Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,052 members, 7,976,996 topics. Date: Wednesday, 16 October 2024 at 05:13 PM

"My Man Can Cheat, That's Not A Deal Breaker" Reality Star Amara La Negra Says - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "My Man Can Cheat, That's Not A Deal Breaker" Reality Star Amara La Negra Says (604 Views)

A Man Can Cheat And Still Love His Partner, Not The One He Cheated With - Frank / Bobrisky :If A Man Can Cheat On You With Me, Then You're A Disgrace To Womanhood / Hip Hop Miami, Amara La Negra Goes Naked For Raunchy Photoshoot 18+ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"My Man Can Cheat, That's Not A Deal Breaker" Reality Star Amara La Negra Says by HeWrites(m): 5:35am On Jan 29, 2018
Amara La Negra has become quite popular since her debut on Love & Hip Hop Miami. She recently appeared on The Breakfast Club radio show where she gave her thoughts on relationships and infidelity.

She told the listeners:
"God forbid I were to be with a man, and he were to cheat or be with another woman. As long as I don’t know about it…what can I tell you? If I find my man and my man cheats on me, and I’ve invested time in you, and I gave you all of this, I don’t think I would just leave you. So I’m going to leave you so some other b***h can have you? [Laughs] Not! You’re going to wash it up and stay right here. You’re going to suffer with me."

She continued:
"How do you think relationships last 50, 40 years? C’mon. So if you were to do it, I’m not going to let you go. I’ll let you go when I feel I’m ready."
The singer said that with some men cheating is a mistake as opposed to a habit. She added that if he’s been a good partner despite slipping up, she doesn’t see infidelity as a deal breaker.

She said:
"Honestly, I feel there are really good men out there. If you mess up one time, I don’t know, twice or something like that and you really are a good man, you’ve been good to me through the good and the bad, I don’t think because you [indecipherable], I should let you go. I would think about it. I’m going to make you miserable for a while, know that."

She however stated that infidelity that leads to a child with someone else is a deal breaker.
"That’s it," she said. "That’s too much."

https://torimill.com/2018/01/my-man-can-cheat-thats-not-a-deal-breaker-reality-star-amara-la-negra.html

Lalasticlala Mynd44 Dominique

Re: "My Man Can Cheat, That's Not A Deal Breaker" Reality Star Amara La Negra Says by mikejj(m): 5:46am On Jan 29, 2018
grin grin the heart of a man are never satisfied
Re: "My Man Can Cheat, That's Not A Deal Breaker" Reality Star Amara La Negra Says by prospero5(m): 6:04am On Jan 29, 2018
Ladykayz:
Men will always be men but pray say God gives you the one way no go give you that kind of heart break oo. Cuz sincerely it is always not a sweet experience.Anyway people now u hv no limit to your earning.wattsap me on 08067254874 and ill be showing you how u can earn #4000 daily/weekly/monthly without stress,using ur mobile phone.
@bolded, don't you have siblings, parents, cousins and relations in general? show them alone or don't you want them to be rich?

@topic, most married women know how to handle these things.
Re: "My Man Can Cheat, That's Not A Deal Breaker" Reality Star Amara La Negra Says by Partnerbiz(f): 6:32am On Jan 29, 2018
The 2nd pic though.
Laughs....
Re: "My Man Can Cheat, That's Not A Deal Breaker" Reality Star Amara La Negra Says by cruzita(f): 6:34am On Jan 29, 2018
I don't believe the saying that men will always be men.some men have control over their libido while those that can't control their 3rd iron leg always make use of those words to justify their stupid act
Re: "My Man Can Cheat, That's Not A Deal Breaker" Reality Star Amara La Negra Says by Samusu(m): 6:59am On Jan 29, 2018
cruzita:
I don't believe the saying that men will always be men.some men have control over their libido while those that can't control their 3rd iron leg always make use of those words to justify their stupid act
He who wears the shoe knows where it pitch
Re: "My Man Can Cheat, That's Not A Deal Breaker" Reality Star Amara La Negra Says by stevecantrell: 9:29am On Jan 29, 2018
but who'd wanna cheat on this lovely...?

(1) (Reply)

#bbnaija: The Birthday Shower For Miracle And Deeone / Star Boy – Soco Ft. Wizkid X Terri X Spotless X Ceeza Milli (prod. By Northboi) / Mercy Johnson And Prince Odi Okojie Keep Giving Us #couplegoals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.