Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,921 members, 7,883,212 topics. Date: Monday, 08 July 2024 at 06:27 AM

Guy’s Genotype Changes From SS To AA After Attending Ibiyeomie's Programme - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guy’s Genotype Changes From SS To AA After Attending Ibiyeomie's Programme (1180 Views)

My Fiancee Tested AA For Genotype When Young, Now She's Testing AS / Female Marlians Go Bral*ss And Pantl*ss To Naira Marley Concert Yesterday. PHOTO / Spiritual Ways Of Changing Genotype From AS To AA In 5 Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guy’s Genotype Changes From SS To AA After Attending Ibiyeomie's Programme by HeWrites(m): 10:32am On Jan 28, 2018
A young man reportedly received a miraculous healing after attending Pastor David Ibiyeomie '5 Nights of Glory crusade' at the Salvation Ministries in Port Harcourt.

Kayjay Karina Jacob whose genotype was SS saw his story change as it turned AA, after attending the annual crusade, acording to his claims.

According to singer Duncan Mighty, who shared his previous and recent Haematology test results, he wrote:
'God I return all the Glory to you Alone for Using your General PAPA DAVID IBIYEOMIE during the 5Nights Of Glory in SALVATION MINISTRIES to change the story of Kayjay Karina Jacob whom genotype was SS and now turned AA.. JAY the world will hear your name remain blessed and to all that is looking up to God for a miracle, may the same grace work for u all cuz when God heals one he heals all in JESUS NAME AMEN.....'

https://www.torimill.com/2018/01/guys-genotype-reportedly-changes-from-ss-to-aa-after-attending-pastor-ibiyeomies-5-nights-of-5-glory-crusade.html

Lalasticlala Mynd44 Dominique

Re: Guy’s Genotype Changes From SS To AA After Attending Ibiyeomie's Programme by ladyF(f): 10:32am On Jan 28, 2018
Wow
Re: Guy’s Genotype Changes From SS To AA After Attending Ibiyeomie's Programme by Iphone5: 10:34am On Jan 28, 2018
This is SUPER STORY

A life of strife and sorrow

1 Like

Re: Guy’s Genotype Changes From SS To AA After Attending Ibiyeomie's Programme by Iphone5: 10:34am On Jan 28, 2018
ladyF:
Wow

Ambulance
Re: Guy’s Genotype Changes From SS To AA After Attending Ibiyeomie's Programme by cryles(m): 10:37am On Jan 28, 2018
What is the tittle of the movie

receive sense op

1 Like

Re: Guy’s Genotype Changes From SS To AA After Attending Ibiyeomie's Programme by ajoyeleke(m): 10:37am On Jan 28, 2018
Very soon u go hear miracles like "pastor turns sexdoll to human" grin

1 Like

Re: Guy’s Genotype Changes From SS To AA After Attending Ibiyeomie's Programme by ladyF(f): 10:37am On Jan 28, 2018
Iphone5:

Ambulance
Siren grin
Re: Guy’s Genotype Changes From SS To AA After Attending Ibiyeomie's Programme by Nobody: 10:43am On Jan 28, 2018
They haff come again ...

Kuku kee me!! angry

1 Like

Re: Guy’s Genotype Changes From SS To AA After Attending Ibiyeomie's Programme by cruzita(f): 10:45am On Jan 28, 2018
CHAI !! THANK GOD IF ITS TRUE
Re: Guy’s Genotype Changes From SS To AA After Attending Ibiyeomie's Programme by AryEmber(f): 10:59am On Jan 28, 2018
The miracle worker! Please, they plenty here for our area oh. Can we park them come with trailer?
Re: Guy’s Genotype Changes From SS To AA After Attending Ibiyeomie's Programme by NairalandCS(m): 11:20am On Jan 28, 2018
AryEmber:
The miracle worker! Please, they plenty here for our area oh. Can we park them come with trailer?

They will tell you God is exhausted. grin

Re: Guy’s Genotype Changes From SS To AA After Attending Ibiyeomie's Programme by Nobody: 11:23am On Jan 28, 2018
I don't believe this
Re: Guy’s Genotype Changes From SS To AA After Attending Ibiyeomie's Programme by AryEmber(f): 11:24am On Jan 28, 2018
NairalandCS:

They will tell you God is exhausted. grin
Exhausted Ke? Their God no be 24/7
Re: Guy’s Genotype Changes From SS To AA After Attending Ibiyeomie's Programme by iamsammie(m): 11:38am On Jan 28, 2018
How come the results were done in different places, those tests can be botched, now I'm not saying it's not possible but just saying I've seen a case where someone went to 2 different Labs and got 2 different results.
Re: Guy’s Genotype Changes From SS To AA After Attending Ibiyeomie's Programme by habsydiamond(m): 11:42am On Jan 28, 2018
Just like APC dey change to PDP.....and Nigeria dey change all over like tiwa song
Re: Guy’s Genotype Changes From SS To AA After Attending Ibiyeomie's Programme by iamdrfresh: 2:20pm On Jan 28, 2018
I don't believe this tho...
I've seen such case b4.. twas a mistake from d lab

Isnt it funny how we only see cases like this in Nigeria?

the lab scientist must have been high on some sh.t from this sh.thole country?
Re: Guy’s Genotype Changes From SS To AA After Attending Ibiyeomie's Programme by motiond16(m): 2:42pm On Jan 28, 2018
Fake pastors are mor dangerous than fulani herdsmen
Re: Guy’s Genotype Changes From SS To AA After Attending Ibiyeomie's Programme by Cowbuoy: 3:05pm On Jan 28, 2018
LOL

(1) (Reply)

Things You Should Never Do As A Lady When On Period: No 3 Is Crucial / The True Love. / Warri Billionaire, Ken Bramor’s Marriage To 3rd Wife Crashes 8 Months Later

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.