Stats: 3,175,480 members, 7,895,034 topics. Date: Friday, 19 July 2024 at 08:20 PM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (3146) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3961568 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3143) (3144) (3145) (3146) (3147) (3148) (3149) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by safarigirl(f): 1:37am On Apr 14, 2018
Toralex have plans to travel to Dubai together and sleep in one room grin

See friendship goals abeg, who wouldn't want to be the Queen in the midst of Two Kings? Alex went from the inconsequential one to the important one.

It is good to associate with the right people. It is good to be good.

Abeg, I dey find friend like Tobi o, any CeeC that is not using her boyfriend again, help a girl out abeg cheesy

26 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by senatordave1(m): 1:38am On Apr 14, 2018
Threebear:
Tobi is sha a pest ....
First he wants to live with Mira ,now he wants to follow him to his hotel in Dubai .

People like Tobi are the reason I leave 90 percent of my WhatsApp messages unreplied ...

Mira get ready for the hundred missed calls grin

I've never seen such a young ,handsome rich boy with an exceedingly low self esteem and attache mentality.

Even Alex now controls him ...smh
Does it mean miracle is perfect or flawless? Is it not better alex controls him than ceec? Minus tobi and alex,i wonder who else miracle should befriend there.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by janefrancisca(f): 1:40am On Apr 14, 2018
Threebear:
Tobi is sha a pest ....
First he wants to live with Mira ,now he wants to follow him to his hotel in Dubai .

People like Tobi are the reason I leave 90 percent of my WhatsApp messages unreplied ...

Mira get ready for the hundred missed calls grin

I've never seen such a young ,handsome rich boy with an exceedingly low self esteem and attache mentality.

Even Alex now controls him ...smh
Tobi and low self esteem in the same sentence grin. Your opinion anyway

26 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by YumMinaYum(f): 1:41am On Apr 14, 2018
Tobi cooking for Ni now, I can't get his evil plans outta my head. grin cheesy grin

Mehnnnn! Nina looks like an albino tonight. Hahähaha grin cheesy
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 1:42am On Apr 14, 2018
Oh! How the outside world beckons. People are really going to be shocked once they step out. Plans and promises will become inconsequential. Just a few days to go...real world

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by janefrancisca(f): 1:42am On Apr 14, 2018
safarigirl:

See friendship goals abeg, who wouldn't want to be the Queen in the midst of Two Kings? Alex went from the inconsequential one to the important one.

Abeg, I dey find friend like Tobi o, any CeeC that is not using her boyfriend again, help a girl out abeg cheesy
Sister mi, I dey ur back o, in case u see two abeg grin

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by YumMinaYum(f): 1:47am On Apr 14, 2018
safarigirl:

I need a Tobi in my life too ooo. He has promised her an iPhone and his old car, gave her his gold bracelet and they're planning a Dubai trip. O'chim!!! embarassed embarassed

This is the kinda friendship I like, not all these film house friends wey I get. angry

25 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by YumMinaYum(f): 1:50am On Apr 14, 2018
Nina and Alex are goats cheesy grin

Alex cried for cow
Nina cried for chicken

Two fools! grin cheesy

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by stephleena(f): 1:50am On Apr 14, 2018
Alex,just promised to show ,tobi a video,
When they get,",home"...
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by stephleena(f): 1:51am On Apr 14, 2018
janefrancisca:
Sister mi, I dey ur back o, in case u see two abeg grin
can I join the queue. hahahaha..

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 1:53am On Apr 14, 2018
janefrancisca:

Tobi and low self esteem in the same sentence grin. Your opinion anyway
Lol ,Tobi has very low self esteem .
Why does he walk around the house half naked .
Sulk for hours whenever he loses a task.
Gossips like a parrot .
Obsesses over minor issues.
Tries too hard to please
Tries too hard to fit in
Tries too hard to box people up ....

All these are signs of people with low self esteem .
Identify the one Tobi is not guilty of.

Worst off ,he morphs into the personality of whomever he is close to at any moment .....with cee c he secluded himself from people. with Miracle he became playful and loud ,with Alex he now brushes at night ......

