Stats: 3,170,507 members, 7,878,364 topics. Date: Tuesday, 02 July 2024 at 04:17 PM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (715) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3945235 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (712) (713) (714) (715) (716) (717) (718) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by hazzard: 6:24pm On Feb 12, 2018
E good sef as they nominate team mina.. Make they do new hair look fresh enter the next week for the house.. Lol.. All things works together for good.. Make their freshness and romance kill some people for that house.. Hahahahaha grin

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MizzD: 6:24pm On Feb 12, 2018
Pritto, leolex and rineeka escape nomination
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Papiikush: 6:24pm On Feb 12, 2018
These are the nominated pairs

Mina = BamTeddy, loto
Vandee =Mina, ceebi
Prito = ceebi, Mina
Renika = Mina, loto
BamTeddy = Mina, loto
Ceebi = Vandee, loto
Loto = ceebi, Mina
Leolex = Mina, angelifu
Angelfu = ceebi, mina
K square = Vandee, ceebi
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Oasis007(m): 6:24pm On Feb 12, 2018
Angel-Ifu Nominates CeeBi and Mina
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by vladimiros: 6:24pm On Feb 12, 2018
Mina has fans actually

It's Ceebi without fans
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 6:24pm On Feb 12, 2018
funnynation:
Please after this nomination, how will Biggy then pick the pair that will be up for eviction? Is it the highest mentioned name?

Yes... smiley
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Oyindidi(f): 6:25pm On Feb 12, 2018
Giel:
Nominations
1)Mina - bamteddy and loto
2)Vandee - Mina and cebi
3)Prito - Mina and cebi
4)Rihneeka - Mina and loto
5)Bamteddy - Mina and loto
6)Loto - cebi and mina
7)Cebi - vandee and loto
coolLeolex - Angelifu and mina
9)Angelifu - cebi and mina
10)k_squared - vandee and cebi

Mina - 7 votes
Cebi - 5 votes
Bamteddy 1 votes
Loto votes - 4
Vandee - 2 votes.
I love this grin khloe abeg save loto or vandee
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 77up(m): 6:25pm On Feb 12, 2018
funnynation:
Please after this nomination, how will Biggy then pick the pair that will be up for eviction? Is it the highest mentioned name?
YES
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Geezeem: 6:25pm On Feb 12, 2018
Eeghe:

O du egwu really
Dodgy
I miss our emo on our forum
Would have used it tire here
Hey Ggal

Hello darling

Miss our street much

Can't even remember us comparing over and over

Who fine pass between contestants in the past

Walahi this place get as e bi

Ours was much matured peeps ....veteran

Bb show addicts ......chai miss us much !

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 6:25pm On Feb 12, 2018
El clasico about to go down

Mina Vs Ceebi.

The third person would be a sacrificial lamb.
Except of course...it's Bamteddy.

Then it'll be serious business.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by kodded(m): 6:25pm On Feb 12, 2018
bodyonchecheche:

Let's see the results first sha
so you think miracle will be evicted the very first day ? undecided
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 6:25pm On Feb 12, 2018
zicoraads:

You have seen lots of people doesn't mean everyone that says it is lying. That is a generalization. When you generalize, it means we are no longer having an intelligent conversation. Yes, a lot of people do it. But no, not everyone that does it is lying.

I have blurted it out a few times. And I know some people here on a personal level. I wouldn't be foolish to start lying about a job when they know me all too well.

What you said doesn't apply to most women, it applies to some women. I may be wrong, but I sense you are not in your thirties yet. And I wouldn't want us to compare notes, but do not think you are the only one who has experience with women.

Acting like a jerk makes you attractive to women who don't really know what they want. A woman who knows her stuff will throw you to the curb before you say 'jack.' There are different categories of women. Maybe you have been meeting the shallow ones.

Or you are still in the university undecided

I never said the guy was lying, I said that I wouldn't be surprised if he was lying.

