Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,776 members, 7,889,498 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 01:48 PM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (3391) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3953669 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3388) (3389) (3390) (3391) (3392) (3393) (3394) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by livelymatilda: 3:28pm On Apr 19, 2018
YumMinaYum:

Na me help you make the list before? Afofungbemu undecided
ASK YOUR HEAD.... ONIRANU ANTY ADUGBO

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by YumMinaYum(f): 3:29pm On Apr 19, 2018
eosigwe:
bia nne, you dey watch bigbrother atall sef cos everyrime u dey ask for updates. You sure say u go recognize Nina if you see her. Just saying o. No be quarel

Dim oma, I've a job and I live with my grandma. You don't expect me to drag remote with her, do you? undecided
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 3:31pm On Apr 19, 2018
I haven't seen Dominique's post on a while. Why do I have the feeling that she is currently in detention. Oga Seun please forgive her.

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 3:31pm On Apr 19, 2018
YumMinaYum:
World people!!! Please is Nina done eating?

Yes
I reported it
Miracle and then Nina
Alex next to finish
Then CeeC

Only Tobi to sit out the next round

Alex met with Nina to finish her, did not succeed
I am glad Nina washed every pot but hers
Mxm!

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Zozo06: 3:31pm On Apr 19, 2018
Alex and Ceec finds an apron each.
Tobi still searching

Alex has finished eating
She goes to meet nina who is lying besides miracle on the couch in the lounge
Tells nina she lied, that nina said she couldn't finish two noodles, but because she found an apron she cooked two.. She wouldn't have had a problem if nina had made one,but nina made two after lying that she couldn't finish two.

Nina said she doesn't understand why Alex is angry, that as long as biggie didn't give them the number of noodles to cook, she can cook any amount she likes.
Alex says nina lied and she walks out.

Ceec finishes eating her noodles.

Buzzer goes off.

Tobi says he's hungry he wants to cook his own noodles, he goes to the kitchen and complains about the dirty pots, tells miracle and nina to come wash their pots. Miracle said he already washed his.

Ceec is complaining that the kitchen is dirty.
Tobi asks Alex to go wash her pot, Alex says when he finish shouting she will wash it, tobi says he's not shouting.

Alex goes upstairs.
Ceec complains about someone pouring noodles in the sink, tells the person to come clear it.

Tobi goes upstairs, tells Alex she's always the one complaining but now she didn't wash her pots, Alex says it's plate she says she doesn't like washing.

They both come downstairs. Nina has washed her plate and pots.
Ceec is cleaning the kitchen

Alex goes to the sink and says it wasn't her pot nina washed, tobi tells her to wash her pot.. She asks tobi if he's okay
Tobi is cooking his noodles.

6 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by nazablossom(f): 3:31pm On Apr 19, 2018
Debbs49:

Have been trying to vote for him with mtn line but is not going through n have been on it since morning.
Please put me through on what to do
I was using mtn before but their protocol it too much, I now switched to 9mobile. When you sent VOTE Miracle to 32052, you get a request if you want to subscribe for vibe or something, you click on accept. But if it's still giving problems, dial *447*8#,and it would be rectified. Please others using mtn should help out oo
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by livelymatilda: 3:32pm On Apr 19, 2018
eosigwe:
bia nne, you dey watch bigbrother atall sef cos everyrime u dey ask for updates. You sure say u go recognize Nina if you see her. Just saying o. No be quarel
SHE DEY PEEP THROUGH HER NEIGHBOUR'S WINDOW AT NIGHT..... NA 10MB FREE MEG SHE WANT USE WATCH BIG BROTHER?
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by badinfluence: 3:32pm On Apr 19, 2018
Lemme give my own biased updates grin
So nina was scared of losing, she refused to accept the general agreement of two noodles.. But when she found her apron and noticed others were still searching, she now accepted to cook two.
Alex called her out on the dirty tactics and they had a silly argument..
Btw, expect to see them laughing together later on, because friends fight and make up. Yumminayum I hope i have been of service.. grin

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by YumMinaYum(f): 3:32pm On Apr 19, 2018
livelymatilda:

ASK YOUR HEAD.... ONIRANU ANTY ADUGBO

Help me ask it na... Oloshi booda gbewudani. undecided

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 3:32pm On Apr 19, 2018
Big brother what happens next na undecided

I'm getting bored.

Ceec cleaning the counter.
Alex and Nina has washed their pots
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 3:33pm On Apr 19, 2018
badinfluence:
So nina was scared of losing, she refused to accept the general agreement of two noodles.. But when she found her apron and noticed others were still searching, she now accepted to cook two.
Btw, expect to see them laughing together later on, because friends fight and make up. Yumminayum I hope i have been of service.. grin

You and zozo were right
I didn't understand the fuss about number cooked
Now I get why she acted up about the number
(I see Alex's point now)
But still, she is a bully to Nina
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by badinfluence: 3:34pm On Apr 19, 2018
Eeghe:

You and zozo were right
I didn't
(I see Alex's point now)
We all have friends who 'bully' us.. But nevertheless, they still remain friends..

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 3:36pm On Apr 19, 2018
badinfluence:

We all have friends who 'bully' us.. But nevertheless, they still remain friends..

That friend who did not remember you in the DR for the win at all
That friend who badmouths you to everyone
That friend who bullies you and laughs at your imperfections
That friend who envies you cos you have a boyfriend
What a friend
Who needs enemies then?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 3:36pm On Apr 19, 2018
tobi trending since yesterday. Same as cee c .

