Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,175,548 members, 7,895,238 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 July 2024 at 05:11 AM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (412) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3962371 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (409) (410) (411) (412) (413) (414) (415) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Munzy14(m): 8:08pm On Feb 06, 2018
MILEVSKY:

This fake eviction will give them Hypertension ooo.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Theakthedream: 8:23pm On Feb 06, 2018
janefrancisca:
She is got a nice shape grin...tempt ke, we are only appreciating God's work ni.
SO AS A LADY, YOU SEF NOTICE THE WORK OR GOD ON HER?.. NICE ONE.

I THINK YOU GOT A VERY BRIGHT EYES.. DO YOU EAT A LOT OF CARROTS?.. LOL

ENJOY
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Lhimeet(m): 8:25pm On Feb 06, 2018
Threebear:
Miracle / Tobi / bam bam / ricco.
(summary diary session)

Bam bam :
She says she's excited about the task since it is her area of expertise. That she's an actress (bingo) that she's been on stage and a couple of movies.
She says she loves her partnership with teddy and they are obviously a threat judging by the swap by the HOH.

Miracle :
He says there are issues with the housemates, that he's tried suggesting to Tobi that they should cook in pairs which was apparently rebuffed.
He says he trusts Nina, that trust is the most important thing, that every other thing can be worked on.
He says they've not been doing well but he's hoping for improvement in the coming weeks.

Tobi :
Says he's learning about cece ( seriously!)
He's making his analysis by observing and also gauging the opinion of other housemates
He said he knows they'll be a target, so he's hoping their fans out there will be able to save them.

Ricco(damn he talks)
He said ahneeka brought him out from the darkness trying to engulf him.
He says a week ago he would have probably swapped ahneeka but today she's irreplaceable to him. That she's smart, intelligent and guided him when they both made the decision on whom to nominate.
He says he's an actor (anyone seen his movie) and hoping to use his experience here to boost his career as well as working well with some of the housemates in future.
He also said he didn't know anyone would pick him and when ahneeka did, it took him by surprise ( wasn't he the last that was picked) and now they make a pretty good pair.
Ricco featured in Tinsel

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MILEVSKY: 8:25pm On Feb 06, 2018
Theakthedream:

OH... IF THAT IS WHAT YOU REALLY MEANT BY FALL...

HMMM... I ONLY VOTE AND HELP HOUSE IF THE HATE IS TOO MUCH FOR NO REAL REASON..

I VOTE SOME OTHER HOUSEMATES LAST YEAR APART FROM DEBBIE-RISE... ONCE YOU SEEK FOR SUPPORT, I WILL HELP IF I CAN..

THAT IS WHY I AM FOR EVERYBODY AND FOR NOBODY..

just make sure we dont catch you supporting or campaigning for any of the housemates. make sure you live up to your whole 'mr for everybody and for nobody' name.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by COOL10(m): 8:26pm On Feb 06, 2018
Giel:
Khloe's session

She feels good and she is trying to get over the fact that they were nominated, she says it's been a good day,
She says its a dramatic house.
Biggie asks her why,
She says she eats once a day. And therefore she won't eat like a slave but eat like a king since she eats once a day,
She says ifu was in the middle, getting information from one side and saying another thing to another side.

On her pairings, she was mad at kbrule for jumping.
She says she diluted his alcohol before giving him when it was brought yesterday, because she told him that he will only drink alcohol if she gives it to him, she says they understand each other now,

She says she would switch with Leo, because Leo understands her even by looking at her. She says k brulé is a good person but she feels Leo will be better for her. For her advantage Leo will be better.

How does she think her interaction with Leo affects kbrule,
she says k brulé is annoyed with her, and she says k brulé is jealous, but she tries to let him know that it doesn't affect them,

She says she doesn't feel good and comfortable about the script because it is very emotional for her, and she says she wants to work for the production team because it will help her control her emotions

Her idea on the task,
She guess his task is to get attached to 2 girls and cause commotion, she says the task was to annoy 2 people,
She feels that it may be the one concerning 2 girls because she saw Lolu telling Alex to come closer when she knows he won't do that before.

