Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,518 members, 7,881,748 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 08:32 AM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (779) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3948234 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (776) (777) (778) (779) (780) (781) (782) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by FrankGiel: 5:34pm On Feb 13, 2018
DeeOne just did a shout out to his babe (ololade) if I heard right..
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 77up(m): 5:35pm On Feb 13, 2018
dee1 DS

he said he's trying to be cool with his new pairmate that it's a little bit boring cox it's like the guy has number of words he speaks everyday that he didn't talk much and himself like talk

he said wud have love to see how loyal tedy can be been the head of house and also will like to see how nina will rule and control the house with her funny accent

he said he think lolu task was to get the girls but he couldn't figure out the khloe task out.

biggie permit to shout out to his people for Valentine sake and he shout out to his babe olaide nd his brother Dr Tayo and his mum and others

he said biggie should do something different for them on Saturday based on their birthday

his DS ends.

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Afam4eva(m): 5:35pm On Feb 13, 2018
Giel:

Why don't you like ahneeka then?

I think she has everything and is happy these days.
She's the prettiest in the house but i'm not attracted to her in that way.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Queenofhell: 5:35pm On Feb 13, 2018
LholarB:

Ermmmm Leo( Lanre Da Silva's Bro),Tobi,CeeC,Anto and BamBam are the only Rich kids I know in the house.. Every other HM hustled their way up !!

Also, Most of the HMs met during Auditions!!
Thank you.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by honeydear(f): 5:36pm On Feb 13, 2018
FrankGiel:
DeeOne just did a shout out to his babe (ololade) if I heard right..
Olaide....that's the name of his wife lol

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 5:37pm On Feb 13, 2018
hat3r:
You go mind them. Anything to taint the talented rapper. From being a Mr 'Too nice guy' to a sexual assaulter. Smh.....
DONT TWISTED IT.... I RESPECT KBRULE, ANGEL AND RICO BECAUSE THEY ARE TALENTED RAPPERS.. 8 AM A BIG FAN OF RAP... YEA...

JUST ANSWER MY QUESTION.. YOU CLAIM KBRULE WANTED TO COVER HER NIPPLES... LOL.. WAS KHLOE SLEEPPING WITHOUT HER CLOTHES ON?
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Willexmania(m): 5:39pm On Feb 13, 2018
People That Don't Have Electricity To Watch BBnaija Be Like.......

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by sukhothai: 5:40pm On Feb 13, 2018
ifu enada's footwear is always oversized
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 5:41pm On Feb 13, 2018
honeydear:
Olaide....that's the name of his wife lol

He said it's his 'girlfriend'...his 'bae'!!! grin
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 5:42pm On Feb 13, 2018
Queenofhell:

I defended kemen?
Lol grin
Anyway, I don't know what you watched but everyone is saying the same thing, they can't be all blind now, can they?
OGA, PLEASE ANSWER MY QUESTION... EARLIER, YOU SAID THAT KBRULE WAS TRYING TO COVER HER NIPPLES.. LOL.... WAS KHLOE SLEEPPING WITHOUT HER CLOTHES ON?

EVEN BOKOHARAM AND DEVIL HAS SUPPORTERS...
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by kingxsamz(m): 5:43pm On Feb 13, 2018
Willexmania:
People That Don't Have Electricity To Watch BBnaija Be Like.......

people that have electricity but don't have dstv subscription be like:

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Afam4eva(m): 5:44pm On Feb 13, 2018
This one that Ifu ispeaking pidgin to Big Brother, is it that she's trying to win us over?

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ifyalways(f): 5:45pm On Feb 13, 2018
I love how people are underating Mina.

Ify just said they definitely do not come up on top three couple. They are the weakest.

Sunday will be amazing cheesy

12 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by honeydear(f): 5:45pm On Feb 13, 2018
AntiBrutus:

He said it's his 'girlfriend'...his 'bae'!!! grin
call me jobless lol....when I heard Olaide, I quickly checked the wedding certificate posted online...Olaide was the name on it hehehe

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by COOL10(m): 5:46pm On Feb 13, 2018
Did Ifu just say MINA aren't in the top 3 couples list? In Big Shaq's voice SHE DON'T KNOW.

9 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by kingxsamz(m): 5:46pm On Feb 13, 2018
lol if only Ifu knew that Mina's fanbase is bigger than Angelifu's...she no go talk that trash.

6 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Queenofhell: 5:46pm On Feb 13, 2018
Akthedream112:

OGA, PLEASE ANSWER MY QUESTION... EARLIER, YOU SAID THAT KBRULE WAS TRYING TO COVER HER NIPPLES.. LOL.... WAS KHLOE SLEEPPING WITHOUT HER CLOTHES ON?

EVEN BOKOHARAM AND DEVIL HAS SUPPORTERS...
The video I watched I didn't see K brule molesting anyone. K brule is possibly the housemate I dislike the most in that house, but I won't accuse him falsely.
I saw him adjust her top, I didn't see him groping her boobs.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 5:46pm On Feb 13, 2018
Ifu nominated Ceebi because they're a threat, a strong couple.

She nominated Mina because she just had to nominate a second pair, though they're not among the top three pairs... grin

She was happy with Biggie nullyfing the nominations. She believes there are people weaker than her and her partner among the 8 pairs up for eviction.

