Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,243 members, 7,967,548 topics. Date: Saturday, 05 October 2024 at 09:27 PM

"Buhari Is Truly Enyioma1 Of Igboland With The Quality Of Awka-Enugu Expressway" - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Buhari Is Truly Enyioma1 Of Igboland With The Quality Of Awka-Enugu Expressway" (41386 Views)

Femi Fani-Kayode To Okorocha: 'Judas Of Igboland, Stop Crying' / Peter Obi An Iconic Son Of Igboland - Gov. Ugwuanyi / Miraculous Recovery Of Igboland with 20pounds from genocide and Civilwar(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Buhari Is Truly Enyioma1 Of Igboland With The Quality Of Awka-Enugu Expressway" by Nobody: 10:06pm On Jan 28, 2018
sarrki:

It shows that its natural hatred you guys have for him
Democracy is not about who is leading
Its about who brings development to you
Come on STHU Zombie.
Re: "Buhari Is Truly Enyioma1 Of Igboland With The Quality Of Awka-Enugu Expressway" by chimeee: 10:07pm On Jan 28, 2018
job employment.. FG is trying ..at least he employed over 500 educated fools to be littering the whole forum with garbage and attack people that dare speak against their god( bihari)..fools are much more in number in a section of a country we know

1 Like

Re: "Buhari Is Truly Enyioma1 Of Igboland With The Quality Of Awka-Enugu Expressway" by citizenY(m): 10:10pm On Jan 28, 2018
sarrki:

My friend grow up
Kai , it is sarcasm. keep your gunpowder dry.
Re: "Buhari Is Truly Enyioma1 Of Igboland With The Quality Of Awka-Enugu Expressway" by lakesider(m): 10:13pm On Jan 28, 2018
aspirebig:
That is the picture of another road in the north

This is not Awka Enugu road ooh

The road is terrible ....the last i went to Awka we drove through Amawbia, Enugu Ukwu....old road...

The road that is of concern to the eastern States is the second Niger bridge that is not even up to 10km.

But they keep using it for Campaign every four years.

Any serious government will get that road tarred in 2 months....why are we so backward and wicked..

I can count numerous federal roads that are not motorable in the east...:

Why did nt gej fix it in his 6 years as president

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Buhari Is Truly Enyioma1 Of Igboland With The Quality Of Awka-Enugu Expressway" by GavelSlam: 10:14pm On Jan 28, 2018
juszoe82:
Useless been, keep on deceiving yourself as that one is going on because election is around the corner. Fool can you asked yourself "why now?". I want you to travel to north and see what is called a project. your mumu suppose to don do by now.

If not now then when?

All the while the roads were in a state of decay did it stop you from voting the people that neglected it?

Many of you must have gone to church today but do you really learn anything?

Is hate so deep in your marrow that it diminished any positive ?

Can't you even say "ok he's done this one but this is what he's doing I don't like"?

What would hating him do for you or the country?

At the end of the day he's an accomplished man.
Think about your immediate environment and what you want for it.

2 Likes

Re: "Buhari Is Truly Enyioma1 Of Igboland With The Quality Of Awka-Enugu Expressway" by lakesider(m): 10:15pm On Jan 28, 2018
babestella:

Who is this lie spinner?

The same road I passed this January? You must be kidding me because no section of that road looks any close to this, if you doubt me, take a trip to SE and verify. It’s better you do your verification than spin this nonsense here in the name of getting support for a failed Buhari.

But why did nt gej fix this roads or did he fox it and it got damaged after his tenure

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Buhari Is Truly Enyioma1 Of Igboland With The Quality Of Awka-Enugu Expressway" by Halo22: 10:21pm On Jan 28, 2018
We will be happy with the govt if they complete the road, but for now, the road on the pic is not the Enugu-Onitsha road that I know very well.
Re: "Buhari Is Truly Enyioma1 Of Igboland With The Quality Of Awka-Enugu Expressway" by aspirebig: 10:23pm On Jan 28, 2018
lakesider:

Are uou asking me? Does my name sound like GEJ to you?
Re: "Buhari Is Truly Enyioma1 Of Igboland With The Quality Of Awka-Enugu Expressway" by aspirebig: 10:24pm On Jan 28, 2018
lakesider:

Are you asking me? Does my name sound like GEJ to you?
Re: "Buhari Is Truly Enyioma1 Of Igboland With The Quality Of Awka-Enugu Expressway" by toodark: 10:29pm On Jan 28, 2018
kikikikikikiki... grin...ipobians are funny people..suddenly they wan revive fee dee fee... grin

the same people that wanted nigeria destroyed... grin

look at their comments...very funny...

una want nigeria to be destroyed by deceiving us to make wrong decisions... grin

that tactic will fail again at the next elections...

hahahahahahha...i cant stop laughing...... grin....sooo hilarious... grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: "Buhari Is Truly Enyioma1 Of Igboland With The Quality Of Awka-Enugu Expressway" by Nobody: 10:32pm On Jan 28, 2018
angry

