Stats: 3,186,470 members, 7,929,568 topics. Date: Friday, 23 August 2024 at 04:52 PM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (863) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3998649 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (860) (861) (862) (863) (864) (865) (866) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ninnyanny(f): 11:18pm On Feb 14, 2018
eksbabe:
The way Vandora be looking at Dee ehnn she wont mind making the move herself.
Cameraman are u ok atall?
alcohol at work
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by elninosanz: 11:18pm On Feb 14, 2018
eksbabe:
Vandee are talking, Vandora is busy shinning teeth, she wants Dee to make a move. She thinks he is shy.
He is just drifting away from the topic and forming comedy

D1 is not that kind of guy that will kiss and frolick on live tv especially cos he is married. Vandora should find someone else to shine her Congo
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 9ja4eva: 11:19pm On Feb 14, 2018
ninnyanny:
Mehn D1's self control
And loyalty is second to none.
Weldone.

Lol because camera dey there? The guy dey try sha!
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by eksbabe(f): 11:19pm On Feb 14, 2018
Hmmm Lolu this bedroom voice sha. Biko biggie show us more of Loto

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by oshe11: 11:20pm On Feb 14, 2018
Blackhawk01:

That's bullshii, total bullcrap! No one deserves this kinda emotional torture. I'm glad you said "ex", it never works out with these kinda people.
Lol....

We are best of pals and didnt break up with quarrel though....

But I guess I understand her more after viewing things from her vantage point and probably because I've been there....

Is it draining at first? Yes!
But when she is fully settled and trusts him, it would blossom

PS: I'm relating it with being real and not in a game though

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ninnyanny(f): 11:20pm On Feb 14, 2018
I think lolu likes Anto
And respects her a lot
He is always calm around her
And this night,he is trying to get deep
Into her brains.
But Anto must be anto
Always not very communicative

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by RhemaQuinn(f): 11:22pm On Feb 14, 2018
How then did he become a pilot if he's not intelligent?
XML33:

There are people like him, but they are usually not intelligent. And they seem to stick to people like themselves who are also not intelligent. Miracle is the equivalent of the typical slay queen who the only attractive quality she possesses is just her looks.

Yesterday Ahneeka asked Miracle who his best actor was and he said Dominic. I know you might be wondering who the fuçk Dominic is. Dominic the character played by Vin Diesel in Fast & Furious. Now, usually, when you ask intelligent people who their best actor is they don't say the character the actor played, but they mention the actor, and then they expand on their answer; they talk about his other roles and why they like the actor. But when you ask a 5 year old who is his favorite actor is he'll mention something like Spider man or Ben 10. This is because he's not intelligent enough to differentiate between an actor and a character. Do you see a correlation between the mind of miracle and that of a 5 year old?

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ninnyanny(f): 11:22pm On Feb 14, 2018
Hmmmmm
Anto likes a guy in the house
She's not saying who though
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Queenofhell: 11:22pm On Feb 14, 2018
I'd rather a cee cee than a teddy
Cee cee is draining, jealous, immature and what have you, but the good thing about her is that what you see is what you get. She doesn't pretend and you always know where you stand with her.

Teddy on the other hand is supposedly cool with all the housemates, then trashes them behind their back.
When he was with Khloe, he agreed with everything she said about Alex, when he is with Alex he agrees with everything she says about Khloe.

And he's not even as smart as he thinks he is, imagine eliminate the weaker ones and battle with the strong ones, isn't that a stupid and dumb strategy ?

Cee cee is a far better person than teddy, teddy is tricky ,manipulative and emotionally abusive. He does it subliminally and subtly but you can always perceive the stench of his abuse.

And who in god's name declares himself an "alpha male "
Who really is an alpha male?
An alpha male is the number one male ,the one that Leads the pack.
How can someone who has never won a HOH task or won any arena game, or come up with any big idea that will either improve the entertainment value of the show or help them win tasks, declare himself an alpha male and some people are senseless enough to buy into it?

