Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,428 members, 7,901,212 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 05:38 AM

Fulani Herdsmen Nabbed On Their Way To "Attack" A Community In Edo. Photos - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fulani Herdsmen Nabbed On Their Way To "Attack" A Community In Edo. Photos (59173 Views)

Fully Armed Fulani Herdsmen Nabbed At Ikare Junction In Owo, Ondo State / Notorious Robbers Terrorizing Lagos Residents, Nabbed On Valentine's Day. Photo / Two Cultists Nabbed On Their Way To Wreck Havoc In Port-Harcourt University.PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Nabbed On Their Way To "Attack" A Community In Edo. Photos by talk2emma: 7:29am On Jan 29, 2018
Even there cows look better than them
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Nabbed On Their Way To "Attack" A Community In Edo. Photos by AnanseK(m): 7:34am On Jan 29, 2018
These wretched looking youths with Dane guns may just be hunters, as this is their hunting season.
I hope they are actually investigated thoroughly before judgement is passed. But I am afraid they may face official lynching by our incompetent Police encouraged by a hateful ignorant public.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Nabbed On Their Way To "Attack" A Community In Edo. Photos by teflonjake(m): 7:34am On Jan 29, 2018
haywire07:
Please leave we the Fulani herdsmen alone . This is a propaganda to tarnish our image

Criminals, blood suckers....you will kill your own descendants
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Nabbed On Their Way To "Attack" A Community In Edo. Photos by AFONJAPIG(m): 7:36am On Jan 29, 2018
Fulani herdsmen are peace loving terrorist with ammunition while IPOB are fierce terrorist with internet and protesting.... the vigilante that caught them are very stupid, they will be release back to the society to continue the carnage... why not book a meeting for them with Allah so they will receive their 74virgin each
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Nabbed On Their Way To "Attack" A Community In Edo. Photos by NOETHNICITY(m): 7:40am On Jan 29, 2018
Where are the AK 47?
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Nabbed On Their Way To "Attack" A Community In Edo. Photos by Ishilove: 7:43am On Jan 29, 2018
skylane:
these guys dont look lije fulanis these are foreign mercenaries
I thought I was the only one who noticed it. People should stop labelling every hired gun 'fulani herdsmen' because the ones I know are inseparable from the cattle and livestock, and in season they go to the forest to hunt. These ones I'm looking at are not true Fulani herdsmen.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Nabbed On Their Way To "Attack" A Community In Edo. Photos by Pecca: 7:47am On Jan 29, 2018
that chaka-kpu (Dane gun) kind of gun
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Nabbed On Their Way To "Attack" A Community In Edo. Photos by sixtuso(m): 7:48am On Jan 29, 2018
fulaniHERDSman:
To think that this wretched ragtag subhumans are the 1st class citizens and owners of Nigeria. Filths, scums and lowest of lows of sapiens.
What burden is bigger than being a Nigerian?
Just wondering
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Nabbed On Their Way To "Attack" A Community In Edo. Photos by baysol: 7:57am On Jan 29, 2018
haywire07:
Please leave we the Fulani herdsmen alone . This is a propaganda to tarnish our image
shush! You should just cover your head in shame for belonging to these group of subhuman species even monkeys are better than them.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Nabbed On Their Way To "Attack" A Community In Edo. Photos by Nobody: 8:04am On Jan 29, 2018
Ofodirinwa:
One thing that's very stupid and zoo nigerians is they don't know what's happening in their own life.

Given their features, they're not Fulani. This doesn't mean that they weren't sent by Fulanis but someone needs to figure out where these guys actually come from to better understand to cow mentality and system of the Fulani ppl. They're not committing these acts alone. If you know the full details about who these ppl are and where they come from, you'll better understand how to chase Fulani ppl back to gambia

Still nobody will think to question this because the average zoogerian is brain dead.

i thot i was the only one that recognised those guys not to be fulaniherdsmen .... fulanis are capable of any menace but @ these stage knowing naija politics so well... enemies of the countries are now sponporing machineries to replicating fulani ways of attack ....
afterall the only thing that can end buhari reign is the incessant fulaniherdsmen attack ..

