Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,175,870 members, 7,895,772 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 July 2024 at 05:27 PM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (396) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3963885 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (393) (394) (395) (396) (397) (398) (399) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by kingxsamz(m): 12:53pm On Feb 06, 2018

I think the big brothers voice we hear in the diary section and during tasks is being edited.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 12:53pm On Feb 06, 2018
playboy99:
when nina doesn't knw anytin in her mind now he is a superstar lol
I can't stop laughing.
You guys leave me oo
The only thing she said after his lengthy talk is "make sense sha." So.clueless. oh my sweet Nina

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by COOL10(m): 12:54pm On Feb 06, 2018
XML33:

Boss I know that it's no point arguing with women on this. It's just that I tend to enjoy arguing and I find it hard to resist penning a response. I'll try to stay away from these kind of arguments with women in the future. It's really futile.
. Please do. I was once like you too and I was always trying to prove them wrong. I won't lie,I still do but not like before grin. That was when I knew that women could drag ehn even with facts facing them. Always wanting to win by all costs and very insulting too. Na so I just stay dey watch them say one thing but do otherwise. The rants are nothing but a facade to cover up their insecurities which are the hidden truths.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 12:55pm On Feb 06, 2018
How can anyone listen to this discussion and still call him dumb!
I've never seen a contestant with as much focus and ambition as this.
The entertainment industry is saturated now ,we don't have time to saturate it further with irrelevant celebrities. Imagine we invest on Miracle and his aviation dreams, your sons and daughters will still benefit from this.
What have you children benefitted from "somebody wey love somebody "
Please let's reason correctly!

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 12:55pm On Feb 06, 2018
oshe11:
Miracle don dey lie for camera ooooo

He even said "I hope with these few points of mine, I hav bn able to convince U and not CONVUSE YOU"grin

DUDE FORMING INTELLECT ONTOP NINA HEADgrin
He corrcetd himself please. Don't mis- inform please.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 12:56pm On Feb 06, 2018
Princess is screaming,
Gosh,
I wish someone can tell her that they hear her clearly and she doesn't need to shout.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by oshe11: 12:56pm On Feb 06, 2018
bigmom:
Miracle didn't go to university
He didnt

No wonder
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by theDEVILisHERE: 12:56pm On Feb 06, 2018
Threebear:
As in, I'm so impressed! This is the future of Nigeria, he's too wise.

NIGERIA HAS NO FUTURE

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MamBi: 12:57pm On Feb 06, 2018
Eeghe:

No peace (in Luclay's voice) here
I find a post I like...then I cannot quote because of the fightfightness
cheesy

This place is different from our place

grin grin grin
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Papiikush: 12:57pm On Feb 06, 2018
Despite the face that some certain ladies in here feel TeddyA is a dictator, they (BamTeddy) are still the preferred choice!

8k votes and guess who is leading?

Big brother Nigeria is not about the amounts of sentimental posts you have on nairaland

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 12:57pm On Feb 06, 2018
playboy99:
80percent youth would give you that punch line only nina can fall for that
Why is he the first person in a house filled with youths talking about that ?
Do they all fall into your imaginative 20 percent?
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by oshe11: 12:57pm On Feb 06, 2018
cnnelo:
He corrcetd himself please. Don't mis- inform please.
Tah!!!
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by arcike(m): 12:58pm On Feb 06, 2018
Lhimeet:
The way this thread is being derailed is alarming...Where are the Mods when you need them to kick some badass out...Sighs! cry

y should dey?... don't u knw its all part of d entertainment??
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by oshe11: 12:59pm On Feb 06, 2018
Biggie shud allow NINA to speak Ibo na, sinx she even finds it hard to use pidgin

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by playboy99(m): 12:59pm On Feb 06, 2018
Threebear:
How can anyone listen to this discussion and still call him dumb!
I've never seen a contestant with as much focus and ambition as this.
The entertainment industry is saturated now ,we don't have time to saturate it further with irrelevant celebrities. Imagine we invest on Miracle and his aviation dreams, your sons and daughters will still benefit from this.
What have you children benefitted from "somebody wey love somebody "
Please let's reason correctly!
he was giving punchlines guys gives ladies when dey want to press her mumu button.just tell a lady a nice future plan and she would see you as a good n responsible person.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by styrese: 12:59pm On Feb 06, 2018
oshe11:
Miracle don dey lie for camera ooooo

He even said "I hope with these few points of mine, I hav bn able to convince U and not CONVUSE YOU"grin

DUDE FORMING INTELLECT ONTOP NINA HEADgrin
ur onpoint, he can only shine in her presence, cos she is obviously dumb
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 1:00pm On Feb 06, 2018
Papiikush:
Despite the face that some certain ladies in here feel TeddyA is a dictator, they are still the preferred choice!

Big brother Nigeria is not about the amounts of sentimental posts you have on nairaland
In your twitter account with 100 followers grin
We will know for sure after the first vote.
You shouldn't have opened the page if you knew you couldn't be objective, you could have left it for a non biased admin, now you're soiling the reputation of this thread.
I'm so disappointed!

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Lhimeet(m): 1:00pm On Feb 06, 2018
Its actually takes a dumb person to see the **sense** his fellow *dumbite* is saying to another extremely dumb partner ...God is wonderful grin

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by playboy99(m): 1:01pm On Feb 06, 2018
Papiikush:
Despite the face that some certain ladies in here feel TeddyA is a dictator, they (BamTeddy) are still the preferred choice!

best combo in the house for me they understand each other perfectly even when they have diff personality.just perfecto

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by makydebbie(f): 1:01pm On Feb 06, 2018
Gungnir:

Why should she vex since she said she wasnt the girl in question? If she was then my offer stands!

