Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,414 members, 7,881,513 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 09:57 PM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (847) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3947783 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (844) (845) (846) (847) (848) (849) (850) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by styrese: 6:05pm On Feb 14, 2018
janellemonae:

Please chill. TeddyA is an unemotional good boy. I don't even see him as a player. TeddyA will also be caught unaware, just like tobi (if Ceecee decides to 'like' him).

Ceecee is a player. The only person dt can show Ceecee is someone dts emotionally aware and at d same time doesn't really give a sh.it. A real player.
sentiments aside u can't compare Teddy A with Tobi, Teddy would have tamed her excesses,it seems u didn't start viewing from d first week
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by COOL10(m): 6:06pm On Feb 14, 2018
Papiikush:

lol
. grin Was about asking for your whereabouts. Welcome. Oya dey update us sharp sharp angry
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 6:06pm On Feb 14, 2018
PrettySatan:
Is Rico from a rich home?

No he's not.

He's d one dt "grew up on d streets of jos and seen life, don't let this oyibo complexion fool you". According to vandora and princess presentation this afternoon.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ba7man(m): 6:07pm On Feb 14, 2018
Queenofhell:

That's all?
And those weeks you don't sit around moping like a mumu ,I take it you're very active, doing what exactly? undecided
No point telling you since you can't afford it. cool

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by teamsynergy: 6:07pm On Feb 14, 2018
nowpresence:
I want anto evicted
I have not seen much of her

sorry, not happening
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by COOL10(m): 6:07pm On Feb 14, 2018
KoseweKosegbo:

You don't need this long epistle for that guy, he doesn't deserve it.
. grin I could have gone deeper. Let's just let him gulp down that one for a while. U're right though. Guess I just wasted some precious MB.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by PrettySatan: 6:08pm On Feb 14, 2018
janellemonae:

No he's not.

He's d one dt "grew up on d streets of jos and seen life, don't let this oyibo complexion fool you". According to vandora and princess presentation this afternoon.

Dear I asked a simple question, all you could do is return a decent reply..

Thanks anyway. Even though you never answered the question.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Papiikush: 6:08pm On Feb 14, 2018
COOL10:
. grin Was about asking for your whereabouts. Welcome. Oya dey update us sharp sharp angry

Lol...busy schedules bro.
I've got a presentation to present... Preparing ahead. Just read the update from page 790. grin
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by PrettySatan: 6:08pm On Feb 14, 2018

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Queenofhell: 6:09pm On Feb 14, 2018
ba7man:
It's those planes like okada he's always sitting inside sef. grin
No plane looks like an okada, but I understand you've probably not seen one or been inside one.
But videos are usually in motion unlike still pictures and there are plenty of videos of him flying a plane on his ig page.
You can follow him for more updates.

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Beorn1: 6:10pm On Feb 14, 2018
XML33:

There are people like him, but they are usually not intelligent. And they seem to stick to people like themselves who are also not intelligent. Miracle is the equivalent of the typical slay queen who the only attractive quality she possesses is just her looks.

Yesterday Ahneeka asked Miracle who his best actor was and he said Dominic. I know you might be wondering who the fuçk Dominic is. Dominic the character played by Vin Diesel in Fast & Furious. Now, usually, when you ask intelligent people who their best actor is they don't say the character the actor played, but they mention the actor, and then they expand on their answer; they talk about his other roles and why they like the actor. But when you ask a 5 year old who is his favorite actor is he'll mention something like Spider man or Ben 10. This is because he's not intelligent enough to differentiate between an actor and a character. Do you see a correlation between the mind of miracle and that of a 5 year old?

Inasmuch as I think that Miracle doesn't have much content to display, and is too quiet for my liking, you lied heftily in the emboldened parts. Please, limit this your ITK to yourself because you generalise a lot and end up saying trash.

Yesterday, I was discussing the new movie Black Panther with a friend. Mind you, I'm a movie freak. But while discussing the movie with him I forgot the name of one of the actress in the movie. I tried all my best but just couldn't remember her name. I couldn't Google her name because I was watching football in a bar and had not my phone with me. My friend then asked me to say one film she acted and I said How Stella Got Her Groove Back and he asked me, "is she Angela Bassett?" and I replied yes.

