Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,575 members, 7,905,211 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 July 2024 at 08:20 AM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (3295) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3973692 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3292) (3293) (3294) (3295) (3296) (3297) (3298) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Lovexme(m): 3:50pm On Apr 17, 2018
Ajoanu:
wetin concern you? Gtfoh jare

After you, uncle Sofo undecided

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by tuktudicko(m): 3:52pm On Apr 17, 2018
closerange:
I have a theory about Ceec supporters.....
CeeC supporters represent the average ill mannered, temperamental, vindictive, troublesome, recalcitrant, malicious and annoying Nigerian on the street...
They never feel they are wrong even if the entire world says so, they hurt other peoples feelings just as they please but can't stomach it when the favour is returned... They piss you off all the time but don't want you to seek another company.... Just like those agbero girls that reject you but don't want their friends to have you... You must take take whatever bullshit they dish out.. That is their logo.... Bunch of Patience Ozokwos with Beyonce attitude.. grin grin grin
Check out all the CeeC fans on this thread nah, all na the same attitude..... The average Nigerian is a CeeC....
Vectors of High blood Pressure, hypertension and stroke.

Hahahahaha!!!!

so pathetic

Now you people have seen that attacking cee-c doesn't work on her fans and now you want to stoop so low as to insult and discredit her supporters..

I laugh at your cheap tactics and dumb mindset..

this is the final lap...leave us to be vindictive and temperamental but get one fact right

WE WILL NEVER STOP VOTING Cee-C

VOTE Cee-C to 32052

7 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Lovexme(m): 3:52pm On Apr 17, 2018
aroundnaija:

Talk to the a$$

That tabula rasa? Gerrarahere!!

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by aroundnaija: 3:54pm On Apr 17, 2018
Lovexme:

That tabula rasa? Gerrarahere!!

Snubbed!

Mofo

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Reptyle(m): 3:55pm On Apr 17, 2018
Munzy14:

It's a game. a road to grab a cool cash and become a millionaire instantly. It is never easy. if u nominate someone ones or twice, it could be influenced by misunderstanding. but nominating a particular HMs back to back calls for conscience questioning. it meant u can even stab or shoot the person.
They are human. then again making it clear u don't want a particular person to win is hatred rated 100%. I mean saying it that u don't want addition nor subtracting rises adrenalin of the fans of those not in ur caucus. That is what is happening since sunday night. Not even when a more deserving person was kicked out to be replaced with u in the final. Instead keeping cool to win fans, u keep on hating while in the finals.
now tell me how u want the evicted to see it as just a game.
please don't forget it's VOTE Cee-C to 32052.
https://africamagic.dstv.com/show/big-brother-nigeria-s3/vote

Nominating someone consistently could mean you do not like someone. But it could also mean you simply see the person as strong competition and want him out to improve your chances. Teddy A nominated Tobi every single week and he always made it clear it was purely strategic since he sees Tobi as "strong competition." Now whether he did it out of malice or not, we do not know...we can only go with the explanation he gave.

Calling one housemate "more deserving" than another housemate is purely a matter of perspective. Every housemate that is in the finals deserves to be there regardless of how they got there....because it is purely a competition and like every competition, there is an element of good fortune or luck. For instance, I find Cee-C's attitude obnoxious; but you wont catch me questioning how or why she made it to the final because just like everyone else, she deserves to be there.

8 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 3:56pm On Apr 17, 2018
diadem10:
Every HM (Miracle, Nina and Alex) dey famzing with Cee-C knowing she's popular out there. Aunty Tobi is still dumb to process it. It will be too late by the time his brain settles. Lol.
As for Alex, let her write to bambam as well. Yeye.

The funniest thing is that, with the amount of press this Cee-c matter has gained, everybody will want to use her for endorsement deals. Her story will just be like that of Kim kardashian.
This is just pure psychology in marketing.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
I just pity only one person in that house though, Na she be Scape goat. Who wants to use a razz fool as the face of a brand. grin grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Lovexme(m): 3:56pm On Apr 17, 2018
closerange:
I have a theory about Ceec supporters.....
CeeC supporters represent the average ill mannered, temperamental, vindictive, troublesome, recalcitrant, malicious and annoying Nigerian on the street...
They never feel they are wrong even if the entire world says so, they hurt other peoples feelings just as they please but can't stomach it when the favour is returned... They piss you off all the time but don't want you to seek another company.... Just like those agbero girls that reject you but don't want their friends to have you... You must take take whatever bullshit they dish out.. That is their logo.... Bunch of Patience Ozokwos with Beyonce attitude.. grin grin grin
Check out all the CeeC fans on this thread nah, all na the same attitude..... The average Nigerian is a CeeC....
Vectors of High blood Pressure, hypertension and stroke.