Re: "Buhari Is Truly Enyioma1 Of Igboland With The Quality Of Awka-Enugu Expressway" by toodark: 10:32pm On Jan 28, 2018
biafra of death...you people still dont get it that the international community is making jokes over una... grin

i talk about una with a white guy.... grin...he was just shaking is head... grin

ipobians are dumb people... grin grin

1 Like

Re: "Buhari Is Truly Enyioma1 Of Igboland With The Quality Of Awka-Enugu Expressway" by toodark: 10:36pm On Jan 28, 2018
visit the wushu temple and see how people are making jokes over una... grin grin grin

chaiii...if i was ipobian i would pee my panties out of shame.... grin grin

chaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii.....nobody in the world takes them serious... grin

1 Like

Re: "Buhari Is Truly Enyioma1 Of Igboland With The Quality Of Awka-Enugu Expressway" by toodark: 10:41pm On Jan 28, 2018
they made a joke out of their movement.... grin grin grin grin

kiiiiiiiiiikikikikikikikikikiki... grin grin

1 Like

Re: "Buhari Is Truly Enyioma1 Of Igboland With The Quality Of Awka-Enugu Expressway" by salykely(m): 10:41pm On Jan 28, 2018
adadike281:
if he like, he should build it straight to my father's backyard, buhari is a wicked and an unrepentant terrorist.

This was exactly the attitude of the jews to Jesus Christ.

1 Like

Re: "Buhari Is Truly Enyioma1 Of Igboland With The Quality Of Awka-Enugu Expressway" by SenatorJChris: 10:47pm On Jan 28, 2018
kitaatita:

Check the Amansea side of the road
Nah wah for you o. Based on the pace of work, they won't get to Amansea before 2020. Do you know how many kilometers they've done in 2+ years? If they reach Amansea nah im be say work don finish.
Re: "Buhari Is Truly Enyioma1 Of Igboland With The Quality Of Awka-Enugu Expressway" by samsonvijay1: 10:49pm On Jan 28, 2018
Why did the GEJ, OBJ and co not fix it with CAN BOND??

sarrki:

My brother its very visible

Pmb is working on that road seriously with sukuk bond

2 Likes

Re: "Buhari Is Truly Enyioma1 Of Igboland With The Quality Of Awka-Enugu Expressway" by BAILMONEY: 10:57pm On Jan 28, 2018
sarrki:

Receive sense in the mighty name of Jesus
SARRKI THE GREAT ISLAMIC TERRORIST
Re: "Buhari Is Truly Enyioma1 Of Igboland With The Quality Of Awka-Enugu Expressway" by Angelawhite(m): 11:06pm On Jan 28, 2018
sarrki:

Let's face the topic

He's fixing the road Gej that claimed he loves the east could not fixed
Something told me you'd avoid his question and you just did. You're very predictable grin
Re: "Buhari Is Truly Enyioma1 Of Igboland With The Quality Of Awka-Enugu Expressway" by Doublez000(m): 11:08pm On Jan 28, 2018
Please which road are they talking about here? Is it the same route I used today? OMG
Re: "Buhari Is Truly Enyioma1 Of Igboland With The Quality Of Awka-Enugu Expressway" by Freeman50(m): 11:09pm On Jan 28, 2018
adadike281:
if he like, he should build it straight to my father's backyard, buhari is a wicked and an unrepentant terrorist.
Nne, if that's your stature that's displayed.... worths dying for.
Re: "Buhari Is Truly Enyioma1 Of Igboland With The Quality Of Awka-Enugu Expressway" by Angelawhite(m): 11:10pm On Jan 28, 2018
sarrki:

Receive sense in the mighty name of Jesus

If he like let him build heaven in the east, we will still vote him out. Let him focus on the road leading to Daura because that's where he's gona stay forever cheesy
Re: "Buhari Is Truly Enyioma1 Of Igboland With The Quality Of Awka-Enugu Expressway" by GavelSlam: 11:20pm On Jan 28, 2018
Halo22:
We will be happy with the govt if they complete the road, but for now, the road on the pic is not the Enugu-Onitsha road that I know very well.

Ok. We are getting somewhere.