She says everyone's true colour is coming out, because someone who has been cooking for a long time without complaining has now started complaining.

Session over.
. K Brule,jealous? Who does she see herself as?.....Beyoncé?

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Theakthedream: 8:26pm On Feb 06, 2018
OH ANGEL, YOU ARE INDEED NOT A ONE SINGLET GUY... YOUR HATES HAVE BEEN PUT TO SHAME..

RIDE ON ANGEL, A ONE SINGLET GUY TODAY WILL SURELY OWN A BOUTIQUE TOMORROW. LOL
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by janefrancisca(f): 8:26pm On Feb 06, 2018
Theakthedream:

SO AS A LADY, YOU SEF NOTICE THE WORK OR GOD ON HER?.. NICE ONE.

I THINK YOU GOT A VERY BRIGHT EYES.. DO YOU EAT A LOT OF CARROTS?.. LOL

ENJOY
grin grin...bros it is a photo app something o, that is not the color of my eyes grin
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 77up(m): 8:28pm On Feb 06, 2018
Theakthedream:

WHAT IS THIS ONE TALKING ABOUT?
this one is talking about your hypocrite of bein for nobody kiss

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by bujebudanu1(m): 8:28pm On Feb 06, 2018
Theakthedream:
OH ANGEL, YOU ARE INDEED NOT A ONE SINGLET GUY... YOUR HATES HAVE BEEN PUT TO SHAME..

RIDE ON ANGEL, A ONE SINGLET GUY TODAY WILL SURELY OWN A BOUTIQUE TOMORROW. LOL

Preach on pastor cheesy
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Iwillnotjump: 8:31pm On Feb 06, 2018
Poor lolu probably doesn't know every nominee is coming for his head.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Theakthedream: 8:32pm On Feb 06, 2018
MILEVSKY:

LOL. I HAVE NEVER CAMPAIGNED FOR ANY HOUSEMATES... NOT LAST SEASON, NOT THIS SEASON...BUT IF YOU WANT ME TO VOTE YOUR CHOICE, I CAN IF POSSIBLE AND WILL SHOW YOU PROOF.

I AM FOR EVERYBODY AND FOR NOBODY.. PEACE
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by teamsynergy: 8:33pm On Feb 06, 2018
Iwillnotjump:
Poor lolu probably doesn't know every nominee is coming for his head.

if the task was given to bitto , it wud av been better...but lolu ehn..
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Theakthedream: 8:34pm On Feb 06, 2018
COOL10:
KBRUL IS OBVIOUSLY JEALOUS... KISS THE TRUTH
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Iwillnotjump: 8:35pm On Feb 06, 2018
teamsynergy:

if the task was given to bitto , it wud av been better...but lolu ehn..

You mean it would have been easier to get the information because bitto talks too much? Or?
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by opella(f): 8:36pm On Feb 06, 2018
He says he's an actor (anyone seen his movie) and hoping to use his experience here to boost his career as well as working well with some of the housemates in future.
He also said he didn't know anyone would pick him and when ahneeka did, it took him by surprise ( wasn't he the last that was picked) and now they make a pretty good pair. [/quote]

I actually saw him in a movie 'lucky me' yesterday. But I didn't see the name Rico swavey as the cast rather I saw patrick fa..... something can't remember the full name.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MILEVSKY: 8:37pm On Feb 06, 2018
Munzy14:

This fake eviction will give them Hypertension ooo.

aswear... i just can't wait for the whole house to scatter finish.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Favolly(f): 8:37pm On Feb 06, 2018
Dee-one is really trying hard not to be TTT this season smiley
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Theakthedream: 8:39pm On Feb 06, 2018
janefrancisca:
grin grin...bros it is a photo app something o, that is not the color of my eyes grin
I WASN'T REFERRING TO YOUR PROFILE PIC.... I AM NOT IAMJ/JUDE THAT CHECKS PEOPLE'S PICTURES UPANDAN... LOL