So unless you're perfect, and have never forgotten anything before, stop acting like the Alpha and Omega of knowledge.

10 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 6:10pm On Feb 14, 2018
COOL10:
. Hmmm,I like your analysis but I'm sure you'll agree with me that Teddy A is our best bet. He's the only one that can tell her the hard undiluted harsh truth. I would have picked Rico but I ain't too sure about him.

No, I don't think teddyA can give ceecee d undiluted harsh truth. Not even like lolu has.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by PrettySatan: 6:10pm On Feb 14, 2018
thatigboman:
DeeOne doesnt make jokes. He just insults people. Cant wait for him to bounce on sunday

That's just the truth. Every time I seem not to get his jokes as been funny.. He is always insulting... Passing them as jomes

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Queenofhell: 6:10pm On Feb 14, 2018
ba7man:
No point telling you since you can't afford it. cool
Or maybe there just isn't much to tell undecided

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by cuttyyy: 6:12pm On Feb 14, 2018
dee 1 said most of the HMs came to bbn on football age...woooo and i think dats true ooo
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by oshe11: 6:12pm On Feb 14, 2018
So all of a sudden Lolu is now walking FINEgrin
FAKE ASS NIGGA

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MummySilver: 6:12pm On Feb 14, 2018
I really don't know why someone will hate one so much to the extent of saying the person is not intelligent. Abeg, did Miracle borrow your brain to make it in the aviation school? He's naturally quiet. Free him abeg!

8 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 6:13pm On Feb 14, 2018
XML33:

There are people like him, but they are usually not intelligent. And they seem to stick to people like themselves who are also not intelligent. Miracle is the equivalent of the typical slay queen who the only attractive quality she possesses is just her looks.

Yesterday Ahneeka asked Miracle who his best actor was and he said Dominic. I know you might be wondering who the fuçk Dominic is. Dominic the character played by Vin Diesel in Fast & Furious. Now, usually, when you ask intelligent people who their best actor is they don't say the character the actor played, but they mention the actor, and then they expand on their answer; they talk about his other roles and why they like the actor. But when you ask a 5 year old who is his favorite actor is he'll mention something like Spider man or Ben 10. This is because he's not intelligent enough to differentiate between an actor and a character. Do you see a correlation between the mind of miracle and that of a 5 year old?
very wrong analysis. A wise man does more of listening and observing than talking. It is not by talk only. I was opportuned to meet a guy like him during my nysc days. Tall, cute, very masculine but not a talker. If you had asked this guy who his best actor was, it was likely he would say something like Dominique. That didn't make him stupid or have the brain of a five year old, infact he came out with extremely good recommendations and a job offer.
To be a pilot requires consistent reading. He has long years of courses and examinations ahead of him, . To fly a plane is not easy.The fact that one's hobby isn't watching movies or knowing names of actors doesn't make them stupid. I think he is one of the brainiest among the lot but he doesn't throw it in people's face

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 77up(m): 6:13pm On Feb 14, 2018
Queenofhell:

Report that guy ,he's given you enough personal jabs, tag seun or other moderators, apparently the mods here can't do their duties anymore.
I wish I knew how to use to use the report button.
ass licker, na you go teach him to do so undecided

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by COOL10(m): 6:13pm On Feb 14, 2018
janellemonae:

No, I don't think teddyA can give ceecee d undiluted harsh truth. Not even like lolu has.
. Make a pick then. And tell me your reasons.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ladyprosper: 6:13pm On Feb 14, 2018
Team Miracle will surprise you guys....we are growing like mtn.

6 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 6:13pm On Feb 14, 2018
PrettySatan:

Dear I asked a simple question, all you could do is return a decent reply..

Thanks anyway. Even though you never answered the question.

I told you no he's not from a rich home and gave u a quote of what he said as an example of how he's not from a rich home.

I couldn't have bn anymore decent wt dt reply.

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by jaxxy(m): 6:14pm On Feb 14, 2018
Tetragramaton:

And miracle will never smell the money. So that subsequent housemates don't come in thinking it's OK to be quiet and play on our intelligence to win 45 million. It will not happen.