What I said applies to most women. And I never said women just like jerks. Framing my position like that just mischaracterizes my views. What I actually said was that women like men who look manly and act manly; men who are assertive, act like they are in charge and don't give a shit about them; and this may include being harsh to them and not paying them attention. If that's your definition of being a jerk, so be it.

When I make arguments I make them with evidence. The reason I've been bold enough to say all I've been saying on this thread is because I was certain the BBN house would act like a microcosm of the society and everything I say would reflect in the behavior of the housemates.
And everything I have been saying has been validated by the housemates since the show started.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by thatigboman: 6:25pm On Feb 12, 2018
Giel:
Nominations
2)Vandee - Mina and cebi
3)Prito - Mina and cebi
6)Loto - cebi and mina
7)Cebi - vandee and loto
8 )Leolex - Angelifu and mina

Mina - 7 votes
Cebi - 5 votes
Bamteddy 1 votes
Loto votes - 4
Vandee - 2 votes.
u didn't add Angel-Ifu
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Ikology(m): 6:25pm On Feb 12, 2018
#Mina's haters will be disappointed

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by opella(f): 6:25pm On Feb 12, 2018
Nobody nominated Pritto shocked shocked

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Afam4eva(m): 6:25pm On Feb 12, 2018
There's a twist.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by vladimiros: 6:25pm On Feb 12, 2018
Biggie warning them

Dem no dey hear word

Never..
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MizzD: 6:25pm On Feb 12, 2018
Haha biggie put them all up grin

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by enque(f): 6:26pm On Feb 12, 2018
Biggie is para-ing o
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Tmonex: 6:26pm On Feb 12, 2018
vladimiros:
Ceebi and anto lolu are leaving..

Sad... I am not voting mediocres this year...I like them MINA ...but not for the Win

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by DoubleeDee: 6:26pm On Feb 12, 2018
Everyone will be put up now.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 6:26pm On Feb 12, 2018
Biggie addressing how they conspired on nominations.
Thus leading to an 'interesting' nominations.
Some whispered...
Others brazenly swayed the opinion of other HMs.

Meaning Mina nominations is intentional and planned!!!

He tells them their disregard for rules will have consequences.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Ogt1: 6:26pm On Feb 12, 2018
why was Alex crying when she nominated?
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 6:26pm On Feb 12, 2018
This is the worst housemates so far. hahahaha

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 77up(m): 6:26pm On Feb 12, 2018
Giel:
Nominations
2)Vandee - Mina and cebi
3)Prito - Mina and cebi
6)Loto - cebi and mina
7)Cebi - vandee and loto
8 )Leolex - Angelifu and mina

Mina - 7 votes
Cebi - 5 votes
Bamteddy 1 votes
Loto votes - 4
Vandee - 2 votes.
Angelifu - 1 vote
I v been waiting for you my best, God bless you.....tnk God light is here now!
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 6:27pm On Feb 12, 2018
VERY GOOD BIG BROTHER...

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ninnyanny(f): 6:28pm On Feb 12, 2018
I just pity these senseless housemates
The same way some housemates looked
Down on Efe last season
Only for the guy to survive four
Successive nominations

Mina will pull an Efe on Sunday on these housemates.

I am not supporting anyone....
But Mina will definitely have my wechat votes.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by yhenny(f): 6:28pm On Feb 12, 2018
This is so interesting,all pairs are up for eviction except ksquare
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Twoclans(f): 6:28pm On Feb 12, 2018
Yes ohhh yes ohhh yes ohhh, I am sooooooo loving biggie

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ladyprosper: 6:28pm On Feb 12, 2018
The hate on Mina is real....Team Miracle hope we are ready

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Afam4eva(m): 6:28pm On Feb 12, 2018
Big Brother had nullified all nominations and every group is nominated for possible eviction.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Oasis007(m): 6:28pm On Feb 12, 2018
They are all gonna be up for Eviction!

(1) (2) (3) ... (712) (713) (714) (715) (716) (717) (718) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)