IT TAKES SOMEONE WITH BRIGHT EYES TO NOTICE CEE-C'S CURVES... YOU. KNOW HATERS HAVE DIRTY EYES DUE TO THIER DIRTY MIND.. LOL
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by janefrancisca(f): 8:40pm On Feb 06, 2018
COOL10:
grin grin, u no go leave khloe...meanwhile she was just giving leo eye and body contact this afternoon, but its obvious leo ain't interested. One twitter user was like"khloe dey heat period o'.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Theakthedream: 8:40pm On Feb 06, 2018
77up:
this one is talking about your hypocrite of bein for nobody kiss
OH OK.. THAT MEAN THAT THIS ONE IS TALKING NONSENSE..
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by janefrancisca(f): 8:42pm On Feb 06, 2018
Theakthedream:

I WANT REFERRING TO YOUR PROFILE PIC.... I AM NOT IAMJ/JUDE THAT CHECKS PEOPLE'S PICTURES UPANDAN... LOL

IT TAKES SOMEONE WITH BRIGHT EYES TO NOTICE CEE-C'S CURVES... YOU. KNOW HATES HAVE DIRTY EYES DUE TO THIER BLACK MIND.. LOL
You like TROUBLE sha grin
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 100naira(m): 8:43pm On Feb 06, 2018
What are they doing?
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Reussite: 8:44pm On Feb 06, 2018
opella:
He also said he didn't know anyone would pick him and when ahneeka did, it took him by surprise ( wasn't he the last that was picked) and now they make a pretty good pair.

I actually saw him in a movie 'lucky me' yesterday. But I didn't see the name Rico swavey as the cast rather I saw patrick fa..... something can't remember the full name.
Patrick Fakoya is the name

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Theakthedream: 8:44pm On Feb 06, 2018
I AM SURE CEE-C ESCAPED BEING A SADIST... HAS SHE EVER BEEN HAPPY ALL HER LIFE?

BUT HER CURVES ARE OBVIOUS SHA... HATERS WON'T STILL NOTICE IT.. LOL
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 100naira(m): 8:45pm On Feb 06, 2018
Kai but Ceece get banging sexy body,

No wonder AKTHEDREAM112 de fight anybody wey drop anything negative about her.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MILEVSKY: 8:47pm On Feb 06, 2018
100naira:
What are they doing?

they are just currently rehearsing for their thursday task.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 100naira(m): 8:47pm On Feb 06, 2018
Chai body de totori Tobi as his mother confessor Mistress de touch im body for this rehearsal. grin
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 8:49pm On Feb 06, 2018
The quality of cee cee's Brazilian hair, damn!
I'm even feeling the texture from my TV. kiss

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MILEVSKY: 8:51pm On Feb 06, 2018
Theakthedream:

LOL. I HAVE NEVER CAMPAIGNED FOR ANY HOUSEMATES... NOT LAST SEASON, NOT THIS SEASON...BUT IF YOU WANT ME TO VOTE YOUR CHOICE, I CAN IF POSSIBLE AND WILL SHOW YOU PROOF.

I AM FOR EVERYBODY AND FOR NOBODY.. PEACE

ok oo i just hope you are a man of you words.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by janefrancisca(f): 8:52pm On Feb 06, 2018
100naira:
Chai body de totori Tobi as his mother confessor Mistress de touch im body for this rehearsal. grin
Abeg leave my guy mek him enjoy the touchings o... grin grin
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 100naira(m): 8:52pm On Feb 06, 2018
Abeg anybody get the video of the kitchen fight?
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Lhimeet(m): 8:53pm On Feb 06, 2018
Theakthedream:
I AM SURE CEE-C ESCAPED BEING A SADIST... HAS SHE EVER BEEN HAPPY ALL HER LIFE?

BUT HER CURVES ARE OBVIOUS SHA... HATERS WON'T STILL NOTICE IT.. LOL
You're trying hard to make us believe your proclaimed ***I AM FOR EVERYBODY AND FOR NOBODY*** Stop trying already...Its obvious grin

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (409) (410) (411) (412) (413) (414) (415) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.