Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,755 members, 7,875,889 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 12:50 AM

Make Cool $30 Binary Dollars Everyday its Simplified - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Make Cool $30 Binary Dollars Everyday its Simplified (1492 Views)

Earn Dollars Everyday / Earn Dollars Everyday Just With Your Phone / Sell Or Buy Deriv Binary Dollars (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Make Cool $30 Binary Dollars Everyday its Simplified by rotybarry: 7:09am On Jan 29, 2018
It is no longer strange that 70 to 80% of Nigerian traders on Options roam in losses daily and that's to a large extent due yo our laziness and failure to take the pains of diligent learning.... Remember!!! nothing good comes easy, not even money from BOP...therefore to be successful you must learn to get things right, Who told you you can't trade without indicator?? anyway I wouldn't be saying much...

I'm giving out one of my analytic strategy for short term trading free of charge, I can guarantee you 80% success with this strategy if properly used, I check it with RSI indicator and 80% of the time it doesn't fail, it works best for anything less than 60 seconds trading..... there're lots of others but this is the only one I'd be giving for free....
See the pix below

Re: Make Cool $30 Binary Dollars Everyday its Simplified by rotybarry: 7:14am On Jan 29, 2018
A quick explanation as I bid you good luck....
Look at the arrows in the pix, now that's a pix from MT5 on my smart phone also to tell you you can analyze and also trade with your phone....
Just watch the candle sticks (In the pix are 1minute candlesticks) whenever a candlestick ends and suddenly the next gives a gap to form as seen in the pix, simply *CALL* for at most 1 minute, using the RSI indicator to watch the trend will give you a clear view, its certainly going to be a win.....I use binary.com even on ticks for those who trade ticks, its a sure win 80 to 90% of the times....
Re: Make Cool $30 Binary Dollars Everyday its Simplified by rotybarry: 7:15am On Jan 29, 2018
That's it.....so you can start with a practice and observe....... thanks as you enjoy your day
Re: Make Cool $30 Binary Dollars Everyday its Simplified by rotybarry: 7:19am On Jan 29, 2018
For the doubting Thomases see results below

Re: Make Cool $30 Binary Dollars Everyday its Simplified by rotybarry: 7:20am On Jan 29, 2018
Please note I'm not advertising anything or any eBook....so if you like take it, if you don't like no problem.... Have a blissful week my people

1 Share

Re: Make Cool $30 Binary Dollars Everyday its Simplified by rotybarry: 7:25am On Jan 29, 2018
I may not have the time to return here....but for those who may want to learn more on how to do basic analysis using MT4 or MT5 on smart phone or system for short and long term trades on Binary options, you can reach me on WhatsApp +2347031595329....Serious persons only, any unserious PM shall be blocked instantly.
Best Regards and good luck
Re: Make Cool $30 Binary Dollars Everyday its Simplified by rotybarry: 4:15pm On Jan 29, 2018
Anyone tried it you can share your testimony here please
Re: Make Cool $30 Binary Dollars Everyday its Simplified by rotybarry: 4:58pm On Jan 30, 2018
Results please
Re: Make Cool $30 Binary Dollars Everyday its Simplified by rotybarry: 8:07am On Feb 01, 2018
Beautiful trend this morning

Re: Make Cool $30 Binary Dollars Everyday its Simplified by rotybarry: 8:08am On Feb 01, 2018
Profit trends track gap

(1) (Reply)

How A Female Ex-corper Got Her Self A Duplex With Agrobusiness / See Photos Of Skye Bank Manager & Brother Who Drowned During Picnic / Bankable Bakery Business Plan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.