You need to see the ones on twitter. Almost like they were created in her image. undecided

7 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by nelll2: 3:57pm On Apr 17, 2018
Like cc like her fans; ruthless, loveless, uncouth, highly covetous

What is king cc? King ceec + Queen ceec =LESBIAN

And for those Voting Ceec to spite others and rub off the original winner his spot..That is how what is rightfully yours will be given to Another..And pls don't run to MFM.

Be careful what you wish..
Vote Wisely. .Vote your favorite

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 4:02pm On Apr 17, 2018
baby4u2:
Nobody on that show can be more emulated than others, I don't know why people are so pained that one is supporting one housemate over another. Vote your own make we all hear word. Because someone wants to vote cee cee, then your bitter like her, your wife will be like her, you lack home training like her. Is she the devil? He who is without sin cast the first stone.

If you spit venom on this thread and abuse people, then I hope no-one ever befriends you too or marries you or does business with you. Same thing. Shikena.

Cee Cee will win. She flying above all the hate. The door is closed to all the haters.

Guys keep voting. We need the faces of the remaining contestant to spoil again on the finale.

Then they will know we decide not them.

The ladies supporting Cee-c here are powerhouses. NAwa o. I need this kind of female fan base in my life. cheesy cheesy cheesy

Who is Alex again? undecided undecided grin grin grin grin grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Lovexme(m): 4:03pm On Apr 17, 2018
aroundnaija:

Snubbed!

Mofo

Keep to that. Your 'king' needs your attention.

Yeye subject. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by makydebbie(f): 4:05pm On Apr 17, 2018
I hope Cee-c's fans are voting and not just making noise here. If una no get decent % e no go funny oh. undecided
Team Miracle sef no dey active on this thread like before. You'll know they're voting.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 4:06pm On Apr 17, 2018
livelymatilda:

IN CASE YOU DONT KNOW SHE CRIED ALL NIGHT AND DIDNT LET TOBI ENJOYED HIS SLEEP...

NO SLEEP FOR THE WICKED... HER HEART IS HEAVY DUE TO ALL THE EVIL THINGS SHE HAS DONE AND SHE HAD NO CHOICE THAN TO APOLOGIZE... ALSO TO FOOL SOME PEOPLE JUST TO VOTE HER..

NINA REALLY EXPOSED HER LAST NIGHT..

NINA AND ALEX'S FIGHT LOADING AFTER BBN

Lol, at the end of the day, Cee-c would just be looking from her throne and see as the others collide their heads together based on what was heard from gossip gossip. Even Tobi is in trouble. Hehehehehehe

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by sunnyflakes(m): 4:07pm On Apr 17, 2018
Alex is an impressive writer. If she decides to give writing a shot, methinks she will make a huge impact on the society..................... of all twenty housemates non has written a piece, as rich as, Alex has. I wish her success in all her future life endeavours.

VOTE Miracle

VOTE Miracle

VOTE Miracle

VOTE Miracle

VOTE Miracle

VOTE Miracle

VOTE Miracle

VOTE Miracle

VOTE Miracle

VOTE Miracle

VOTE Miracle

VOTE Miracle

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by frankIzuchukwu(m): 4:07pm On Apr 17, 2018
Is she really a virgin

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by aroundnaija: 4:10pm On Apr 17, 2018
makydebbie:
I hope Cee-c's fans are voting and not just making noise here. If una no get decent % e no go funny oh. undecided
Team Miracle sef no dey active on this thread like before. You'll know they're voting.

Your opinion u r entitled to undecided
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 4:11pm On Apr 17, 2018
livelymatilda:

HOW CAN I HELP YOU?
shior. Yamayama somebody

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by sunnyeinstein(m): 4:14pm On Apr 17, 2018
frankIzuchukwu:
Is she really a virgin

Hahaha #rotfl baedman!!!!!!!!

