Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,175,627 members, 7,895,464 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 July 2024 at 11:10 AM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (349) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3962974 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (346) (347) (348) (349) (350) (351) (352) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 2:17pm On Feb 05, 2018
Never seen ceeC hang out with anyone for upto 5 mins. She just immediately starts looking for tobi. Must be such a good "friend"
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 2:18pm On Feb 05, 2018
veekid:
Housemates were not happy with the result Sha

They couldn't hide it.
They stood up immediately as if to say "oh,not again" grin

5 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by janefrancisca(f): 2:19pm On Feb 05, 2018
And he wins HOH for the second time grin grin. #Ceebi
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by hazzard: 2:19pm On Feb 05, 2018
Aswr If I be tobi.. From now till Wednesday if I never kiss or Bleep ceecee I go chase am ooo.. I cannot be wasting all my resources on someone that I'm not profiting from.. She just dey reap where she no sow... Hahahahahahaha

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by janefrancisca(f): 2:20pm On Feb 05, 2018
Blackfyre:

No such thing, she is possessed, end of!
bros leave that thing tongue
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 2:21pm On Feb 05, 2018
janefrancisca:
bros leave that thing tongue

Issorite.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 2:21pm On Feb 05, 2018
janefrancisca:
The bottom line is 80% of women will always wanna flirt and have a fling with guys like teddy a and on the other hand marry guys like tobi. Guys like tobi are good guys and deserves better, cee c is just an alpha female who doesn't appreciate what she has.
Meanwhile, wots up with miracle and nina, he is bin on his own for a while...just dey corner dey beg cee c fried meat grin.

Isn't an Alpha female supposed to be independent? Or are you being ironic? Or you don't understand what Alpha mean? Every Alpha stands out in a crowd. Ceec cannot exist without Tobi. Refer to Khloe for the defination of an Alpha female, even though she's lean&lanky her presence is always felt.

12 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by veekid(m): 2:21pm On Feb 05, 2018
Akthedream112:

WHICH OJORO?..... STOP SAYING WHAT YOU DONT KNOW.. THEY COULD ALL SEE NA, JUST THAT IT LOOKS FARTHER THAN NORMAL..
stop watching with sentiments, you and I have nothing to gain from the 45m given to the winner ..... It's obvious Tobi could see clearly and also Teddy was having issues with his binoculars given to him, the Ninjas were aware too

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by veekid(m): 2:22pm On Feb 05, 2018
Cee-c just asked Tobi how he did it
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 2:22pm On Feb 05, 2018
hazzard:
Cecee dey even celebrate pass the person wey win am.. Smh.. Wasn't a fair game.. But guess it's what it is angry cry
HOW WAS IT NOT A FAIR GAME? MUST YOU LIES TO GET CHEAP LIKES?

LEARN TO ASK IF YOU DOBT KNOW... OK?

I GUESS YOU ARE PAINED THAT TOBI WIN IT AGAIN... LOL

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by veekid(m): 2:24pm On Feb 05, 2018
Another 7 days of Tobi Cee-c mumu attitude

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 77up(m): 2:24pm On Feb 05, 2018
I swear am not happy with dis game result undecided

I just want dat fatass witch leave anyway!

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by veekid(m): 2:24pm On Feb 05, 2018
Akthedream112:

HOW WAS IT NOT A FAIR GAME? MUST YOU LIES TO GET CHEAP LIKES?

LEARN TO ASK IF YOU DOBT KNOW... OK?

I GUESS YOU ARE PAINED THAT TOBI WIN IT AGAIN... LOL
your comments are so annoying

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 2:24pm On Feb 05, 2018
She obviously doesn't know what an alpha means
Unfortunately for him, no eviction this week, so its pretty much useless.
Penisinpenisout:

Isn't an Alpha female supposed to be independent? Or are you being ironic? Or you don't understand what Alpha mean? Every Alpha stands out in a crowd. Ceec cannot exist with Tobi. Refer to Khloe for the defination of an Alpha female, even though she's lean&lanky her presence is always felt.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by girl4rmspace(f): 2:26pm On Feb 05, 2018
I haven't followed the show religiously due to my schedule but from the times I watched it, these were my top 4.