That's a huge sign of a susceptible person
Triggered by moment .. another dead giveaway of someone with low self esteem
Don't at me , I've been psycho analyzing people even before you were born .

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by shugacane(f): 1:53am On Apr 14, 2018
oh mina moment. this people be giving me Joy this night. choi. grin grin grin

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by styrese: 1:54am On Apr 14, 2018
YumMinaYum:

I'm sorry, felt you guys were holding it down for him. sad

She really is, vote for her please. embarassed
Apology accepted smiley I hope ur also as sweet as Nina but wiser kiss
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by stephleena(f): 1:54am On Apr 14, 2018
see positive vibes..hearty laughs..

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by shugacane(f): 1:54am On Apr 14, 2018
YumMinaYum:
Nina and Alex are goats cheesy grin

Alex cried for cow
Nina cried for chicken

Two fools! grin cheesy
grin grin i cant even sleep. this children are making me laff hard this night

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by YumMinaYum(f): 1:55am On Apr 14, 2018
Mina night! kiss kiss kiss

Nina feeding MeeMee cheesy tongue tongue

Lolu leave our family gathering na angry

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by stephleena(f): 1:55am On Apr 14, 2018
which Kain bad spirit, wake lolu now
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Misswang001(f): 1:55am On Apr 14, 2018
Is there still space after you ? embarassed
stephleena:

can I join the queue.
hahahaha..

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by shugacane(f): 1:55am On Apr 14, 2018
angry ohhh Lolu should go back to his Anto abeg
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by stephleena(f): 1:55am On Apr 14, 2018
see them witches!!!cece and khloe pls, go back to ur coven...

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by YumMinaYum(f): 1:56am On Apr 14, 2018
Koko and Cecilia!!! No way! angry

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by stephleena(f): 1:56am On Apr 14, 2018
Misswang001:
Is there still space after you ? embarassed
hahahaha... sure

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by zitalin(f): 1:57am On Apr 14, 2018
safarigirl:
the way you are dragging and demeaning Alex on this thread, somebody that does not know will think your fav is one sensible girl with self respect and decency.

If Tobi is only following Alex because na only she go gree him touch body, then Miracle is only following Nina because na only she go gree straff am.

I don't even know how you can say these things about Alex, is Nina better than her?

She lacks class, she lacks carriage, street girl..... And what is your Nina? Where is her own class or carriage? It is the classless street girl that is sorting out issues between your Nina and her house boyfriend.

Leave Alex alone. If Tobi is playing her, it's her business, face your low self-esteem Nina and her community coochie.

Cheap article attract many buyers...

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by badinfluence: 1:58am On Apr 14, 2018
I wonder how it feels talking bitterly about someone, and walking out to see the person playing cheerfully.. grin

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by stephleena(f): 1:58am On Apr 14, 2018
see how miracle dey observe khloe and lolu.. correct guy!!

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by YumMinaYum(f): 1:58am On Apr 14, 2018
Tobiloba!!! Don't do this abeg. Lol grin cheesy
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by stephleena(f): 2:00am On Apr 14, 2018
Mina, is off... tolex, pls let's go up... give no chance to those witches pls.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by YumMinaYum(f): 2:03am On Apr 14, 2018
My babies are out. kiss kiss

Biggie, tell your kids to respect themselves and not try this their nonsense plan with my pumpkin! angry

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by YumMinaYum(f): 2:05am On Apr 14, 2018
shugacane:
grin grin i cant even sleep. this children are making me laff hard this night

grin cheesy cheesy

They made my night. kiss kiss

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by styrese: 2:06am On Apr 14, 2018
Twoclans:

Abeg leave styrese, he is a gentleman I am sure deep down in him he knows where the truth lies.

U seem sweet and glamorous like pokello kiss

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by stephleena(f): 2:06am On Apr 14, 2018
Alex, don take style go up.
tobi pls follow..
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by stephleena(f): 2:08am On Apr 14, 2018
hahahaha, tobi is off without saying good night.

(1) (2) (3) ... (3143) (3144) (3145) (3146) (3147) (3148) (3149) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)