracle. Miracle tried to correct her and after some time, he just decided to listen to what ever she was saying. And then reported the matter to Tobi afterwards.

Did he report exactly what he said to Ceec to Tobi or otherwise?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 11:06am On Apr 11, 2018
ifyalways:
I hope the people making excuses for Nina are listening to her now. She's not even giving Alex room to talk, she claimed Miracle ignored yesterday and Alex told her it's a lie, she came to call you but she hushed up Alex.

Shes calling Miracle Nigga, fvck him, will he give her the 45M bla bla. Lol Nina is in the finals and it's all about the money now. Hahahaha

Girl is a good actress. I give her that cheesy

Like yhooo
I am still in legit shock at that (did you also hear Alex and Tobi talk about it and events in the HoH suite?)
shocked
Good morning
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Munzy14(m): 11:07am On Apr 11, 2018
Nikapetrelli:
Now the double wahala has unveiled..All this drama usually happen when the show is coming to an end...Last night made so much sense,I couldn’t stop LOL...Alex and Tobi I hail una mediators

In other news keep voting Cee-C
I believe you die. we are on it. Team Cee-C we only talk more with votes.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Reussite: 11:07am On Apr 11, 2018
YumMinaYum:

My poor baby oooooooo cry cry cry cry cry

But this is exactly how Nina sleeps while MeeMee jumps around during their fight now... cheesy grin
Lol exactly the reverse is the case now....I really want to see if they would avoid each other & not converse till finale.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 11:08am On Apr 11, 2018
sage101:
I've never been invested in any HMs but had to vote this Miracle via sms thanks to eeghe and twoclans

Would do same in the finale including Nina thanks to yumMina and giel...

#FeministsRule

Thank you!
sage101 rules
cool

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by YumMinaYum(f): 11:08am On Apr 11, 2018
MamBi:

I am so sure you wanted to DKB Tobi at this point.... grin grin grin

I was legit mad! He even tagged one brown shoe and another big nose. What a man! cheesy grin
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by zicoraads: 11:08am On Apr 11, 2018
rossyc:
As for Alex, Ceec is an Angel compared to her, the gal is a green snake. Always acting like she cares but good at badmouthing people.
Reason why I desperately wanted her out last week. I said it before, she is a hypocritical loud mouth. She's always fond of shouting and screaming when someone is evicted, even if she was part of those who nominated them to leave. That type of person can kill.

CeeCee would tell you to your face. If you don't like it, una go dig am there and then. I prefer those kind of people.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MamBi: 11:08am On Apr 11, 2018
YumMinaYum:

Gbam!!! This is all Nina keeps hammering on...

Can I get a gun biko, na to kee my cousin lass lass this night. angry angry

Jesu, you are killing me... grin grin grin

I can imagine how they are pinching you just to get a reaction....
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by oshe11: 11:09am On Apr 11, 2018
scondy:

The need to stress it is borne out the incessant tagging of Nina acting a script....she planned it from day one...she is using Miracle....so i am pointing out the fact that this girl u guys say is acting a planned script threw caution to the wind and slept with this guy almost on a daily basis as confirmed by the housemates and herself...and in all that Miracle never thought he was being played...didn't even want anyone reminding her of the consequences to her actions....

If there was no switch from miracle ...that would be no need to refer to it...you think bamteddy may really be a thing....but teddy understands he has to stick to her to shield her from the shame by playing to the gallery of continuing with her...

You all wanna know why Nina is acting up? I 'll remind u...she mentioned not liking the things they were asking miracle in the game ...

Who would in be caught having sec with in the house....he responded Nina....who would u wake up 3am in the morning and give head to in the house...he said Nina...

And he responded with no sensitivity to how that makes Nina look...the cameras zoomed in on Nina each time he responded and u could see her flush.. all those things coupled with what he said he likes about her and how he ignores her is coming together in nina's head...

And she is realizing how foolish and unthoughtful she has been

Yeah!
HE shud have chosen anto so that same you wud come here to rant about his betrayal and how he chose Anto his true love.
The answers to those questions were obvious. Dude even felt bad answering it bt was force to mention a name when he said its obvious.
U dnt have a case ma'am

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by zicoraads: 11:10am On Apr 11, 2018
Munzy14:

I believe you die. we are on it. Team Cee-C we only talk more with votes.
In fact, 2 SMS votes fall on you grin

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (3044) (3045) (3046) (3047) (3048) (3049) (3050) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.