Stats: 3,175,526 members, 7,895,194 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 July 2024 at 01:37 AM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (480) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3962170 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (477) (478) (479) (480) (481) (482) (483) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MizzD: 7:15pm On Feb 08, 2018
I'm sure the earlier speakers would wish they could get a second chance to retaliate.. These latter guys be taking savagery to another level.. Damn!

I hope there's nothing poisonous in the big brother l house shocked

The only people getting out unscathed will be leo and maybe ahneeka.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebeaar: 7:16pm On Feb 08, 2018
MamBi:
Lolu

Tobi: Too emotional
Nina: Needs confidence. comes across as clueless but not so clueless. Open yourself
Leo: Comes across as anti social
Khloe: Stark raving mad. Loud. Will be more attractive if you keep quiet more.
Cee'c:World does not revolve around you. Separate from Tobi. You come across as really rude.
D1: Grossly insensitive. Find balance between funny and being absolutely stupid
Rico: Plays as Mr. Nice guy too much
Princess: Exagerates shit. Show more confidence. Be calmer. Only comfortable with certain people.
Anto: Closed up.
Bam Bam: can do with more confidence and oomph.
K:A lot of shit may not go your way. You have not realised how special you are. Be more confident.
Vandora: Need to be more open. Your boyfriend might not end up marrying you shocked
Alex: Interesting personality but too emotional. You also need to know when to shut up. Zones out and talks off point.
Miracle: Inconspicuous. Needs to a bit more out there. Don't be afraid to show your depth. Stop staying in bed with Nina so much.
Teddy:Colourful personality that might be mixed up by people as cocky. Being Alpha male means people have to be comfortable to come to you.
Ifu:I have not seen why you were picked for this house. You need to bring out what the producers saw in you.
Bitto: Dramatic, psychotic at a point but passed, emotional, trying to do too much ti impress, lack of confidence, lot to offer but until you exit shell, you might not achieve much. Got nothing but love
Angel:Comes across as standoffish. Not receptive to people's ideas
Anheeka: Sleeps too much. Too safe, too guarded.
Diluted version. grin
We both know that wasn't how he said it .

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 7:16pm On Feb 08, 2018
MizzD:
I'm sure the earlier speakers would wish they could get a second chance to retaliate.. These latter guys be taking savagery to another level.. Damn!

I'm telling you.
Lolu use vex talk grin

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 7:18pm On Feb 08, 2018
See as angel just dey hype k brulé.
Baddest rapper, handsome boy,

People should pity my khloe. Is she crying?

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Willexmania(m): 7:19pm On Feb 08, 2018
Lolu
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 7:19pm On Feb 08, 2018
MamBi:
Lolu

Tobi: Too emotional
Nina: Needs confidence. comes across as clueless but not so clueless. Open yourself
Leo: Comes across as anti social
Khloe: Stark raving mad. Loud. Will be more attractive if you keep quiet more.
Cee'c:World does not revolve around you. Separate from Tobi. You come across as really rude.
D1: Grossly insensitive. Find balance between funny and being absolutely stupid
Rico: Plays as Mr. Nice guy too much
Princess: Exagerates shit. Show more confidence. Be calmer. Only comfortable with certain people.
Anto: Closed up.
Bam Bam: can do with more confidence and oomph.
K:A lot of shit may not go your way. You have not realised how special you are. Be more confident.
Vandora: Need to be more open. Your boyfriend might not end up marrying you shocked
Alex: Interesting personality but too emotional. You also need to know when to shut up. Zones out and talks off point.
Miracle: Inconspicuous. Needs to a bit more out there. Don't be afraid to show your depth. Stop staying in bed with Nina so much.
Teddy:Colourful personality that might be mixed up by people as cocky. Being Alpha male means people have to be comfortable to come to you.
Ifu:I have not seen why you were picked for this house. You need to bring out what the producers saw in you.
Bitto: Dramatic, psychotic at a point but passed, emotional, trying to do too much ti impress, lack of confidence, lot to offer but until you exit shell, you might not achieve much. Got nothing but love
Angel:Comes across as standoffish. Not receptive to people's ideas
Anheeka: Sleeps too much. Too safe, too guarded.

Drop more updates like this. You are doing a good job kid.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by vladimiros: 7:19pm On Feb 08, 2018
last year's big brother set won't need this challenge
efe, bisola, marvis and tboss dey speak their minds 24/7

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MamBi: 7:20pm On Feb 08, 2018
Threebeaar:

Diluted version. grin
We both know that wasn't how he said it .

Finger is paining now. Started stating the bare minimum. I tried the full stories previously for someone and I almost kpai for the gist.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by tannystacey: 7:21pm On Feb 08, 2018
I know people like Cee-c. nothing will change much after today in that house. But when she comes out and she realizes that even the viewers feel the same way, then just maybe she will reflect.

I am happy for Tobi tho. Lets hope his eyes half clear.
Aunty Alex, Its okay to be real but be sensitive too. TBH she said a lot of things that might make some other people not sleep well tonight. truth is she can't take constructive criticism the way she gives it out. Thats Exactly what Rico swavey said to her.

Oh dear Nina, These housemates do not see you the way we see you. Only few people really see you there. Miracle, Alex, BamBam. Those are the ones who truly see your innocence.

You go dey alright. I am sure you will be a better and much stronger Nina after this show

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 77up(m): 7:21pm On Feb 08, 2018
na praise Angel they praise abeg shift , respect to Alex joor
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 7:22pm On Feb 08, 2018
Lol, angel says that inasmuch that Alex feels that she can be blunt and can be insensitive. That she should out herself in people's shoes,

He says that if everyone is as blunt to Alex as she feels she can be, she will go and cry. Or at the very least she will be very hurt

Angel doesn't like Teddy's relationship with bambam, tongue
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by thatchick: 7:22pm On Feb 08, 2018
MizzD:

Exactly my thoughts . The earlier speakers tried playing it safe.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by vladimiros: 7:24pm On Feb 08, 2018
tannystacey:
I know people like Cee-c. nothing will change much after today in that house. But when she comes out and she realizes that even the viewers feel the same way, then just maybe she will reflect.

