Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,738 members, 7,938,295 topics. Date: Monday, 02 September 2024 at 09:52 PM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (769) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (4005967 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (766) (767) (768) (769) (770) (771) (772) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MamBi: 1:57pm On Feb 13, 2018
D1 having a conversation with Miracle

D1 feels people do too much eye service (Angel?) and it pisses him off.

Miracle feels the way D1 spoke his mind about being woken up was a bit too harsh. He was pissed as well.

D1 felt that waking people up to specifically create content was not acceptable.

And when he complained, someone (Ifu or Angel) told him to respect their leader.

D1 says if they are boring, they are boring. Content is not going to help boring people..

Says he respects Tobi's leadership skills but he sensed Tobi was trying to be smart.

Miracle says trying to be smart is not wrong. And that until Tobi confirms to him that Teddy was his paddy then he is not going to accept that Tobi betrayed him. He says Tobi confirmed to him that he and Teddy were not paddies like that either in the house or outside. he says after this confirmation, he felt that D1 was only trying to turn people against Tobi.

D1 says that he and Tobi are cool now. Miracle tells him that he felt D1 went round to everybody and was only trying to get everybody against Tobi.

Miracle telling D1 some home truths.

18 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by missunknown: 1:57pm On Feb 13, 2018
grin grin grin grin grin
COOL10:
. I tell you. grin He should be given an award for the highest number of monikers on one platform. I just have a feeling that's one of them. Might be wrong though,but I doubt I am. grin

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by oshe11: 1:58pm On Feb 13, 2018
77up:
like am begini to hate dee1 seriously now , hear dat his mumu talk self

"he get life out dia, he can't be enslaving himself " who beg him to go audition mumu
Who was he talking to and why did he make the statement
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Blackhawk01: 1:58pm On Feb 13, 2018
spongeisback:
I wonder how long she can keep this up.

Ojuju Calabar embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by missunknown: 1:59pm On Feb 13, 2018
sukhothai:
grin
just flog me..
This picture speaks volume oh! Ceecee might be praying there for 24hours to come immediately
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by munalight(f): 1:59pm On Feb 13, 2018
Ifu is really crazy..
Lolu is tired already.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 77up(m): 1:59pm On Feb 13, 2018
Akthedream112:

THAT GIRL NO GET SHAME AT ALL.... I DEY SHAME FOR AM..

LOL@"ALL EYES AND ALWAYS ON US"...
what shame are you talking about , if I may ask
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 1:59pm On Feb 13, 2018
oshe11:
Hmmmmm.....
Thought that was the case....
Omo Private Student.....
I hail ooo
Oya tell me the state insteadgrin
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by spongeisback: 1:59pm On Feb 13, 2018
Ifu is hornÿ as fuçk. She's just using this "game" to cover it up.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by kelizosuy(f): 2:00pm On Feb 13, 2018
Miracle be making me love him the more kiss kiss kiss
MamBi:

Miracle feels the way D1 spoke his mind about being woken up was a bit too harsh. He was pissed as well.

D1 felt that waking people up to specifically create content was not acceptable.

And when he complained, someone (Ifu or Angel) told him to respect their leader.

D1 says if they are boring, they are boring. Content is not going to help boring people..

Says he respects Tobi's leadership skills but he sensed Tobi was trying to be smart.

Miracle says trying to be smart is not wrong. And that until Tobi confirms to him that Teddy was his paddy then he is not going to accept that Tobi betrayed him. He says Tobi confirmed to him that he and Teddy were not paddies like that either in the house or outside. he says after this confirmation, he felt that D1 was only trying to turn people against Tobi.

D1 says that he and Tobi are cool now. Miracle tells him that he felt D1 went round to everybody and was only trying to get everybody against Tobi.

6 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by janefrancisca(f): 2:00pm On Feb 13, 2018
Ifu and bitto with their Indian accent grin
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Ginaz(f): 2:00pm On Feb 13, 2018
oshe11:
U mean the FAITHFUL TEDDYshocked

Yes o. Dem kiss wella.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 2:00pm On Feb 13, 2018
SWEET LOVE... LOL

17 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by styrese: 2:01pm On Feb 13, 2018
kalushaiyke:

Lol. Alex got no p o. Just that she go gist the guy the guy go weak
And besides they are cool, Alex actually likes teddy, but hangs out with leo, cos leo can take all her nonsense, she actually confessed to dat

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by hunniesuzie: 2:01pm On Feb 13, 2018
Medically, motility and count of sperm cells are negatively affected by smoking. So again I ask, how does smoking affect women more than men?

teamsynergy:

medically its actually true
aro1:
i will talk abt medically, it do affect women's internal reproductive organs like d ovary, fallopian tube nd d eggs, because d smokes go down insyd d body system, so u cnt compare male nd female anatomy, men av simple body system, while d female anatomy is complex, a woman smokin nd comparing herself to a man is only on a long tin..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by kelizosuy(f): 2:02pm On Feb 13, 2018
cheesy cheesy
Akthedream112:
SWEET LOVE... LOL

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MamBi: 2:02pm On Feb 13, 2018
Giel:

He deserves someone like that grin lipsrsealed grin

Help me hide from teddy fans embarassed
Wait are you a teddy fan yourself? shocked

I love me some Teddy oh but I am cool with anybody saying anything about the people I like. Usually it will make me laugh and if the comment pains me, I will vex offline.

