Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,171 members, 7,950,049 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 07:16 AM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (3312) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (4019410 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3309) (3310) (3311) (3312) (3313) (3314) (3315) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by RedDistrict: 11:04pm On Apr 17, 2018
Oyindidi:
I like Miraclekiss
Sure Guy fa grin
Abeg donate small vote give am, thanks ma!
VOTE Miracle grin

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Oyindidi(f): 11:05pm On Apr 17, 2018
Eeghe:

To my eyes...that is him oo
Or he would have slipped
Well trained and tries to be fair
Acts older than his 23
Always composed...well adjusted cool guy

Today during their Indian movie moment, the way he spoke to his Nina warmed my heart
They have a goal of getting a laptop for her
He said it so matter of factly, and how he would introduce her to movies and etc
He legit loves her, it hurts me to see how much sometimes

I know I just gushed about him
Forgive me! cheesy
And if you can spare him some votes that would be awesome

Bless
You are right, he acts way older than his age and can hide his emotional.

7 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Oyindidi(f): 11:05pm On Apr 17, 2018
RedDistrict:

Sure Guy fa grin

Abeg donate small vote give am, thanks ma!

VOTE Miracle grin
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by BORNTOSUCKPUSSY: 11:06pm On Apr 17, 2018
I love ceec my kind of woman kiss

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Oyindidi(f): 11:06pm On Apr 17, 2018
Alex dey use gossip settle another gossip wahalagrin

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Pearl104: 11:07pm On Apr 17, 2018
I pray he doesn't get really pissed when Alex tells him why Nina is upset with Tobi, cos she definitely will.

Eeghe:
Seriously, who really does not like Miracle?
Really?
Okay

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by RedDistrict: 11:07pm On Apr 17, 2018
Munzy14:

Everything in dia is a game. Lolu came out and saw Cee-C 's loyalty na 100%. He started rooting foe her. Loyalty is the game. not necessarily what one said. team Cee-C and lolu force in Ceelo we have always voted as a family. never forget a back to back nominations. That drained lolu and made him a sacrificial lamb.
VOTE Cee-C to 32052.

You are still voting for a person that looks at your Lolu and only see's pity.

No shaking baba grin

KING Cee-C to 32052

VOTE Miracle to 32052

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by sukhothai: 11:07pm On Apr 17, 2018
BORNTOSUCKPUSSY:

16 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ifyalways(f): 11:09pm On Apr 17, 2018
Miracle is everything. Dude is just in his own league in that house.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by stephleena(f): 11:11pm On Apr 17, 2018
Ujay01:

I legit feel like knocking her on the head from my screen
hahahaha, had it been beating dey pass thru t.v, Cece head for don break since..
Alex for don collect resounding knock.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Munzy14(m): 11:11pm On Apr 17, 2018
oshe11:
Did Lolu ever come out for eviction and Ceec didnt simultaneously?

Or the vote was when they were STRATEGIC PARTNERS?
l started voting Ceelo. They were victims of their misunderstanding circumstances primed by some housemates. Then switched to Cee-C when tobi swapped them to save bamco. It was best pity voting ever. and from dia it has been like that till coming Sunday.
My case is a guy should know, no be every gal go tolerate your shortcoming. No mata how rich, handsome and built u think u are. And if things no work out, no go behind her the slice her ego/dignity. Because she refused ur moves due to lack of commitment.
That's all. So am rooting Cee-C out of pity. until I saw the good side of her. which is trust and loyalty.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Oyindidi(f): 11:12pm On Apr 17, 2018
RedDistrict:

No shaking baba grin

KING Cee-C to 32052

VOTE Miracle to 32052
wrong way to campaign
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by stephleena(f): 11:13pm On Apr 17, 2018
Giel:

grin grin grin
hahahah, true talk..
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 11:13pm On Apr 17, 2018
Nina going to sleep peacefully kiss kiss

I'm happy now kiss
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by OldBeer: 11:13pm On Apr 17, 2018
BORNTOSUCKPUSSY:
With this kin name I dey fear for Ceec o! grin grin grin
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Reussite: 11:13pm On Apr 17, 2018
If Miracle gets to find out the reason why Nina is unhappy with Tobi it would def spring a quarrel between them & I'm guessing Alex would reveal it.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Munzy14(m): 11:14pm On Apr 17, 2018
RedDistrict:

No shaking baba grin

KING Cee-C to 32052

VOTE Miracle to 32052
So a lolu fan should vote his nomination customer from day1. hahahahahaha u deh make me laugh baba.
any way it's still VOTE Cee-C to 32052.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 11:14pm On Apr 17, 2018
sukhothai:
CeeC - when I see Lolu, I see pity becos I know the things he said abt me but whr is he now? He's outta d house ...

