Stats: 3,173,968 members, 7,890,190 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 10:46 AM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (3107) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3955752 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3104) (3105) (3106) (3107) (3108) (3109) (3110) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Totlinotfelis: 8:40pm On Apr 12, 2018
yvelchstores:
Let me do what I never thought I could do, I will vote for ceec. 400 votes to ceec,coming through.

God forbid that I vote blindly just because!

I am voting for her just to raise her shoulders closer to the "mighty" miracle who everyone worships now and lie to defend his evil stony heart.

"Fine boy",you opened your mouth to tell a fellow human being "nobody cares about u, even me I don't care

Chimooo shocked
The guy harsh o

When did he say this and who did he say it to?
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by alarmednigerian: 8:41pm On Apr 12, 2018
Sveen:
Cee-c saw Tobi's missing puzzle and hid it where the guy can never find it...

I dey pity her future husband for real. Odaju undecided

Continue with ur pity didn't Miracle hide CeeC's own? It's part of the game

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ibkayee(f): 8:41pm On Apr 12, 2018
safarigirl:
all the combined witches in Nigeria cannot help CeeC win.

Na Tobi sure pass. Let anybody that wants to drink sniper drink it.

Tobi will win, so that he and Alex can go and gossip about the look on CeeC's face when he was announced the winner grin

Meanwhile, Tobi clearing the polls in Ultimate HoH on IG

1st- Tobi
2nd- Miracle
3rd- Alex
Fourth- Bambam
Fifth- Nina
Sixth- Khloe

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by genius43(m): 8:42pm On Apr 12, 2018
Akthedream112:

IT IS A COMPETITION...

But if reverse was the case will you maintain this stance?

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Geezeem: 8:42pm On Apr 12, 2018
Agbgift:

Lol. You must be delusional if you think I supported Rico cos of his cooking skills. Man pick another line okay?

I don't know why you supported Rico......to be honest I don't care to know

But I do know that we don't wanna be saddled with another Chef....Miyonce and Rico

Will serve us for some years to come

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 8:44pm On Apr 12, 2018
genius43:

But if reverse was the case will you maintain this stance?
IT IS A COMPETITION.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 8:46pm On Apr 12, 2018
Good evening
Kindly drop one/ten quick SMS vote(s) for Miracle now
We have about 15 minutes to go

SMS Vote or VOTE Miracle
to 32052

Do not type heartless wicked evil brutish user fake olodo cheesy

Just type a happy and positive word
Type Miracle and receive a blessing
kiss

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by YumMinaYum(f): 8:47pm On Apr 12, 2018
yvelchstores:
Let me do what I never thought I could do, I will vote for ceec. 400 votes to ceec,coming through.

God forbid that I vote blindly just because!

I am voting for her just to raise her shoulders closer to the "mighty" miracle who everyone worships now and lie to defend his evil stony heart.

"Fine boy",you opened your mouth to tell a fellow human being "nobody cares about u, even me I don't care" make she go drink snipper Na abi?

Wickedness doesn't pay. Nobody is perfect but u Oga pilot,u wicked.

Quote at your peril, labish!

cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

Nina also accused him of doing eye service, called him a Nigga, said much that I can't remember now... What's my point? They lashed out at each other in anger. Ain't we all guilty of that?

Isn't Nina back with Miracle? Who encouraged her when she gave up on her task tongue today?

You voting Cecilia to spite Miracle won't reduce his % or make Ni happy. Nina won't even support it, did you watch her tell koko and Alex not to call him "big fool"? cheesy grin

You've every right to be mad at him because his fans would have dragged the life out of my baby if she had said that... But then, Miracle already apologized. Be like Nina, forgive and forget. Let love and wisdom lead you. kiss kiss kiss

Have you liked Nina's HOH picture on IG?

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Sveen: 8:47pm On Apr 12, 2018
Akthedream112:

IT IS A COMPETITION...
She didn't have to hide it where the guy won't be able to find it.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by oshe11: 8:49pm On Apr 12, 2018
safarigirl:
all the combined witches in Nigeria cannot help CeeC win.

Na Tobi sure pass. Let anybody that wants to drink sniper drink it.

Tobi will win, so that he and Alex can go and gossip about the look on CeeC's face when he was announced the winner grin

Meanwhile, Tobi clearing the polls in Ultimate HoH on IG

1st- Tobi
2nd- Miracle
3rd- Alex
Fourth- Bambam
Fifth- Nina
Sixth- Khloe

Whats the ultimate HOH for?

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by sunnyflakes(m): 8:51pm On Apr 12, 2018
safarigirl:
you afw voting for a stone-hearted person to defeat a stone-hearted person? grin

Over sense dey worry you

If you really want to be smart, dash CeeC these votes for the finals, so that she will defeat Miracle.

No need wasting it on a Nina that is certain to lose, just join your votes with the other disgruntled elements and make it count

Where do you really stand................ You are making me see you as a rolling stone.............. Miracle is winning this, feminism notwithstanding...................... Last last, you all will be alright. Miracle For The Mulllllllaaaaaaa!!!

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by safarigirl(f): 8:52pm On Apr 12, 2018
600 votes to Miracle to nullify yvelchstores' 400 to CeeC....since we a want to be petty and vote Adolf Hitlers and Margaret Tatchers grin grin

Meanwhoke, Tobi is the undisputed Ultimate HoH....mans is dusting 2nd placed Miracle with over 5k likes grin

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Beorn: 8:52pm On Apr 12, 2018
ibkayee:
Hmm but for real though, if Cee C ends up winning I will laugh so hard because most of us never esperridit (in the beginning anyway)

Akthedream will laugh us silly if Cee-C wins. In short, team Miracle and Team Tobi go vamoose from this thread if Cee-C wins. The thought alone is making me salivate for the finals already. grin grin

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by YumMinaYum(f): 8:52pm On Apr 12, 2018
Heebah:
Hahaaaa...u know i can be crazy like dat. How is grandma?

