Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,873 members, 7,872,889 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 02:27 AM

Don Wanny’s Younger Brother, Obata Osu, Killed By Security Operatives. Pictured - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Don Wanny’s Younger Brother, Obata Osu, Killed By Security Operatives. Pictured (52997 Views)

Borno Sex Worker Humiliated By Security Operatives While Trying To Resist Arrest / 6 Dead Bodies Of Fulanis Killed In Taraba Discovered By Security (Graphic Pics) / Don Wanny's Younger Brother, Obata Osu, Declared Wanted. See Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don Wanny’s Younger Brother, Obata Osu, Killed By Security Operatives. Pictured by foyeks2001(f): 8:47pm On Jan 28, 2018
Gungnir:

I agree with all you said. But you do know, people get children from different sources. You can't expect children from those sources to act in a certain way and manner that will be acceptable in the long run.

There is also the fact of the things the parents had done playing out on some of their children.

I do agree with you nonetheless. Prayer is very vital to God in asking for children.
I agree with you
Re: Don Wanny’s Younger Brother, Obata Osu, Killed By Security Operatives. Pictured by foyeks2001(f): 8:49pm On Jan 28, 2018
deolu2000:

I pray you reap the fruits of your labour over your children and my unborn ones as well,amen.
Amen o...Thank you bro

1 Like

Re: Don Wanny’s Younger Brother, Obata Osu, Killed By Security Operatives. Pictured by dollytino4real(f): 8:51pm On Jan 28, 2018
Oyindidi:
grin he is my brother, I've not heard from him for sometime now
ok, so u be my sis in law. hw ur side
Re: Don Wanny’s Younger Brother, Obata Osu, Killed By Security Operatives. Pictured by Vokians(m): 8:59pm On Jan 28, 2018
redsun:
The Fulanis in power are systematically eliminating the militant that could pose a threat to bloodthirsty herdsmen and the heartless oil cartel.
Wrong assertion. These militants have turn out to kill and oppress their own people.
Re: Don Wanny’s Younger Brother, Obata Osu, Killed By Security Operatives. Pictured by Oyindidi(f): 9:14pm On Jan 28, 2018
dollytino4real:
ok, so u be my sis in law. hw ur side
Fine dear, you?
Re: Don Wanny’s Younger Brother, Obata Osu, Killed By Security Operatives. Pictured by dollytino4real(f): 9:17pm On Jan 28, 2018
Oyindidi:
Fine dear, you?
am ok dear
Re: Don Wanny’s Younger Brother, Obata Osu, Killed By Security Operatives. Pictured by zoedew: 9:26pm On Jan 28, 2018
Who are the parents! What a bunch!!!
Re: Don Wanny’s Younger Brother, Obata Osu, Killed By Security Operatives. Pictured by onward4life(m): 9:40pm On Jan 28, 2018
guiddoti:

Odin 2nd highs go blanked.
All Bag carrier hanged.
Their vessel capsized.

The one you belong judgement locate dem. Evil shall be destroyed.

Re: Don Wanny’s Younger Brother, Obata Osu, Killed By Security Operatives. Pictured by onward4life(m): 9:45pm On Jan 28, 2018
dieBYfire:

Shut your trap
No Dey mis yarn

Watch ya mouth boiy
Seriously

See my Ride

Re: Don Wanny’s Younger Brother, Obata Osu, Killed By Security Operatives. Pictured by juszoe82: 10:06pm On Jan 28, 2018
Our leaders are the worst leaders. Continue killing your children whom you suppose to arrest and rehabilitate and introduce them to the society. See the what is going on in the north how the fulani security operatives are arresting their most murderous and terror fulani criminals with killing them. There is one video on circulation now showing how one of the notorious criminal that drinks the blood of his victims are been allow to disassemble ak47 and assemble it back with celebration from the security personnel. How come they have not killed them or even kill all those ones that killed over 73 people in benue. This is one of the reason buhari what to silent the voice of the citizens on social media but it wont be possible. Eastern leaders should grow sense and stop be stupid.
Re: Don Wanny’s Younger Brother, Obata Osu, Killed By Security Operatives. Pictured by tesppidd: 5:43am On Jan 29, 2018
Throwback:

It will never be well with you miserable clansman.

Everything is bigotry with you.
Don Wani and his gang of gangsters could have beheaded at least 50 rivers people.

And then you have someone like that animal coming up to make such a comment!

The youths.

The so called leaders who should take power!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Don Wanny’s Younger Brother, Obata Osu, Killed By Security Operatives. Pictured by tesppidd: 5:47am On Jan 29, 2018
juszoe82:
Our leaders are the worst leaders. Continue killing your children whom you suppose to arrest and rehabilitate and introduce them to the society. See the what is going on in the north how the fulani security operatives are arresting their most murderous and terror fulani criminals with killing them. There is one video on circulation now showing how one of the notorious criminal that drinks the blood of his victims are been allow to disassemble ak47 and assemble it back with celebration from the security personnel. How come they have not killed them or even kill all those ones that killed over 73 people in benue. This is one of the reason buhari what to silent the voice of the citizens on social media but it wont be possible. Eastern leaders should grow sense and stop be stupid.
Maybe the eastern leaders are celebrating their death because such people like Don Wanni and your friend Evans are killing their own eastern brothers not killing fulani herdsmen and hausa malams.

Don't you think So?

Eeeeeediot!
Re: Don Wanny’s Younger Brother, Obata Osu, Killed By Security Operatives. Pictured by speedchariot(m): 6:01am On Jan 29, 2018
Daura guy should Use this measure on killer herdsmen.

ladyF:
Good one from our security operatives grin
[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Don Wanny’s Younger Brother, Obata Osu, Killed By Security Operatives. Pictured by javalady(f): 7:53am On Jan 29, 2018
EgusiShankly:
haba madam,,,,u can't know everything happening in Sabo na...
I dey tell you say na take news. Nothing happened at Sabo. Sabo wey no big pass secondary school
Re: Don Wanny’s Younger Brother, Obata Osu, Killed By Security Operatives. Pictured by hoyeesther(f): 12:33pm On Jan 31, 2018
BOSTON diaper is all day dry diaper for your baby...this is no leak diaper, #dry all day #the diaper that you will never regret using,...#sincerely a trial will convince you. Order your own anywhere in ibadan at affordable prices... call Esther 08037696462

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Kills His Wife In Obowo, Imo State (Graphic Photos) / Young Secondary Schoolgirl Dies From Abortion (Photos) / Happiness Nwokocha Declared Wanted By Police For Raping 14-Year-Old Boy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.