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Nabbed On Their Way To "Attack" A Community In Edo. Photos by iluvdonjazzy: 8:13am On Jan 29, 2018
iluvdonjazzy:
good job, Edo u people should shine your eyes and not allow this murderers to invade our land. Edo Nimose.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Nabbed On Their Way To "Attack" A Community In Edo. Photos by okonja(m): 8:26am On Jan 29, 2018
fulaniHERDSman:
To think that this wretched ragtag subhumans are the 1st class citizens and owners of Nigeria. Filths, scums and lowest of lows of sapiens.

Let us leave this country for them abeg angry angry
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Nabbed On Their Way To "Attack" A Community In Edo. Photos by Unclerukus: 8:31am On Jan 29, 2018
KushLyon:
they wan carry their crase come Edo? dem don miss road....the south will be their greatest undoing
They're killing in Edo. I served as a corper there. I vacated the village I was posted to because of fulani/farmers tension. Edo people in that village were scared to confront them and any confrontation ended in a waste of life. A pregnant woman was raped and killed by fulanis.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Nabbed On Their Way To "Attack" A Community In Edo. Photos by anataala: 8:37am On Jan 29, 2018
This guys on the pictures are not Fulani
CastedDude:
According to multiple trending reports, these Fulani herdsmen were caught with guns at about 2am today on their way to Okpe community in Akoko Edo LGA in Edo state. The herdsmen were apprehended on their way to allegedly attack the community, sources reveal.

They were caught by a vigilante group and handed over to the police in Igarra area of the state.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/01/fulani-herdsmen-nabbed-way-attack-community-edo-photos.html

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Nabbed On Their Way To "Attack" A Community In Edo. Photos by Kadgum: 8:45am On Jan 29, 2018
Thank God for answering my question. Now I understand that "FULANI HERDSMEN" is just a tag
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Nabbed On Their Way To "Attack" A Community In Edo. Photos by AHKDLAW(m): 8:51am On Jan 29, 2018
walexy100:
jungle justice should have been done. These people are merciless killers

do you have any prove on who they killed?
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Nabbed On Their Way To "Attack" A Community In Edo. Photos by Mynightmare: 8:51am On Jan 29, 2018
Any fight against the peace loving Fulani herdsmen is a fight against Nigeria,the real terrorists are violent ipob, God will keep on punishing buhari, lai, adesina, onochie and all bmc
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Nabbed On Their Way To "Attack" A Community In Edo. Photos by skylane: 9:01am On Jan 29, 2018
Ishilove:

I thought I was the only one who noticed it. People should stop labelling every hired gun 'fulani herdsmen' because the ones I know are inseparable from the cattle and livestock, and in season they go to the forest to hunt. These ones I'm looking at are not true Fulani herdsmen.
apart from them being busy in the bush,i grew up in the north,fulanis hair are some how wooly like jelly-coiled,and hardly dark in complexion,but the nigeriens arr talk muscular n dark
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Nabbed On Their Way To "Attack" A Community In Edo. Photos by ngozianu(m): 9:06am On Jan 29, 2018
THEY WILL BE RELEASED ON THE ORDERS FROM ABUJA...Just watch out
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Nabbed On Their Way To "Attack" A Community In Edo. Photos by mvem(m): 9:08am On Jan 29, 2018
fulaniHERDSman:
...these guys don't look Fulani at all...and those herdsmen carry sophisticated weapons and sometimes dress in military fatigue...police to me caught hunters
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Nabbed On Their Way To "Attack" A Community In Edo. Photos by mvem(m): 9:11am On Jan 29, 2018
THESE GUYZ DONT LOOK FULANI AT ALL.....no resemblance in any way and we know this herdsmen attack with sophisticated weapon in a coordinated way sometimes wearing military camoflauge...police to me caught hunters
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Nabbed On Their Way To "Attack" A Community In Edo. Photos by 9Optional: 9:12am On Jan 29, 2018
fulaniHERDSman:
interpret ur vocabs oooo

www.jolagict.com

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Nabbed On Their Way To "Attack" A Community In Edo. Photos by Haganah: 9:23am On Jan 29, 2018
Hey Joker!

