Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,732 members, 7,975,810 topics. Date: Tuesday, 15 October 2024 at 01:08 PM

What Is Your Perspective Of God? - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Is Your Perspective Of God? (8565 Views)

Try to change your Perspective of my Style of Ministry / Sharon Oyakhilome And Natasha Hinn Start Perspective 008 TV Show (Video) / What's Your Perspective On How Christianity Should Be Like? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Re: What Is Your Perspective Of God? by Nobody: 12:30pm On Jan 29, 2018
engrchykae:
my believe in God is borne out of awe at his works.
I am not talking based on what the Jews or the Moslems said but based on personal findings.
Imagine as little as an ant is,it has brain,stomach and other organs and a whale also has its organs.
We must refer the intelligence behind nature in order to be humane.
Then we must study nature and creatures in order to be civilized.
Then we must exploit or pattern our inventions after nature in order to make technological breakthroughs.
By studying the birds we made airplanes.
By studying ducks we made ships.
By studying the eyes we made cameras.
The problem of Africa is that we deliberately refused to produce.
We are mentally lazy

You're actually a rational believer. But let me point out that for scientists the question is not asked in this manner: does God (a divine personality) exist? Rather, its goes thus: Does the universe require intelligent design? As far as we know, evidences from particle physics as well as astronomy confirms that the universe does not require intelligent design.
Some of these evidence are as follows:
1. Sub-atomic particles are constantly coming into existence and almost immediately disintegrate. So who is creating these particles if God has since retired from his creation project.
2. New stars are being formed in stellar nurseries all around the universe, and the process is extremely random and chaotic.

The logical cause of existence from these observations is definitely chance/probability.

Therefore, since there is no need for "deliberate intelligent design" no "intelligent designer is required".
Re: What Is Your Perspective Of God? by shedy03(m): 7:09am On Feb 04, 2018
danemenike:
God is God. He's indescribable.
very right.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Chris Tomlin Gospel Singer Is A Member Of The Illuminati / Why Do Atheist Hate Something That Doesn' Exit. / Bimbo Odukoya Is Not In Hell: That Story You Heard Was Not True

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.