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 3:37pm On Apr 19, 2018
Nina: CeeC have you eaten your noodles?
Tobi:Yes

LMAO, tobi too love this girl.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by YumMinaYum(f): 3:37pm On Apr 19, 2018
Eeghe:

Yes
I reported it
Miracle and then Nina
Alex next to finish
Then CeeC

Only Tobi to sit out the next round

Alex met with Nina to finish her, did not succeed
I am glad Nina washed every pot but hers
Mxm!

Eeyahhh, sorry oooo sis.Tobi.

Lol. This Alex sef, she didn't finish Cecilia yesterday, it's Nina she wants to do her rubbish with. She should continue ooo with her green head.

Thanks Maami! kiss

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by badinfluence: 3:43pm On Apr 19, 2018
Eeghe:

That friend who did not remember you in the DR for the win at all
That friend who badmouths you to everyone
That friend who bullies you and laughs at your imperfections
That friend who envies you cos you have a boyfriend
What a friend
Who needs enemies then?
I don't know what you are talking about.. You clearly don't like alex, but you do not have to be spiteful towards her friendship with nina.. All these are 'truths' drawn from your general dislike of alex..

5 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 3:43pm On Apr 19, 2018
Debbs49:

Have been trying to vote for him with mtn line but is not going through n have been on it since morning.
Please put me through on what to do

When you send
VOTE Miracle to 32052
(MTN)

You will get a prompt- vibes is requesting etc
Press 1 to accept and 2 to reject
You press 1 and send
They will thank you for confirmation
And later send a "thanks ...keep decoder locked to dstv bla bla bla"
Done

Meanwhile don't wait for the last message
Once you get thanks for confirmation after pressing 1, you are good to send more texts- the final thanks messages can come even tomorrow
Cheers
(I do not know how to use less words sad)

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 3:44pm On Apr 19, 2018
grin

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Balitah(f): 3:45pm On Apr 19, 2018
guardsman:

Just press 1. Accept & that's it. U'll later be sent a message like this:

Thanks dear and thanks everyone

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 3:45pm On Apr 19, 2018
badinfluence:

I don't know what you are talking about.. You clearly don't like alex, but you do not have to be spiteful towards her friendship with nina.. All these are 'truths' drawn from your general dislike of alex..

However I know what I am talking about
Very well
undecided
Sadly
That is Alex with regards to Nina
You don't have to agree
Just make your own observations
Simple, and bye

And yes, I do not like Alex, at all
Thanks for noticing
I will try and read you to know who you dislike too

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by YumMinaYum(f): 3:46pm On Apr 19, 2018
badinfluence:

Whatever baby! She should keep her friendship.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 3:46pm On Apr 19, 2018
Lol, tobi goes to sit outside so it doesn't seem as if he is the only one that didn't sit there grin
Alex laughs.

Biggie embarassed embarassed say something na
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by livelymatilda: 3:47pm On Apr 19, 2018
YumMinaYum:

Help me ask it na... Oloshi booda gbewudani. undecided
ANTY OLOBO TOWN COUNCIL, LETS SUSPEND THIS TILL SATURDAY.. PLEASE BE PATIENT.. OMA KAN YIN.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 3:49pm On Apr 19, 2018
YumMinaYum:

Dim oma, I've a job and I live with my grandma. You don't expect me to drag remote with her, do you? undecided
yes I don't. Lols. Ngwanu na, nothing do you. Remind me to host you to my party when miracle finally wins. Chukwugozie gi

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 3:50pm On Apr 19, 2018
Eeghe:

You and zozo were right
I didn't understand the fuss about number cooked
(I see Alex's point now)
How did Alex bully her?

The general agreement was to cook two packets. Nina scared of losing if she doesn't find her apron on time says she'll cook one, after all biggie didn't specify, knowing fully well that they had agreed to cook two.

When she later found her apron on time, she went ahead to cook two which was the agreement, at least she knew she has enough time. That, Madam is a case of been cunning and trying to be clever. I know its a game, but Nina tried to play dirty.

The truth is always helpful. Alex's anger was fully justified

11 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 3:52pm On Apr 19, 2018
So Alex and tobi relocated to the pink bedroom? Seems no one sleeps in the hoh bedroom anymore.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 3:53pm On Apr 19, 2018
livelymatilda:

SHE DEY PEEP THROUGH HER NEIGHBOUR'S WINDOW AT NIGHT..... NA 10MB FREE MEG SHE WANT USE WATCH BIG BROTHER?
not funny

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by badinfluence: 3:53pm On Apr 19, 2018
YumMinaYum:

Whatever baby! She should keep her friendship.
The way most of you treat nina like a baby tho.. I hope it's not 'pity' like you guys have for her..
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 3:53pm On Apr 19, 2018
7Alexander:

How did Alex bully her?

The general agreement was to cook two packets. Nina scared of losing if she doesn't find her apron on time says she'll cook one, after all biggie didn't specify, knowing fully well that they had agreed to cook two.

When she later found her apron on time, she went ahead to cook two which was the agreement, at least she knew she has enough time. That, Madam is a case of been cunning and trying to be clever. I know its a game, but Nina tried to play dirty.

The truth is always helpful. Alex's anger was fully justified

After that post saying I see Alex's point you asked me again?
shocked
I see the point as per Nina was cunning and Alex right to be angry (I missed the heart of the matter)
Then I said "but generally Alex bullies her"
I meant that

Sorry
You are different from badinfluence
I thought he asked me again
I am becoming paranoid
I think it's the thought of the show ending
cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by livelymatilda: 3:54pm On Apr 19, 2018
Giel:
tobi trending since yesterday. Same as cee c .
EYAH....NINA ONLY TREND WHENEVER SHE HAVE SEX ..

(1) (2) (3) ... (3388) (3389) (3390) (3391) (3392) (3393) (3394) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.