I am happy for Tobi tho. Lets hope his eyes half clear.
Aunty Alex, Its okay to be real but be sensitive too. TBH she said a lot of things that might make some other people not sleep well tonight. truth is she can't take constructive criticism the way she gives it out. Thats Exactly what Rico swavey said to her.

Oh dear Nina, These housemates do not see you the way we see you. Only few people really see you there. Miracle, Alex, BamBam. Those are the ones who truly see your innocence.

You go dey alright. I am sure you will be a better and much stronger Nina after this show

I have not met anyone who watches big brother, and likes cee c
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MamBi: 7:24pm On Feb 08, 2018
Anheeka's heart already going kikiki for when it will be her turn.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 7:24pm On Feb 08, 2018
Khloe seems very sad, Leo is consoling her.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 77up(m): 7:24pm On Feb 08, 2018
MizzD:

you are right, most of them will be like pls biggie can we have carryover in this task

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 7:26pm On Feb 08, 2018
I like Angel's spirit, upon everything everyone said to him. He is still smiling and laughing, cracking jokes,

I like his personality, kiss

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 77up(m): 7:29pm On Feb 08, 2018
Giel:
Lolu

He called khloe raving fucking mad cry cry
My baby cry

Called cee rude and uncouth, he even told her that the world doesn't revolve around her ass, finally, someone not licking her ass,

Leo dey vex oh,
He is in a badddd mood.
only blood of zakaraya, you mean lolu said that all God am i watching mine from stove thank you for the update tho
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebeaar: 7:32pm On Feb 08, 2018
Miracle sold his balls for 45 million and angel sniffs his ass for 45 million, I say is a win win grin

Battle of the balless and the snifee.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by genius43(m): 7:33pm On Feb 08, 2018
Please can someone help with Bitto's own. AEDC dey mess me up
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by vladimiros: 7:34pm On Feb 08, 2018
" miracle is sly as fvck" ahneeka
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 7:35pm On Feb 08, 2018
Ahneeka: K-Brule it's like you left your balls at home or something. grin grin
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Northkendal(f): 7:36pm On Feb 08, 2018
Nepa o, update us pls
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MamBi: 7:37pm On Feb 08, 2018
Anheeka

Teddy: You know you are fresh but it gets to your head a lot of times. You don't start conversations.

Tobi: Cee'c syndrom, you want to cut out of it but I feel weird talking about it.

Nina: I don't like eyebrow

Leo: Trying to get everybody's game. Effing annoying

Khloe:I don't like what you do when you are angry

Cee'c: Nonchallant attitude that makes people wonder why you are

D1: I don't have a grudge but I don't owe you a favour

Anheeka: You make me look like a bad person and I don't like

Princess: Queen bee thing going on. Like being loudest.

Anto:I fear you. You are sneaky. You always concur

Bam Bam: You don't want to step on toes

K: Your balls were probably left in the house. Fine guy

Vandora: I thought we were friends but you give me vibes that say otherwise

Alex: Funny but sometimes too much information. The baby thing can be annoying.

Miracle: Sly as a fox. You don't tell Nina when she is embarrassing herself. You don't back her but cuddle up later

Ifu: This is not a market place. The shout outs need to be tined down

Bitto: Talk to us. You are not a victim.

Lolu: Insulting without words.

Angel: Bossy. And I will not date you.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by vladimiros: 7:37pm On Feb 08, 2018
Northkendal:
Nepa o, update us pls

" angel I can't date you": ahneeka
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 7:38pm On Feb 08, 2018
I like the way ahneeka's speaks.

She feels Leo is trying to get everyone's game and she wants him to know he doesn't know

She says cee c has this nonchanlant and I can't be bothered attitude, and she needs to change.

She feels that princess has that queen bee attitude and she needs to STOp it.

She feels anto is very sneaky, exactly, everyone is calling out anto for her bullshît, she is trying to act like she is perfect and she wants to everyone looks crazy so that she will shine as the good one.

She feels Alex is a big baby,

She doesn't like the way miracle doesn't support Nina, she feels he is sneaky,
She feels miracle doesn't back Nina up some times

I love you ahneeka, smart as fuxk,

This is he ahneeka I want to see.

I love you again kiss

She says the only time Bitto speaks to them is when

She feels like if you don't agree with lolu, that means you are the dumb or useless one.

I like ahneeka

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by teamsynergy: 7:38pm On Feb 08, 2018
ceec looking in the mirror already....babe
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 7:39pm On Feb 08, 2018
After this.

I think I like ahneeka.
Alex for her blunt as fuxk honesty,
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 77up(m): 7:40pm On Feb 08, 2018
I hope this heart to heart conversations change things in the house , they still have a long way to go.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 7:40pm On Feb 08, 2018
77up:
only blood of zakaraya, you mean lolu said that all God am i watching mine from stove thank you for the update tho

He did oh, but khloe looks better now, not like she is about to cry again
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by tannystacey: 7:42pm On Feb 08, 2018
teamsynergy:
ceec looking in the mirror already....babe

Exactly what I said. Cee-c doesn't give a damn about all they have said.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 7:42pm On Feb 08, 2018
I like the way ahneeka called out miracle, I've been having the same feeling about miracle.

She doesn't like the way miracle doesn't support Nina, she feels he is sneaky,
She feels miracle doesn't back Nina up some times

(1) (2) (3) ... (477) (478) (479) (480) (481) (482) (483) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)