Ahneeka cos she's so sweet and adorable, good personality too

Angel : he's smart and can get into good intellectual conversations

Khloe : she brings drama and who dsnt love drama? She's also smarter than she looks

Tobi : dude is cute, calm and strong

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 2:26pm On Feb 05, 2018
veekid:
stop watching with sentiments, you and I have nothing to gain from the 45m given to the winner ..... It's obvious Tobi could see clearly and also Teddy was having issues with his binoculars given to him, the Ninjas were aware too
LOL... I AM FOR EVERYBODY AND FOR NOBODY..

YOU PEOPLE PLAYED THIS CHEAP GAME LAST YEAR(EFE VS TBOSS)..
UNA WAN START AGAIN THIS YEAR..... LOL

SO FAR, IT SEEMS TOBI AND CEE-C ARE THE REAL MIRACLE OOO....

IT IS STILL EARLY TO JUDGE SHA.
WE NEUTRALS ARE ENJOYING THIS GAME OOO
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by veekid(m): 2:26pm On Feb 05, 2018
The housemates no juz like Tobi as the winner Sha ..... Alex couldn't hide it, Deeone also
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 2:27pm On Feb 05, 2018
Lol, Alex says she is angry, she says she is sure tobi could see.

Lol, tobi seems to enjoy cee c
He was grinning so much when it got to the part about him choosing who to share the bedroom.
Since he likes her that much, I can't hate cheesy

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by veekid(m): 2:27pm On Feb 05, 2018
Akthedream112:

LOL... I AM FOR EVERYBODY AND FOR NOBODY..

YOU PEOPLE PLAYED THIS CHEAP GAME LAST YEAR(EFE VS TBOSS)..
UNA WAN START AGAIN THIS YEAR..... LOL

SO FAR, IT SEEMS TOBI AND CEE-C ARE THE REAL MIRACLE OOO....

IT IS STILL EARLY TO JUDGE SHA.
WE NEUTRALS ARE ENJOYING THIS GAME OOO

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by janefrancisca(f): 2:28pm On Feb 05, 2018
All dem guys no just like Ceecee, isorite. grin grin
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by veekid(m): 2:29pm On Feb 05, 2018
Rico is a bastard walai
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 77up(m): 2:29pm On Feb 05, 2018
pls where is prof foxrain I guess he don chop ban grin

as ban they fall on derailers though sad
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Afam4eva(m): 2:29pm On Feb 05, 2018
I think Cece narrowly escaped dwarfism.

6 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 2:29pm On Feb 05, 2018
What happened to ahneeka and ifu?

Just faded into the back ground,

Especially ifu,
The craze she showed during her diary section I haven't seen it again,

Although she made things a little fun last night with her prank with angel, but her doing such things is just so few and random.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 2:29pm On Feb 05, 2018
veekid:
your comments are so annoying
GUY RELAX OOO.... HE BE LIKE SAY GRACE DEY FOLLOW THIS TOBI AND CEE-C OOOO... JUST LIKE EFE... LOL

IT IS TOO EARLY SHA...
STOP HATING AND ENJOY THE GAME LIKE WE NEUTRALS..

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by sunny15: 2:30pm On Feb 05, 2018
veekid:
Rico is a bastard walai
lmao..as in ehn!
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by manneger2: 2:30pm On Feb 05, 2018
Which person manhood this guy dey describe so
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by veekid(m): 2:35pm On Feb 05, 2018
Thank God there's no eviction this Sunday

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MamBi: 2:35pm On Feb 05, 2018
Boy oh, girl oh, seems everybody's agreed that Bitto is well hung.

Rico recalling some housemates about when he say Bitto's ding dong for the first time.

He describes it as being almost the size of Leo's foot.

He says at his first peek, he thought it was the head of a new born baby.,,, grin

And Khloe also saying Lolu's size is inversely proportional to his body size...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (346) (347) (348) (349) (350) (351) (352) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.