Chai...

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 11:15pm On Apr 17, 2018
Pearl104:
I pray he doesn't get really pissed when Alex tells him why Nina is upset with Tobi, cos she definitely will.

I am already on his side on that
She had no right
Sure she is regretting her impulsiveness now

I pray Alex keeps to the girl code
(Not holding my breath on that, but people sometimes surprise mily)

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Reussite: 11:16pm On Apr 17, 2018
Giel:
Nina going to sleep peacefully kiss kiss

I'm happy now kiss
I'm afraid the issue might regenerate tomorrow because Tobi would want to find out why she was unhappy with him & then drama would follow.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by oshe11: 11:16pm On Apr 17, 2018
Reussite:
If Miracle gets to find out the reason why Nina is unhappy with Tobi it would def spring a quarrel between them & I'm guessing Alex would reveal it.
It better be after 9pm on Friday

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 11:17pm On Apr 17, 2018
Reussite:

What's the reason please? I missed it.
Reussite:

I'm afraid the issue might regenerate tomorrow because Tobi would want to find out why she was unhappy with him & then drama would follow.

What's the reason? Would like to know, but at least for this night. Peace for Nina.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Frank65(m): 11:17pm On Apr 17, 2018
Ibk03:

Vote all you can, the best Nina can get would be 4th.. grin
Mcgalaxy seems to have exhausted his voting funds..

Because of less than 20 votes you gave Nina you are bragging...
I have used all my SMS votes on one sim..
Depends on ginger the next sim would go down.
Keep bragging on poverty

Well, hope you know that Cee-C will be 'Tbossrised' on sunday grin

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 11:18pm On Apr 17, 2018
Reussite:

What's the reason?
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 11:18pm On Apr 17, 2018
For the last time (hopefully cheesy)
What is See Gobe compared to Double Wahala!!?
cool
Thank you Biggie
My only ish- overly young group (should be a wider range.)
- and being robbed of 6 days angry
It is a 91 day show!!!

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Adexchelsea19(m): 11:20pm On Apr 17, 2018
cee cee: when I see lolu I see pity..... hahahahahaha....and this people won kill themselves for liar queen

10 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ireneony(f): 11:20pm On Apr 17, 2018
I have come to realise that the people that hate ceec are miracle and tobi fans.
They feel threatened that ceec might win bbn because they will divide their vote.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by oshe11: 11:20pm On Apr 17, 2018
Munzy14:

l started voting Ceelo. They were victims of their misunderstanding circumstances primed by some housemates. Then switched to Cee-C when tobi swapped them to save bamco. It was best pity voting ever. and from dia it has been like that till coming Sunday.
My case is a guy should know, no be every gal go tolerate your shortcoming. No mata how rich, handsome and built u think u are. And if things no work out, no go behind her the slice her ego/dignity. Because she refused ur moves due to lack of commitment.
That's all. So am rooting Cee-C out of pity. until I saw the good side of her. which is trust and loyalty.
Yeah.....

She trusts too much that she had to nominate BamTeddy
Was so loyal to Lolu she pities him n thinks he is sly.

You were making alil sense until the bolded.

9 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 11:21pm On Apr 17, 2018
Munzy14:

chai i can't believe u want to deny Cee-C upto three sms votes. Leave miracle. E-money is with them.
Owerri Big boys are splashing it for him.
Keep voting Cee-C. she only got us and God.

I guess you don't know that saying about words and bonds?
SMH
Good luck
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 11:22pm On Apr 17, 2018
See the way Alex fans labelled cee-c bad,forgetting Alex lied to Nina that she cried with her when she was crying during the issue between Nina and miracle. Alex also lied that she talks about all the whole house mates on norms not gossip about cee-c. This same Alex told biggie she is used to insulting people and many times her words are twisted at see,this same Alex gossiped with tobi about miracle and Nina. This same Alex at midnight said cee-c is bad to the extent that it is her dad's worker that talked to her, that she doesn't have people....... Well Alex will watch the clip where tobi said she has body odour and Miracle and Nina will watch how Alex gossip about them.... #fact,cee-c tells you straight to your face,take it or leave it.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by stephleena(f): 11:22pm On Apr 17, 2018
hahahaha, CeCe dey read Bible inside bathroom?

(1) (2) (3) ... (3309) (3310) (3311) (3312) (3313) (3314) (3315) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.