Hehehehe... Are you telling me? grin cheesy

She's fine, watching africamagic. cheesy cry cry

How is my beautiful birthday mate? kiss kiss Hope you're not giving her wahala? undecided

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Beorn: 8:53pm On Apr 12, 2018
Akthedream112:
Just like I predicted, you're already laughing. grin
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by safarigirl(f): 8:54pm On Apr 12, 2018
oshe11:
Fans are supposed to vote the Ultimate HoH amongst the six HMs that have held the position.

It's another competition I guess.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by sunnyflakes(m): 8:59pm On Apr 12, 2018
oshe11:
Come to think of it, most of us hardly visit instagram but vote more than instagram addicts.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by YumMinaYum(f): 9:00pm On Apr 12, 2018
safarigirl:
600 votes to Miracle to nullify yvelchstores' 400 to CeeC....since we a want to be petty and vote Adolf Hitlers and Margaret Tatchers grin grin

Meanwhoke, Tobi is the undisputed Ultimate HoH....mans is dusting 2nd placed Miracle with over 5k likes grin

5k already? It was just 2k when I liked, like 2 or 3 hours back. Hmmmmmnnnn... I hope this is no premonition of what to come. embarassed embarassed

TeamMiracle!!!! Fight don do oooo, stay woke! angry angry

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by yvelchstores(f): 9:00pm On Apr 12, 2018
safarigirl:

hahahaha. Oh its so on!
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 9:01pm On Apr 12, 2018
sunnyflakes:

Come to think of it, most of us hardly visit instagram but vote more than instagram addicts.

My phone keeps asking me to join Instagram- I have never even opened the app
I registered on Twitter after Zainab's season...have since forgotten my user details
It's just Facebook for me and I can't go there and do BB cheesy
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by sunnyflakes(m): 9:01pm On Apr 12, 2018
safarigirl:

Can you please explain this to me.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by genius43(m): 9:01pm On Apr 12, 2018
YumMinaYum:

5k already? It was just 2k when I liked, like 2 or 3 hours back. Hmmmmmnnnn... I hope this is no premonition of what to come. embarassed embarassed

TeamMiracle!!!! Fight don do oooo, stay woke! angry angry

The gap is now 8k

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Heebah: 9:01pm On Apr 12, 2018
YumMinaYum:

Hehehehe... Are you telling me? grin cheesy

She's fine, watching africamagic. cheesy cry cry

How is my beautiful birthday mate? kiss kiss Hope you're not giving her wahala? undecided
Grandma owns d TV right now tongue. Ur birthday mate is sweet as always.....dont worry i'm always a good girl around her grin cheesy
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by badinfluence: 9:02pm On Apr 12, 2018
Cee c fans seriously trying to slander miracle.. grin

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Sveen: 9:02pm On Apr 12, 2018
Tobi's task completed.... Lol! Madam Cee-c n Tobi be tom and jerry.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Munzy14(m): 9:02pm On Apr 12, 2018
oshe11:
Shuuuwhoooooshocked

Na You be real MVPshocked

Felo.... ginishockedgrin
hahahaha u deh mind Dat Secretary haters association. Nairaland has given everyone equal opportunity. Na to yarn anyhow.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ibkayee(f): 9:04pm On Apr 12, 2018
Beorn:

Akthedream will laugh us silly if Cee-C wins. In short, team Miracle and Team Tobi go vamoose from this thread if Cee-C wins. The thought alone is making me salivate for the finals already. grin grin
Haha her win will inspire a thousand think pieces grin

#butyeahteamtobisha cheesy

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by janefrancisca(f): 9:07pm On Apr 12, 2018
Team tobi, let's storm Instagram and vote our favourite as the ultimate HOH with our likes.

Link: https://instagram.com/p/BheVobRnGq2/

kiss kiss

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by sunnyflakes(m): 9:07pm On Apr 12, 2018
Eeghe:

My phone keeps asking me to join Instagram- I have never even opened the app
I registered on Twitter after Zainab's season...have since forgotten my user details
It's just Facebook for me and I can't go there and do BB cheesy
I wonder why people are trying albeit unsuccessfully to tie the outcome of bbnaija to likes on instagram............ Please won't the ultimate head of house be determined by a contest on Monday?

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by YumMinaYum(f): 9:08pm On Apr 12, 2018
Heebah:
What??!! shocked. This is a criminal offence! Grandma's airtime!! angry undecided

Let her contribute to building a pilot na, make she get person wey go fly her out of Naija. kiss tongue

Heebah:
Grandma owns d TV right now tongue. Ur birthday mate is sweet as always.....dont worry i'm always a good girl around her grin cheesy

She does oooo, I don't have a choice. cheesy

I trust you small sha, regards to Mum. kiss
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by janefrancisca(f): 9:09pm On Apr 12, 2018
badinfluence:
Cee c fans seriously trying to slander miracle.. grin
Let tobi and alex rest small, though dem fit remember them tomorrow grin

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by YumMinaYum(f): 9:10pm On Apr 12, 2018
genius43:

The gap is now 8k

Nawa ooooo. cheesy grin embarassed embarassed embarassed

(1) (2) (3) ... (3104) (3105) (3106) (3107) (3108) (3109) (3110) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57