Read through my posts before getting your heads off your shoulders.

Please when matters of national security are been discussed keep me out of your discourse.

I don’t play at your religiousness level.

CharleyBright:

I don't get your point. Are you justifying killings and attacks by herdsmen?
Have you people lost your sanity?
Lives are being lost daily and you celebrate it?
I don't need to ask your religion.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Nabbed On Their Way To "Attack" A Community In Edo. Photos by Nobody: 9:32am On Jan 29, 2018
haywire07:
my friend sharrap
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Nabbed On Their Way To "Attack" A Community In Edo. Photos by BiggyBamBam: 9:41am On Jan 29, 2018
The Vigilante Group should have just killed them.
Why hand them to the Police?
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Nabbed On Their Way To "Attack" A Community In Edo. Photos by Benosky011(m): 10:25am On Jan 29, 2018
Yet igp and DG of DSS said they are not Fulani's.
....but the local vigilantee would have made them to disappear without any trace. They would have taken them to one evil forest there in Edo and use them for sacrifice to Edo gods since igp and DG DSS said they are not Nigerians.

Nonsense!!!
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Nabbed On Their Way To "Attack" A Community In Edo. Photos by justice212: 10:57am On Jan 29, 2018
pure lie look at the date 3018 how manage for how long can we continue like these...
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Nabbed On Their Way To "Attack" A Community In Edo. Photos by delishpot: 11:19am On Jan 29, 2018
InfiniteLoopx:
These are not herdsmen militia. These could be hunters. Herdsmen militias don't carry dane guns, they move with surphisticated ak 47 and automatic rifles.

Stop being naive. They move with anything even matchete and daggers.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Nabbed On Their Way To "Attack" A Community In Edo. Photos by Nobody: 11:28am On Jan 29, 2018
1. I don't think these are Fulani herdsmen.
2. I think that this arrest is staged.
3. I think that the federal and state government are biased in their treatment of criminals.

PS: if it is Don Wanny or his brother or other southern /Eastern criminal, they would have been shot dead and their corpse paraded. But with these terrorists called herdsmen, they are arresting them and handing them over to the police who would later free them.

#ShameOnTheGovernment.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Nabbed On Their Way To "Attack" A Community In Edo. Photos by mechanics(m): 12:42pm On Jan 29, 2018
Thank God they where apprehended.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Nabbed On Their Way To "Attack" A Community In Edo. Photos by Ofodirinwa: 3:03pm On Jan 29, 2018
ericsmith:

i thot i was the only one that recognised those guys not to be fulaniherdsmen .... fulanis are capable of any menace but @ these stage knowing naija politics so well... enemies of the countries are now sponporing machineries to replicating fulani ways of attack ....
afterall the only thing that can end buhari reign is the incessant fulaniherdsmen attack ..

They are being sent by fulani but it's clear to me the fulani don't have the numbers needed to be as reckless as they are in Nigeria. He 'herdsmen' are just branches and leaves, the root are the imams, emirs, military generals, and politicians that are sponsoring and benefiting from this trash.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Nabbed On Their Way To "Attack" A Community In Edo. Photos by sholapot: 4:44pm On Jan 29, 2018
If you have stayed in the north, you will know Fulani when you see them, these are definitely not Fulani's.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

One Killed In Calabar Cult War (Graphic Photos) / Man Beats His Wife In Public In Kwara State (Photos) / New Photos Of Shoki Shitta After He Was Beaten In 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.