Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,593 members, 7,926,733 topics. Date: Tuesday, 20 August 2024 at 09:14 PM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (488) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3994998 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (485) (486) (487) (488) (489) (490) (491) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Divay22(f): 9:52pm On Feb 08, 2018
Favolly:
Stuck-up Ceecee is complaining that the house isn't fun? Lol! She provides the least entertainment value amongst all of them
Let her go home..
Na Tobi go later later beg untop the own thing..

Let them eat... They like food grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 9:52pm On Feb 08, 2018
eksbabe:
Cee-c shataaap. You are the least entertaining person. Always with Tobii.
Ordinary T&grin, you were vexing about while Tobi was eating pepper. Mscheew

Don't mind them, and she is busy there suggesting rubbish, as if she will participate.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Geezeem: 9:53pm On Feb 08, 2018
Biggy for real......this show should be 25 years and above

These lots eh.....smh lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 9:54pm On Feb 08, 2018
Lol,
Cee c says bisola came to the house to have fun and not for The money

Someone who was scheming left and right for that money or at least to befriend who she thinks will win the money? grin

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by hazzard: 9:54pm On Feb 08, 2018
Samson never still learn e lesson.. He's still stuck up with delilah.. And as always she's feeding him crap.. I fear for this guy na until she cut e hair finish, blind am e go get imself.. Hahahahaha hahahaha

5 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Divay22(f): 9:55pm On Feb 08, 2018
Giel:

They lost their wager because they only took this task serious this morning,
Since they got the task they were lazing around Till this morning.

And it's disgraceful to wager 50% in the 2nd week.
Eya.. Now i get
Shebi they were laughing and saying abeg, is it not Thursday.. Tobi was laughing..
I feel that way why biggie gave them this task of (saying your dislikes) because they weren't doing anything serious before the task was read...

You know immediately the task was completed, biggie asked them to get ready... No room for rehearsals again...

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by oshe11: 9:55pm On Feb 08, 2018
Divay22:

He does.. But too often. (that's what the housemates are complaining about)
You can't talk to him for more than 10 minutes, without him selling himself (if am to use that word)
Lolgrin
He talks ordinarily but not as an OAP

He shud hold shows, intrview housemates and all but all he does strategy....

STRATEGY TOO FULL THEIR HEAD
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Oyindidi(f): 9:55pm On Feb 08, 2018
Theakthedream:

OK... THEY HAVE LOST THEIR WAGER AGAIN..
They are not serious
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by beezyblaze(m): 9:55pm On Feb 08, 2018
HeyBee27:
Not only biggie,95% of pple watching bbn doesnt like them including me.

Yh yh so true...when they start getting evicted... Seriousness will set in.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 9:55pm On Feb 08, 2018
Is this how bambam is in real life?
It's sad embarassed
Hoped the real bambam had more self esteem. embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Ammyluv2003(f): 9:55pm On Feb 08, 2018
Awww! Poor Bambam cry
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Theakthedream: 9:55pm On Feb 08, 2018
Divay22:
Mr Cee c didn't do anything o.. Put on face cap like those fast food sellers grin grin grin

It's too hard to believe they lost their wager..At the added a Lil bit of effort this time .... Well Tomorrow wee tell
IT IS NOT ABOUT THEIR TASK... THEY DID WELL WITH THE TASK.

IT TAKES MORE THAN THEIR MAJOR TASK TO WIN THE. WAGER..
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by eksbabe(f): 9:55pm On Feb 08, 2018
Cee-c you sef losseguard first. You are talkn bout how Bisola was just having fun in her time and didnt act like she was about the money. But u dont even wanto kiss cuz ya dad is looking at you. Wehdone ma
So BamBam has told Teddy they could be a pair/couple in the house and when they are out they dont have to talk to each other.

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MizzD: 9:56pm On Feb 08, 2018
CeeC is such a hypocrite with a capital H..

She said they have all it takes to make the show amazing shocked

Bam bam: i told teddy, I know you have a girl outside, but let's just be a couple here, we don't have to talk to each other again after the show undecided lipsrsealed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by beezyblaze(m): 9:56pm On Feb 08, 2018
Theakthedream:

IT IS NOT ABOUT BIGGIE.. THEY ARE TOO FAKE AND UNSERIOUS..

Yh yh... They lost their wager again.. Smh.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by honorr: 9:56pm On Feb 08, 2018
Did bamike just say her real feelings for Ted?

