Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,028 members, 7,912,903 topics. Date: Tuesday, 06 August 2024 at 03:29 PM

Jesus Is Our Comforter - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jesus Is Our Comforter (4242 Views)

Ayomide, Orange Seller Performs At "Celebrate The Comforter 2019" / Celebrate The Comforter 2019: Obasanjo, Ooni Of Ife, Sanwo-Olu Attend / Obasanjo, Ooni Of Ife, SK Abiara Attend The Comforter 2018 New York (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jesus Is Our Comforter by Pentools(m): 5:00pm On Jan 28, 2018
COMFORTER!!!! THAT'S WHAT I CALL HIM,A NAME THAT FITS SO PERFECTLY. PEACE THAT surpasses ALL UNDERSTANDING. COMFORTER AND ALL SUFFICIENT GOD that's WHO OUR LORD JESUS CHRIST IS TO me. IF YOU HAVE ANY contradictory opinion go n ague with ur uncircumcised and feeble brain.
Re: Jesus Is Our Comforter by ollah2: 5:01pm On Jan 28, 2018
Stevebamdex:

Did he ask for his own forgiveness or for the people he died for ? Even while on the cross,didn't he save a sinner and promise him eternal life?
Jesus is God the son in human form, whatever he does is always in alignment with God the father and God the holyspirit...these 3 are still one because they do things in unison...
And if you still have any problem with these facts,I won't be able to help your confusion..my own is to share the truth with you,which you might either accept or reject at your own peril..!
Only Jesus can save your soul from eternal ruin.
Mohammed cannot and would never saved you{he already told you} because he couldn't even save himself from sin let alone fiery eternal damnation..!
Give your life to jesus today..!

Find a young brainless boy and feed him this tales. He will be glad listening to them. Jesus died yo save the world yet the world is worst now than it used to be. That's means his death meant absolutely nothing, what made what you said facts? You read it from the story book? Lol, only a foool says "only Jesus saves. Billions of people came before him and after him while not believing in him. By your logic, they are hell bound. My grand father who didn't believe in him but took humanity first must also be in hell. Dunce statement.

Re: Jesus Is Our Comforter by GuidoVanRossum: 5:53pm On Jan 28, 2018
ollah2:

Find a young brainless boy and feed him this tales. He will be glad listening to them. Jesus died yo save the world yet the world is worst now than it used to be. That's means his death meant absolutely nothing, what made what you said facts? You read it from the story book? Lol, only a foool says "only Jesus saves. Billions of people came before him and after him while not believing in him. By your logic, they are hell bound. My grand father who didn't believe in him but took humanity first must also be in hell. Dunce statement.

It's obvious you only wanted to argue and impose your understanding on others. Firstly, you requested for bible passages that shows no one can be saved except through Christ and it was given to you. You went further to quote another verse to make the bible look contradictory but the verse end up proving that the bible is indeed perfect. Then, you resort to self aggrandisement.

Why not have an open mind to discuss what you know not. Our wisdom is foolishness before God almighty.

As regard your picture, no man can die for another's sin. But Jesus was not a man. He is the son of the living God. His only begotten. He is God and not a man because he wasn't born by a man but by God.
Re: Jesus Is Our Comforter by ollah2: 6:06pm On Jan 28, 2018
GuidoVanRossum:

It's obvious you only wanted to argue and impose your understanding on others. Firstly, you requested for bible passages that shows no one can be saved except through Christ and it was given to you. You went further to quote another verse to make the bible look contradictory but the verse end up proving that the bible is indeed perfect. Then, you resort to self aggrandisement.

Why not have an open mind to discuss what you know not. Our wisdom is foolishness before God almighty.

As regard your picture, no man can die for another's sin. But Jesus was not a man. He is the son of the living God. His only begotten. He is God and not a man because he wasn't born by a man but by God.

How am I imposing my understanding on others? Do I have to agree with you? Was I the one that wrote threatening messages? What kinda mentality do you guys have? Where did I request for bible passages?

So God bleeped Mary to born him? The perfect bible says contradicting statements yet I'm the one that knows not. Ababio is more consistent than the Bible
Re: Jesus Is Our Comforter by SamgoldBaba: 7:15pm On Jan 28, 2018
Ayoku85:
There are excuses because he Jesus has never mentioned to the Christian that he is the Lord worship me.if there provide the verse in the bible and I promise to convert Christian
John 15:6

(1) (2) (Reply)

"And Ye Shall Be Hated Of All Men For My Name's Sake" - Jesus / Bishop (dr.) Emmah Gospel ISONG Releases Fifty-eight Prophecies For 2020 / Faith, Changes & Tolerance

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.