Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,828 members, 7,872,780 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 09:43 PM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (812) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3941528 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (809) (810) (811) (812) (813) (814) (815) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by genius43(m): 1:20am On Feb 14, 2018
kalushaiyke:

The guy unlock everything the girl lock for safe

True that..
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 1:20am On Feb 14, 2018
genius43:

It's so obvious she is trying to make him jealous but for now Tobi is in a better place
Lol Tobi was listening, he probably knows what she was trying to do but I won't be surprised if it still affected him

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by veekid(m): 1:21am On Feb 14, 2018
if after Tobi heard about how Cee-c is loving and missing deedee, tobi still goes after cee c and begs....i go go the bb house go kill am

10 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 1:21am On Feb 14, 2018
Giel:

Aww she wants him jealous embarassed
Lool yes it's so obvious

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by genius43(m): 1:21am On Feb 14, 2018
Giel:
No wonder big brother tried so hard with this pairing, now people are no longer so angry with cee c and lolu is getting so much praise,
Lolu that is teasing cee c about deedee, won't he shout out to his own dodo grin
Lol,

Big brother is a genius.

This evening's punishment also put fear in their body.

Cee C had no choice than to loosen up

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by kalushaiyke(m): 1:22am On Feb 14, 2018
Loool. Ever since she heard tobi is awake, she's been mumbling sh1ts trying to get to him. Saying they're best friends and giving plenty shout outs upandan.. That's just love kiss

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Divay22(f): 1:23am On Feb 14, 2018
Blackhawk01:

Lolu don cause wahala oooo, na him dey make her spill like this. I pity Tobi sha, no one deserves this biko. cry
He caused it... Dude fell for her thinking she was weak, but he became the weaker one here..
She's capitalizing on that now.

Lolu is the real MAN.. Give it to him o

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Blackhawk01: 1:23am On Feb 14, 2018
Lord! I don't want a Lolu in my lane ooooo. Somebody cannor keep to herself in peace again? shocked

CeeC should stop with the shoutouts already, I feel sad for Tobi already. angry
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 1:23am On Feb 14, 2018
She says DeeDee even knows how her ass feels that he grabs it.

Lol cee c says that they have to go to bed for work out,
Lolu says they are lying out not working out. Lol,

Lol, cee c says she misses her friend tomiwa and she lists him calling her many sweet names including angry bird,
Lolu calls her ashana grin
He says he will now call her angry bird grin

Lol, Lolu what about dodo? grin

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by genius43(m): 1:23am On Feb 14, 2018
bodyonchecheche:

Lol Tobi was listening, he probably knows what she was trying to do but I won't be surprised if it still affected him

It will probably. But he should enjoy his bromance with BamBam while it lasts
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 1:24am On Feb 14, 2018
Lolu tells her it's time for her to keep quiet (in regards to her attempts to get Tobi's attention with the shoutouts) because it's 'getting too much'

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 1:24am On Feb 14, 2018
genius43:

It will probably. But he should enjoy his bromance with BamBam while it lasts
Lol bro what?

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by veekid(m): 1:25am On Feb 14, 2018
Cee-c : Didi, I love you, don't forget me. Don't worry about me and Tobi, its just a house thing.

Tobi: *wakes up from sleep*

Cee-c: Lolu, is he awake? Did he hear what I said?

Lolu: grin grin grin

Copied

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 1:25am On Feb 14, 2018
bodyonchecheche:

She's the main cause so the onus is on her to fix up

The only thing Tobi is doing is being a pushover, annoying but he isn't the offender

Also, people should be blamed 'for everything' they cause, her gender has nothing to do with this

CEE-C HAS THE RIGHT TO BE A BITCH.. IT IS ALSO TOBI'S RIGHT TO ACCEPT IT OR NOT.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by micxwell(m): 1:25am On Feb 14, 2018
kalushaiyke:
I soooooo want to vote for lolu right now cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Chai, I don like Lolu die

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by veekid(m): 1:25am On Feb 14, 2018
Cee-c drink alcohol?
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Blackhawk01: 1:25am On Feb 14, 2018
Awwwwwwwnnnnnnnn

She just made a shoutout to Tobi, lol. Crazie head. kiss
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by genius43(m): 1:26am On Feb 14, 2018
Giel:
She says DeeDee even knows how her ass feels that he grabs it.