Sends a shout out to her dad, who will be adding a year on Feb15.
Her sister who she knows is doing her best for her outside there.
Then her friend.

*i didn't watch from the beginning*
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 5:46pm On Feb 13, 2018
77up:
nepotism of the highest order!

lolu knw cee c
miracle knw nina
princess knw Rico
leo knw tobi
Alex knw princess
khloe knw vandora
k brule knw khloe
tedy knw khloe

nonsense, this is another great problem that's been denying this country of moving forward . favouritism in every area of our existence in the country, who will ever imagine that lolu of all people knw cee c favoristsms has kill the meritorious believe.

take first class honour to interview, sorry is your first name, the manager with third class will surly find it difficult to employ you...nonsense.

no wonder you 'll see chemistry graduate in bank grin , go to ICT ferm and see Agric graduates oooh God, how do i find myself in this country where everything is not practically not working embarassed ! It is well o.
IF YOU THINK THEY CHOSE THOSE HOUSEMATES BASED ON NEPOTISM. ARE VIEWERS NOT ALSO GUILTY OF VOTING BASE ON TRIBALISM, SYMPATHY , PHYSICAL LOOKS TO MENTION A FEW?

LIKE ORGANIZERS, LIKE VOTERS.... SAME SAME

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Blackhawk01: 5:48pm On Feb 13, 2018
AntiBrutus:
Miracle isn't 'dumb' or 'naive', going by his diary session.
Dude is actually observant, just not a talking person.

Welcome to the Light! kiss kiss

I wish others could figure out it isn't always about running mouth like a tap.

6 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by GoggleB(m): 5:48pm On Feb 13, 2018
Vandee and Pritto wud be evicted this Sunday..
Quote this.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 5:48pm On Feb 13, 2018
honeydear:
call me jobless lol....when I heard Olaide, I quickly checked the wedding certificate posted online...Olaide was the name on it hehehe

Olaide is an understanding 'bae'.
Like the typical Naija wife... cheesy

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by FrankGiel: 5:48pm On Feb 13, 2018
Giel U are amazing.. Updating is quite difficult

Ifu: says her bonding with Bitto is going well.
Says the task has brought her closer to Bitto.
She isn't happy with the HOH challenge due to the fact that she got to the final twice and still lost.
She is fine that Khloe won the HOH.
She says Tobi is acting like a rebel to the current HOH and feels her previous fights in the house are causing a boomerang effect..
she won't mind Tobi and CeeC gone because she perceives them as strong.

She nominated Ceebi because she perceives them as strong. Also nominated Mina even though she doesn't see them as strong.
She is happy that everyone is nominated cause she feels some others are weaker than her and her partner.
She sends a shout out to her Dad, her kid sister, and her friend.
She requests if she could climb the trees in the house and also something about her dark hands

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by asscb(f): 5:48pm On Feb 13, 2018
IFU, are you a Monkey? You want to climb a palm tree? shocked grin
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 77up(m): 5:48pm On Feb 13, 2018
Itu DS

she said she's feeling like an Indian woman today and she said her bonding is interesting and accommodating. she said she's not in speaking term with bitto b4

she said she's is not happy with outcome of hoh task yesterday , she said shes cool with anyone winning the hoh aside herself

she said the formal hoh promise to be a rebel in the house since he looses the hoh and many ppl didn't respect khloe as hoh

she said she 'll evict ceebi if given chance to on coming evictiv party . she said she nominated ceebi and mina because they are strong couple and may be threat

she said she was excited that biggie nominate all team .

she shout out to her dad and for his dad for turning 67 soon also astroup emel, tessy mulla her friend and others

she said she 'll like to climb tree as her hubby grin that she's not going to hurt herself she also said some thing concerning her slippers in Indian accent that i can't hear grin

DS ends

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by vladimiros: 5:49pm On Feb 13, 2018
GoggleB:
Vandee and Pritto wud be evicted this Sunday..
Quote this.

Pritto is the most obvious choice
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by kingxsamz(m): 5:49pm On Feb 13, 2018
how come biggie doesn't laugh or chuckle at least when someone does or says something funny in the diary section? abi im dey always vex?
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ersonleads(m): 5:50pm On Feb 13, 2018
janefrancisca:
Rico is actually a cute guy with mad talent. kiss
like seriously o, don't know y peeps don't see it. Maybe cos he's short. But he is the fine face amongst d male in dat house. He looks like van vicker, even smiles like van vicker

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by kingxsamz(m): 5:51pm On Feb 13, 2018
guys please how do I vote?... not sms o... the other method...I need to vote Mina.

5 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 5:51pm On Feb 13, 2018
Blackhawk01:

Welcome to the Light! kiss kiss

I wish others could figure out it isn't always about running mouth like a tap.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by honeydear(f): 5:51pm On Feb 13, 2018
AntiBrutus:

Olaide is an understanding 'bae'. Like the typical Naija wife... cheesy
Indeed lol
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Queenofhell: 5:51pm On Feb 13, 2018
AntiBrutus:
Miracle isn't 'dumb' or 'naive', going by his diary session.
Dude is actually observant, just not a talking person.
Please update us

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (776) (777) (778) (779) (780) (781) (782) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.