Miracle hasn't done anything to deserve the money besides kissing Nina like its a kissing game he came 4. He waits for others to initiate b4 he reacts most times. He can't win the game atleast not like dat.

12 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by COOL10(m): 6:15pm On Feb 14, 2018
Papiikush:

Lol...busy schedules bro.
I've got a presentation to present... Preparing ahead. Just read the update from page 790. grin
. Kpele. Money's got to be made. Now get your shit together and do your job. By 'job',I mean UPDATING grin
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ba7man(m): 6:16pm On Feb 14, 2018
Queenofhell:

No plane looks like an okada, but I understand you've probably not seen one or been inside one.
But videos are usually in motion unlike still pictures and there are plenty of videos of him flying a plane on his ig page.
You can follow him for more updates.
Because your idol sat down in a tiny okada plane to take pics doesn't mean people on this forum can't afford flight tickets.

People aren't as jobless or broke as you.

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Queenofhell: 6:16pm On Feb 14, 2018
Beorn1:

Inasmuch as I think that Miracle doesn't have much content to display, and is too quiet for my liking, you lied heftily in the emboldened parts. Please, limit this your ITK to yourself because you generalise a lot and end up saying trash.

Yesterday, I was discussing the new movie Black Panther with a friend. Mind you, I'm a movie freak. But while discussing the movie with him I forgot the name of one of the actress in the movie. I tried all my best but just couldn't remember her name. I couldn't Google her name because I was watching football in a bar and had not my phone with me. My friend then asked me to say one film she acted and I said [i] How Stella Got Her Groove Back[i]and he asked me, "is she Angela Bassett?" and I replied yes.

So unless you're perfect, and have never forgotten anything before, stop acting like the Alpha and Omega of knowledge.
You've shown lack of respect for the admin that banned you by not only coming back few seconds after you were banned but with the very same name.
That is an affront of authority and should never be tolerated.
And to think you might have caused AK the dream to be banned a very useful member here who supplies timely updates.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Queenofhell: 6:17pm On Feb 14, 2018
ba7man:
Because your idol sat down in a tiny okada plane to take pics doesn't mean people on this forum can't afford flight tickets.

People aren't as jobless or broke as you.
god bless you.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ba7man(m): 6:18pm On Feb 14, 2018
Queenofhell:

Or maybe there just isn't much to tell undecided
You can't afford it.

Even your dad will tell me...... "My brother, my money isn't complete". grin grin

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 6:18pm On Feb 14, 2018
nowpresence:

he is socially awkward and that affects his speech, and that doesn't mean he is not intelligent.

when someone is not too good in some aspect of their lives, they are great in other aspect.

he is still young and he is going to learn and this bbn is a great platform him to grow.

Miracle isn't socially awkward. Didn't you see the way he was rocking princess during the last party? Socially awkward people don't do stuff like that. The boy doesn't talk because he doesn't have anything meaningful to say. His brain is empty.

The only thing I've seen Miracle do in that house is Kiss Nina, rock Princess's behind during the Party and do different sex styles with Ifuannada during the drama. All this is tilting me towards subscribing to what someone said earlier: That miracle is just an upgraded sex doll. We all know that sex dolls are only good in sexual activities. They aren't articulate and their minds are primitive. They also stick to their partners, and when left alone, they just stay still, non-verbal like they are in a trance.

14 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by senatordave1(m): 6:18pm On Feb 14, 2018
Please,which part of imo state is miracle from?
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Blackhawk01: 6:19pm On Feb 14, 2018
XML33:

He is not flying planes in any of the pictures. He's just sitting in the cockpit. Anyone can sit in the cockpit and take pictures before a plane boards, especially Air hosts and Air hostesses.

You should renew your sub and watch the videos. Do thank me later.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MummySilver: 6:20pm On Feb 14, 2018
You're not God. Don't be too sure of him not winning. Being loud does not translate to being intelligent. We love Miracle the way he is and we will keep voting for him.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (844) (845) (846) (847) (848) (849) (850) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.