Let's try comfirm the veracity of the report.
Re: "Buhari Is Truly Enyioma1 Of Igboland With The Quality Of Awka-Enugu Expressway" by Franklerry: 11:22pm On Jan 28, 2018
hatres will not let them see this...
Re: "Buhari Is Truly Enyioma1 Of Igboland With The Quality Of Awka-Enugu Expressway" by legendsilver(m): 11:22pm On Jan 28, 2018
killsmith:
grin
Is that all that you have? Load us more na
Re: "Buhari Is Truly Enyioma1 Of Igboland With The Quality Of Awka-Enugu Expressway" by MrSly(m): 11:27pm On Jan 28, 2018
sarrki:
When you see the quality of asphalting onging at ONITSHA- AWKA-ENUGU EXPRESSWAY, you would believe wholeheartedly that His Excellency President Muhammadu Buhari GCFR is truly the ENYIOMA 1 OF IGBOLAND- true friend of Igbos. For over 16 years, this is the road Jonathan and his co-travellers in PDP refused vehemently to build; yet, they call him their brother. The man they hated without any reason has made the road a safe-haven. Thank you His Excellency!!!!
Dear APC zombie, this road does not exist in anambra state. Maybe elsewhere but certainly not Onitsha in anambra.
Re: "Buhari Is Truly Enyioma1 Of Igboland With The Quality Of Awka-Enugu Expressway" by Deepfreezer(m): 11:28pm On Jan 28, 2018
sarrki:
When you see the quality of asphalting onging at ONITSHA- AWKA-ENUGU EXPRESSWAY, you would believe wholeheartedly that His Excellency President Muhammadu Buhari GCFR is truly the ENYIOMA 1 OF IGBOLAND- true friend of Igbos. For over 16 years, this is the road Jonathan and his co-travellers in PDP refused vehemently to build; yet, they call him their brother. The man they hated without any reason has made the road a safe-haven. Thank you His Excellency!!!!
II'm home at the moment and I ply that road this morning from Amawbia Awka to Awkuzu/ Nteje are still shiit. No sign of equipments on the site too. So tell your master to be fast.
Re: "Buhari Is Truly Enyioma1 Of Igboland With The Quality Of Awka-Enugu Expressway" by Chikeluba25(m): 11:35pm On Jan 28, 2018
When are we going to stop celebrating mediocre in Nigeria? Imagine someone in his right thinking senses celebrating substandard road constructed by federal government with no road mark or even street light.

Point of correction @poster. It should be Enugu axis of Enugu/Onitsha expressway because Buhari is yet to rehabilitate any federal road in Anambra State. Awka axis of the federal road was reconstructed by His Excellency, chief Dr. Willie Obiano while the former governor, Peter Obi fixed Onitsha axis and the federal government is yet to fix the remaining portion of the road in Anambra so stop deceiving ppl because Buhari fixed only Enugu axis of the federal road.
You can do better than this, you must nt lie to promote Mr. President okay.
Re: "Buhari Is Truly Enyioma1 Of Igboland With The Quality Of Awka-Enugu Expressway" by biodunjazz: 11:44pm On Jan 28, 2018
adadike281:
Where is your father's backyard ??

1 Like

Re: "Buhari Is Truly Enyioma1 Of Igboland With The Quality Of Awka-Enugu Expressway" by shekauvsbuhari: 11:46pm On Jan 28, 2018
sarrki:
He truly loves the country

Most especially the people that hates him

akikooo. Tell me something. He got 198,000 earlier. This time around na 198 pieces of vote Igbo dem go give am. THIS BRIBE WILL NOT WORK.
Re: "Buhari Is Truly Enyioma1 Of Igboland With The Quality Of Awka-Enugu Expressway" by deomelllo: 11:48pm On Jan 28, 2018
SenatorJChris:

Do you expect me to tell you exactly where the road someone posted is? Do I look like Fashola. I am sure you haven't been on that road before now because if you do, you would admit that work has been going on even before Jonathan took over. The pace of the work hasn't changed either. It is not about who is in power here. The practice is to increase work during the buildup to elections so as to use it to score political point.

The on going construction work on the Rehabilitation of Outstanding Section of Enugu – Onitsha Dual Carriageway, (9th Mile up to Umana – Ndiagwu Junction) in Enugu State . INSET: Hon. Minister of Power, Works & Housing, Mr Babatunde Fashola,SAN (right), Director Highways, South-East, in the Ministry, Engr. Emmanuel Adeoye (2nd right), Federal Controller of Works,Enugu State, Engr. Ropo Oyetade (2nd left), Commissioner for Works & Infrastructure, Enugu State, Engr. Patrick Ikpenwa(left) and others on the third day of his inspection tour of Highway Projects in the South-East Zone of the country on Saturday 4th, February 2017.

http://thenewsnigeria.com.ng/2017/02/fg-rebooting-economy-by-reviving-infrastructure-fashola/

Are news reports regarding the roads lies and the news media conspired to lie?

You don't know the road while at the same time you know it's not the same road.

Is it even possible to know what you cluelessly admitted that you don't know?

Are you drunk or just confused and lost in translation or it's the lying, hateful, bitter, disgruntled ipobian in you talking?

According to you, construction started before Jonathan and still remained abandoned and uncompleted after jona left office. So, jona spent six years in office on top of the 10 years of PDP before jona and the road still was never completed?

How worthless and incompetent can you, the PDP and jona be? Are you not even ashamed to post that rubbish?

And what's election got to do with it? The picture was taken exactly 1 year ago, feb 2017.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Buhari Is Truly Enyioma1 Of Igboland With The Quality Of Awka-Enugu Expressway" by deomelllo: 11:52pm On Jan 28, 2018
shekauvsbuhari:
akikooo. Tell me something. He got 198,000 earlier. This time around na 198 pieces of vote Igbo dem go give am. THIS BRIBE WILL NOT WORK.

That did not make any difference in 2015 and that region abi village was generally irrelevant. We've already minus all your worthless votes.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Picture Of Governor Aregbesola Waving At 'Ghosts' In Transit - Twitter User / Lazarus Iwari Sokobe's Burial: Patience & Goodluck Jonathan Arrive Okrika / Governor Uzodinma Signs New Law: Imo State Administration Of Criminal Bill

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.