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Agbgift(f): 9:56pm On Feb 08, 2018
Biggie pls cut their supplies this week.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebeaar: 9:56pm On Feb 08, 2018
TBoss, Efe and Bisola have suffered for these housemates.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebeaar: 9:57pm On Feb 08, 2018
Giel:
It's sad embarassed
LMAO
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 9:58pm On Feb 08, 2018
When Cee C leaves I wonder who Tobiloba with find a new beau in grin
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by asscb(f): 9:58pm On Feb 08, 2018
Giel:
It's sad embarassed
She's confused grin
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Akorkor(f): 9:58pm On Feb 08, 2018
I just changed my channel...... I dislike Cee C( I don’t want to use HAte)

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MizzD: 9:59pm On Feb 08, 2018
eksbabe:
Cee-c you sef losseguard first. You are talkn bout how Bisola was just having fun in her time and didnt act like she was about the money. But u dont even wanto kiss cuz ya dad is looking at you. Wehdone ma
So BamBam has told Teddy they could be a pair/couple in the house and when they are out they dont have to talk to each other.

Gen off.. Pls follow that conversation closely grin kiss
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Theakthedream: 9:59pm On Feb 08, 2018
Oyindidi:
They are not serious
YEA.. I HAVE BEEN PRAYING THEY LOST THEIR WAGER...

I. WISH BIGGIE CAN JUST EVICTION 4 OF THE HOUSEMATES THIS SUNDAY.. I REALLY WISH IT IS A REAL EVICTION...

THEY ARE NOW TRYING TO GET SERIOUS... THEY THOUGHT BIG BROTHER HOUSE IS ALL ABOUT FOOD..

BAMBAM IS WITH TOBI AND CEE-C... I CAN'T REMEMBER SEEING THEM TOGETHER UPSTAIRS DISCUSSING... D

DEM DON DEY SEE REALITY... LOL

EVEN CEE-C WHO IS ONE OF THEMAJOR REASON THEY LOST THEIR WAGER IS ALSO COMPLAINING.. LOL
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by forkadict(m): 10:00pm On Feb 08, 2018
Tobi, BamBam and Ceecee expressing their frustration on how the housemates are all holding back, not entertaining etc.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by eksbabe(f): 10:01pm On Feb 08, 2018
MizzD:

Gen off.. Pls follow that conversation closely grin kiss
Following grin
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MamBi: 10:01pm On Feb 08, 2018
Eish, Cee'c is taking her critiscms on board and is advocating for fun but you guys are not really interested in seeing her change ba?

She is the whipping boy for the season.

Even if she breathes she has taken too much air.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Agbgift(f): 10:01pm On Feb 08, 2018
Big brother made my Nyt. I am glad they lost their wager this week. Bunch of unserious housemates.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by COOL10(m): 10:02pm On Feb 08, 2018
senatordave1:

With due respect,if you must praise your teddybear,do do without turning around to attack tobi.he mustnt copy or be like teddy.aside being mumuish to cee c,i dont see how else teddy is better than tobi.by the way,i prefer a potential sissy husband to a potential wife beater anytime.
. Has it come this far? Just because Teddy A is a man who knows what he wants and says it disregarding everything and everyone else? Selfish,yes. Assertive,yes but this? Come on mehn. Let me tell you something,Tobi is more capable of messing up Cee cee's face and more liable to do so than Teddy A would to Bam Bam and that's cos it'll be out of frustration(everyone telling him,how pussified he is around Cee cee and her inability to change). Teddy A is more likely to cheat(he even told Bam bam this in case she doesn't cooperate). He doesn't need to raise a finger on her because he can always get what he wants elsewhere. He's not just a committed guy and he tells you upfront and I respect him for that. He'll rather tell the lady the harsh truth than lie to her face and I'm almost certain that's one of the reasons Bam Bam respects him the way she does.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by lanjum(f): 10:03pm On Feb 08, 2018
Cee C should pls do and come back home. Very full of her self.

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by asscb(f): 10:03pm On Feb 08, 2018
Chai... Them too enter CeeCe today... The thing still dey pain her grin grin

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Theakthedream: 10:04pm On Feb 08, 2018
eksbabe:
LOL.. CEE-C IS ONE OF THE MAJOR CAUSE OF THIS SHITZ.... YES

BUT NO NO NO... IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH KISSING ANF SEX.. YOU CANT FORCE ANYBODY TO KISS ANF HAVE SEX...

KISSING AND SEX ARE NOT PART OF THE REASON THEY LOST THIER WAGER..

THEY ARE JUST BUNCH OF UNSERIOUS FOOLS..

(1) (2) (3) ... (485) (486) (487) (488) (489) (490) (491) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.