Lol cee c says that they have to go to bed for work out,
Lolu says they are lying out not working out. Lol,

Lol, cee c says she misses her friend tomiwa and she lists him calling her many sweet names including angry bird,
Lolu calls her ashana grin
He says he will now call her angry bird grin

Lol, Lolu what about dodo? grin

She is hurt jare.

Imagine her saying earlier that Tobi took BamBam to their favorite spot in the house

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Lhimeet(m): 1:26am On Feb 14, 2018
bodyonchecheche:
Cee C giving a shoutout to a guy back home called DeeDee: "I miss yourshugs after work outs, your sweaty body and the smell of cigarettes in your room. In fact, someone must bring Dee Dee to this house"

Cee C to Lolu: "Is he (Tobi) awake? Did he hear what I said? What's he doing?"

Lolu: "It's not your concern face your work"

Cee C: "Please now"

Lolu: "He's been sitting up for the last 10 minutes, since you started speaking about DeeDee he's been awake"

Gosh! . This Cee C is something else...LOLU for presidency! cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 1:26am On Feb 14, 2018
Awww cee c says lolu made her vulnerable and made her say a lot of things that she hasn't said and wouldn't have said but she doesn't know if she can trust him but she she will see, lol,
She was sending a shout out to her dad

Now she is sending a shout out to tobi.

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by veekid(m): 1:27am On Feb 14, 2018
Lolu for president

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by genius43(m): 1:28am On Feb 14, 2018
bodyonchecheche:

Lol bro what?

A friendly romance nothing deep.

One of those catching words I picked up from how I met your mother
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 1:28am On Feb 14, 2018
Awwwwww

This her shout out to tobi is making me mushy grin
She confesses that she has been jealous seeing him with another woman.

Lol lolu says she should tell tobi that she loves him,

Lol lolu is so annoying grin

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 1:28am On Feb 14, 2018
Cee C gives Tobi a shoutout and tells him she misses him and can't wait to get back into his arms, she tells him she's been jealous since yesterday because she has had to see him with another woman, she tells him he's been a blessing to her, thanks him for attempting to love her and reassures him that her love/feelings for him haven't changed

Awww

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 1:29am On Feb 14, 2018
Blackhawk01:

Any woman who knows her worth commands respect. You don't have to be rude or mean to earn that.
LADIES ARE GENERALLY RUDE EXCEPT FOR SOME LIKE VANDORA...
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by genius43(m): 1:29am On Feb 14, 2018
Lolu should just become a psychologist or therapist after this.

6 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 1:30am On Feb 14, 2018
bodyonchecheche:
Cee C gives Tobi a shoutout and tells him she misses him and can't wait to get back into his arms, she tells him she's been jealous since yesterday because she has had to see him with another woman, she tells him he's been a blessing to her, thanks him for attempting to love her and reassures him that her love/feelings for him haven't changed

Awww
LOL... NO MATTER WHAT HAPPEN IN BIGGIE'S HOUSE, THEY WILL DEFINITELY CONTINUE OUTSIDE..
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 1:31am On Feb 14, 2018
genius43:

A friendly romance nothing deep.

One of those catching words I picked up from how I met your mother
Haha, I asked since bromances are usually between guys

Yeah I think he's too far gone with Cee C emotionally tbh
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 1:31am On Feb 14, 2018
Akthedream112:

CEE-C HAS THE RIGHT TO BE A BITCH.. IT IS ALSO TOBI'S RIGHT TO ACCEPT IT OR NOT.

I respect the way you defend cee c
It reminds me of the same way people were defending teddy for being a manipulating bully to bambam and saying that if bambam doesn't like it she should walk away,

So if they can give excuses for teddy. They should be able to give excuses for cee c,

I respect the way you defend her smiley

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by kalushaiyke(m): 1:31am On Feb 14, 2018
bodyonchecheche:
Cee C gives Tobi a shoutout and tells him she misses him and can't wait to get back into his arms, she tells him she's been jealous since yesterday because she has had to see him with another woman, she tells him he's been blessing to her, thanks him for attempting to love her and reassures him that her feelings for him haven't changed

Awww
Are you hearing lolu's shoutout? Abeg the boy sabi the game. I hope he goes far shaa. Aside the Saturday party, this night was good.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 1:32am On Feb 14, 2018
ANTO AND LOLU ARE BOTH MUSLIM...
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 1:33am On Feb 14, 2018
I'm still waiting for lolu to give a shout out to dodo

Aww lolu giving his own shout outs.

(1) (2) (3) ... (809) (810) (811) (812) (813) (814) (815) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.