Lolu: In a deeper than normal voice: You might want to consider changing out of that dress before water gets on it

Cee'c: It's just water

Lolu: Dirty water

And Lolu goes to crouch in the corner with his hand on his jaw whilst Cee'c continues washing clothes

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 2:03pm On Feb 13, 2018
77up:
what shame are you talking about , if I may ask
DO YOU WANT ME TO SPOIL HER MARKET? WHY NOT ASK THE PERSON THAT I QUOTED?
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Blackhawk01: 2:03pm On Feb 13, 2018
MamBi:

We aren't loud, we don't speak much but when we eventually do... Expect nothing but intelligence and the gospel truth!

All hail Miracle the chosen one! kiss

9 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by oshe11: 2:04pm On Feb 13, 2018
Ginaz:

Yes o. Dem kiss wella.
Hmmmm.....

Styrese ur faithful Teddy is Kissing ooo.....

So r u gonna stop voting him since u wanted others to stop voting mina for KISSING

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by teamsynergy: 2:04pm On Feb 13, 2018
hunniesuzie:
Medically, motility and count of sperm cells are negatively affected by smoking. So again I ask, how does smoking affect women more than men?

no need to argue, it has been proven severally times ...

follow d link

https://www.google.com/url?q=http://ec.europa.eu/research/infocentre/article_en.cfm%3Fid%3D/research/headlines/news/article_11_09_22_en.html%26item%3DInfocentre%26artid%3D22855&sa=U&ved=2ahUKEwiYhtLN96LZAhUHfMAKHaY6B8IQFjAAegQIFRAB&usg=AOvVaw2YyAKKQSs1jZoTicjR7ESE
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by oshe11: 2:04pm On Feb 13, 2018
Giel:
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Goodnightkiss
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Queenofhell: 2:05pm On Feb 13, 2018
MamBi:

I just love that boy!!!
Let me give him 100 more votes.

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by dominique(f): 2:07pm On Feb 13, 2018
Giel:

Did she talk to Rico at all?

Not really but they worked together a lot in the kitchen
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 77up(m): 2:07pm On Feb 13, 2018
hazzard:
Lol.. Who else saw the eyes ceecee was using to look at tobi and bambam.. Hahahahaha.. If only looks could kill.. Another begging loading soon.. Lmao
if going by how I see it, I think the days of tobi's begging is coming to an end . For the way tobi is relating well with bambam now without care of Delilah around (sory sorry I prefer typing Delilah, typing cee c or seeing it irritates me sometime) grin

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MizOmalicha(f): 2:07pm On Feb 13, 2018
FrankGiel:

I normally would Wanna save TeddyA, but I think he has lots of fans to keep him safe..
I like Nina's simplicity, even though I believe our love for Nina her is gradually turning to Pity party.. She genuinely isnt smart or should I rather say exposed.. But she is not a bad person.

Bamteddy safe
Mina safe
Rhineeka safe (they seem to have fans based on some polls I have seen)

The fight is between
Prito
Loto
Angelifu
Ceebi
Vandee

I want Ceebi gone, but I personally think they have the fan base to pull thru this week..

IL split my votes between Loto (because of Anto) and Prito (I love the drama princess brings)...

Team Anto and Prito this week...
Let the best pair win

grin grin

Team Loto cuz of Anto
Team Prito cuz of Princess! D babe is fun and not an ass licker.. she dey talk her mind

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 2:08pm On Feb 13, 2018
oshe11:
Goodnightkiss

It's afternoon here but all right kiss
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MizOmalicha(f): 2:08pm On Feb 13, 2018
77up:
if going by how I see it, I think the days of tobi's begging is coming to an end . For the way tobi is relating well with bambam now without care of Delilah around (sory sorry I prefer typing Delilah, typing cee c or seeing it irritates me sometime) grin
I just wanna say thank you jehova

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Queenofhell: 2:08pm On Feb 13, 2018
Blackhawk01:

We aren't loud, we don't speak much but when we eventually do... Expect nothing but intelligence and the gospel truth!

All hail Miracle the chosen one! kiss
grin
I just love you ,anytime I see your post, I start laughing.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by micxwell(m): 2:11pm On Feb 13, 2018
arcike:

my brother I have d calling ooo.... its just members dat would b willing 2 pay tithes dat I nid nw wink
Lol... abi na
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Afam4eva(m): 2:11pm On Feb 13, 2018
77up:
Unfortunately, Bambam is already betrothed to Teddy A else i would have loved a situation where Tobi switches to Bambam.

5 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 2:11pm On Feb 13, 2018
MamBi:

I love me some Teddy oh but I am cool with anybody saying anything about the people I like. Usually it will make me laugh and if the comment pains me, I will vex offline.

Lolu: In a deeper than normal voice: You might want to consider changing out of that dress before water gets on it

Cee'c: It's just water

Lolu: Dirty water

And Lolu goes to crouch in the corner with his hand on his jaw whilst Cee'c continues washing clothes

If only the rest were like you cry
Anyways I will never stop grin
Lol, you know I was joking right with the hide me stuff?

Lol, who sent him to be helpful grin it's good for him grin
Lol, that's very draining to be honest, as much as cee c makes us laugh, it will be very draining to even be close to her.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (766) (767) (768) (769) (770) (771) (772) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.