To those who seek God:
If you want to see God, be for him, your opinion of Him should matter more to you than the perception of others to you. Because at the end of the day, those friends you rely on and you refer to them as your best buddies, may be the souls God abhors entirely. And like my God often says, what business does light have with darkness? if i name you a child of light, why should you be friends with a child of darkness?

You're a sicko!

You need to stop this stupid sanctimonious attitude here. You come to bbn thread to preach but you're very active in the ashawo beer parlor threads. Do you preach there? You're a different person there.

My dad is a pastor.
My brother is a pastor.
My elder sis is a minster.

I don't know what you want to tell me that I've not heard before. undecided
But your mentality is twisted!! You feel believers shouldn't mix with unbelievers. So how do we convert them? In the Bible, when everyone condemned the harlot, didn't Jesus accommodate her?

You should stop this overly sanctimonious attitude of yours. You think the way you'll make heaven or even bring more souls for Christ is by condemning others and feeling you've automatic ticket to heaven. You're really sick. How else do we get unbelievers if not by being their friends and telling them about Christ?
Be there shouting child of darkness everywhere, who are you to judge?

Btw, your mates are doing morning cry and carrying flyers everywhere. What are you doing 24/7 on nairaland? undecided

Go and get your megaphone and preach the gospel bruh.

7 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 1:02pm On Feb 06, 2018
playboy99:
he was giving punchlines guys gives ladies when dey want to press her mumu button.just tell a lady a nice future plan and she would see you as a good n responsible person.
Don't mention me ever again!

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Lhimeet(m): 1:04pm On Feb 06, 2018
arcike:

y should dey?... don't u knw its all part of d entertainment??
Read your post again ...So topic,matters that doesn't concerns BBN is also entertainment? They are deviating from the topic of this particular thread joorh...Keep it simple & interesting...Not all this long irrelevant epistles flying from all corners... undecided
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by makydebbie(f): 1:04pm On Feb 06, 2018
Gungnir:

Smh... when that day comes, I hope you all remember these posts on nairaland and have the decency to say "he wasnt mad after all". And that day will come before this year is over!

Shut up, even Jesus doesn't know when He's coming. Who are you? God's personal assistant or secretary?

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by COOL10(m): 1:05pm On Feb 06, 2018
kingxsamz:
miracle is making so much sense..
. What exactly is he saying?

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by oshe11: 1:06pm On Feb 06, 2018
styrese:
ur onpoint, he can only shine in her presence, cos she is obviously dumb
Honestly NINA supose dey JSS3

She dey disgrace IMSU walahi

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Lhimeet(m): 1:07pm On Feb 06, 2018
makydebbie:

Shut up, even Jesus doesn't know when He's coming. Who are you? God's personal assistant or secretary?
You shouldn't be replying that guy .. He his obviously sick,probably typing from yaba left grin

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by playboy99(m): 1:07pm On Feb 06, 2018
Threebear:

Don't mention me ever again!
it a convo u make your point I make mine it cool we dnt need d bad blood.for it fun n u learn.dont be offended though.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by arcike(m): 1:07pm On Feb 06, 2018
Lhimeet:

Read your post again ...So topic,matters that doesn't concerns BBN is also entertainment? They are deviating from the topic of this particular thread joorh...Keep it simple & interesting...Not all this long irrelevant epistles flying from all corners... undecided

wen u are at work, do u only discuss work related tinz??...
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Papiikush: 1:10pm On Feb 06, 2018
playboy99:
best combo in the house for me they understand each other perfectly even when they have diff personality.just perfecto
True...that's what people don't seem to understand.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by COOL10(m): 1:11pm On Feb 06, 2018
makydebbie:

You're a sicko!

You need to stop this stupid sanctimonious attitude here. You come to bbn thread to preach but you're very active in the ashawo beer parlor threads. Do you preach there? You're a different person there.

My dad is a pastor.
My brother is a pastor.
My elder sis is a minster.

I don't know what you want to tell me that I've not heard before. undecided
But your mentality is twisted!! You feel believers shouldn't mix with unbelievers. So how do we convert them? In the Bible, when everyone condemned the harlot, didn't Jesus accommodate her?

You should stop this overly sanctimonious attitude of yours. You think the way you'll make heaven or even bring more souls for Christ is by condemning others and feeling you've automatic ticket to heaven. You're really sick. How else do we get unbelievers if not by being their friends and telling them about Christ?
Be there shouting child of darkness everywhere, who are you to judge?

Btw, your mates are doing morning cry and carrying flyers everywhere. What are you doing 24/7 on nairaland? undecided

Go and get your megaphone and preach the gospel bruh.
. Lmfao,this is his own Morning cry. Chief evangelist of Nairaland. Couldn't have said it better. Come and chop kiss � kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Lhimeet(m): 1:11pm On Feb 06, 2018
arcike:

wen u are at work, do u only discuss work related tinz??...
Oh,you will probably leave your work & do what's not related to your work? Sack letter is looming for you...You're not getting my point Bro...I leave you alone to understand it!Read & read again cheesy
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by makydebbie(f): 1:13pm On Feb 06, 2018
Lhimeet:

You shouldn't be replying that guy .. He his obviously sick,probably typing from yaba left grin
Honestly I won't reply him again, he needs help, serious help.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (393) (394) (395) (396) (397) (398) (399) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 21 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.