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Afam4eva(m): 11:22pm On Feb 14, 2018
ninnyanny:
Hmmmmm
Anto likes a guy in the house
She's not saying who though
Lolu of course.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by eksbabe(f): 11:22pm On Feb 14, 2018
Awwwww Anto likes one person but hasnt said who the person is. She and Lolu are having a diary session

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by oshe11: 11:23pm On Feb 14, 2018
elninosanz:

D1 is not that kind of guy that will kiss and frolick on live tv especially cos he is married. Vandora should find someone else to shine her Congo
Its obvious they are acting and thats why Vandora gave biggie the heads up earlier in her diary session
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by senatordave1(m): 11:23pm On Feb 14, 2018
Please,which part of imo state is nina and miracle from?
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by elninosanz: 11:24pm On Feb 14, 2018
oshe11:
Its obvious they are acting and thats why Vandora gave biggie the heads up earlier in her diary session

I missed that o. Abeg wetin she tell Biggie?
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 9ja4eva: 11:25pm On Feb 14, 2018
Queenofhell:
Cee cee is draining, jealous, immature and what have you, but the good thing about her is that what you see is what you get. She doesn't pretend and you always know where you stand with her.

Teddy on the other hand is supposedly cool with all the housemates, then trashes them behind their back.
When he was with Khloe, he agreed with everything she said about Alex, when he is with Alex he agrees with everything she says about Khloe.

And he's not even as smart as he thinks he is, imagine eliminate the weaker ones and battle with the strong ones, isn't that a stupid and dumb strategy ?

Cee cee is a far better person than teddy, teddy is tricky ,manipulative and emotionally abusive. He does it subliminally and subtly but you can always perceive the stench of his abuse.

How can someone who has never won a HOH task or won any arena game, or come up with any big idea that will either improve the entertainment value of the show or help them win tasks, declare himself an alpha male and some people are senseless enough to buy into it?

Spot on!
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ninnyanny(f): 11:25pm On Feb 14, 2018
9ja4eva:

Lol because camera dey there? The guy dey try sha!
the likes of mustshio (spelling) and that Sierra lone guy during Melvin's time didn't mind the cameras
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by oshe11: 11:25pm On Feb 14, 2018
Afam4eva:
Lolu of course.
Leo rather
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ninnyanny(f): 11:25pm On Feb 14, 2018
Afam4eva:

Lolu of course.
oh well
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 11:26pm On Feb 14, 2018
Nah I can't stand Cee C, I need that girl out of the house like YESTERDAY

Yuck

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by eksbabe(f): 11:26pm On Feb 14, 2018
Lurving this diary session with Anto and Lolu
Anto was pissed she was not paired with Lolu for the valentines dinner

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ninnyanny(f): 11:27pm On Feb 14, 2018
AntiBrutus:
I don't hear what CeeCee says most times.

Same applies to some other HMs, due to their funny accents.

You can say that again.
Let's pray for that kinda husband...
And bind every TTT that would wanna come our way cheesy

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by oshe11: 11:27pm On Feb 14, 2018
elninosanz:

I missed that o. Abeg wetin she tell Biggie?
She said she thinks that Dee1 is into her because he acts jealous when others are with her and that she was gonna explore that and see how it goes....
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by eksbabe(f): 11:28pm On Feb 14, 2018
She thinks he was being selfish in his acts with Cee, cuz whatever happens to him affects her also
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Checked86: 11:29pm On Feb 14, 2018
when a yoruba demon meets Igbo girl, the demon bows to the high spirit of dominance

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by eksbabe(f): 11:29pm On Feb 14, 2018
Anto is crazy tho, Lolu didnt look like he was dying so she didnt think it was a big deal

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ninnyanny(f): 11:30pm On Feb 14, 2018
This Anto girl
I can't deal
She kills convos
Kai!
She's always receiving
And not willing to give out

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by gameboy727(m): 11:30pm On Feb 14, 2018
Queenofhell:

You sound pained. Cee C emotionally drains we viewers sef, talk less of poor Tobi. Teddy doesn't do that to Bam Bam, even though she knows whats at stake outside the house.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by oshe11: 11:30pm On Feb 14, 2018
bodyonchecheche:
Nah I can't stand Cee C, I need that girl out of the house like YESTERDAY

Yuck
Why?
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Afam4eva(m): 11:30pm On Feb 14, 2018
Ahneeka is sexy sha.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ninnyanny(f): 11:31pm On Feb 14, 2018
Awwwwwww
My rinnheka heart
I love this pair.drama free
Live and let's live.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Afam4eva(m): 11:31pm On Feb 14, 2018
Checked86:
when a yoruba demon meets Igbo girl, the demon bows to the high spirit of dominance
Cece is extreme but i've always been of the opinion that our Igbo girls can be a strong partner in a relationship. They can dominate no be small.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ninnyanny(f): 11:33pm On Feb 14, 2018
Afam4eva:
Ahneeka is sexy sha.
like everything about her... Her voice,height,idiolect, name it. Its just this stupid pimples on her face.mstwwww

(1) (2) (3) ... (860) (861) (862) (863) (864) (865) (866) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread