Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,175,600 members, 7,895,375 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 July 2024 at 09:25 AM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (423) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3962844 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (420) (421) (422) (423) (424) (425) (426) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by waxdude: 10:53am On Feb 07, 2018
cee cee's boobs will soon fall off her top..hahahahha
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 10:55am On Feb 07, 2018
dominique:
Must CC have issues with everybody, even with the mild mannered, soft spoken Nina wey just dey go her way jejely. So she told you to move away from where you're sitting because she wanted to sweep the spot, you had to make it an issue and went to report her to her partner. Good thing Miracle requested to hear from both sides before passing any judgement. Even her lapdog Tobi didn't agree with her on this one. Nothing she contributes in that house other than arrogance and snobbish behaviour, ordinary mike, she no sabi use, na biggie dey always remind her to wear it or unmute it. Yet Mr I am for nobody and for everybody wants to be worshiping her waist.
Cc has always been like that, back then in owerri she even monitors her sister's call log, and her sister is much older than she. I think around 1990 to cee's 1993 .
She's a good person though, if you get to know her well, it doesn't help that her father is super rich, she's used to bossing people around.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by girl4rmspace(f): 10:55am On Feb 07, 2018
jaxxy:

Hmm u must think im dis boring guy who dines and wines with just cars. Lol. The reality show isn't as bad or useless as people perceive it to be. Just people doing wat dey do daily, Chat, toast a gal, cook, sing, dance, act crazy, work... i suppose

I like anto, shes sweet and calm bt still fun

cc bt shes lost it.

Tobi bt i hate him now and u know y

Angel cos he works hard

Lmao so u do watch it, am quite surprised.

Please don't hate Tobi, he's got nothing on your awesomeness wink
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by arcike(m): 10:56am On Feb 07, 2018
Penisinpenisout:
Where is that capslock guy that was supporting CeeC, let me see you in this thread again.

Lol... y u dey vex 4 ceeC na grin
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MzBlessin(f): 10:56am On Feb 07, 2018
Threebear:

Don jazzy started his career in 2004 at his early twenties, same with p square and flavour, they are now veterans and shouldn't be compared with someone that has not even gotten anywhere yet.
And your first paragraph, I guess we will see when the time comes grin cheesy
And I'm not beefing teddy a, I actually like him, he exudes charisma and he's very mature, though he's sort of controlling and that eczema is sort of repulsive, but all around a decent guy grin
#handshake#...what eczema tho
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by sunny15: 10:58am On Feb 07, 2018
lmao..biito don tire for this choreography
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MILEVSKY: 11:01am On Feb 07, 2018
Ereolamide:
Even though I do like Miracle; anytime I read some pedestrian gibberish scribbled to patronize viewers on this thread into seeing him as one special person, I tend to dislike him.

I really feel the same way as you do. yeah we know he is a nice guy, he is handsome and all. but then they tend to paint him to be some sort of god whose actions are never to be questioned.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 11:02am On Feb 07, 2018
bodyonchecheche:

This is so inappropriate
Safarigirl

Quoted you with this mistakenly, I meant to quote the AK guy
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by dominique(f): 11:05am On Feb 07, 2018
KoseweKosegbo:

Is better you beg the mod to delete this for you,that guy still dey kom for you with his caps lock shocked

Lol na today grin

Threebear:

Cc has always been like that, back then in owerri she even monitors her sister's call log, and her sister is much older than she. I think around 1990 to cee's 1993 .
She's a good person though, if you get to know her well, it doesn't help that her father is super rich, she's used to bossing people around.

I'm yet to see anything nice about her. She's too controlling and aloof
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by jaxxy(m): 11:05am On Feb 07, 2018
girl4rmspace:

Lmao so u do watch it, am quite surprised.

Please don't hate Tobi, he's got nothing on your awesomeness wink

Awesomeness really? I will admit hes cool bt niggah seems to be in cee c palms lol tho i think hes just playing along to be sweet. Gals like dat shii tongue

Teddy A wud hv matched him up bt seems to hv lost his initial focus in d game and being too deep with dat deep babe bambam undecided
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by missunknown: 11:06am On Feb 07, 2018
Miracle doing the routine with Toby
Ahn Miracle, i can see your miracle. shocked shocked shocked
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by carammel(f): 11:08am On Feb 07, 2018
Akorkor:
So miracle called Nina to settle fight between nina and Cee c

Nina: I was sweeping the floor and i asked her to move but she said she cant move

Miracle to Cee c: Is that true

Cee c: Yes, because i dont like to be controlled

Nina: I don't have strength to fight with you

The babe waka.... I love you nina for not wasting your time on drama queen like Cee c
Girls like cece are not to be left alone, when they bring trouble, give it back to them double folds, they will start respecting you. You can yell at each other in the house, you only cannot hit each other.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 11:09am On Feb 07, 2018
dominique:

Lol na today grin

I'm yet to see anything nice about her. She's too controlling and aloof
She's decent for one, carries herself graciously, smart and intelligent. Good with money and good with management, knows her worth and values her dignity as a woman.
Her interpersonal skills leaves a lot to be desired though, but that one is neither here nor there, people always got issues in different magnitudes .