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Lhimeet(m): 4:15pm On Apr 17, 2018
OBAMAKILLOSAMA:
Payporte winner - Miracle
45million winner - King Tobi
2nd Runner up ' Queen Ceec
3rd Runner up - Lolu
You failed woefully! grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Ibk03(f): 4:20pm On Apr 17, 2018
livelymatilda:

THRASH FROM ALEX... CEE-C WILL BE STUPID TO FALL FOR THIS FAKE MOVE TO GAIN ALEX SOME CHEAP VOTES..

SAME USELESS ALEX THAT SAID SHE DOESNT WANT ANY ADDITION OR SUBTRACTION TO THE" TOP 4 "..

SAME ALEX THAT TOLD TOBI THAT SHE WILL BE ANGRY IF CEE-C WINS AND WILL SHOW IT FOR EVERYONE TO SEE. KIKIKIKI

ALEX'S FANS WONT LIKE THIS.. WATCH HOW THEY TWIST IT AND TAG IT "HUMILITY /MATURITY "..BUNCH OF EVIL AND BITTER SOULS..
ALEX THE CRY CRY BABY LOOKING FOR CHEAP VOTES.

TOBI FANS SHOULD VOTE THEIR WIFE OOOOOO
After the walk of shame , comes a sober reflection.. Someone that spent the whole night badmouthing CeeC, now remembers God is not happy .. grin

8 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by QueenBeeQBQ: 4:20pm On Apr 17, 2018
I've been trying to register online in order to vote for Cee-C, but they keep saying that I should input the OTP sent to my phone number. Meanwhile, no code was sent.

Please, someone should send me the correct format of writing my phone number, cos my inability to receive the OTP is not making sense to me. Thanks...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by eneabu83(f): 4:23pm On Apr 17, 2018
nelll2:

What is king cc? King ceec + Queen ceec =LESBIAN

And for those Voting Ceec to spite others and rub off the original winner his spot..That is how what is rightfully yours will be given to Another..And pls don't run to MFM.

Vote Wisely. .Vote your favorite
they cannot even rob the winner. Miracle is winning this.�

6 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Oraelena: 4:24pm On Apr 17, 2018
Same thing happened to me.

QueenBeeQBQ:
I've been trying to register online in order to vote for Cee-C, but they keep saying that I should input the OTP sent to my phone number. Meanwhile, no code was sent.

Please, someone should send me the correct format of writing my phone number, cos my inability to receive the OTP is not making sense to me. Thanks...
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 4:25pm On Apr 17, 2018
nelll2:

[s]What is king cc? King ceec + Queen ceec =LESBIAN

Vote Wisely. .Vote your favorite[/s]

Dare call her a lesbian again and see how I will personally discard your emotions.

Who the hell is voting for Cee-c to spite others? Are you ok at all? WTF is original winner? Do you know the mind of God undecided undecided. Who is this one @livelymatilda

The only person I know that, what is rightfully theirs will always be COLLECTED from them is you. Don't worry, I'll book a deliverance section with DK odukoya! Yea I know him , the G.O of MFM to extract every spirit of hatred in your life that wants to turn you into a mad person. Fool, is bbnaija a game of inheritance? see his/her smelly mouth like 'what is rightfully theirs'

Be careful what you wish for.... End the proverb Na. Mumu.
Be careful what you wish for because you might get it.

I rarely see cee-c fans abusing fans of other housemates, but it's you fans of other housemates that come unto us first.

Don't worry, shimmer is here to treat all of y'all's Bleep up

Be careful what you say to Cee-c fans, because you might end up in a COFFIN
Omugo
I have voted wisely and kindly and that is why cee-c is still there.

Quote me bitch and get BURNED like when fire is mistakenly caught with naked GAS in the DRY SEASON

Mtcheeeeew undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by nazablossom(f): 4:25pm On Apr 17, 2018
Agbgift:
Putting in my final votes for team miracle.
Wishing other teams all the best.
Thank you dear, we appreciate it.