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by girl4rmspace(f): 11:10am On Feb 07, 2018
jaxxy:

Awesomeness really? I will admit hes cool bt niggah seems to be in cee c palms lol tho i think hes just playing along to be sweet. Gals like dat shii tongue

Teddy A wud hv matched him up bt seems to hv lost his initial focus in d game and being too deep with dat deep babe bambam undecided

Tobi looks like a playboy but he actually isn't. I like the fact that he's loyal to his partner even though I despise her

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 11:13am On Feb 07, 2018
girl4rmspace:

[s]
Tobi looks like a playboy but he actually[/s] isn't. I like the fact that he's loyal to his partner even though I despise her
Hahahahahaha hahahahahaha hahahahahaha

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by jaxxy(m): 11:18am On Feb 07, 2018
girl4rmspace:

Tobi looks like a playboy but he actually isn't. I like the fact that he's loyal to his partner even though I despise her

Ok tobi is d sweetest thing after cornflakes and kelloggs bt any guys who can go out with cee c even with her attitude has the player instincts. Im a man lol

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MILEVSKY: 11:19am On Feb 07, 2018
sorry anybody watching now should pls give updates on the happenings in the house.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Akorkor(f): 11:19am On Feb 07, 2018
This samvita advertisement though..... tongue tongue

And that little girl..smh

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by girl4rmspace(f): 11:20am On Feb 07, 2018
LolaO:
CeeC should have remained her quiet and withdrawn self, maybe just maybe, viewers would have grown to like her, just like Tboss..
This hypocritical talk is just showing how irritable her attitude is...

Tboss was my favourite lady last season despite all the hate but this cee c has no redeeming qualities, she's as bad as people say. People started hating on her cos of her possessive relationship with Tobi but I didn't dislike her then, but now I can see she's a very mean person

Its too bad she's the partner of Tobi who is one of my favorites, as much as it hurts me to lose Tobi, I wouldn't mind seeing her evicted asap

5 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by styrese: 11:21am On Feb 07, 2018
Akorkor:
This samvita advertisement though..... tongue tongue

And that little girl..smh
grin and miyonce d houseboy

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by girl4rmspace(f): 11:22am On Feb 07, 2018
Threebear:

Hahahahahaha hahahahahaha hahahahahaha

Why the laugh?
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Akorkor(f): 11:23am On Feb 07, 2018
Princess, now you have Miracle attention!!! Enjoy

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by girl4rmspace(f): 11:23am On Feb 07, 2018
jaxxy:

Ok tobi is d sweetest thing after cornflakes and kelloggs bt any guys who can go out with cee c even with her attitude has the player instincts. Im a man lol

I usually watch this show with an open mind but cc is the first character I truly dislike. Like I wouldn't even say hi to her if she were sitting next to me.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Akorkor(f): 11:26am On Feb 07, 2018
Princess: I am not into light skinned guy
Miracle: You are into dark skinned

Princess oooooooooooooo

Princess is finally coming out of her shell, She said she likes Miracle
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Akorkor(f): 11:26am On Feb 07, 2018
girl4rmspace:

I usually watch this show with an open mind but cc is the first character I truly dislike. Like I wouldn't even say hi to her if she were sitting next to me.

I am telling you. I dont just like her
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by styrese: 11:28am On Feb 07, 2018
Dis nonsense Angel, Princess was discussing about her specs in guys with miracle, and he shows up to interrupt.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by mankan2k7(m): 11:32am On Feb 07, 2018
CEECEE EVICTION DATE IS NEARER THAN BEFORE. WINCH

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by KoseweKosegbo: 11:32am On Feb 07, 2018
I don't think tobi life will remain the same if C_c is evicted,the guy go just become dumbass.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Twoclans(f): 11:32am On Feb 07, 2018
Akorkor:

Princess oooooooooooooo

Princess is finally coming out of her shell, She said she likes Miracle

Shebi I said it before. Princess is into guys like Tobi and Miracle.

It is dammmm toooo obvious.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MILEVSKY: 11:32am On Feb 07, 2018
Akorkor:

Princess oooooooooooooo

chai na this kind lie make abacha chop that apple dah year. princess that was all over rico yesterday night.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by jaxxy(m): 11:35am On Feb 07, 2018
girl4rmspace:

I haven't really watched her bad displays recently bt i saw sm initial changes in her character after the 1st head of house game and i think dats wat got her and tobi to click and she cud mess up tobi's fine game if hes not careful.

I used too really like cc till after hoh task now its anto plus she can dance bt dat lolu guy i dont really get him.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Twoclans(f): 11:36am On Feb 07, 2018
KoseweKosegbo:
I don't think tobi life will remain the same if C_c is evicted,the guy go just become dumbass.

On the contrary I don't think so, if cee c is evicted he will be forced to play the game. Maybe then some of his good attributes will come out,as for now he is only playing cee c's game. He does everything to be sure she is happy.

And as far as I am concerned that is no game. If I were him I will flirt with another girl in that house.
wink

(1) (2) (3) ... (420) (421) (422) (423) (424) (425) (426) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.