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Ksslib(m): 4:27pm On Apr 17, 2018
This boy has shown that you dont need negativity and controversy to be interesting. This boy has shown that good vibes will anyday anytime incinerate and expel negativity and bitterness.

This boy is a living testimony that you don't necessarily need to have a bad name to be on everyone's lip.

Vote Tobi today.

26 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by carammel(f): 4:28pm On Apr 17, 2018
Lol, funny at the turn of events, this thread used to be for team Miracle causing gobe morning and night, aeon team ceece ti take over displaying what others are tired of doing. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by rossyc(f): 4:32pm On Apr 17, 2018
YumMinaYum:

O'chim!!! Zozo, please borrow me your brain for a week biko. Ahnahn! shocked shocked
My dear I was about saying same, Zozo06, u are too much abeg how do u do it?
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Misswang001(f): 4:36pm On Apr 17, 2018
My dear, it is sms VOTE Tobi to 32052. The vote before Tobi is very essential
Borussia1:
Am a Tobi fan but I don't really like Alex, she's too free with guys and I can't help but wonder if she grew up among guys, but I see her as someone who will sit on her male friends lap in front of her husband and see nothing wrong in it. Infact, Tobi is so morally upright and self controlling enough not to get nasty with her despite all her assets and how she can get too close with that yansh at times. Only guys can understand how hard it is to control oneself when a fine girl with nice shape gets close.

I really wonder how he does it! Tobi is a man of his words, he said he'll take care of Alex after she broke down when Leo exist, he assured her that he'll be a good friend to her and he kept his promise, now Alex is so fond of Tobi to the extent that she doesn't even talk of Leo again, all she sees now is Tobi.

Tobi will not get intimate with Alex in that house because he is a good friend to her, he will never take advantage of his friend. That is who Tobi is, morally upright, down to earth, a man who is ready to accept he's mistake and move on.

Came from a rich background, yet threw himself among people who are below him financially, blended with them, jokes with them, cook for them, run errands for them, never for once mention to anybody that he's from a rich family, most rich dudes are always lazy, after all their papa get money, but such is not the case with Tobi, he puts his all in every tasks,always happy and positive, always disappointed if he loses a task, embraces challenge...

That is who you should vote for, a man with many qualities, versatile and agile, full of ideas and energy.

SMS Tobi to 35052 or go to Africa magic website and vote for Tobi, it is free and you will be glad you did.

5 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MissCookie: 4:37pm On Apr 17, 2018
shimmer1:

I rarely see cee-c fans abusing fans of other housemates, but it's you fans of other housemates that come unto us first.

How will you ever see your goons slut shaming and abusing other housemates when CeeC's over sized lashes have blinded your eyes?
I look forward to the day you will say something reasonable. I wish my eyes stuck to skipping your erratic epistles as I always did.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 4:38pm On Apr 17, 2018
The reason why Cee-C is so hated is because some Nigerians are still full of vile thoughts. They keep projecting their hatred nature on her so they will feel better.
They see are as a threat because they can't have what she has.
They feel frightened because they cannot step in her shoes for one minute.
They are disturbed because they don't understand where the love for Cee-c is coming from.

Love trumps all, love is above all.

Stop hating on her and see the light. Vote and hype your favourite and don't allow your opening sentence be a hate speech about cee-c.

Don't make a fool of yourself in here because no matter what, shimmer has marked your names and she's coming for you smiley smiley smiley

Vote for Cee-C to 32052

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Geezeem: 4:40pm On Apr 17, 2018
Favolly:
See, we have to find a way to do a thorough mental evaluation for every Nigerian with a PVC come next year o. Too many imbalanced people are roaming the streets wearing make-up and suits.

Em....Biko ...going forward

Anybody who wants a reset for their cable/bbn channel

Must show an evidence of voting for miracle as an exchange for assistance

Whether or not they are watching/following the show

From now till voting closing time tongue

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Agbgift(f): 4:42pm On Apr 17, 2018
Threebear:

Bless your heart.
Rico was very misunderstood.

He was too perfect to be true so most people called him fake but I see him excelling so much outside the house.
Hope you have downloaded his latest hit song ,it is now on repeat in my device.
Amen.
well he played the gentleman card which Nigerians did not buy. I have downloaded it already.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (3292) (3293) (3294) (3295) (3296) (3297) (3298) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.